Bring4th

Full Version: Homecoming 2012: Information + Registration + You Should Be There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Awww darn! Well, I knew it was a Labor Day thing. I'll be back at work by then, but if anyone is in Louisville and wants to meet me at RiRa (Irish Pub downtown) some evening that week in June, let me know!
(03-15-2012, 12:24 AM)abstrktion Wrote: [ -> ]RiRa (Irish Pub downtown)

Hey! I've been there! Love the name of it too! Tongue And also the name of that place across the street seen from TGF, called "Love All, Serve All". =)
(03-14-2012, 11:58 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]L/L Research will probably officially announce Homecoming sometime in April. For those with financial limitations, L/L makes tuition available on a sliding scale.

Could I perhaps pay my tuition with chicken, eggs, and veggies BigSmile?
(03-15-2012, 04:59 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Could I perhaps pay my tuition with chicken, eggs, and veggies BigSmile?

lol. We deem you the Official Caterer of this event Mr Bridge.

you were saying the finest eggs in America? BigSmile
The WORLD. Nay, ALL OF CREATION.
(03-14-2012, 11:58 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]L/L Research will probably officially announce Homecoming sometime in April. For those with financial limitations, L/L makes tuition available on a sliding scale.

(03-15-2012, 04:59 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Could I perhaps pay my tuition with chicken, eggs, and veggies BigSmile?

Abridgetoofar, that is very, very kind of you to pay your tuition with eggs.

We don't know what to say! Your offer is much too generous. I think you could cover a couple of Homecomings with that payment. .

The veggies would be a nice touch, too.
Faberge eggs have nothing on my hens Cool

Unbound

How much is "tuition"?
(03-15-2012, 07:30 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]How much is "tuition"?

Details this year will be pretty much the same as they were last year:
http://www.bring4th.org/news/index.php?newsid=93, including tuition.

Actually this year's event is not yet created. If anyone has ideas for what you'd like to see at a Law-of-One oriented gathering, we're all ears!

In that case, Abridgetoofar, four dozen eggs, three bunches of celery, two sacks of potatoes, seven crowns of broccoli, two mason jars of homemade strawberry preserves, and one chicken will do. : )
You'll probably need to increase that round trip airport fee this year!

Unbound

Cool, that looks affordable, I would very much like to attend.
(03-16-2012, 01:13 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, that looks affordable, I would very much like to attend.

wow Azrael. YOU'VE TRANSMUTED!!!!

lol
(03-16-2012, 01:13 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, that looks affordable, I would very much like to attend.

darn, plenum, you beat me to it!

i was just going to ask, "Azrael, is that you? Love the new look!"

Peace & giggles!

Unbound

We must all eventually rise up and out of our cocoons, yes? Smile

oguz

if only it could be in Europe Sad
(03-17-2012, 02:45 PM)oguz Wrote: [ -> ]if only it could be in Europe Sad

It's not that bad. It is about 9 hours to New York. There you switch the flight to Louisville, which is about (if I remember it correctly) 2 hours. Boom! You there!
Homecoming 2012 and meeting all you funny, witty and compassionate people sounds absolutely wonderful. I wish I could attend -but that would mean a weekend trip to the US from Eastern Europe. Don't think I can do it.
But: if anyone of you ever would like to learn to know Finland you are MOST welcome to be my guest in Helsinki! I have a nice questroom so bring your whole family and the goats and all. And the eggs Wink
I will make you in exchange a nice cup of pakurikääpätee.
Yes! I really want to attend this year! (and last year and the year before that. Blush) But now that I live in Michigan it is much more likely I will be able to go. Anyone driving from Mi. who wants to carpool??

Heart zanny

3DMonkey

I'm gonna show up unannounced like Tom Cruise on a Harley in the movie Days of Thunder.
(03-20-2012, 07:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna show up unannounced like Tom Cruise on a Harley in the movie Days of Thunder.

How are you going to bring baby monkeys on a HD?
I wouldn't consider the life experience fulfilled if I didn't! BigSmile

Oh man... Tallying up the names just from this thread... This year is gonna be epic!!

Unbound

Ahktu suggests we do an Adam session, I do hope I can make it.
(03-23-2012, 12:44 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Ahktu suggests we do an Adam session, I do hope I can make it.

That was completely included in my concept of "epic". BigSmile Cool

Unbound

Well let us start the "Bring Tanner to Homecoming Fund"!
(03-23-2012, 01:02 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Well let us start the "Bring Tanner to Homecoming Fund"!

Alright! I'll stick that jar on my shelf next to the one labeled "MUST FILL BEFORE AUGUST"

Unbound

(03-14-2012, 11:58 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Homecoming typically happens over Labor Day weekend each year. That holds true this year as well. The event will begin the evening of Friday, August 31 and conclude the evening of Sunday, September 2.

Eddie, I emailed you the address. Abstrktion, sorry but no can do! Godwide_Void, that's the funniest game of "I Spy" I've ever heard. (Made me laugh.) Though as every answer is a right answer, maybe not the funnest. : )

L/L Research will probably officially announce Homecoming sometime in April. For those with financial limitations, L/L makes tuition available on a sliding scale.

And if anyone reading this is rich and wants to help fund a scholarship or two to help a broke seeker cover their transportation costs to Louisville, let me know please. : )

I may be one of these broke seekers, ehe

Brittany

I will donate to get Tanner here, though I don't think I could cough up the whole fee.
(03-23-2012, 12:44 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Ahktu suggests we do an Adam session, I do hope I can make it.

Oh goodness, I didn't mean do one at homecoming! I can only imagine the eyebrows THAT would raise. Confused

I just thought it would be nice to have the whole group in one place for once.

Unbound

Ehe, well it doesn't have to be AT homecoming. Tongue

It's still a ways away, I am certainly putting it in my intention to attend.
I'd like to see Carla channel Q'uo and ahktu channel Adam side by side. It would be VERY interesting to see what sort of dialogue would arise from that meeting.

Brittany

Oh geez. I'm not sure that's a challenge I'm up for.

We will get you here, Tanner, even if we have to come kidnap you in my dad's truck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6