Bring4th

Full Version: dreams and deja vu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know when you forget you ever had a dream then there is something, aw you go about your day, that reminds you of a dream you had? Well the past few months I have been having this happen to me - bit with every dream I've ever dreamt throughout my life.

Does anyone know why this is happening or have any insight on this? Ive read about deja vu and similar phenomena, and while this is sort of like that, I don't understand why it is happening everyday all the time. And why dreams from even my childhood are coming back to me during my waking life?

Any insight or observantions are much appreciated BigSmile
Perhaps you should analyze the reoccurring dreams. Your higher may be trying to contact you.
The dreams aren't exactly reoccuring per se. Like I had each dream once and I am just now remembering what I dreamt of. Like everything in my waking life reminds me of a dream Ive had before.
Interesting, perhaps you are having some degree of future sight in your dreams?
Just last year I was having dreams on a daily basis that would come true the next day. But it was silly things, like certain colors would stand out in my dream then something would be very apparent that day with the colors.

Or like one time in my dream my brother was drinking a glass of milk and when I woke up, I went to the kitchen and my brother was drinking a glass of milk out of the same glass I dreamt he had.

So I do dream of the future quite often but nothing of significance which I don't understand haha.

Thank you for your replies, it really means a lot you are helping me Smile
Hi, lightworker..

When this happens with me I receive it as an inner layer of my being communicating with me.. attempting to get my attention by making things 'interesting' enough for me to notice. It is one of many ways my Inner Layers begin getting a dialogue going with me. As I begin to acknowledge and become active in the dialogue, often by stating how it [ie: their energy/information/lightintensity coming more fully into my awareness and field of experience] is for me here at this level and/or asking questions, the more regularly it begins to take place. The more regularly new experiences, often beyond the current paradigm, begin arising. Do you notice it is similar there with you?

Casey
(05-08-2012, 07:26 PM)lightworker Wrote: [ -> ]You know when you forget you ever had a dream then there is something, aw you go about your day, that reminds you of a dream you had? Well the past few months I have been having this happen to me - bit with every dream I've ever dreamt throughout my life.

Does anyone know why this is happening or have any insight on this? Ive read about deja vu and similar phenomena, and while this is sort of like that, I don't understand why it is happening everyday all the time. And why dreams from even my childhood are coming back to me during my waking life?

Any insight or observantions are much appreciated BigSmile
Could it be that things happened in your life the past say, 6 months, that shook you up a bit spiritually speaking?

When you wake up a little, frozen "crusts" of your past become liquid again and they become accessible to your consciousness again.

I've heard about it before, and it kind of happened to me too... Thing is not to pay too much attention to it, apart from enjoying the ride. Good memories might come up, good reminders of important stuff, but it's really a side effect of a good thing rather than the good thing itself.
Ooh Ali i like that. Makes very much sense.

Cassandra11

I love dreams! A powerful tool when you learn to use it. I dream a lot about future events.
My dreams became more powerful and easier to understand when i started to pay attention and did some research/reading.

Dreams can be specially useful if you need some sens of direction into the future, clarifications on specific situations or if you need to work on old patterns and emotions that you need to let go in order to progress.

Smile
Cassandra

Enjoy and good luck