Bring4th

Full Version: Creating a Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am putting this up for those that would like to possibly deal with less stress around others in public situations, along with the regular attachment issue that is somewhat out of hand in the modern world.

There is the misconception that a shield will block out learning or lessons, which is not the case. If any of you have used mosquito repellant in your life, you are doing the same thing, "blocking a lesson" essentially.

What they do not realize is that the moment you have a negative thought or emotion, your shield is down, allowing your personal lesson to begin. Technically when it is lesson time your shield will shut down anyways. But why take on all the added negativity of those sleeping around you?

A shield is used mostly to keep pests from attaching, but can be much more as well. A friend of mine extends his shield much farther in front of him to warn animals that his vehicle approaches, and this works much better than a Deer Whistle.Tongue

Plus, I really like the idea of a healthy shield instead of chemical mosquito repellant.

Anyways, I combined the normal thought form design system into shield creation, as a way to help with the idea of "creation" in the first place. Always best to ask your guides to help you create in the best and highest good for all.

In fact you may want to add a line stating that Only positive guides are allowed through your shield. We tend to create double whammies when first we approach things from an angle of negative thought, then subconsciously request guidance for this thought, which most times is answered by a negative guide. It creates a nice little self destructive loop for yourself because you were not aware of what is going on "behind the scenes" and the negative guide may not leave until you tell it to.

So, ask your guides for help creating, (even if you are not aware of them, they are listening).
Quote:Input - "Shield" programming

Input - Shield is a second skin 7" thick surrounding your physical skin. (or whatever size and shape works best)

Input - Within my Shield is filled with highest frequencies of love.

Input - Shield is porous, allowing frequencies of love to pass through freely.

Input - Shield is 100% activated and energized by "(keyword)" (invoking a particular archangel will activate 180%)

Input - Shield is impenetrable to fear instantly grounding negative frequencies to earth grid.

Input - Shield neutralizes all forms of chemical fallout.

Input - Shield will return/reflect frequencies of love to all detected sources of negative frequencies projected to me.

Input - Shield protects me from all dangerous encounters beyond programmed lessons.

Here is how you define a bit more.....
Quote:Input - Negative guides are not allowed through my shield.

You will want to choose a keyword that you you most often, so that you are not forced to rely on consciously activating the shield all the time. This was my problem in the beginning, I would only remember when I sensed an attack. A good example of a commonly used word that works for a conceited person such as myself is "I".Tongue

Shielding needs to be energized on a regular basis, the amount of time it takes for the shield to lose energy is different for different people. It could need to be done once a day, or even 5 times a day. Just choose a good keyword and you never really need to think about it again.
Once again Mr. Pickle......Bravo! And many thanks for sharing!
Thanks Pickle.
I just use the words:
"Please clear my aura"

This works for me.
I will do this! Thank you very much for the intro to shielding myself friend.
(05-09-2012, 02:56 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I will do this! Thank you very much for the intro to shielding myself friend.

Pickle is an excellent source for the mechanics of things like this. He is a spiritual-mechanical genius!

Love and light!

Unbound

Excellent post! This is a very important thing at this point in time for those who are sensitive to know and be aware of!

Thank you green fruit! Your presentation is nice and makes me want to try it out. Hmmm a shield against mosquito's *drifts of dreaming with silly grin*.. yes that's a good idea BigSmile
I have employed the shielding technique and though I haven't tested it against anything yet, it did help in comforting me on a very dark walk home one night.
Be warned though... A shield presupposes an attack. A shield presupposes that the world is a dangerous place. Time spent to build shields is time spent co-creating being under attack.

Why not invest the same creative energy into visualizing the world putting on your path all you need to grow and thrive?

I've been walking and working in the occult for almost 2 decades now, I never shielded myself, been under clearly intended attack once or twice, broke a lot of safety rules, did some honestly stupid things, and never ever had any negative side effects that I noticed. I believe that a positive outlook and honest intent and work to improve yourself as a person takes away the chance of even coming under attack.
(05-14-2012, 06:50 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Be warned though... A shield presupposes an attack. A shield presupposes that the world is a dangerous place. Time spent to build shields is time spent co-creating being under attack.

Why not invest the same creative energy into visualizing the world putting on your path all you need to grow and thrive?

I've been walking and working in the occult for almost 2 decades now, I never shielded myself, been under clearly intended attack once or twice, broke a lot of safety rules, did some honestly stupid things, and never ever had any negative side effects that I noticed. I believe that a positive outlook and honest intent and work to improve yourself as a person takes away the chance of even coming under attack.
This is ok but should not imho be taken as advice for all readers.
I have also been sloppy at times and almost paid for it with my 'life'. There were some really ugly scenes that I would not wish to repeat.
I'm the opinion that I you feel that you should shield - then you should most certainly shield.
Usually good preperation before any magical working suffices for me, but there are missed steps and little 'accidents'. That's when someone negative may slip through the membrane.
This as always is personal. My life so far has been very involved with darker aspects so I guess it's natural to have a fairly high sense of suspicion. It all depends of what each individual has prioritised for this particular life experience.

deleted
I think some people have a natural shield in place and really don't need to worry about creating a new one. Perhaps their shield was added pre-incarnation so that they could do their work here without interference.

(05-14-2012, 09:41 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I think some people have a natural shield in place and really don't need to worry about creating a new one. Perhaps their shield was added pre-incarnation so that they could do their work here without interference.

That is the case for some people. For others this is part of learning.
I will add conceptual aids once again......

Quote:76.4 Questioner: Has our use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram been of any value and what is its effect?

Ra: I am Ra. This group’s use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram has been increasingly efficacious. Its effect is purification, cleansing, and protection of the place of working.

The efficacy of this ritual is only beginning to be, shall we say, at the lower limits of the truly magical. In doing the working those aspiring to adepthood have done the equivalent of beginning the schoolwork, many grades ahead. For the intelligent student this is not to be discouraged; rather to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being. It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being. Therefore, we may leave you to the work you have begun.

----------
73.2 Questioner: Has the banishing ritual that we have performed been helpful for this contact?

Ra: I am Ra. The ritual described has gained with each working in making efficacious the purity of contact needed not only for the Ra contact but for any working of the adept.

--------------
72.8 Questioner: The negatively oriented entities who contact us and others on this planet are limited by the first distortion. They have obviously been limited by the banishing ritual just performed. Could you describe, with respect to free will, how they limit themselves in order to work within the first distortion and how the banishing ritual itself works?

Ra: I am Ra. This query has several portions. Firstly, those of negative polarity do not operate with respect to free will unless it is necessary. They call themselves and will infringe whenever they feel it possible.

Secondly, they are limited by the great Law of Confusion in that, for the most part, they are unable to enter this planetary sphere of influence and are able to use the windows of time/space distortion only insofar as there is some calling to balance the positive calling. Once they are here, their desire is conquest.

Thirdly, in the instance of this instrument’s being removed permanently from this space/time, it is necessary to allow the instrument to leave its yellow-ray physical complex of its free will. Thus trickery has been attempted.

The use of the light forms being generated is such as to cause such entities to discover a wall through which they can not pass. This is due to the energy complexes of the light beings and aspects of the One Infinite Creator invoked and evoked in the building of the wall of light.

--------------
95.4 Questioner: Thank you. The new room that we choose for this working will of course be carefully cleaned and marred surfaces made well. We shall also use the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram prior to a working. Is there anything else that Ra could suggest? I would like, also, to know if there is anything in particular that you might suggest with respect to the particular place that has been chosen for our new location?

Ra: I am Ra. We scan the recent memory configurations of the questioner. Firstly, there has been some less than harmonious interaction within this dwelling. The dynamics of this interaction were potent enough to attract a lesser thought-form. Therefore, we suggest the salting and ritual cleansing by blessed water of all windows and doorways which offer adit into the domicile or any out-buildings thereof.

Further, we suggest the hanging of the cut garlic clove in the portion of the room which has accommodated those whose enjoyment has turned into a darker emotion centering upon the area we find you call the wet bar, also the room intended for the sleeping which is found near the kitchen area. The appropriate words used to bid farewell to those of the lower astral shall be used in connection with the hanging of the garlic cloves for the period of approximately 36 of your hours. We believe that this is equivalent to two of your night periods and one of your lit periods. This should cleanse the house as you find it to the extent that it is neutral in its vibrations. We suggest that you then request of this living entity that it now be welcoming and absorbent for the vibrations of harmony, love, and thanksgiving which this group shall then, as the incarnational experience proceeds, offer to the domicile.

Someone should advise Ra that the suggestions actually invite attack.Tongue
There's nothing in this life... That you yourself did not bring there...

As above so below.

At a point in my life I was involved in a magical ritual that was designated to personal growth. 2 of my fellow magicians saw a green cloud rising behind me. One of them got really frightened by it and claimed there was some creature in it... A psychic friend of mine who knew nothing of that ritual started to warn me that I had a very hungry presence with me and insisted on doing a banishing. I told her not to do this and she got very angry with me.

I admit that I was not the most sane person at the time. I did not care much for my own safety.

I discovered and worked with the creature and to make a long story short. One of my past lives had ended pretty shitty. That monster was me from that life, dissociated from the rest of me but my growth broke it back open. It was like a hungry demon in the sense that it had nowhere to get its life force from. I made it an offer. It's part of the arrangement was that it would be passive and attempt to trust me. Mine was that it would get the joy and life force that it was denied in that past life. It took a few months but it reintegrated quite well with the rest of me. I have felt it grow stronger and from a "distrusting taking child" it went to a "trusting giving child". And I grew with it.

If I had shielded it or banished it it may have remained hidden for a while. But it would always have been connected to me. It's pain was my pain and I had felt that in anger loneliness and fear for a large part of my life. The karmic imprint of being someone who is seriously violated went away. And that changed my life profoundly.

Counter intuitive it might be.. But if you regularly feel you're under attack. I suggest you look really closely at what's attacking you..

Either it's you... Or something you repeatedly do that invites the 'attacks'.. It's not an attack when it's invited... But if you dislike it, you might want to start to invite other things into your life.

@Pickle..
I realize these can be difficult situations that you describe.. But let me rephrase your predicament in a way where I clarify what I believe to be the case. I have seen this happen many times. My ex and her mother had this "vampiric" connection. But it wasn't the mother. It was the daughter who had "internalized" her mother and thus caused the blocks. I think these internalisations exist in almost every couple that had a close emotional connection at some time. Mostly they are only benign and quirky and sometimes they can be troublesome.

Your sister in law is not the energy vampire.. Your wife's energy blockages kick in by triggers that your sister in law pushes.. Probably having something to do with difficult situations growing up together. Your wife truly has an infinite amount of energy.. If she was able to not be triggered by your sister in law she'd be able to feed the girl energy forever without any detrimental effects to herself.

There is no such thing as having your energy drained. Because there is no such thing as a finite supply.. We're all connected to an infinite source. And the only thing able to cause the feeling of being drained. Is when blocks in the natural flow occur..

This is the secret to turning your life around.
Realize that your energy is infinite, and your being unbounded.
Actually it is my sister, which would be my wifes sister in law. None of the past life connections because we are in the midst of new connections.

Family on my side are almost all negatives, all vampires, even myself before I realized it. They all carry huge amounts of baggage that greatly affect their health.
(05-14-2012, 06:50 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Be warned though... A shield presupposes an attack. A shield presupposes that the world is a dangerous place. Time spent to build shields is time spent co-creating being under attack.

Very, very good advice.
I think it just helps comfort me when I am slightly spooked.

Meerie

What is the biggest force in the universe?
Love
as long as you are in a state of love, you don't need a shield.
As simple as that.
Observer put it plain and simply, it helps when you are spooked.
(05-14-2012, 09:41 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I think some people have a natural shield in place and really don't need to worry about creating a new one. Perhaps their shield was added pre-incarnation so that they could do their work here without interference.

[Image: sbv125.gif]

This is the human field. Conscious expanding awareness causes some of us to become extremely sensitive to invading and nonharmonic frequencies. Those of us that choose to expand can utilize choice in matters of frequencies that we take notice of.
(05-14-2012, 12:11 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]What is the biggest force in the universe?
Love
as long as you are in a state of love, you don't need a shield.
As simple as that.
Observer put it plain and simply, it helps when you are spooked.

You read this didn't you LoL!
Input - Shield will return/reflect frequencies of love to all detected sources of negative frequencies projected to me.
deleted

Avocado

I don't know what to make of all this occult stuff, I do however like the idea of using magik bug repellant so I can meditate by the lake. That sounds awesome, I'm doin this!

"A shield is useless to a beer drinking pot smoking TV watcher."
lol
It isn't occult. It is just one thing in a huge long list of forgotten and purposely buried knowledge. All you need to do is look at who does the burying and then ask yourself why, and how it affects you to not have knowledge of these things.

They say what you don't know can't hurt you. Do you believe that?
deleted
@Avocado
Occult simply means hidden, its a catch phrase for techniques and methodology to alter reality in ways that "muggles" (Phun intended) don't understand.

As science progressed the occult often became the scientific. And these days you can get information on how the occult works pretty much everywhere... It's mostly rubbish. A lot of it describes the problems you can run into when getting involved with it. And everyone knows someone.. But that's the layer you put on to make it both more interesting for parties, and to stop people from getting deeply involved so that it remains a game for the elite.

However everyone who has enough of an intent, and is either not afraid of anything or has a deathwish, can read enough of it, experiment and distil the bottom line. Pretty much without any risk to their being. The word "Occult" is a very thin venier these days.

If you're very impressionable and liable to panick and talk yourself into a heart attack if someone suggests that that is going to happen you might want to stay clear... But really all the scary stories come from the church and the practitioners intending to keep other people away from it. And with enough stories there is always some poor soul liable to co-create his reality in their image.

@Pickle
If what you say is true, I must be wrecked by attacks from the astral plane. But here I stand completely unhindered in spite of doing exactly what you're warning against. The occult has been part of my life for the last 20 years, I did the rituals, spells and the energy work, and had a lot of very interesting and sometimes rather exciting experiences. I'm not special, I don't have a host of angels protecting me. And being an empath I am wide open to most energies. Your warnings simply cannot be valid.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen people who believed they were under attack and it can be very convincing especially to them. But you really don't need a shield to stop responding to lower astral triggers. A shield would at best make you believe the situation is temporarily under control. But magick works just like pitchforks. If you have trouble with the lower astral, there is a pitch fork in you that is at the same frequency as this lower astral. Find it, eliminate it, and the symptoms will go away.
(05-15-2012, 04:26 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]@Pickle
But magick works just like pitchforks. If you have trouble with the lower astral, there is a pitch fork in you that is at the same frequency as this lower astral. Find it, eliminate it, and the symptoms will go away.

this seems to make a lot of sense. One attracts that which is already within oneself. Sympathetic vibrations, no?
(05-15-2012, 08:44 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2012, 04:26 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]@Pickle
But magick works just like pitchforks. If you have trouble with the lower astral, there is a pitch fork in you that is at the same frequency as this lower astral. Find it, eliminate it, and the symptoms will go away.
this seems to make a lot of sense. One attracts that which is already within oneself. Sympathetic vibrations, no?

Precisely, and one to one compatible with the notion that you are the whole of infinite creation. Everything that does not resonate with you in some way exists only in the potential. Available for you to create.

It's two perspectives on the same thing.

When you descended as a soul into the densities of this world, you took upon yourself these pitchforks. Billions of them, and together they make up your karmic body, your spiritual DNA. This defines the exact shape of our world and all interactions available to us in life.

If you were born without a body, you would be immune to physical damage. But also to a lovers touch. Just like if you lack the DNA for color sight, you would not be able to have that interaction with color.

This template is changeable. Some of it easily by choice. Other parts can probably not be changed this life.

If you inject a virus into this karmic template for example by making use of certain pre existing beliefs you can seriously disrupt a persons life. Some have been observed to die within a day.. The same can be done for healing purposes. Where evangelists heal people from incurable illnesses. The faith of the person is enough...

This is actually in the bible.
Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you." Jesus said we would all perform his type of miracles. And I believe this is how it works.

People tend to not understand this faith, most believe it is considering yourself a slave to a deity which in turn gives you some metaphysical rewards. But it's more appropriately described as making choices directly with your divine self. Bypassing all sort of work or rationality.

It's creating a pitchfork to some vibe or idea and then living through the manifestation of that vibe in your life.
deleted
(05-15-2012, 12:32 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to ask you again, do you shut your doors at night? If so, why? Is it not inviting burglary by doing so?
Mostly to keep the dog in and the cold out... I'm not preoccupied with crime.

The analogy is flawed however, you can't imagine yourself to be burglarized. Either there are traces of a burglary or there are not.. You can imagine yourself to be under psychic attack. I've seen and advised about 30 cases of people claiming to be under psychic attack over the last 30 years. None actually were.

I and a friend have been psychically attacked, we know because we saw them physically do it. They were 6 meters away it was too obvious. There was no effect. I extend my energy body to feel the energy in the ritual they were doing. They sensed that and panicked to a degree that none of them actually dared to look me in the eye after that. It actually gained me a reputation. But there was nothing in me that even remotely attempted to hurt or even frighten them.. Al that was in them... I'll grant that they were really just beginners.

Quote:So, with 20 years of your practice, where are you? Are you healing others, has anyone gained any abilities as a result of your interactions? What do you create? Are you only into invoking personal power?
I share what I know when God creates the opportunity. And I have received warm thank you's in return. I believe I have added to peoples lives. But that's not my goal or responsibility. I do not have the delusion of grandeur to presume that another needs me as their savior. Or even that it is appropriate for me to dictate what state the other should be in.

The NEED to be someones teacher healer or savior is ego.

Quote:This bothered me. This is the exact description of what a former friend went through, attempting to invoke some buddhist "ascended master". He became possessed. What happened is that he believed in the rituals created by others and handed down to us through texts and magical societies. He was invoking a "descended master", not knowing the whereabouts of any of what he considered avatars. You can believe these things are "you" if you so choose. And in fact you will become these things by doing so. It definitely is not conducive to the positive polarity.
My bet is a preexisting condition. Just like mine. Your friend had a harder time struggling with it. I hope he worked it out. I also have two friends who went psychotic and were working with magick, in both the work was a response to their psychosis more than the other way round. And at least one of them was preoccupied with shielding and cleansing rituals to ward of the problems he felt in his head.

But even there they only met what they brought themselves.

Quote:You can believe what you want. If you are not using 20 years of experience to clear negative energies from the planet, then you must be on a path of self empowerment. That is not my path.
Where have I heard that before?
Oh yeah... "If you are not with us you're against us!"
Or "If you're not an apple you're a banana!"

I don't see an issue with self empowerment. I think it's something good people should be doing.. If we consider it a bad quality, then only the bad people will empower themselves..

I can see your dialogue and tone turning from subject oriented to being critical of me personally. I don't see the point for that. I think we've shared our thoughts sufficiently to know neither of us is going to change our minds and I trust people to be clever enough to make up their own minds.

There is no need for us to continue bickering. So unless something new comes up I'll extract myself from the topic. Thank you for your time Pickle and sorry for the catalyst.
This
(05-14-2012, 06:50 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Time spent to build shields is time spent co-creating being under attack.
negates this
Quote:I don't see an issue with self empowerment. I think it's something good people should be doing.. If we consider it a bad quality, then only the bad people will empower themselves..

What I do that seems self empowering is directly used in teaching others, which then leads to learning for me.

I have no fears for myself. Your descriptions of shield use is for those that fear for themself. I am an instrument, and as an instrument I must remain clean. I have no need of integrating dark entities or energies. You seem to be confusing empowerment to aid others with empowerment to aid the self.
(05-15-2012, 02:18 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]This
(05-14-2012, 06:50 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Time spent to build shields is time spent co-creating being under attack.
negates this
Quote:I don't see an issue with self empowerment. I think it's something good people should be doing.. If we consider it a bad quality, then only the bad people will empower themselves..

No... It does not... Please think about it for a while if you don't see it..

Namaste Pickle

Unbound

We seek within.
Pages: 1 2