Bring4th

Full Version: Avaaz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know not why Avaaz is, but its is.
"Avaaz is a global web movement to bring people-powered politics to decision-making everywhere."
That's what is said. What I see is a opportunity, to give a little back to the world.
It only takes me a relative moment to see the issue and decide how/why/if to respond. It feels sorta like a super consciousness a glimpse of what we strive for.
One becomes many and many become one.

So I ask everybody reading this to go and have a look-see and decide if its something for you to be a part.
Link: https://www.avaaz.org

Also check Avaaz - Community Petitions for cries less heard.

News from the people to the all from Avaaz Daily Briefing!

[Image: 263ixbl.jpg]

Heart
This reminds me of an old site I used to visit, socialvibe.
Hi, Lycen, and all.

(05-10-2012, 07:30 AM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]I know not why Avaaz is, but its is.
. . .have a look-see and decide if its something for you to be a part.
The "why" changes with the "events/news/problems". . . B-)

I did join them and signed some of their petitions.
They "take care" of many different "problems" on the planet.

Nice and thanks for showing them to us !

Blue skies.
Avaaz - Community Petitions

Seems this roots to the "smaller" campaigns.

PS: If you want to post links to campaigns here, that's fine by me. They are welcomed, keeps the thread alive for new B4 joiners and "seniors" as well BigSmile
Have you shied away from news because it focuses too much on the darkness in life? Feels like it is the same stories over and over again and nothing changes for better? Do I sound like a sales guy trying to sell my wares!?.. umm *cough*

News from the people to the all Avaaz Daily Briefing

Something amazing is on the rise, I am very much exited about it!
Before Monsanto uncorks the champagne

Monsanto’s about to celebrate their biggest coup ever, but we’ve got until the weekend to stop them.

The Trans-Pacific Partnership is a huge, ultra-secret deal among twelve major countries that would give corporations unprecedented power -- allowing them to use new global tribunals to sue our governments for passing laws that protect us, but reduce their profits! This could apply to everything from labeling GMO foods to protecting internet freedom. Wikileaks has broken the story and opposition is building fast, but the countries are rushing to seal the deal in 48 hours.

This is insane, but we have a chance to stop it -- 3 countries are wobbling, and if they pull back now the whole deal could crumble. If we deluge leaders in Chile, New Zealand and Australia with a global call to stand strong, we can stop this corporate takeover before Monsanto uncorks the champagne. Sign up now and share this with everyone!

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/no_champagne..._loc/?fpla

Heart