Bring4th

Full Version: Wilcock's may9 article and his contact with Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The greatest single source I have ever found that addresses these mysteries is the Law of One series.

There have been many imitations -- but out of the many thousands of submissions we have received, I have never seen anything else of comparable quality or sophistication.

I began reading this material in January 1996 -- and studied it in great detail. Very few people are able to successfully do this, due to the inherent complexity of the material.

The Law of One series answered questions that had become a personal obsession of mine for the previous three years -- as I read and absorbed over 300 books on these subjects, including "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock.

PERSONAL CONTACT

Within less than a year of intensely studying the Law of One material, I received personal contact from what appeared to be the same source -- filtered through my own "personality distortions."

On November 10, 1996, I began speaking the words that naturally appeared in my mind as I went into deep states of meditation and followed the established scientific protocols of remote viewing.

The results were spectacular to say the least. Over and over again, I had prophetic statements come through that later proved to be startlingly accurate. Synchronicity events became much more dramatic, and much more frequent, as well.

Achieving full verbal contact with your "Higher Self" is not an easy process, but it is entirely achievable if you understand the techniques involved. Unfortunately, most remote-viewing schools charge thousands of dollars to bring you up to speed.

Although I hesitated for many years in doing this, I have now revealed everything I have to share about how I perfected my own technique, at a nominal cost -- in the Access Your Higher Self video series.

Much like learning to play a musical instrument, you have to go through some basic, repetitive exercises before you get quality results -- but ultimately, we all have this gift, and no special aptitude or skill is required.

THE "MANAGEMENT"

The source in the Law of One series identified itself as "sixth density," and said it was intimately involved in "the management and transfer of planetary populations."

For those looking for Biblical tie-ins, beings at the sixth-density level appear in the Old and New Testament as "Seraphim" or "Cherubim" -- the most advanced entities in the angelic hierarchy.

When they did decide to appear in physical form, they appeared as beings of pure light -- with spectacular abilities.

The Law of One clearly explains that the Earth is a school for spiritual growth. Nothing happens here by random chance.

Our free will must be preserved, at all costs -- and that free will includes the fact that Earth will not be destroyed.

THE BALANCE

At any given time, a balance will be preserved on Earth, making it equally possible for any one person to seek the positive, and see the world as a beautiful and loving place, or the negative -- and see the world as a hateful and terrifying place.

This is the nature of the "illusion" that is carefully upheld -- in the interest of our collective spiritual evolution.

It is your choice as to which path you will take -- and there is no right or wrong answer.

If you choose to focus on the negative, you certainly can -- and can find a wealth of evidence to prove that you are correct.

The same is true for the positive.

By seeking love and peace in your life, you can have an ever-increasing amount of joy, happiness and bliss appear.

This is Universal Law -- and once you begin applying it, you will find out that it does indeed work very well.

Divine Intervention Article from David Wilcock

Just wanted to share this. A big thank you to David for always directing people towards the LOO material; opinions being what they may, I believe David is doing positive work and he continues to encourage everyone to move forward and embrace the change we need to instill upon this planet. Whether his information and narrative is correct or if it is being twisted, the fact remains that we should aim for the same goals he outlines regardless of the how, what, and why of it all. For this, I send my light and love to him, as do I to all of you BigSmile

I am cautiously optimistic about the 'earth-changes' that many current day channels seem to be fairly certain of. I hope they are right, but I have not been able to accept it 100% yet in how I go about my life. I will continue to wait, intend, and hope for the diminishing of the dark and the dawn of our 4D planet. Why wish for anything less?
It does indeed work very well. Smile