Bring4th

Full Version: Shower heads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am guessing others have experienced this.

Seeing faces during a shower. My favorite was a super beautiful girl with blue skin. Most recently was an alien with a round opening where the mouth would be. Slightly similar to a grey, but more looking like a type of gas mask.

I have an acquaintance online that always conjured up an image in my head. During a shower i was thinking of what he had said and i suddenly saw some dudes face. A week later i came across an actual picture of this person and it was the face i saw during the shower, nothing like i had imagined him. That was sort of proof for me that what i see is real.

Anybody else deal with this?

Ps, i changed the thread name to see if i could get a false alarm for spam lol.
How do the faces appear? in the water?
Eyes closed with water hitting my face. I wonder if the vibration stimulates the pineal or something.

It's a little like when I see an astral being the moment I close my eyes, I can "see" the face right in front of me. The difference here is that I only see an astral entity if it is in my personal space, while during a shower I can see what is not in my space. Plus I had viewed a living person before I had found out what he looked like.
I only see eyes from time to time. Probably remote viewers.
(05-11-2012, 09:26 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Eyes closed with water hitting my face. I wonder if the vibration stimulates the pineal or something.

It's a little like when I see an astral being the moment I close my eyes, I can "see" the face right in front of me. The difference here is that I only see an astral entity if it is in my personal space, while during a shower I can see what is not in my space. Plus I had viewed a living person before I had found out what he looked like.

Interesting, I don't ever close my eyes during showers. I will try this and report my results. Smile
I see and "feel" beings, but not in the shower. This may be particular to you Smile, and stimulating the pineal gland is a possible theory.

It most often happens to me when I have relaxed from daily thinking and doing; for instance, if I'm writing late at night. Although sometimes not: I saw a Native American man on my property holding something in his hand while cleaning up during the day when I first moved in.

Who do you think the blue girl was?
The blue girl and alien i saw appears to be connected in a multidimensional way.

We tend to think of the Oversoul as our "higher self" at one level. What we don't take into account is that "human" is only one aspect of experience. We may be the only "human" incarnation on this planet at this moment, but there are other possible forms of incarnations as well. On other planets or dimensions.

This may be connected to why sometimes we have an "alien" spirit guide.
That we are multidimensional makes sense to me. And linear perception is how we navigate 3D. So yes, I agree, and I think communication between our aspects is part of evolution. Also, I think we can call on those aspects for help.

I think it was Seth who talked about this, and the following is paraphrasing. If we are wanting to be more assertive, for instance, we call on other aspects of ourselves that have mastered that lesson to assist us. Also, he said that sometimes things leak through; so if another aspect of self broke a leg, you may feel pain or have an issue with the leg; and if we heal something in ourselves, it is beneficial to all other aspects of self.

I read The Quantum Warrior recently, and the author had another interesting take on this: that we can communicate with our past and future selves. Since we make our world here linear, yet the higher reality is that it is not, then this seems perfectly plausible.
(05-11-2012, 12:54 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]That we are multidimensional makes sense to me. And linear perception is how we navigate 3D. So yes, I agree, and I think communication between our aspects is part of evolution. Also, I think we can call on those aspects for help.

I think it was Seth who talked about this, and the following is paraphrasing. If we are wanting to be more assertive, for instance, we call on other aspects of ourselves that have mastered that lesson to assist us. Also, he said that sometimes things leak through; so if another aspect of self broke a leg, you may feel pain or have an issue with the leg; and if we heal something in ourselves, it is beneficial to all other aspects of self.

I read The Quantum Warrior recently, and the author had another interesting take on this: that we can communicate with our past and future selves. Since we make our world here linear, yet the higher reality is that it is not, then this seems perfectly plausible.

Wow, Diana, thank you for reminding me of the Seth material. It has been a long time since I studied that info, and your post today actually rang a bell for me and gave me an explanation for a recent experience I've had.
I've never seen any beings or even shapes but I do see burst of light/energy if I shower w/ my eyes closed the whole time and I seem to zone out that's for sure. Almost like meditating. All I ever really 'see' w/ my eyes closed are bursts of orangish/yellowish coloring while my eyes are closed.

And when I shower and spray hydrogen peroxide on my body and especially my head or face it seems to be intensified if that makes any sense? I chalk it up to the extra oxygen but I really don't know why exactly it 'seems' this way to me.

I will say that w/ Mr. Pickle's original post it in some weird way seems to validate it for me personally?

I noticed a bright white ring when I closed my eyes today in the shower.
Entity or my perception playing tricks on me? Tongue
Tonight I saw what seems to be a mandala pattern with a face in the center. It had the appearance of a 3 dimensional face protruding from a flat design. All in a darker shade of blue. The flat surface was much like a printed circuit board in a mandala pattern. At first I thought something had invaded my space, but when asking I wrote out 'Green Man'. Why the hell would Green Man appear to me as blue?Tongue

Pattern was similar to these, in the darker shade, with a face mounted in the center.
[Image: 7129wrZe%2BFL._SX342_.jpg]
[Image: 396829_357909877615380_949055322_n.jpg]
Hah wow as I read the thread title then started reading the first sentence, I thought you were gonna say that the shower head turned into people.

The reason I say this is because I remember a friend from high school who smoked angels trumpet and had a full on conversation with a mutual friend even though his face was morphed onto the shower head.
BrownEye, I see those patterns almost all the time. Not just during shower or, as Ra calls it; the healing ritual of water on head.

=P

Melissa

Usually I see patterns of light, or things like 'orbs' during a shower. It's quite a show. haha.

Brittany

I see things in that manner all the time. Sometimes faces, sometimes places, sometimes symbols. Quite often I see vivid eyes of various shapes when I close my eyes. I also hear things and receive conceptual downloads on a consistent basis. On some occasions the information I receive visually or audibly has had great significance at later points in my life.