Bring4th

Full Version: Interesting new info on the asteroid belt (Maldek)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://news.discovery.com/space/protopla...20510.html

Exciting!!

I would discuss my thoughts/associations more but I'm posting from my phone and should be paying more attention to my GrandmaSmile

I will say it was in interesting read with all the Maldek related Ra material rattling around in this noggin'

By Irene Klotz
Thu May 10, 2012

THE GIST
Vesta, the second largest object in the main asteroid belt, is a protoplanet, not an asteroid.
Vesta formed within 300 million years of the beginning of the solar system's existence.
Pieces of Vesta have been found on Earth in the form of a particular type of meteorite.

Vesta, the second largest object in the main asteroid belt, has an iron core, a varied surface, layers of rock and possibly a magnetic field -- all signs of a planet in the making, not an asteroid.

So concludes an international team of scientists treated to a virtual front row seat at Vesta for the past 10 months, courtesy of NASA's Dawn robotic probe.

They have a bit more ground to cover before Dawn leaves Vesta's cratered, lava-like surface in late August to rendezvous with the king of the asteroid belt, Ceres, another type of protoplanet believed to be flush with water ice.

Already however, the Dawn science team has confirmed long-held theories about Vesta's history, a timeline that dates back to within 300 million years of the beginning of the solar system's existence.

"Vesta is like a time probe we haven't had in the solar system before," Dawn lead scientist Christopher Russell, with the University of California, Los Angeles, told Discovery News.

Continue the article here:

http://news.discovery.com/space/protopla...20510.html

Wikipedias info on our asteroid belt is an interesting read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Asteroid_belt

The mythology and symbols associated with the names used to identify the largest bodies in the belt might interest some too....

(05-11-2012, 01:50 AM)ZenDunk Wrote: [ -> ]Vesta, the second largest object in the main asteroid belt, has an iron core, a varied surface, layers of rock and possibly a magnetic field -- all signs of a planet in the making, not an asteroid.

pretty cool info! thanks for that!

I wonder if Maldek will ever graduate to 4d and higher?

all the Maldekians (as well as the Martians) seem to have been transferred to earth.

- -

can we glue Maldek back together?? (with love + light?)
Im assuming this is the core of Maldek. I'm also assuming that it is forever locked into 1st density, like our moon is.

As for Maldek and Mars graduating; I consider myself 1/3 Mars, Maldek, and Earth. Both of those planetary populations have joined Earth and seem to be 100% invested in our fate. Thusly, I feel their graduation as ours... I'm sure we will all graduate together. BigSmile
I have always wondered about the various names of these worlds, both in modern and ancient descriptions.
We could start with Earth. Lady Gaia would be the spiritual aspect.
I have also heard of Akashia as another name for our home planet.
Terra is also well a known name.
Terra Nova has also been mentioned.

There are, of course countless other appelations.

When we talk about Maldek we could mean Malona or 'The Silver Tounged', or even Lucifer.
Again, many names for one world.

I think, as in many cases, that things may be closer to home than once assumed.

(05-11-2012, 02:59 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I have always wondered about the various names of these worlds, both in modern and ancient descriptions.

When we talk about Maldek we could mean Malona or 'The Silver Tounged', or even Lucifer.

In the Brown Transcripts, Hatton refers to our planet as Shan.
(05-12-2012, 01:42 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2012, 02:59 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I have always wondered about the various names of these worlds, both in modern and ancient descriptions.

In the Brown Transcripts, Hatton refers to our planet as Shan.

No suprise being that we even have muliple names for our own earth countries - Germany, Deutschland, Allemagne etc.
The Ashtar Command also refers to earth as Sha or Shan.
A quote from what the current theory that the main stream is touting(the BBC):

"The researchers believe Vesta formed within two million years of the first solids coming together in the Solar System, before the planets we know today were assembled."

So this object they call Vesta supposedly formed a couple million years before the rest of the planets started forming. But then why didn't all those asteroids collect into a planet if they had a big head start on the rest of the planets?? Do they even hear themselves? They just haven't thought of reversing it, and realizing it was a planet. Or they have heard that "theory" and are specifically avoiding any theory on it being the core of a blown up planet.
This Clyde Trepanier transcript also mentions Shan, and refers to the destruction of Maldek. It also says we will become binary sun system?! That is interesting... I remember watching a documentary some years ago which made a pretty good case that the motion which appears to be the "earth wobble" that causes the precession of the equinoxes was actually because we were in a binary star system.

17 Apr 79

Quote:Oxal: I reach you there on Solan Shan. I am Oxal.

Questioner: Greetings. Welcome.

Oxal: It is my pleasure and my privilege to have this opportunity to address you here. We have been in your skies now for many years. We have come here to serve and to observe. We are aware of the activities of many of you. Anyone who is attempting to serve in that everlasting light, we are aware of their activities and we aid them wherever possible.

As we stated many years ago, one of our missions here was to attempt to bring about a realization in the consciousness of earth man that he must make a choice. That there are two ways to go, and he must make a choice. Many have made this choice. Many have not. Many more have not made the choice than have made it. Many have chosen the path of service, the path of dedication, attempting to grow into an expanded state of consciousness where you become aware of what life is about, of what evolution is about.

I will not go into this any deeper except to say that many have made this choice, and others have made the opposite choice, to continue to serve the materialistic, the carnal. And this, of course, is everyone’s privilege, for you were given free will when you were created, and man must be allowed to take the path that he chooses. Eventually, he will tire of the carnal path. He will come into a realization that upon that path he will never find peace and happiness. He will never grow beyond it, and he will change. But this may require time.

And here I would like to change the subject and say that everything, every individual, every planet, every nation, every race of people are continually in a state of change. Without change you would become stagnant.

Your civilization has perhaps in the last century, or less than a century, had more change, has experienced more change than it has experienced in many centuries prior to this. But as time moves on with a civilization, the change becomes more rapid, and the change in this century has been accelerated greatly. And it is accelerating day-by-day. In the next decade, you will see changes upon planet Earth greater than you have known in many centuries—in many, many centuries. This is because you are entering a cycle change, not only a cycle change, but a combination of cycle changes, for there are cycles within cycles.

A two thousand year cycle is coming to an end. The cycle that began at the time, approximately the time, of the birth of your Master Jesus. That cycle is now coming to a close. Also, there is a 25,000 year cycle that is coming to a close, a cycle through which the planet will go through a great cleansing process. The movement of your solar system through space brings about these cycle changes. The changes occur as you enter, leave, and enter certain areas of space where the vibrations are of a different nature.

You have been in the cusp of this change for quite a number of years, and one of the reasons that you see so much violence upon your planet today is because of these changes of vibration. You stand today, and have been for some time, under the influence of both the new and old vibrations. Most are not aware of this. Yet they have a great effect upon people of Shan. It has a tendency to bring out that which is most predominant in individuals. If an individual is violent by nature, he is apt to become more violent. If he is loving in nature, is kind and considerate, he will become more that way. So you see this is one of the reasons why you are experiencing much of the violence you find yourself surrounded by at this time. But this period is now on the decline, because the old vibrations are becoming weaker. And in a few years the subsiding will be greatly noticeable.

It also is affecting your planet. To some of you, this might be new, to others it will not. But your planet is in itself an entity, a consciousness. It has been, through the years, very mistreated. Man has not considered his Mother Earth in his exploits. He has only taken from her; he has not given back. He has polluted her streams, he has wasted her resources, he has been ruthless in his treatment of his Mother Earth. And she has become a very ailing entity.

Now, Nature has a way of taking care of these things, and your earth is now beginning to go through a process of cleansing, of rejuvenation, and many of her parasites will be removed through her convulsions. This has been on the increase for many years, as you are well aware of. But the increase will be greater as each day passes, and eventually she will be completely cleansed.

We are not willing to stand by and see this beautiful planet completely destroyed as was one other planet in your system at one time, many, many years ago. There are references to this in your religious histories, or what you call your Holy Books, but they must be sought out in order to be understood. But we will not allow this to happen again, for when this did happen, much chaos was caused in our solar system. Much distress and havoc was brought about upon other planets because, you see, your system, your solar system, is a very finely balanced system, and when one of its organs is destroyed, it brings about an imbalance in the whole solar system, and it is not an easy matter to bring a solar system back into balance once it has been disrupted. So you can rest assured that planet Earth is not going to be destroyed.

You have been allowed to have your wars, to kill each other, to bring about all kinds of chaos. We cannot prevent this, because it is against universal law for us to interfere in the evolution of another planet. But we can interfere when it comes to destroying the entity in its completeness. You say how could we do this? Very simply. We have enough craft surrounding your planet at all times that we could upon a moment’s notice, stop every electrical impulse upon planet Earth. If we did this, how would you ignite your bombs? It would be a little difficult, would it not? We have demonstrated this many times in small ways upon your planet. We have twice before seen the danger of your destruction and were able to point it out to the right individuals, so that they might eliminate the danger.

We cannot do for you what you can do for yourself. We cannot bring about your salvation. You must bring it about through your own efforts. You cannot force anyone to do anything. You can only point the way. You cannot force your beliefs upon another. You cannot force your way of life, or the type of food you eat, or your political ideas, beliefs. None of these can be forced upon anyone. You can only point the way. Sow the seeds, and if they fall in fertile ground they will take root and grow. If they fall upon the rocks, they will be washed away by the rain.

But in the New Age which is to come, Earth man will be a different individual, due to the new vibratory rates under which he will live. He will have greater brain capacity. He will have a greater sense of justice. The feeling and consciousness of brotherly love will be predominant. He will not think so much in what is good for himself as he will think in terms of what is good for all. He will select his leaders according to their ability to serve mankind. Their spiritual growth and understanding will be the criterions. You will have, as is described in the Book of Revelations, a new heaven and a new earth. But first, the cleansing process.

Perhaps I might mention here, there may be some of you here who are not aware of this, that you will also have another sun. You will become a binary sun system. There is another sun at this time moving in towards your solar system. We told you about this, perhaps twenty years hence. And now some of your astronomers have discovered this object out there in space, which has them a little baffled because it seems to be moving towards your solar system. Some have already suggested that perhaps it might be a sun. Well, I can tell you it IS a sun, and before the turn of the century it will enter your solar system. It will not take on any brilliancy until it has entered your solar system, but do you realize what this will mean to your solar system? It will mean that the magnetic center of your solar system will shift. It means that the planets and satellites of your system will also shift positions. And as this sun enters your solar system, it will take on the brilliancy of a sun and will take its location, causing the magnetic center of the solar system to change due to the influence of the two suns. And the planets will shift into new locations, so that the solar system in itself will be in perfect balance.

All these things are for the betterment of man. Fear not these coming times, but rather, as your great Master once said, when you see these signs, rejoice and be happy for you know that your salvation is at hand.

My friends, I think I have gone on long enough. I do not wish to bore you. As I leave you, I wish to extend the love, the light, and the understanding of my people to each of you. And may it soon be that planet Earth will be able to take its place and be represented by its people in the solar tribunal.

My blessings and my peace I give unto you. I am Oxal.