Bring4th

Full Version: how much spiritual MASS do you have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this question relates to:

Quote:37.8 Questioner: Thank you. And thank you for that explanation of the mathematics too. Could you define spiritual mass?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this session.

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract the out-moving and on-going vibratory oscillations of being-ness into the gravity, speaking in a spiritual sense, well of the great central sun, core, or Creator of the infinite universes.

I think I'm getting pretty heavy these days. I think I must have 500 lbs of spiritual mass (that's about 226kg for metric forum users). Might need to lose some of that Tongue
I am MASS-ive in that regard! :D Godlike mass just got a brand new meaning :D
Think of the largest number you can imagine - then add 1.
That's me - Infinity.
I'm a bit rusty on my physics, but do I remember correctly that mass does not = size?

I'm thinking of the planet on orion's belt in the original MIB movie - perhaps not the best source for physics lessons.

Anyway - in my case, the package is fairly small, but the size of the love is ginormous!
(05-11-2012, 12:15 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit rusty on my physics, but do I remember correctly that mass does not = size?

I'm thinking of the planet on orion's belt in the original MIB movie - perhaps not the best source for physics lessons.

Anyway - in my case, the package is fairly small, but the size of the love is ginormous!

This might not be the right forum for discussion of the size of 'packages'Tongue
I'm sure the universe in not in orion's belt but rather in orion's gardenWink

I'm an infinite and eternal god-wide void; do the metaphysical math. BigSmile

Unbound

I don't go to church, tbh. Smile
(05-11-2012, 02:03 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a thread from before on the same subject. Tongue

omg! we have the same vibration!!

yet ... this thread has more humor than yours Tongue

they are the same ... yet DIFFERENT. The Infinite Creator showing a different profile of his beautiful beautiful Face.
The energies holding "regular" mass is the celiac and solar plexus (earth and fire energies of the fire plane)
I can only assume that by spiritual mass, they mean the pituitary gland [cerebellum] and forehead [pineal gland] (earth and fire on the water [air] plane)
All of which are body/surface energies... and can only attract energies from its own plane (although earth, may extract energies from the plane just below... but extract is not quite the same as attract).

...no humor here, sadly.

3DMonkey

(05-11-2012, 08:39 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this question relates to:

Quote:37.8 Questioner: Thank you. And thank you for that explanation of the mathematics too. Could you define spiritual mass?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this session.

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract the out-moving and on-going vibratory oscillations of being-ness into the gravity, speaking in a spiritual sense, well of the great central sun, core, or Creator of the infinite universes.

I think I'm getting pretty heavy these days. I think I must have 500 lbs of spiritual mass (that's about 226kg for metric forum users). Might need to lose some of that Tongue

I think "spiritual mass" is how much attention mystery gets from the mind and draws thoughts out and into our creations. In other words, I think it's a term to measure how much we relate mystery into our moments.