Bring4th

Full Version: Actitivies in 3D relating to 4D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ayadew

Quo, 4/9, 1994 Wrote:“Truly, for those who seek to serve, the way becomes far less severe and difficult when there are companions upon that dusty path. To serve together is to serve far more ably and effectively than each one separately. This instinct towards cooperation which we see developing within your numbers—this is an art and a skill which is key in the creation of the enhanced being, offered within what is so often called the New Age.

“Fourth density is not separated from third by a great chasm, but merely by the resistance of third-density entities when faced with the need to become a part of a unified and euphonious group. Know that each of you is most valuable in your unique way; and if there is never the opportunity to function steadily with a group, yet still, the service provided by living a life of faith is infinite in value. Yet when the opportunity arises to serve the Creator as a portion of a circle or group, we encourage each to seize that chance with glee.”

Hello, my friends. Currently I am less active here since I'm busy exploring the wide world Smile But I miss you!

When I walk the streets of my city I see big, blaring posters proclaiming through careful and excellent manipulation the exact opposite of self-awareness: Buy this; get satisfaction. Look this way; feel enough. Be like me; be like us - do not be yourself.
How does one satisfy an infinite hunger, which we all human posses? You do of course learn of infinity... But this very simple idea is very carefully hidden! Smile

Self-awareness is very hidden. I can see just how difficult it is to be aware, to be self-aware, to express individuality when I look at my society. When someone asks you, who are you? Do you say: "I am... that I am." Or do you list the subjective qualities others have defined for you and is content with that.
You are both part of all and an individual, to acknowledge both is the key. You are.

Far to many times I imagine a life/society where all feel equal and happy with themselves.
Well, instead of imagining I'd like to explore the physical principles which adds to this cause, because currently all I do is mental work.
It really takes an immense power of will to be self-aware in the modern society, although we currently see an acceleration to this because of the seemingly coming transition into 4D. Perhaps to aid to this acceleration would be in order, although I'm sure our pure presence does that enough, I have a strong desire to "go out and do something". BigSmile

What do you do in life, my friends. Please tell us and inspire us. Smile at your other-selves at the bus, and they will wonder why anyone would show such affection for no reason. Perhaps the person was happy with himself...

L/L
Hello dear friend, and thank you for your beautiful post.

I understand your urge, indeed, it can be seen to be echoed in 3D Sunset's post a few months back in the thread 'Why are you here, at Bring4th?'. In which he mirrors your feeling towards doing something rather than being something. A spin off from this has been the creation of our monthly group meditations which take place on the date of the month therein (i.e. Sept 9th, Oct 10th, etc).

However even a group meditation is still just a group exercise in being. As far as actually doing, I have a few things that I try to put in to daily practice.

1. Kindness and honesty towards all, including ourselves. This is akin to your example of smiling at random people on a bus. I also have just recently started attempts at complete honesty with other people, forgoing small excuses for being late (as an example). This has been something I've decided to take on a challenge to myself, for futher self development and general blue ray center blockage-clearing. I've also taken on the challenge of "guard-down" interaction with everyone that I come in to contact with. Which sort of goes along with the honesty challenge. This was inspired by our own forum member Mikesc:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...212&page=2' Wrote:"I’ve found that it is best to approach an interaction with what I describe as “your guard down.” This opens you to allow the flow of more positive energy from yourself. Whether others realize it or not they are affected. They no longer tend to view the situation as an attempt to get something from them, but as an honest exchange of information. They are able to get let there guard down because they don’t feel the need to defend their own position. This really seems to help me break down barriers in communication. No one has to defend themselves or their ideas, so everyone can be more open to other ideas. Keeping “your guard down” has proven to be an incredibly useful skill when dealing with everything from my supervisors at work, to talking to people about religion and spirituality. The whole dynamic of an interaction can change from separate individuals each espousing and defending there own position, to a group interaction looking for common ground."

2. Financial donation to charities. My wife and I donate a small sum of money to different charity each month. I feel a general sense of joy in helping others this way, and I think it's a fantastic way to say "I love you" to the world population as a whole, since I have no idea who specifically benefits.

3. Reduction of meat intake. I do not wish to promote any sense of moral duty attached to this because I know that not everyone shares my view and also some people need to eat meat in order to keep their body complex healthy. I do not feel it is 'wrong' to eat meat. But since I am in good health I (personally) see the elimination of certain meats from my diet as a service to the Earth. Specifically red meats since that is such a large contributor to environmental harm. I still eat poultry and fish at this time. However I have considered possibly changing that down the road also.

Those are the three 'big' things that I participate in as regards physical service. Later on down the road, when my infant children are older, I'm hoping to donate personal time in the way of activism (feeding the hungry, doing AIDS walks, "adopt a highway", etc.)

Great thread might I say. Curious to hear about others' thoughts.
It's the simple, subtle offerings of brotherhood and joy that I find to be appropriate for day to day service. When other people directly ask me for help, I then discern how I could best be of service. With the total sum of information I've come across, added to my own beliefs, it is my personal opinion that being positive and at peace, is more important than actively doing something to change things (considering the delicate matter of another's free will as well as what is actually best for all involved from an objective viewpoint, I find that focusing on being positive is less complicated and still very efficient).

When help is called for, we take it upon ourselves to answer that call...but if I've learned anything from Q'uo, it's that we need to always consider free will, and the best service for another is very often a seemingly impotent piece of veiled wisdom or something similar, lol. It gets you to consider things for yourself, and choose freely afterwords.

ayadew

The "keep your guard down" is a technique I and those around me could benefit tremendously from... all too many times I've felt my little ego challenged and I uncomfortable feelings from it. To keep this ego suppressed, and welcome these 'challenges' and respect and love them instead is a path I'm willing to explore. Thank you for sharing this idea Lavazza, your post (and Mikesc) fills me with motivation to do this...

Group meditation is an activity I'd say.. at least a conscious contribution which I would say is relating to 4D.
Money is mostly filled with negativity, giving it away can be interpreted as heaping problems on another person. Money has a great low vibratory weight on them, grounding you immensely. Your intention is compassionate though, and that's what matters. Even in money there is love. Smile

Reduction of meat intake comes naturally for most I think! It's so expensive !!! I thank the world for making it so...

Turtle: Indeed, by simply being at peace you do incredible service to others. It's quite rare to see a person calm in the madness, and it reverberates with great power through all near this person. Thank you for being you
i find that from beingness the doing clicks into place pretty natrually

i like your 3 points lavazza Smile

two days ago i was sat in my car in a queue of traffic and i saw a couple maybe in their late fifties carrying shopping bags back from a trip up town, the woman looked tired and worn out but the guy had this look of such joy on his face. maybe he'd just had an interaction with someone who made him laugh, or perhaps he was looking forward to taking his purchases home or maybe he is simply one of these joyous people who live from the heart - but on seeing this couple i felt a sense of oneness with them. they were almost like two sides of the coin, someone feeling worn down by 3D life and it's pressures, the other enlived by an experience, animated, full of joy.

anyway... i don't do anything in particular, but i do find that the more joy i find in life, and the more i relax into this 3d dream, the more joy is reflected back at me.

interesting that you mention the potential negatives of giving to charity ayadew - there are plenty of charities that are corrupt or ineffective or damaging - i felt quite negatively towards charities for a long time for various reasons. four or five years ago when i was at my lowest point financially i had a very clear guidance to make a commitment to sponsoring a child in a developing country through a particular charity, the guidance was so strong i heard it as a voice 'if not you, who? if not now, when?'

it is nice when guidance is strong and clear like that Smile
(09-26-2009, 05:27 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Money has a great low vibratory weight on them, grounding you immensely. Your intention is compassionate though, and that's what matters. Even in money there is love. Smile

I'm not so sure that I agree, although I understand your meaning, of course. I think it's easy to say that money is the cause much strife in our modern world and perhaps there is some truth there. But I feel it's more a case of what people decide to do with money, just as with anything else on our nice blue planet. When money is directed through a charitable organization that is genuine in it's attempts to aid others, I think it can be as much a sign of love as any other. The organization hopefully works as a filter that converts the money in to helpful goods such as food, man power to build shelter, obtain text books, perform medical healing, etc. etc.

On the other hand, money can also be used to create weapons, further isolate groups of people, be used in a frivolous way, etc. etc.. The key is the entity wielding the money, not so much the money itself. Currency is just a tool by which one may do things.

Could we live in a society without money? I would embrace that in a hurry. Would it eliminate the problems we associate with money? I hope so, but I have a feeling the problem is more the driver and less the vehicle. Smile

Love and light,
L.

Brittany

This type of topic has been a constant source of pondering for me. How do you create an image for yourself that does not give credence to the mask society encourages you to wear, but doesn’t create something offensive that would drive others away, either? At one point I simply didn’t care what anyone thought of me. In fact, I was almost eager to provoke their anger. If they wouldn’t accept me for who I was, I wanted to shock them and throw their misinformed stereotypes in their face. But lately I’ve learned that sometimes example is the only way to teach people. When people look at me I don’t want them to see me as a dangerous rebel who could fly off the handle at any moment. I want them to find me approachable, confident in my differences but not using them as a source of spite. It is something I constantly have to work at and I often slip up in this area. Thanks for trying to get to the bottom of this issue!