Bring4th

Full Version: Dynamic Alignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sweet mother where to begin.

From my first memories of thinking (I have a few random memories from infancy) I have questioned the nature of the universe, and my place in it. I knew that pondering these great mysteries on the playground in elementary school was not something everyone did, and admittedly, until I was around fourteen these thoughts were mostly acknowledging that the question existed, not even really able to delve into the crux of the matter.

The family of a friend of my sister invited us to go to their church (some denomination of christianity) when I was like eight or nine, and I was very insistent that I get to go. But the things being taught to me there (sunday school) seemed clumsy and foreign. And for the next five or six years I quietly intuited a spiritual balance.

In my teenaged years I delved through some pagan faiths, and while I found the structuring of it to be pleasant, I found that for me, the "depth" of it to be lacking.

For reasons that are still not completely clear to me now, from the moment I saw a recruiter in high school I knew I needed to join the military, and I did go promptly out of highschool.

I met a wide array of people from the different bases and deployments, both military and civilian alike. At the time it seemed like a great many people who had the desire for spiritual growth but had not found an efficacious path for them would find me, and I would steer them to something that fit their needs.

After leaving the military I found myself without the ability to continue to shrug off what seemed to me to be an aimless life, but at the same time, living with this knowledge that I am incarnate for a reason (and oddly enough I have always felt like I was here in case something went wrong, like a break glass in case of emergency sort of thing). Without being able to discern anything really about why I am here, I have, for my entire life, have been trying to deal without having a goal.

This has led me to feel spiritually aligned with Discordianism and Taoism.

Well, to bring this story to why I came here, lets fast forward to last wednesday, I couldnt sleep, was listening to coast to coast am. David Wilcock was on, and a lot of things he was saying was resonating with me in ways that I hadnt been exposed to before. After peeking around his site and whatnot, found the Law of One material. Ive read through session 41, typing this out during a break from it.

I have to say, it connects far too many dots for me to not be... at the very least a phenomenal model. As its been less than a week since I have started reading the material, I am going to need some time to digest it. But I must say that the structure outlined in the sessions so far, dovetails with what I have, IDK, remembered, intuited, discerned amazingly. As someone who find knowledge to be... almost a needed nutrient (science, history, economics, etc) I see the footprint of the model outlined so far in the first 41 sessions of the Ra Material to be everywhere, and this has me extraordinarily curious about the rest of the material.

At this point I am still taking in the information and looking around at what else is out there. I am honestly surprised ive never come across this before, but I assume the timing is right for me to exposed to it now. I am... interested in reading the channeling transcripts from others as well. I find that parallax, especially in a spiritual sense lends itself to clarity and a more complete understanding.

Kudos if you managed to follow that stream of consciousness dump!
And I titled this post after I typed it, and there didnt seem to be a naming theme on this forum for these threads. Dynamic Alignment means to me finding balance in the maelstrom and the serenity within apparent Chaos.

Meerie

Welcome Goldenratio ! Smile
Dynamic alignment sounds intriguing, good name you chose for the thread title.
And I like DW as well, he is always a pleasure to listen to, imo.
(but some people on this forum insist that he has a big ego Tongue )
haha I just realized that my tagline is "we are golden" and your name is Goldenratio...
of course I had to welcome you!
BigSmile
Welcome to your awakening my friend ! Smile

Zaxon

Greetings GoldenRatio,

Welcome to Wonderland.

-Zaxon

Welcome Goldenratio!

Stick around, a community of like minded individuals works wonders for your self BigSmile

Love and peace .)

Cyan

This place, is such a wonder, welcome.
Welcome in the forums, Goldenratio : )
Law of One definitely has that effect on many of us. It clicked for me quite similarly, it was so shocking that I completely got washed away by it in a matter of minutes, then could not stop until around session ~30-40.
Welcome 1:1.618! Much love and light awaits you!

welcome GoldenRatio. i'm happy you're here.

Heart
Yes, another welcome.

With clarity and understanding comes joy.

Shin'Ar

Just curious if you are aware of the relationship between the user name you chose and the title you used for this thread?

Oh and a hearty welcome indeed.
Welcome, Goldenratio! Sweet username. Smile

(05-15-2012, 04:25 AM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]As someone who find knowledge to be... almost a needed nutrient (science, history, economics, etc) I see the footprint of the model outlined so far in the first 41 sessions of the Ra Material to be everywhere, and this has me extraordinarily curious about the rest of the material.

Beautifully said.

(05-15-2012, 04:25 AM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]I am honestly surprised ive never come across this before, but I assume the timing is right for me to exposed to it now.

Jim likes to say that "the material is somewhere between obscure and unknown".

Smile GLB

Brittany

Welcome! Welcome! Put your feet up! Grab a beer (or a juice box if you're a sober head like me)! Make yourself at home!
Wow, that was a really late welcome. Sorry! Confused
@ Shin'Ar - I meant it another way, but I can see a relationship in it
@ Bring4th_GLB - ahh Mystery.
@ ahktu - More of a beer and juice type (not necessarily together, not necessarily separate though either)