Bring4th

Full Version: how do THOUGHTS become Thought-Forms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in my understanding, there is a distinction between a Thought (anything and everything that passes through the Mind) and a Thought-Form (that thing which has been created, and is like a habit, and is almost alive in itself, perhaps it is).

there seems to be a magikal component to this ... when thoughts are invested with strong emotion (love, fear, repulsion), and invested with repetition via the Will.

I have a vague understanding of this process. Even more intriguing is how to UNDO Thought Forms. Do they really just fall away like Ra says, when no longer needed?
Thought forms become manifest when sufficient spiritual mass is aquired.
A thought form is a an idea. What do you need for an idea to become 'real' in 3d?
(05-15-2012, 10:18 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Thought forms become manifest when sufficient spiritual mass is aquired.
A thought form is a an idea. What do you need for an idea to become 'real' in 3d?

Maybe you just need to treat it as real and then it becomes so? Tulpa comes in mind...
Do you have any specific thought form in mind? I dont' think there is a difference between thoughts and thought forms. Aside from that thought forms are thoughts that seem to have a life of their own because of some positive feedback loop.

I believe that a habit which is alive in itself is a self reinforcing behavior aka addiction.. It falls away when you take away it's reinforcing factor, so either the behavior no longer leads to reward, or the reward is no longer experienced as rewarding.

It can be untrained by sheer force of will, but you need to counterpush every time the thoughtform pushes in order not to be triggered to reinforce it by performing the associated behavior.

It's mostly simpler to just rig the situation so as to take away the reward or the make it impossible for the individual to perform the associated behavior.
(05-15-2012, 10:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]have a life of their own because of some positive feedback loop.

Or negative. The majority of thought forms with enough energy to become persistent and combining are negative.

We create thoughts on a regular basis and they combine with other thoughts of other people. These thoughts accumulate in the astral realms in the "like attracts like" fashion and the thought forms grow and become more powerful. These forms can affect us, whether we are aware of it or not. This takes place on these threads, especially threads like the meat thread.

This is the reason we are told to take better control of our thoughts, be more aware of our thoughts. This is why we are told "thoughts are things".

(05-15-2012, 11:28 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2012, 10:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]have a life of their own because of some positive feedback loop.
Or negative. The majority of thought forms with enough energy to become persistent and combining are negative.

A positive feedback loop is another phrase for a vicious cycle.

I did not mean to suggest thought forms are all positive. They're all over the spectrum, positive negative and neutral.

A negative feedback loop tends to stabilize or kill itself and thus rarely leads to permanent thought forms.

Thoughts are indeed things. And we need to be aware of the effects of our choices in astral space just like we need to be aware of them in the "regular" world.
Ah, I have an example to share.

Last night as I closed my eyes I saw a set of small eyes looking at me. Since they were small I assumed it was a smaller entity and brushed it off. Normally I only "see" when I am heading to bed.

Just now I sat and closed my eyes and saw the same set of eyes looking at me. I decided to find out what it was, in the end it turned out to be a thought form my daughter created.(who has very strong emotional personality). It was patterned like a stuffed animal.

This shows how simple it is to create these things, and yes they can definitely take on life of their own, and a negative form that has been fed enough energy can definitely become a danger to a human in 3D solid reality.

Unbound

We seek within.
16.43 Questioner: I want to ask a questionable question. [I was wondering about cattle mutilations.]

Ra: I am Ra. The greater part of your so-called mutilations take place according to the ways of your second-density beings which feed upon carrion. A portion of these so-called mutilations are those which are of what you may call multi-dimensional type: a thought-form construct using various parts in order to have life and being in third density.

Shin'Ar

Thought is wave form, which can be decreased in frequency to the point where it crystallizes and become matter.

This is the basis behind the work of scientists like Nicola Tesla and Gary Gilchrist.

Unbound

We seek within.
(05-16-2012, 01:31 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I am almost positive that the "spin" of atoms is fundamental to the creation of matter.

Yes, the vortex. It looks like the cause of gravity. Vortex and alignment of polarity. This would also point to the importance of polarity in this density.

Unbound

Also, this idea of "precipitation" of the ethers is also one I have encountered.
A thought becomes a thought-form when it is given perceivable manifestation. There exists thought-forms of a tangible manifestation, the human, an apple, a bird, a clock anything seen to have solid matter in this world is a thought-form which was constructed based upon the thought of the one whom invented it. An intangible thought-form would be mental formations of emotion, intention, visualization, any form which the thought has become in the internal consciousness of the thinker. A thought is the first coiled base which stirs, and the instant this thought becomes directed into any form or idea it becomes a thought form. One cannot define a thought through what one thinks because one thinks in words, and language is itself a thought-form which is the primary mental conditioning which allows the human mind to articulate and formulate concepts into an easily relayed form. A painting for instance, is the result of a thinker directing his potentiated thought into the mental formation of an idea, and this idea became explored which in effect became a thought-form of this solid idea, and this idea thought-form achieved further manifestation as a solid, tangible thought-form when the individual began to implement action dictated by this thought-form of the idea. Consider further that the individual is utilizing various tangible thought-forms to effectively effectuate his intended manifestation, that is the canvas is a tangible thought-form, the paintbrush is a tangible thought-form, the paint is a tangible thought-form, and going deeper, the painter himself is a thought-form manifested by the One Infinite Thinker which gives form to all possible thought for all possible thoughts are thought within and by only one mind.

Shin'Ar

The vortex and its spin are the result of First Thought.
Another important step in creating is to create the 'space' for it to manifest and flow into your life.

Shin'Ar

(05-17-2012, 10:03 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Another important step in creating is to create the 'space' for it to manifest and flow into your life.

This again is the paradox.

Which came first, chicken or the egg dilemma.

And if everything seems to exist in something, earth in the solar system, solar system in the galaxy, galaxy in the universe, than what does the universe exists in?

This is where the Zero Point theory is being deployed.

It has become apparent to physics now that space is not a void as they have always refereed to it, but that space itself is actually full. It is a substance. There are very detailed studies taking place right now that are changing the dynamics of what physics have been thinking for a lung time.

dark Matter, zero point, quarks, photons,

It is amazing that the atom, the building block of everything, is actually empty inside. How can a thing comprised of nothing, be the building basis for something?

(05-17-2012, 11:34 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]...And if everything seems to exist in something, earth in the solar system, solar system in the galaxy, galaxy in the universe, than what does the universe exists in?...

The universe exists within Infinity. Smile
(05-15-2012, 08:41 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in my understanding, there is a distinction between a Thought (anything and everything that passes through the Mind) and a Thought-Form (that thing which has been created, and is like a habit, and is almost alive in itself, perhaps it is).

there seems to be a magikal component to this ... when thoughts are invested with strong emotion (love, fear, repulsion), and invested with repetition via the Will.

I have a vague understanding of this process. Even more intriguing is how to UNDO Thought Forms. Do they really just fall away like Ra says, when no longer needed?

My other readings suggest that you have to draw them back in within yourself...so you want to be careful about what you create! BigSmile
(05-17-2012, 09:11 PM)abstrktion Wrote: [ -> ]My other readings suggest that you have to draw them back in within yourself...so you want to be careful about what you create! BigSmile

Yes, you have to totally reintegrate them. Although with most thought forms this happens automatically when they no longer reinforce themselves.

(05-15-2012, 08:41 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in my understanding, there is a distinction between a Thought (anything and everything that passes through the Mind) and a Thought-Form (that thing which has been created, and is like a habit, and is almost alive in itself, perhaps it is).

Quote:40.14 Questioner: In dietary matters, what would be the foods that one would include and what would be the foods that one would exclude in a general way for the greatest care of one’s bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we underline and emphasize that this information is not to be understood literally but as a link or psychological nudge for the body and the mind and spirit. Thus it is the care and respect for the self that is the true thing of importance. In this light we may iterate the basic information given for this instrument’s diet. The vegetables, the fruits, the grains, and to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products. These are those substances showing respect for the self. In addition, though this has not been mentioned, for this instrument is not in need of purification, those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self.
Thank you for the reminder. I'm way over due for a good slightly long fast. Smile