Bring4th

Full Version: Near Death Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzz-nG5pj...r_embedded

Near Death Experience - In The Realm of God

Some woman's view on ascension and the coming shift after having nearly died. Then again what is death exactly.

There is no death lol
I died in 1975. No tunnel remembered. Comfort, bliss, peace, and knowledge remembered. Access to Divine wisdom is remembered, and the fact that there is no death, is certain. It was my waking up.

I was a happy hippie artist at the time. I learned magic naturally, just by doing it before reading about it. I was supposed to be in a wheel chair for life, but instead I walk (that took about 2 1/2 years to do).

Art paid for my medical education (something I doubt I'd have done without this experience). Now I'm an old (retired) acupuncturist (DOM = Doctor of Oriental Medicine), and a hypnotherapist.

Still doing hypnosis, my site is: prophecyrealized.com

I studied Life Between Lives (LBL) hypnosis in the last class Michael Newton taught. You may learn more about this at:
http://www.spiritualregression.org/lifeb...utlbl.html

If you would like to meet your Guide(s) and Elders, your soul group, learn your soul name, your soul interests and activities, and what color you are, discover Why you chose to be here on the planet at this time, discover how our problems are in fact our teachers, realize that our enemies may be our closest loved ones, etc. . . Then go to that site and see if there is an LBL hypnotist in your area.

We all go to the same place, and we all experience it as we should. Some see huge cathedrals, while others may see small stone or wood Temples, etc. Some meet their Guides (like the woman on the video) as human and surrounded by light. Others may have munchkins, or fish, or donkeys, or frogs (etc) as Guides. The architecture usually follows whatever earthly culture we come from.

Usually our soul, with the help of Guides and Teachers, and Elders, choose our lives for ourselves. Only once in my practice did I meet a clients OverSoul.

As the woman in the video said, the earth Is a university, and we Are All One.