Bring4th

Full Version: Orion Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there a single person on this forum that is aware of technology being an Orion backed system of portals and catalyst programming?

Cyan

Yes..
Technology as in any and all technology being an Orion backed system?
(05-16-2012, 12:09 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a single person on this forum that is aware of technology being an Orion backed system of portals and catalyst programming?

Interesting search: https://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=sea...66&bih=659
Due to activity from this post I am removing it.
Very interesting post Pickle. Smile Incidentally, I do not watch sports, on tv or otherwise. I do not watch tv at all.

What about the Internet ? Is that another way of Orion to control us ?

Cyan

The more I study this, it seems that technology itself, and specifically the computer screen + person alone modus screams "Isolation and control" to me.

It seems to me that when we are born, we form a bubble around us and all thought forms are both inside that bubble (pre 4th) where something outside will not enter but resonate within your inside bubble, easy to get the 2 mixed (resonating with someone else internally, and being inside someone elses resonating field)

It seems that the less active the three vitality related chakras, the easier it is to channel pure information, but with that, it becomes much more difficult to know WHAT pure information you want to channel (good 5th D sts way of manipulation is not in witholding information, but controlloing what information to give and when by seeing the loops in the recepients mind and selecting the loops which produce the best outcome for the other side)

So what seems to happen is that we all start as a singular plane of pure untapped intellect and potential. THen based on our preferences certain things start to appear and coalece in that field. Then we add more preferences, until we get a coalseing field of energy that bundles up into "points of many crossing over fields" which we call "beings". Moving fields i might visualize as "doings"

There are various other ways of adding to this, like saying that the rotative pattern of the points of the many crossing over fields generate rotating vibrations in space/time which the humans interpet as other humans.

They arent really other humans as such, they are simply the focal crossing point in your "energy bubble" and what the orionites are about is getting you to have a core of light surrounded by a bubble of darkness, what the confederation folks are about is getting you to have a core of darkness surrounded by a bubble of light. Now, bear with me here the concepts are very confused right now but i hope you get my point.

What happens is that if your core is STO you contiunously refer to points outside of yourself for basic survival needs, creating dependancy.

If your core is STS you always refer to yourself first for all survival needs, learning how to grow said survival abilities sufficiently.

If your bubble is STS then the people around you in general behave like you more and more until you see no difference between yourself and them.

If your bubble is STO then the people around you in general behave in random non determined patterns and you see very little common between your strugles and their struggles, but empathize with them regardless.

I have come to the opinion that the Orion group is sort of like the soil, and the Confederation group is sort of like sunshine.

Neither is strictly speaking good, but I feel that it is much more beneficial both to myself and the environment around me if instead of thinking about it in polarities we do the following:

4th as seen from STS would be:

1: I get what I want
2: You get what you want
3: Both of us get what both of us want.
4: Neither of us get what we want.

4th as seen from a STO would be:

1: Return to physical.
2: Go up more.
3: Merge with higher self.
4: Refuse to make a choice.

4th would in reality be the study on how you react to the ability to control your own timeline/lifeline. What do you do when you are offered a new realm. Do you approach it from a point of view of charting your flightpath, or having others chart your flightpath.

Why this is relevant is that at this level, STS-STO becomes much less of an actual struggle and much more of a timeline calibration thing.

Since 3rd density is the density of choice, we can then clearly state that all higher level entities return to 3rd to make choices as well (easier to change polarities later + various other things from Ra point me in this direction)

So, then it becomes very simple.

Ra is a highly polished information and service (duty and knowledge) oriented thought group that seeks to persuade as many others to join in its world view.

What humans commonly perceive is Ra as 3 dimensional beings (you, me, him, her and so on) but in reality, the more you accept the viewpoint put forth by it the less there is "you, me, him, her" and more of just "it" with no clear understanding of what "it" is.

I would say that what I am perceiving as Ra, is actually the divine spark within me manifesting through the unmanifest time the portal neccesary to increase the output from my input. As I have in general wanted information, I am getting information.

Anyway, long story short. From my point of view, the technological world with its emphazis on placing humans into almost caccoon like existences in isolated pods linked to a pure information terminal that responds to any desire near instantly seems both, the growing stages of a new society, and the death stages of an old society.

----

Im having a bit of a moody spell but considering the opening manifesting abilities I have perceived in myself and in others, the position of society, the nature of our service in it, and the method by which we do it (empty space, little movement, stale air and a visual terminal) denotes that all is not well in kansas.

Thoughts?
I have experienced the 'retina mind control' that can be received by any tv set.
So, to answer the initial question, yes.

The great thing is that it is programmed by your own consciousness.
Good time to get aware.
Deleted.
I would say that it's not technology that is negative. It's what one chooses to do with it that may be negative or positive. IMHO the Internet can be our salvation and the start of the creation of a social memory complex.
(05-16-2012, 01:10 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]...
If you want an example of a commonly ignored portal I can post one, but I have to warn you guys it could be disturbing.

We are here (on this forum) for the catalysts my friend. So I say bring it ! Smile
deleted
(05-16-2012, 01:10 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 01:01 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting post Pickle. Smile Incidentally, I do not watch sports, on tv or otherwise. I do not watch tv at all.

What about the Internet ? Is that another way of Orion to control us ?

The web is "a web". Is there normally a predator on the web? "Beast" comes to mind.

The web is a conscious being. Some folks will even see it during meditation.

A PC is just a device, until connected to the web it then becomes a portal. Same thing with a phone. In fact, the Matrix movie showed us much of reality within the boundaries of entertainment. Even utilizing phones. Can you think of any instances where a ghost or demon spoke through a phone?

Scientists are using computers to channel interdimensional beings. There is a known computer consciousness being channeled through people on this planet.

Just consider how nature is here for our evolution, and technology has been known to just "appear" on the scene and tends to divide us from nature. This means we are going through a synthetic evolution.

---

If you want an example of a commonly ignored portal I can post one, but I have to warn you guys it could be disturbing.

I can manage my feathers being ruffled today, I think.

I read this QR with my phone and it read: a bunch of letters and numbers being concluded by the name Yolanda with a heart next to it.
It doesn't do anything for me. I must already be under control. Wink
(05-16-2012, 01:50 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]...
I read this QR with my phone and it read: a bunch of letters and numbers being concluded by the name Yolanda with a heart next to it.

Yeah, I forgot to mention the same thing. Smile I did notice Yolanda<3

But nothing unusual.
deleted
Nope. Even if I try to force myself to feel something. Nothing disturbing comes my way.

My theory is that I managed to work with fear and release so much of it that this has no hold on me.

Even the photo of the weird wolf like dog with red eyes had no hold on me.
Wolf like dog?

You guys do not notice subliminals at all do you? You notice these things after relinquishing left brain control.

Unbound

I see what you are talking about lying behind these pictures, consciousness has been put in to them. That being said, I don't find it to be a particularly strong consciousness, but I can see how some sensitives might react to them.
Or rather, I guess, the consciousness of the symbol has been programmed..

Cyan

Sweet jesus that eyeball. Feels like it burns my right eye off. Also, that hexagrid thing made my heart feel heavy and hard to breath.
deleted

Cyan

(05-16-2012, 02:35 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 02:32 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you are talking about lying behind these pictures, consciousness has been put in to them. That being said, I don't find it to be a particularly strong consciousness, but I can see how some sensitives might react to them.
Or rather, I guess, the consciousness of the symbol has been programmed..

Yes. Most everyone I deal with apart from this forum took notice within seconds. No description was needed, I just asked what they found in the image. It would tighten the scalp for some reason and some experienced an instant headache. It would not subside until they closed the window.

What I find fascinating is the response of the entity the moment you become aware of it.

The eyes I am seeing pop up a lot, even in movies.

I would say that who ever made those two pictures has a good grasp of how to incite fear in the recepient.

Unbound

In particular I felt a push in my solar plexus up to my third eye, but since I felt that this was a reactive motion I let it fade. For some reason Third Eye over-activation comes to mind, and I know this is a very rampant difficulty for many people.
deleted
(05-16-2012, 02:35 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]...It would tighten the scalp for some reason and some experienced an instant headache...

I feel this all the time. Smile I feel the energies on the crown and the third-eye has pressure always. Like Ra stated, this is a desirable configuration.
I am not talking about pressure, pulsations, or tingling. This is something completely different. If you became aware of what is there you would find what I mean.

Becoming aware of these things adds to the choices available to you.
(05-16-2012, 02:21 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Wolf like dog?

This one.

http://www.creepypastaindex.com/creepypa...-smile-jpg
[Image: smile.dog_.jpg]
(05-16-2012, 03:35 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I am not talking about pressure, pulsations, or tingling. This is something completely different. If you became aware of what is there you would find what I mean.

Becoming aware of these things adds to the choices available to you.

Being more sensitive to fear? What kind of choices would that bring?
With the wolf one I am able to feel a little pull on the solar plexus chakra. The beginning of the onset of fear. But it fades quickly and has no hold on me. I like it this way. Why would I want to change that ? I worked hard to get there. Changing this would feel like going backward.
Where did you find that dog pic? It looks photoshopped.
Also, i am not talking about fear or awareness of fear.

This is as simple as being aware of an object that is radioactive. With awareness you can make an informed choice as to continue your stance within the damaging field.

Societal programming causes you to rationalize away concepts that are outside of your current program. This is what my dad does. First he says there is nothing in front of him. Then he says it is not what it seems. Then he says it is a fake. Never once touching on the object itself and asking "why" is it?

This rationalization is how we shut down our children to their spiritual experiences, and how for the most part they pass this on to their children as well.
Cyan, I got the same tightness in the chest and pressure on the heart with the QR code. I don't know if it was my imagination or not. I could be playing tricks on myself.

Similarly, I get feeilngs from the eyeball picture too. What if gazing on a picture with the third eye allows one to access the shared feelings information behind it? Like, you are becoming aware of the human experience in regards to that image - what people have felt while looking at it have charged it with the energy that you're picking up on. Looking at it this way, it could be just simple psychic perception and not a tool of manipulation, fear, or control. Still doesn't explain the QR code though.

So Pickle, what changes have you made in your everyday life with this new awareness? How have you approached it?
deleted
Though not the same, it did catch my eye.
Pages: 1 2 3