Bring4th

Full Version: Subatomic Vision, Elemental Particles, 2nd Density Vehicles Becoming Self Aware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading the thread titled second density vehicles; list of diseases / their cause and felt to begin this new thread because, although relative to that one, the focus here is substantially different [than diseases and their cause] and I did not want be disruptive.

This is my point of interest--

Valtor Wrote:Our physical bodies being 2d makes perfect sense to me. Since the body in the mind/body/spirit complex is not our physical body.
So in 4d we may have "self-aware" physical bodies. 3d physical bodies.

I am curious if there are participants here who feel they are experiencing signs/evidence of this.

Subatomic vision is something I have enjoyed and is an experience am familiar with; through it I am at times brought into direct relationship with elemental particles, up to and including my own body system cells in a way I am able to perceptibly cognize. They do appear to me to be conscious, there are perceptible attempts from them at communication. At first, what they would do with me is begin displaying known symbols across their face -then later there would be some that I knew, some that I recognized as having seen but whose meaning I did not know without looking them up, and some that I did not recognize even in the slightest.

In this experience the felt presence of the particles becomes more tangible.. their appearance begins taking on more dimension.. This I see when my attention isolates a single particle and goes in to look inside. The view of the particles changes dramatically with each new dimension I see into. In 2D I typically see a flat, motionless, perfectly circular formation of bright light [as though back lit, really bright] with tiny pinpoints of light in its center, possibly white, or golden, or any other single solid color, approximately the size of the head of a medium sized nail. 2D is not totally impressive, but they are clearly seen. In 3D they appear rainbow colored, have depth, and although perfectly stationary move within themselves like a kaleidoscope.

In 4D they turn inside out and all around on themselves, they draw me INto them at this point. This is when I begin seeing them patterning out into long chains and spirals and also when I sometimes begin to lose consciousness. I am not currently recalling ever consciously making it beyond seeing them do this. But at this point feel as though merging with the long chain. Often I will, moments later 'come to' from inside there, I have made it back to the physical with this general awareness, but to my knowing have never brought through the details of what happened.

This touches slightly, on one of many examples of what I might experience in relation to the particles.

And why I feel it possible my body system cells are conscious [/self aware].

I am looking for others.

Casey
(05-16-2012, 11:37 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]And why I feel it possible my body system cells are conscious [/self aware].

I am looking for others.

You are looking for other conscious cells?

I started to go into that detail OOBE once, and since I didn't know what I was doing I thought someone had just drugged me because that type of detail was impossible with eyes. The shock of that thought put me right back in my body.

I'm sure you have already read this.

Aspect and his team discovered that under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn't matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart. Somehow each particle always seems to know what the other is doing.

Bohm believes the reason subatomic particles are able to remain in contact with one another regardless of the distance separating them is not because they are sending some sort of mysterious signal back and forth, but because their separateness is an illusion.

http://www.thelovinggod.com/2007/09/holo...adigm.html
Pickle, I think we all agree that separation is an illusion. Smile

Casey, I'm not sure I have come across such evidence yet. But I like how you see it. I read a very good book on the science of nutrition, "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes. In it there is a very good hypothesis for the obesity epidemic. It is posited that our body (or the cells of our body) can simply decide to store energy. This stored energy is not available for the rest of the body and so we have to compensate by eating more and/or moving less. So it's not gluttony and/or sloth that are the causes of obesity, they are symptoms of obesity. The cause being that our fat cells decided for some reason to take energy from the blood stream and store it !

Fascinating isn't it ? Smile
I am not very knowledgable in the subject of particles and other things of that nature. But you seem like you have this down to the point.
Interesting read nonetheless.
Thank you for your replies, Observer, Valtor, Pickle....

Yes I am looking for others who feel they are experiencing signs of their body system cells becoming conscious / self aware. I am hoping to hear what it is like for them, and perhaps even how the experience is translating into practical everyday life. How it is being integrated, applied and expressed. It often takes awhile to cognize these things. I am still opening to see how the sort of visual acuity I am sometimes experiencing can be useful to the general populous. It has many potential applications, notably around healing and health/personal care, but none that I am actively cultivating at this time. I keep forgetting I actually can work with this. Which is why I sometimes find myself beginning threads like this one. It helps remind me. Finding others can be stimulating. Grouping is often key to these things.

Casey