Bring4th

Full Version: The Bible in the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what do ya'll make of Ra instructing them to use the Bible during their channeling? I have yet to form an opinion and I am having difficulty on why he used the Bible?

Place at the entity’s head a virgin chalice of water.
To the center, the book most closely aligned with the instrument’s mental
distortions which are allied most closely with the Law of One, that being
the Bible that she touches most frequently.
To the other side of the Bible, a small amount of cense, or incense, in a
virgin censer.
To the rear of the book symbolizing One, opened to the Gospel of John,
Chapter One, a white candle.
The instrument would be strengthened by the wearing of a white robe. The
instrument shall be covered and prone, the eyes covered
Ra stated that this was for the benefit of the instrument (Carla), it helped her with getting in the trance sate.

Unbound

We seek within.
The presence of all of the items which Ra instructed them to use were for the benefit of Carla and the rest of the group on several different levels. Like the others here have said, the Bible was specifically for Carla's benefit, as she is a passionate Christian.

In 3.4, Ra explains a bit about how the artifacts help Carla tune:
Quote:We will explain the process by which this becomes a significant distortion balancer. The incense acts as energizer to the physical body of this instrument, signifying its humanity. This is, therefore, a necessity that the wafted smoke is perceived from the same relative angle as the instrument perceives the opened Bible balanced by the lighted candle signifying love/light and light/love and, therefore, give the mental and emotional, shall we call it, distortion complex of this instrument the sight of paradise and peace which it seeks. Thus energized from the lower to the higher, the instrument becomes balanced and does not grow fatigued.

The practice of setting up the items with such precision was also an exercise to help tune the group. The precision was symbolic of the "narrow-band" nature of the Ra contact, requiring a finely tuned group to maintain it. The care put towards maintaining such a set up was representative of the groups will to maintain such a contact.
Thanks! Ya'll are the best!
It might interest you to know, the Greek word for "word" is actually "logos". So John 1:1-7 could read..

In the beginning the Logos already existed.
The Logos was with God,
and the Logos was God.
He existed in the beginning with God.
God created everything through him,
and nothing was created except through him.
The Logos gave life to everything that was created,
and his life brought light to everyone.
The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness can never extinguish it.
I've always assumed that "the word," or Logos, just mean's the vibration. We speak, and our voice causes the air to vibrate, and those vibrations move the inner ear, and our brains translate that movement into words which mean something.

"In the beginning was the word," should read, "in the beginning was the vibration," or "in the beginning was the energy."

Shin'Ar

I think that Ra wanted to establish the comfort of the channel by enhancing her field with symbols of comfort to her. the fact that the Bible was one of those comforts has nothing to do with the content of it or its credibility or lack thereof.

It could have been the book Anne of Green Gables.
(05-19-2012, 12:55 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]...

That would probably be my girlfriend's first choice. Smile
(05-18-2012, 03:52 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]It might interest you to know, the Greek word for "word" is actually "logos". So John 1:1-7 could read..

In the beginning the Logos already existed.
The Logos was with God,
and the Logos was God.
He existed in the beginning with God.
God created everything through him,
and nothing was created except through him.
The Logos gave life to everything that was created,
and his life brought light to everyone.
The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness can never extinguish it.

EXACTLY. And Ra asks that they place the bible open at the first chapter of John, which is that exact passage.
It holds some very profound truth. Logos is also known as Way. In the Chinese version of the bible, is is translated as Tao. Cool
(05-19-2012, 12:55 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I think that Ra wanted to establish the comfort of the channel by enhancing her field with symbols of comfort to her. the fact that the Bible was one of those comforts has nothing to do with the content of it or its credibility or lack thereof.

Even locked away you are a smart man my friend.