Bring4th

Full Version: Deaths of old friends and colleagues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed a funny (i.e. weird, not really a laughing matter) thing recently. You see, over the past 7 years, I've re-established some old friendships with several college friends, past employers and past colleagues. What's really weird is that after I've found them and shared pleasantries via e-mail or phone, we return to our separate lives and then within 2 years I learn that they have died.

Okay, I'll admit that I'm getting a little older, and that a man in his middle age is sure to expect to start seeing friends and colleagues pass on. And I'll also admit that it hasn't happened to all of them... at least not yet.Confused But for the record it has happened to 4 out of 10, and I haven't had any family members or "current" friends die during that whole time.

The men that it happened to were all fairly young (ages 54, 59, and 51) and I just learned about another one today that was 65. Most died suddenly of heart attacks, but one died very quickly of cancer. Perhaps these are people that were ready to "move on", as it were, in preparation for Harvest. But the synchronicity is just too strong now for me to ignore.

I'm interpreting these coincidences as my intuition telling me that if I want to speak to them again in this lifetime, I need to do so now. It is funny that after many years (sometimes over 20+) of not seeing or talking to them, I chose the times that I did to get in touch with them (and I was the one who took the initiative to track them down and catch up... "out of the blue").

I was wondering if anyone else had any similar experiences? Any thoughts on some larger meaning that I may attach to the events?

Love and Light (and for your own good, don't lose touch with me),

3D Sunset

fairyfarmgirl

Many are choosing to leave now. The time to connect with all that come into your conscious awareness is Now... No time like the present.

I have not had any friends die yet... but then again I have very few friends in real time here as I tend to be vibrationally unique to the area I live in...

But what has been happening is people I went to grade school with up through college are finding me and saying HI... no one is interested in actually doing lunch but just wanted to exchange pleasantries.

Most of my family has passed on. The snake pit of STS that they were it was a blessing.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
I've not had similar experiences per se, but I have gotten back in touch with some long lost (10-15 years or so ago) friends recently via social networking sites. My wife has as well, even going so far as to revisit old friendships that went sour way back when. I think that the new and ever increasing energy around planet earth at this time may be in part responsible for this. Those of us in service towards others I think would naturally gravitate towards these actions.

As far as your recent losses (and may I say, I am very sorry to hear about them), I think your interpretation is probably a valid one. When you reunited with them initially, were there meaningful exchanges? Anything of significance? Have you derived any insight from the fact that these people have so recently passed on? If not, probably the higher selves in question (yours and your friend's) were just touching base before moving on.

Thanks for sharing, also!
(09-29-2009, 12:33 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]When you reunited with them initially, were there meaningful exchanges? Anything of significance? Have you derived any insight from the fact that these people have so recently passed on?

What led me to get back in touch with all those that I have in the past several years, was a sudden need to recognize them and thank them for the role they had played in various defining moments or times of my life. My relationship with each was as fairly close friends and/or collaborative peers. I did, and still do, feel a strange kinship with them all. The exchanges with these four seemed no more or less significant than with the others at the time they happened.

Needless to say, I haven't mentioned these coincidences to any of the others... Interestingly, none of them know or knew each other, so it's easy to keep it quiet.

On the bright side, I don't feel that I missed an opportunity to say "goodbye" even though, at the time, I felt like I was saying "hello".

Life is a curious thing,

3D Sunset

Brittany

I can’t relate to many people I know suddenly dying, but I have run into some people in seemingly random circumstances and it has ended up having a huge impact on my life. We're all connected in such a complex way, it can be truly mind blowing.
Hi, 3D.

I've never had a cluster of deaths like that of people I was friendly with, but I know that that kind of thing can knock the wind out of you.

What interesting catalyst, though. It sounds like you're inviting alternate viewpoints on it. So, here's one.

These could have been pre-incarnative relationships and, on some level, your touching them with your vibration gave their unconscious selves [and yours] a sense of camaraderie and encouragement as they headed for "the other side." It suggests that to me, for whatever that's worth to you.

I know it's kind of weird to sort out that level of things concurrent with actually living out an earthly saga. But at some point later down the road the deeper aspects of it might become much more clear to you.

Be well.
~P~