Bring4th

Full Version: Law Of Eternity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I seem to remember a mention to something called a law of eternity as opposed to the Law of One. I remember someone writing that some look for the Law of One but there are "those" that look for the law of eternity. Is it possible to have some clarification on this? Am I remembering this wrong
Quote:3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives the Law of One, then such things as the building of the pyramids by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand?
Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

The Law of Foreverness/Infinity/Eternity is concordant with and subsequently begotten from the Law of One. From the achievement of understanding or polarized resonance with the Law of One of the absolute and interconnected unity of all things, this understanding thus becomes known and sought as a direct result of the ascertainment of the prior. The Law of Foreverness entails that the querent seeks to attain perception of the truly infinite machinations of the All and plumb the foundational purpose and reason for this sempiternal nature of the principle nuances of the All.

I will thus provide you several musings upon infinity and timelessness in alignment with the seeking of the aforementioned:

Direction, choice, duality, and the process/creator/creation are both independent and interdependent. Direction will dictate one's choices and the polarity of the end result, which influences the individual process of the individual. One's choices will dictate the direction and the polarity of that direction, influencing the entire process. The polarity of one will dictate the direction taken and the choices made. All is in fractals. Each individual element is a process, substantiating a metaprocess, and every process is governed by many layers of individual processes, those individual process being sustained by even deeper processes. In each instance outlined above one is retaining the nature of being simultaneously the Creator of those processes, the Creation which the processes have lead to, and the very process itself. All is simultaneous.

The experience of the passage of time is merely a perceptual means of streamlining and sublimating the flow of events from each moment to the next. However to better perceive the illusion of time, focus on how every moment is the result of an infinite chain reaction of creating and creation fluctuating and the process between them as more concise and instant than 1/1000000th of a second.

There is always a design, and always a direction, for the design has direction and the direction has a design. There is a design and direction to evolution, and one's design and direction will determine one's evolution, and duality is in itself a choice of direction which will lead to further designs, and in this designed direction followed one undergoes evolution in any direction one has taken, designing that resulting evolution by designing the direction and directing the design of the direction is an evolution in itself in evolving one's capabilities to design and direct, and duality further broadens the extent to which one may explore the design, their evolution, and the possible directions taken to achieve any element. As I previously stated, all is simultaneous, not just in reference to events, but every process that appears to lead from one to the other is in fact simultaneous and overlapping.

Introspection into the above elements will lead into extrapolation of the realization that beyond the absolute unity of existence, all processions and mechanisms are overlapping and overlayed over one another for there exists only simultaneity. As soon as a being is born and experiences the beginning of existing, simultaneously the process of the countdown towards that being's expiration has begun from that very instance of coming into being. As one progresses forward from the unmanifested/disincarnated state of unbeing, one is simultaneously returning to that state of unbeing. Life springs forth from the formless abyss and the entirety of the process of living is a return to the formless abyss from which it thus took its origins.

It would be a beneficial practice to undertake mental exercises in perception of the self focal point and observe that in each moment one is a creation creating itself as a creator who is the creation it has created. For instance, in this moment I am creating myself as one typing words on the keyboard, and in that instant I became a creation typing words on the keyboard, and in that instant I became a creator creating a creation which is creating itself as a creation/creator. This process is the very basis and core for all moments and all forms and all things.

Cyan

Love/Light/Eternity.

Interesting.