Bring4th

Full Version: Carla's Participation and Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This community has been thriving for 3 1/2 years now. We've loved, laughed, and learned from one another. We've bickered like siblings at times, we've gotten hurt and offended at times, but I like to think that, in the long run, we've all benefited from this community, as well as helped others benefit in some way.

This community wouldn't be here, were it not for Carla. She offered herself in service by channeling the Law of One, to the point of risking her own life in order to get the information transmitted. Had she stopped there and never done another thing her entire life, her act of service would be huge.

But she didn't stop there. She has continued to channel, write books, and offer her understanding to us. Her life has been one of continual service, despite extreme physical pain and hardship.

Carla has offered us this community, which we have enjoyed. We wouldn't even be here, laughing, loving, learning and sometimes bickering, were it not for Carla's vision of a loving community dedicated to the study of the Law of One! Due to her health challenges, her own participation in this community hasn't taken the same form as ours. She isn't able to spend time typing words on the keyboard, in order to participate in our many lively discussions. So we continue our discussions without her input, even though she surely would have much to say regarding many of the topics we discuss.

But, Carla does participate in this community in another way: her radio show.

Questions for the show come from this community. The show is Carla's way of making a contribution!

So often, after a particularly profound offering of wisdom from Carla on the radio show, I marvel at how she has zeroed in to the core issue of something that had been discussed previously on the forum. But alas, I cannot speak for Carla so I would never attempt to repeat her words. So the benefit of her contribution ends up being limited to only those who listen to the show, whether live or archived.

Just last night, Carla spoke of something that was directly pertinent to one of the current discussions. The same thing happened the week before, and the week before that. And now, with Jim on the show too, folks do you realize we have 2 of the people from the original channeling team who brought us the Law of One?

Carla isn't a guru and never claims to be. One of the many things I admire so much about Carla is her humility. She is fond of saying "I'm just another bozo on the bus" to illustrate that she is simply offering her own understanding. She doesn't claim to have all the answers.

But the answers she does offer, demonstrate her many years of studying the Law of One. And the same for Jim.

It just seems rather a shame to miss out on the wisdom they have to offer, because it is being offered in a different format than our 'normal' format of participating in discussion threads.

By offering her service in doing the radio show, Carla IS participating in this community!!!

I would like to invite everyone to welcome Carla's participation and service, by letting her know that you value her contribution. This could be done by participating in the radio show!

I know many people do listen to the archived shows later. That's wonderful! We are able to see how many people listen to each show, and the numbers have grown significantly since the show's inception.

But it would add so much to the show if we had more questions and some live callers. The show was originally designed to center around live callers! But we almost never get any live callers. Please don't be shy! We all discuss so many topics here at Bring4th. The radio show is just an extension of that! And Carla is easy to talk to.

The questions don't have to be about personal issues. They could be about - :idea: - the Law of One! People have no shortage of ideas regarding Law of One discussion. Why not include Carla in some of those discussions, by asking for her input? Please know that her answers are never intended to be authoritative, and it's even fine to disagree with her if some of her points don't resonate with you. Getting Carla's input won't end the discussion; it will just add to it!

But oh, it would add so much!
(05-19-2012, 11:38 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]And now, with Jim on the show too, folks do you realize we have 2 of the people from the original channeling team who brought us the Law of One?

But oh, it would add so much!

Thank you for reminding us that Carla and Jim, both of whom have devoted their lives to bringing this material to us, are directly available to connect with us via the radio show. The least we can do is support the show. Besides, it's awesome!

Shin'Ar

Are we going to be using this thread now to offer questions?

I watched a 70s video of her and Don a while back and was reminded that she has been at it for a long time. One of the things that struck me the most was that they really believed what they were talking about. I just sensed that they had a secret that they were revealing, something they knew.

I mentioned this in a PM to Carla recently. She really is a treasure despite whether or not there might be any disagreement philosophically between her and someone else. What she has offered is more than just some channeling, she has given her life.

Oh, and Carla, thank you, wink wink.

Cyan

I seem to feel a inkling of what Carla was hiding or holding back from the material. Shall we say, her distortion, and the reason for it. If my perception is accurate then the distortion is absolutely ingenius of her soul and I Wish to thank her for it.
I am eternally indebted and grateful to Carla for had I not came across the Law of One material I am fairly certain that at this moment in my life I would have been a completely lost and debilitated mess of a person. The LOO served not only as the philosophical and intellectual foundation for my perspectives, as well as the prime focus and drive of my creative endeavors, but it has completely changed my life and my entire reality has undergone severely drastic alteration all because of her and Ra's understanding being voiced through her. So many questions I never knew I had received answers and so many experiences prior to that were both answered due to the referential scope of the Ra material, and in turn many of the concepts presented in the Law of One became completely integrated and assimilated into my understanding given the experiential scope I could draw upon from my several profound experiences.

I went from a quasi-misanthropic, introverted atheist in my youth to a currently very spiritually-oriented, calm, and humble fellow whose primary focus and motivation is existential betterment by seeking absolute harmony, unity, love and spreading peace, joy, light and compassion to as many beings as I can in any way I possibly can. Every element of my life that followed my discovery of the Law of One material only served to further elucidate its absolute truth. I would never have realized how personal and how profoundly beautiful being touched by divinity could be, and just how close by the divine essence really is - everywhere and in everything. Thus I now work to honor this divine unity in all I do.

So Carla, thank you very, very, very, very, very much. I also wouldn't currently have 16 albums and a plethora of more being created if it weren't for you. You've inspired a legacy and that legacy is in part dedicated to you, though it's more accurately dedicated to All. Smile
(05-19-2012, 03:29 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Are we going to be using this thread now to offer questions?

No. Please post questions to:

Miscellaneous > Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert > Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert"

Maybe you could add a big box on the homepage signaling when the show is on. This is the first I've heard of the radio show, and I would love to be a part of it. The Ra channelings have brought me to the place I am.

Shin'Ar

(05-20-2012, 04:18 AM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could add a big box on the homepage signaling when the show is on. This is the first I've heard of the radio show, and I would love to be a part of it. The Ra channelings have brought me to the place I am.

I get notices in email every week before the show. with a link to the show page, which I can then listen to if I miss the broadcast.
(05-19-2012, 11:38 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]But it would add so much to the show if we had more questions and some live callers. The show was originally designed to center around live callers! But we almost never get any live callers. Please don't be shy! We all discuss so many topics here at Bring4th. The radio show is just an extension of that! And Carla is easy to talk to.

my favourite shows have been when there were live callers. Esp from the forums.

I remember the peelstreetguy episode, and norral's one. The voice of someone gives such unique vibrations.

- -

I think Shin'Ar should call in BigSmile
I will call ! I do not say when though. BigSmile

Shin'Ar

I have been working at the hour of the show for the past few months but that is changing this month and there is a strong possibility that I will call in. I have many questions and thoughts to present to Carla and Jim, and also Monica.
(05-20-2012, 04:18 AM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could add a big box on the homepage signaling when the show is on. This is the first I've heard of the radio show, and I would love to be a part of it.

This is a good idea! Is there someone who maintains the website who could do this?
(05-20-2012, 10:26 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I have been working at the hour of the show for the past few months but that is changing this month and there is a strong possibility that I will call in. I have many questions and thoughts to present to Carla and Jim, and also Monica.

I'm glad you'll be calling in! That will be interesting! Wink I look forward to it.

I'm just the host, though, so please direct your questions to Carla and/or Jim. (Comments can be directed to any of us.)
(05-20-2012, 01:20 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2012, 04:18 AM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could add a big box on the homepage signaling when the show is on. This is the first I've heard of the radio show, and I would love to be a part of it.

This is a good idea! Is there someone who maintains the website who could do this?

Yes, please! And a link to listen to it later if you can't "make" the show (which I can't right now, have to listen to the recording).

Shin'Ar

Not sure if this link will work but here's a try.

This is the email addy that sends me my show reminder each week with a link in it right to the show page where you can engage live if the time is live, or you can listen to the recorded show. At this page there is a small box above Carla's picture that says follow, I think by clicking that you will be able to receive this reminder.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...owReminder