Bring4th

Full Version: Hello everyone. New member here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm very happy to be on this site. I have always enjoyed the Law of One Material and really enjoyed my past interview with Carla. You'll find it below. It's an exceptional interview if you haven't seen it yet:

http://youtu.be/uQYtP_NSPsI

I too am a channel and working to become a channel that channels well as Carla loves to say. Smile. I channel an entity known as Adronis, a Sirian fifth density consciousness. I also work through the akashic records, and through the concept of natural universal healing. I'm also a public speaker as I have done past seminars all across the Pacific Northwest and I'm looking to expand upon to different regions to share what I have learned.

I also teach channeling classes in BC, Canada and have a lot of material available. But I plan to post a lot of my stuff on bring4th.org to contribute to the sharing here.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Hope you all have an amazing day!

Much love!
Hello, Brad, it is good to see you here, I know you well from youtube and have always enjoyed you bringing Adronis through to us [the early videos were particularly potent]. It was the interview you did with Carla that ultimately connected ME with her.. The Universe was attempting to put me with her through other means, which is comical to me now, I kept rejecting them all; I like when things come to me through existing connections. So when YOU did the interview with Carla the delivery was finally made.

gratitude Heart

Casey
omcasey1 on youtube
(05-20-2012, 01:35 AM)bradjohnson79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. I'm very happy to be on this site. I have always enjoyed the Law of One Material and really enjoyed my past interview with Carla. You'll find it below. It's an exceptional interview if you haven't seen it yet:

hey Brad, buddy, I already made a thread for your interview here:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4302

it was posted a couple of months ago, but no-one seemed to have any comments.

(05-20-2012, 01:35 AM)bradjohnson79 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Hope you all have an amazing day!

COOL! Look forward to hearing more perspectives from an active chaneller. BigSmile
Hi Casey. Good to see you here. And yup, we've chatted before. Glad you're part of the family here. Smile

Hi Plenun, nice to meet you as well and thank you for making my interview part of the llresearch youtube channel. I'm very honoured by that.

A question I have is that if I'm looking to share some transcripts of Adronis' material, is there a good place to put it on this forum? It's meant to carry on the tradition of some great channeling where Carla and L&L research has blazed a beautiful trail. Smile

Much love.
(05-20-2012, 02:24 PM)bradjohnson79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Casey. Good to see you here. And yup, we've chatted before. Glad you're part of the family here. Smile

Hi Plenun, nice to meet you as well and thank you for making my interview part of the llresearch youtube channel. I'm very honoured by that.

A question I have is that if I'm looking to share some transcripts of Adronis' material, is there a good place to put it on this forum? It's meant to carry on the tradition of some great channeling where Carla and L&L research has blazed a beautiful trail. Smile

Much love.

Yyyyyyyyyyessir!! Please pop em right into our Non L/L Research Channeled Sources subforum. BigSmile
ah yes, I recognized that name. I remember you now. You're the one that posts contact information all over your sites and then doesn't respond to questions. Lets' see perhaps we should only contact you with praise. ?

I sense another channel who offers 90% truth with 10% set for the followers personal demise.

Omcasey and zaxton greeted each other well too....

I'm continually amazed at how much trust most people have in those who appear to be doing "light-work".

Hello Lulu..

In greetings to one and all, I call forth to me ALL those of pure unconditional love.. with the felt presence of this energy I speak, to you, to Zaxon, to any.. My trust is rightly placed in [my] beingness, in existence.. which I know to the degree that I am able is benign; all is for growth, all is in service. We each bring to us varying catalysts [energies] with which to create avenues for potential growth personal to our Individual being. This is what I see for myself.

In the same way as many athletes and sports teams, it is of little-to-no use to face off with only those of the same or lesser skill.. improvement [growth] comes most profoundly when those of a greater capacity come. In the instance of spirituality and spiritual growth the 'game' [as I see it] centers in our ability to know, be and behave as who we are at our core in the face of those who provide the service of coming to test us. To help create the opportunity for us to be/become stronger in energy of our own Individual being.

There are infinite ways in which another, or others may be viewed in any action or instance; the way creates a feeling which informs us of whether or not it is truly serving [has the way lowered or lifted us up?]; this I also trust; what I give I get to keep.. When I face you, as now, and allow unconditional love to flow through me to you, I am/simultaneously get to experience this. It is the simplest, and most wondrous of things. The service is full circle and complete.

Casey
(05-20-2012, 02:55 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]ah yes, I recognized that name. I remember you now. You're the one that posts contact information all over your sites and then doesn't respond to questions. Lets' see perhaps we should only contact you with praise. ?

I sense another channel who offers 90% truth with 10% set for the followers personal demise.

Omcasey and zaxton greeted each other well too....

I'm continually amazed at how much trust most people have in those who appear to be doing "light-work".

Lulu, I understand you may be unsettled because I wasn't able to reply back to you on my Self Empowerment TV page only until a few days later. I understand your discomfort, but as I explained at the time, I was on tour and rarely had time to check all messages that came in. However, I did reply to your email and I'm happy to talk to you more if you'd like to contact me through info@areyouselfempowered.com as that's the email I check the most.

Thank you Lulu. And thank you Casey for beautiful posts as always. Smile

Welcome!
Welcome bradjohnson79

I look forward to your contributions to bring4th!

Love and light!
Welcome bradjohnson, glad to have you with us in the forums. I have not checked out any of *your channelings yet but I will most likely do so soon. Also, I have been very interested in somehow being involved in channeling whether its my own project or trying to find another to help out, so it's nice to have instruments here on these forums.

:idea:Heart

Unbound

Say Hi to Adronis from Bast! Smile
(05-20-2012, 02:54 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2012, 02:24 PM)bradjohnson79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Casey. Good to see you here. And yup, we've chatted before. Glad you're part of the family here. Smile

Much love.

Yyyyyyyyyyessir!! Please pop em right into our Non L/L Research Channeled Sources subforum. BigSmile

Just a friendly reminder in case you were discouraged to post your channelings; whether it turns out to resonate with me or not after I read it, I am very much interested in reading your channeled material. So I encourage you to make a new thread in the Non-LL channeled sources section.BigSmileAngel