Bring4th

Full Version: "see the creator"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is an interesting set of exercises, in which one "sees" the creator.

step 1: seek the love

Quote:10.14 Questioner: For the general development of the reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

then the Creator is seen everywhere!!

Quote:Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

and this is very useful caveat:

Quote:The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Exactly! See the Creator in every love/moment.

This is why I love to spend so much time in my garden, or holding babies, or blowing bubbles with the kids in the neighborhood, or smiling at people when I'm shopping, or . . .

Well, you get the idea.

LOVE and light!
I would be very interested in hearing what exactly do you visualize or conceptualize, or exactly how you go about perceiving this abstract concept of a 'Creator' in all others, and exactly what comes to your mind when you hear the phrase "All is One" or "You are Creator/I am Creator" or "One Infinite Creator", and how you go about seeing this in others or others as this concept.
Quote:13.12 Questioner: Can you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

I love that bold part!

This is what I think when I "See the creator"...

Nothing is a mistake, everything is an exploration. Like going for every damn ridiculous achievement in a video game, the creator isn't going to stop until every possibility becomes a reality, and there is an infinite amount of possibilities.

The moments I can remind myself this, I no longer see an other as another person, I see unity and I feel a connection called love.Heart

(05-23-2012, 07:59 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I would be very interested in hearing what exactly do you visualize or conceptualize, or exactly how you go about perceiving this abstract concept of a 'Creator' in all others, and exactly what comes to your mind when you hear the phrase "All is One" or "You are Creator/I am Creator" or "One Infinite Creator", and how you go about seeing this in others or others as this concept.

I've been thinking about this, Godwide_void, and honestly can't come up with the words to describe to you what I see/feel/hear when I recognize Creator, not only in other humans, but blades of gass, bumblebees, trees, animals, sunshine, rain, rainbows, whatever. The see/hear/feel that I experience is not just with the eyes of this body I'm wearing. And that is the part I just can't explain. Sorry, I really have tried to think of a way to tell it to you.

For me the path really became clear when empathy was engaged.
The difficult part of the process in my case was forgiving and accepting certain other selves.
To do this I had to really dig deep for insight. I knew I wanted to forgive them but could not for the life of me find that special place in my heart.
An exercise that helped was to imagine being able to take all that is precious to me on board a Federation Star Ship.
Of course it started with my immediate family, wife, child, mother etc. Then at some stage I realised that I love all of humanity. So if the ships are really that big and can hold any amount of 'things' then I would take 'the world' with me, including all life forms.
Folks with whom I had disagreed with about certain matters included.
I was then certain we could 'make up', being given so much time and tlc.
Ruth, you are right it's all about love and having the eyes and ears to see this in every situation.
My father-in-law was my 'enemy'. Our views on life could not be any more different. This caused much friction in our relationship.
Now I see that he is only doing and saying what he truly believes and that this is indeed the distortion of free will.
I can no longer be angry with him for he thinks he is doing 'right'.
He's just like me!
(05-26-2012, 01:58 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]For me the path really became clear when empathy was engaged.
The difficult part of the process in my case was forgiving and accepting certain other selves.
To do this I had to really dig deep for insight. I knew I wanted to forgive them but could not for the life of me find that special place in my heart.
An exercise that helped was to imagine being able to take all that is precious to me on board a Federation Star Ship.
Of course it started with my immediate family, wife, child, mother etc. Then at some stage I realised that I love all of humanity. So if the ships are really that big and can hold any amount of 'things' then I would take 'the world' with me, including all life forms.
Folks with whom I had disagreed with about certain matters included.
I was then certain we could 'make up', being given so much time and tlc.
Ruth, you are right it's all about love and having the eyes and ears to see this in every situation.
My father-in-law was my 'enemy'. Our views on life could not be any more different. This caused much friction in our relationship.
Now I see that he is only doing and saying what he truly believes and that this is indeed the distortion of free will.
I can no longer be angry with him for he thinks he is doing 'right'.
He's just like me!

Yes, Ashim! Thank you for expressing that part of it for me. When talking about other humans, realizing that they are "just like me" and doing their best. I tell my step-daughter this all the time when she complains about her Mom. "Honey, she is just a person doing the best she can while learning her lessons in life." I've also asked her (my step-daughter) to imagine that she has been with her Mom in another incarnation where SHE (the step daughter) was the Mom and that she didn't do a very good job, so now she's getting a "taste of her own medicine, so to speak. Learning lessons.

But there is more, and I was up early today working in the garden and thinking on this topic.

There is a spark of light/energy/love in EVERYTHING! (I have shivvers and tears in my eyes typing this). And sometimes, not all the time, but just sometimes I can actually SEE THAT SPARK!

To me that spark of light/energy/love is the Creator! And I can feel the joy and love from every living thing, for example my veggies and flowers and trees, when I feed them, water them, and just look at them with love and appreciation. My spark merges with their spark and in that moment we are one brighter spark of love/light/energy. Sometimes I can even "hear" them. Again not with the ears of my vehicle/body, but with the "ears" of my soul.

When we merge, we are both/all better/stronger for having the experience.

And babies, to my heart, have the brightest spark you can imagine!

That's the best I can do for now. Thank you, Godwide_void for asking your question. It has been a wonderful meditation for me to try to explain to you what I see/hear/fee.
Ruth, I have experienced love and connection with my plants too! I understood where my "green-thumb" came from after I read this in the Ra material:

Quote:95.11 Questioner: I am assuming that the newly chosen place meets the parameters for the best contact with Ra on the exterior of the house and I would like to ask Ra at this time if there are any suggestions with respect to the exterior of the house?

The dwelling seems surrounded with the trees and fields of your countryside. This is acceptable. We suggest the general principle of preparing each part of your environment as it best suits each in the group with the beauty which each may feel to be appropriate. There is much of blessing in the gardening and the care of surroundings, for when this is accomplished in love of the creation the second-density flowers, plants, and small animals are aware of this service and return it.

It is so easy for me to be able to enter a loving, relaxed state. I just walk into the greenhouse and spend time taking care of and appreciating my plants. I can get so lost in the moment and feel a connection that I cannot explain any better than you have. Thank you Heart

If anyone hasn't read it yet, click and check out:
The Egg, by Andy Weir
It's a short story on Oneness that I think most people here would enjoy. I like sharing it with others to help them consider that we really are one
(05-23-2012, 07:59 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I would be very interested in hearing what exactly do you visualize or conceptualize, or exactly how you go about perceiving this abstract concept of a 'Creator' in all others, and exactly what comes to your mind when you hear the phrase "All is One" or "You are Creator/I am Creator" or "One Infinite Creator", and how you go about seeing this in others or others as this concept.

I visualize multi-threaded programming. One CPU executing multiple threads in parallel. But in reality they are executed sequentially, the parallelism is just an illusion. There is only One CPU.

So a thread can look at another thread and believe they are more than one, but it's the same CPU that executes both.
(05-26-2012, 10:54 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

I visualize multi-threaded programming. One CPU executing multiple threads in parallel. But in reality they are executed sequentially, the parallelism is just an illusion. There is only One CPU.

So a thread can look at another thread and believe they are more than one, but it's the same CPU that executes both.

Because consciousness is non-local when you communicate with another entity you create a vibrational room. This is the universe. We all create these rooms by virtue of our karmic binding to other selves.

This has proved a really fruitful question to contemplate, Godwide. You ask how the reader goes about "seeing" the Creator in the other self.

Personally, when I'm conscious enough to remember the need for and benefit of the exercise, I invoke the idea that the other is the Creator. I bring to mind the words that "all is one" and rest my focus upon this... concept.

The results and the process is different each time; some times I'm too hurried and/or my mind too frenetic to sustain the needed focus on the exercise. But when I can let the mind dwell on this thought, I find firstly that it begins to lift from usual modes of consciousness.

The "other" in my purview begins to change, or rather, my relationship to them begins to change as certain mind-activities fall away. I am no longer seeing them as an object; no longer judging their qualities of appearance or character for better or worse; no longer relating to them as a means to an end or something fundamentally different from me; no longer feeling the emotions and complexes of thought that the fiction of separation breeds, including fear, anger, resentment, defense, etc.

My analysis of this portion of the process is that that by invoking the *idea* of oneness with the other and the Creator inherent in everything they are, the mind begins to shift from its typical, conditioned tendencies. It may not be a spiritual, experiential realization at this point, but the mind has at minimum removed some of the mental clutter that chronically eclipses and obscures realization of the One.

Where before the seeker was previously relating to the other-self in any number of fictitious permutations of energy arrangement stemming from the illusion of separation, there now flows into that empty space the green-ray energies of universal love and compassion, the blue-ray energy of seeing/knowing the other self clearly without judgment, and finally the possibility of beginning to feel, experience, know, and become non-separate with this other-self.

I think that’s the basic outline for me. Shift the mind from its habitual, non-unity-inclined patterns and, with continual focus, begin to recognize/become aware of the oneness *already present* until the heart swells with love and tender thoughts, and the eyes see what might variously be called perfection, oneness, divinity, cosmic identity, truth, beauty.

I think that ones blockages, whether of the moment or carrying the burden of long stretches of time, will somewhat “impede” this process, so to speak. (Said in the acknowledgement that catalyst by definition is, if properly used, the opposite of impediment.) But the simple act of orienting the mind in this direction is a type of calling so basic, so fundamental to the base code of the creation that it both attracts to it universal forces *and* aligns the self with its own power and purpose.

As described in 10.13:
“The call begins with one. This call is equal to infinity and is not, as you would say, counted. It is the cornerstone. The second call is added. The third call empowers or doubles the second, and so forth, each additional calling doubling or granting power to all the preceding calls. Thus, the call of many of your peoples is many, many-powered and overwhelmingly heard to the infinite reaches of the One Creation.”

And then in 10.14 Ra says:
“As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.”

Among the many things in the Law of One that fascinate me, I’ve long been intrigued by the idea of “central act of will”. This has drawn me because the idea of seeing the “Creator” is, by the standards and perceptions of the ordinary, time-and-space-bound mind, so outside of the daily experience that it begs the question, “What am I seeking when I set my sight upon the “Creator”? How do I know I’m even aiming in the “right” direction? How can I see something which, as far as my conscious memory is concerned, I’ve never quite seen before?”

In my limited understanding of this situation, I reference Ra’s two quotes above, with emphasis on “central act of will”, to illustrate the possibility of orienting oneself in the most powerful, aligned, and centered manner simply by invoking and focusing upon these key, eternal concepts.

In consciously choosing to see the “Creator”, what, as you mentioned in your post, is a rather abstract thought, something primal or primary is called forth in my being.

The lonely, drifting, orientation-less ship of the conscious, separate mind upon darkened waters, blindly pursuing this fantasy and that, finally turns to ask, “Who am I?” and calls forth its own deepest identity. In so doing the ship receives the needed winds of destiny, so to speak, that will guide it to the harbor it seeks, that being, its Self.

The conscious mind (symbolized by the ship on dark waters with only the moon for navigation) may not know to what “destination” it is headed when it consciously seeks the Creator as, of itself, the conscious mind has never perceived or known this destination in its own experience, but in exercising this “central act of will” which repeatedly attempts to see the Creator in conscious awareness, the ship calls upon those intelligent winds that will, with the ships cooperation, guide the ship of the conscious mind to its intended destination.

At any rate, that’s my crude attempt to illuminate the relationship between the seeking conscious mind working in the darkness without map and without clear knowledge of the many steps to come upon the path of releasing distortions, and the power and direction given to that seeking mind by the “universe”, you might say, when the mind consciously invokes the fundamental teachings of all planes of existence: unity, love, light, and joy.

Smile GLB

Bumping this because I would love to know how others would respond to godwide_void's question.

I had a conversation recently in which I expressed the thought that perhaps we are all atoms/cells/microbes whatever - literally a part of the Creator's "body". I'm sure I'm not the first one to think this.

kdsii

I never understood excercise one. Could you break it down a little more? I get lost in the wordiness of it

[quote='plenum' pid='86256' dateline='1337538989']
this is an interesting set of exercises, in which one "sees" the creator.

step 1: seek the love

[quote]
10.14 Questioner: For the general development of the reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.
[/quote]
(07-09-2012, 05:41 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]I never understood excercise one. Could you break it down a little more? I get lost in the wordiness of it

The heart of it is to seek the love in the moment. The rest of it is explaining that each additional seeking of the love in the moment doubles the power of the previous one.
I have always wondered -- what really is Love? What is its nature and how does a person who is full of it manifest actions in the world? What is love? A type of energy? A sense of universal identity? Heightened empathy? The void or the plenum? Sad I do not know nor understand.
(07-11-2012, 12:59 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]...how does a person who is full of it manifest actions in the world?...

With acceptance my friend. Smile
(07-11-2012, 12:59 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I have always wondered -- what really is Love? What is its nature and how does a person who is full of it manifest actions in the world? What is love? A type of energy? A sense of universal identity? Heightened empathy? The void or the plenum? Sad I do not know nor understand.

Sounds like a great subject for meditation and contemplation.
(07-11-2012, 08:54 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2012, 12:59 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]...how does a person who is full of it manifest actions in the world?...

Smart answer, Patrick. Smile By the way, if I am right, you were known as Valtor before?
(07-11-2012, 09:21 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2012, 12:59 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I have always wondered -- what really is Love? What is its nature and how does a person who is full of it manifest actions in the world? What is love? A type of energy? A sense of universal identity? Heightened empathy? The void or the plenum? Sad I do not know nor understand.

Sounds like a great subject for meditation and contemplation.

In line with that, I found the following quotes interesting
Quote:15.22 Questioner: You also said that you offered the Law of One which is the balancing of love/light with light/love. Is there any difference between light/love and love/light?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this time/space. There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

27.13 Questioner: Is there a manifestation of love that we could call vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.

Of course, words can little help in grasping it. However, it looks like Ra did attempt to define what love is. However, it is such a fundamental concept and for me, fundamental concepts defy easy explanations.
(07-11-2012, 05:13 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

Smart answer, Patrick. Smile By the way, if I am right, you were known as Valtor before?

Yep. Smile
(07-11-2012, 06:17 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep. Smile

Any reason why you decided to unveil the identity of your name (I assume) for some period of time now, while having veiled it behind a pseudonym before, Patrick?
(07-11-2012, 09:46 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2012, 06:17 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep. Smile

Any reason why you decided to unveil the identity of your name (I assume) for some period of time now, while having veiled it behind a pseudonym before, Patrick?

Valtor is the username I use all over the internet. But here it felt "weird" not to be myself as fully as possible. So using the name I was given for this incarnation seemed appropriate. Smile
(07-11-2012, 10:15 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Valtor is the username I use all over the internet. But here it felt "weird" not to be myself as fully as possible. So using the name I was given for this incarnation seemed appropriate. Smile

to be honest Patrick, I thought Valtor sounded a little 'evil' BigSmile

so I'm glad you changed to your real name!!
(07-12-2012, 09:39 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2012, 10:15 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Valtor is the username I use all over the internet. But here it felt "weird" not to be myself as fully as possible. So using the name I was given for this incarnation seemed appropriate. Smile

hehe yeah it's supposed to sound a bit bad ass when used in online games. Wink

When Monica, on her show, told Carla that there was a question from Valtor... well I didn't like how that sounded in this sort of conversation. That's when I decided to change my username. Smile
(07-09-2012, 05:00 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]

Bumping this because I would love to know how others would respond to godwide_void's question.

I had a conversation recently in which I expressed the thought that perhaps we are all atoms/cells/microbes whatever - literally a part of the Creator's "body". I'm sure I'm not the first one to think this.

This is one of my favourite quotes:

27:12 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. This must be defined against the background of intelligent infinity or unity or the One Creator with the primal distortion of free will. The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshipped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

What Ra seems to be saying according to my understanding of this quote is that love is sometimes worshipped as the Creator by our people, instead of unity or oneness from which it emanates. So it seems like the Creator is unity or oneness.

And to answer your question, it is difficult to describe how I "see the Creator" when viewing others as such, but just this night I got a visit from one of our loyal friends, and was able to turn fear of him into love, when I started viewing him as the Creator. He got so beautiful and glowing, and when feeling that sudden deep love for him, I even asked him if he wanted to come into the light and see himself through my eyes, and how beautiful he was. I think that "seeing the Creator" is not that much of an intellectual activity perhaps as it is beyond words and is on emotional/experiencing level? But of course, during this I do have thoughts of something like "woaw! That is intelligent infinity, or intelligent energy..."
(07-12-2012, 09:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

When Monica, on her show, told Carla that there was a question from Valtor... well I didn't like how that sounded in this sort of conversation. That's when I decided to change my username. Smile

I now know your inspiration, Patrick.....Muaaahhhaaaa

http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/Valtor
(07-13-2012, 08:14 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2012, 09:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

I now know your inspiration, Patrick.....Muaaahhhaaaa

http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/Valtor

BigSmile

There is also this movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486042/
Quote:Valtor the Great has traveled the universe joining the ranks of some of the greatest intergalactic armies ever seen. No wonder he's never home to do his chores...
He he he, nice quote, Patrick. If you spend too much time at b4th, probably your loved ones will start saying that too, about the chores! Tongue

I can be accused of it already. BigSmile
(07-15-2012, 08:19 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]He he he, nice quote, Patrick. If you spend too much time at b4th, probably your loved ones will start saying that too, about the chores! Tongue

We all have some free time (at least I hope) and I choose to spend mine around here with you fine people. Smile This removes nothing from the time I spend with my loved ones or doing chores.
Plus you guys are loved ones too. BigSmile

(07-15-2012, 08:19 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012, 05:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486042/ Wrote:Valtor the Great has traveled the universe joining the ranks of some of the greatest intergalactic armies ever seen. No wonder he's never home to do his chores...

He he he, nice quote, Patrick. If you spend too much time at b4th, probably your loved ones will start saying that too, about the chores! Tongue

Maybe this means I'm wandering so much that I'm never in my home density. Wink
(07-15-2012, 08:28 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this means I'm wandering so much that I'm never in my home density. Wink

Fascinating. I take it you're speaking of after incarnation density, rather than the densities we go through while in physical life.

Maybe many of us are wandering in that way to where we really don't go back home.

Also, I appreciate the love you share.
(07-15-2012, 08:28 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012, 08:19 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]He he he, nice quote, Patrick. If you spend too much time at b4th, probably your loved ones will start saying that too, about the chores! Tongue

We all have some free time (at least I hope) and I choose to spend mine around here with you fine people. Smile This removes nothing from the time I spend with my loved ones or doing chores.
Plus you guys are loved ones too. BigSmile

(07-15-2012, 08:19 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012, 05:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486042/ Wrote:Valtor the Great has traveled the universe joining the ranks of some of the greatest intergalactic armies ever seen. No wonder he's never home to do his chores...

Maybe this means I'm wandering so much that I'm never in my home density. Wink

OK, I wave the white flag and I give up. I am no match to Patrick's wit! Blush

Pages: 1 2