Bring4th

Full Version: Oneness and the Lakota Sioux perspective
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tiokasin Ghosthorse is a Lakota Sioux man who works as a musician and radio show host. He sometimes speaks publicly about the differences in world views of the Lakota, vs. those of Western cultures. I would strongly urge all of you to download and listen to this interview with Tiokasin Ghosthorse, conducted by Jeremy Vaeni and Jeff Ritzmann, from the Paratopia web site:

Tiokasin Ghosthorse Speaks

(Link to web page: Tiokasin Ghosthorse -- the Lakota Perspective)

THere is also an earlier recording from Jeremy's previous web site:
Tiokasin Ghosthorse December 2008

Folks, it will be well worth your while to download and listen to these podcasts. The Lakota intuitively understand oneness.

(Note: on the 2008 recording, the host, Jeremy Vaeni, engages in about 20 minutes of self-indulgent ranting before getting to Tiokasin Ghosthorse. You can just fast-forward through this annoying stuff.)
Hi Eddie,

I have also stumbled across some Lakota Sioux information that seems quite congruent with LOO. I was wondering if anyone else had made this connection? I'm going to listen to the second link right now. The first link looks dead. I'd love to hear if you have any more thoughts.