Bring4th

Full Version: Living by higher density values while incarnated in 3d.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been argued for some time on this forum that trying to live by values of higher densities while incarnated in 3d is ignoring the catalysts that 3d provides. That it's sidestepping choices that must be made, for we are here for this very reason. I do not entirely agree with this.

I would like to have a proper discussion on this. I believe the subject is related to the Harvest. Personally, I do my best to live by higher density values while I'm here. This does not mean that I am not subjected to the opportunities that 3d provides.

It seems to me that 3d is now over and that we currently have the chance to live in 3d with a 4d consciousness (values).

Supporting Ra quotes.
Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

63.27 Questioner: So— I will make this statement, and you correct me. The— What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. The… Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

There are much better quotes, but of course I can't find them.

Still, I think that it is clear that during the transition we are using 3d physical bodies while living by higher density values and concepts.

This always comes to my mind when I think about this subject.
Quote:This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love...

So again, it seems to me that the goal now is to transcend 3d, to ascend it.
Awesome, awesome thread, Valtor. I resonate with this message.

Honestly, I have been a bit confused lately. I could write so much about it - will probably do in the next few days -, but it boils down to seeing the side of New Age presenting itself to me that I do not necessarily embrace: the side where we cry wolf, we name the Dark Ones, we Fight the Holier Then Thou War.

I have been reading channelings in the GalacticChannelings site, and all of them were, while overall positive, so unreadable and unclear, muddy, messed up messages of "oh, the Dark Ones are being arrested. They can no longer hold you back. Wait for us!", that I honestly started to question MY own sanity.

Then, a few days ago, when browsing the Daily Thread list, and so much of it was negatively oriented stuff (things that are bad to you, Illuminaty, degrading society, etc etc) that I had to sit down and think a lot about how this will go down.

Ultimately, one will have brick walls and opinions that bother him/her until one accepts that we will be united under the flag of Difference. That is the Divine Nature of Being. We have different fates, different viewpoints, different understandings, but by accepting that, we can destroy our own brick walls that we might present to others -and then, the Universe has no choice but to smile back.

By living under the 4d acceptance and Unconditional(!!!) love, we can live a life, enjoy a life, even with problems, and then we will ascend if we choose that that is where our highest joy lies in. We will have brick walls if we want to change others. We will have brick walls if we shake our heads in disbelief, saying: how could others do this and that? We will have brick walls if we love them. Because otherwise, we would have made walls out of clouds and love.

Sounds silly? That is exactly my point.
What would be the sense in using algebra to solve a complex equation, when one knows calculus?
Living by 4th (5th, etz) density values is not something that require effort... it should come naturaly, otherwise you arent being honest to yourself.
Ones actions and thinking is equivalent to ones personality, if that personality is of a 4th density positive orientation (indigo with pink, green and or lightblue.. or just silver) just about everything you do may be classified as fourth density work.

Quote:I have been reading channelings in the GalacticChannelings site, and all of them were, while overall positive, so unreadable and unclear, muddy, messed up messages of "oh, the Dark Ones are being arrested. They can no longer hold you back. Wait for us!", that I honestly started to question MY own sanity.
I often make a 180 when i face such extreme lack of internal harmony between the opposites.. be it positive or negative, i prefer not spending much time with either.
What does living with 4D values look like? Can you describe it?
(05-23-2012, 03:47 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, awesome thread, Valtor. I resonate with this message.

Honestly, I have been a bit confused lately. I could write so much about it - will probably do in the next few days -, but it boils down to seeing the side of New Age presenting itself to me that I do not necessarily embrace: the side where we cry wolf, we name the Dark Ones, we Fight the Holier Then Thou War.

I have been reading channelings in the GalacticChannelings site, and all of them were, while overall positive, so unreadable and unclear, muddy, messed up messages of "oh, the Dark Ones are being arrested. They can no longer hold you back. Wait for us!", that I honestly started to question MY own sanity.

Then, a few days ago, when browsing the Daily Thread list, and so much of it was negatively oriented stuff (things that are bad to you, Illuminaty, degrading society, etc etc) that I had to sit down and think a lot about how this will go down.

Ultimately, one will have brick walls and opinions that bother him/her until one accepts that we will be united under the flag of Difference. That is the Divine Nature of Being. We have different fates, different viewpoints, different understandings, but by accepting that, we can destroy our own brick walls that we might present to others -and then, the Universe has no choice but to smile back.

By living under the 4d acceptance and Unconditional(!!!) love, we can live a life, enjoy a life, even with problems, and then we will ascend if we choose that that is where our highest joy lies in. We will have brick walls if we want to change others. We will have brick walls if we shake our heads in disbelief, saying: how could others do this and that? We will have brick walls if we love them. Because otherwise, we would have made walls out of clouds and love.

Sounds silly? That is exactly my point.

Thank you my friend.

I find GalacticChannelings more depressing than anything else. There is a lot of positive stuff in them, but they always remove me from the NOW, it's always something coming "soon". I don't know if it's their intent, probably not, otherwise the source of these would be STS.

"By living under the 4d acceptance and Unconditional(!!!) love, we can live a life, enjoy a life, even with problems..."

Indeed, that is how I feel too.
(05-23-2012, 06:05 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]What would be the sense in using algebra to solve a complex equation, when one knows calculus?

I was replying to your lengthy post, but then it disappeared. Smile

"The Great Choice" that is made in 3d is for the unpolarized to either choose STO or STS. But those choosing STO are not excluding those choosing STS, they love them too. Only STS makes use of exclusion, because they love only their current Self. When we say All Is One, that's STO. When all you wish for is harmony, that's STO. When you can look at the world and can love all of it exactly in the state that it is, that's STO. Thinking that All Is Well, is STO. Loving unconditionally All There Is, is STO.

In your previous lengthy post you seemed to say that not doing anything to try to right the wrongs in our world is complacent and synonymous to not choosing. From my point of view, realizing that all is well and that there are no mistakes is very much choosing STO.

That said, I am doing something about the state of our world. First, I am working on my Self intensively and already I am not the same person that I was a couple years ago. Secondly, I concentrate my external efforts in informing people about the insanity that is the concept of money. Thirdly, I'm working on providing a working alternative to money, even if I feel we are not ready for this yet.
(05-23-2012, 06:13 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]Living by 4th (5th, etz) density values is not something that require effort... it should come naturaly, otherwise you arent being honest to yourself.

Ones actions and thinking is equivalent to ones personality, if that personality is of a 4th density positive orientation (indigo with pink, green and or lightblue.. or just silver) just about everything you do may be classified as fourth density work.

I agree with you. Smile
(05-23-2012, 06:23 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]What does living with 4D values look like? Can you describe it?

It's harmonious, it's peaceful, it's calm, it's not stressful, it flows easily. You can feel what your other selves are feeling to some extent. When they are angry, you understand the pain behind it that is feeding the anger. Your presence and the way you react (or not react) to this anger, disarms them and they can accept a bit of your harmony within their personal sphere.

When I do catch some mainstream news from the internet, I feel like I'm watching an act being played out. People cannot seem to imagine that they can simply choose what role they want to play. They feel they are victims and that they cannot do anything about it. Living by 4d values means that you realized there are no victims, you choose to experience harmony and so you do. You co-create it around you. Not all over the world, because you cannot choose for other selves, but around you all is well.
(05-23-2012, 07:24 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I was replying to your lengthy post, but then it disappeared. Smile

Yeah. I decided, after having written it, that I already accomplished what I wanted with writing it... if that makes any sense...

Quote:"The Great Choice" that is made in 3d is for the unpolarized to either choose STO or STS. But those choosing STO are not excluding those choosing STS, they love them too. Only STS makes use of exclusion, because they love only their current Self. When we say All Is One, that's STO. When all you wish for is harmony, that's STO. When you can look at the world and can love all of it exactly in the state that it is, that's STO. Thinking that All Is Well, is STO. Loving unconditionally All There Is, is STO.

Honestly, I've never even really seen it as an either/or situation. A 3D body is "STS" through-and-through. Our base animal instincts are toward self-preservation at all costs and without regard of the consequences to others.

However, some animals are capable of altruism. And most humans are. I do happen to believe that psychopaths are beyond remediation. But anyway, the point is that I see it like this:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=910]

Thus, "The Choice" is not between this or that, good or bad, right or wrong, or any other dualistic construction. The Choice is whether to consciously grow beyond that which is provided for by nature.

Quote:In your previous lengthy post you seemed to say that not doing anything to try to right the wrongs in our world is complacent and synonymous to not choosing. From my point of view, realizing that all is well and that there are no mistakes is very much choosing STO.

No, actually it was the opposite! I was saying that we can't help but choose, and that choosing to live as "All is One" and thus "All is Well" is a choice, and that even choosing "not to choose" is a choice. And often a wise one. Smile

(05-23-2012, 08:08 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2012, 07:24 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I was replying to your lengthy post, but then it disappeared. Smile

Yeah. I decided, after having written it, that I already accomplished what I wanted with writing it... if that makes any sense...

Quote:"The Great Choice" that is made in 3d is for the unpolarized to either choose STO or STS. But those choosing STO are not excluding those choosing STS, they love them too. Only STS makes use of exclusion, because they love only their current Self. When we say All Is One, that's STO. When all you wish for is harmony, that's STO. When you can look at the world and can love all of it exactly in the state that it is, that's STO. Thinking that All Is Well, is STO. Loving unconditionally All There Is, is STO.

Honestly, I've never even really seen it as an either/or situation. A 3D body is "STS" through-and-through. Our base animal instincts are toward self-preservation at all costs and without regard of the consequences to others.

However, some animals are capable of altruism. And most humans are. I do happen to believe that psychopaths are beyond remediation. But anyway, the point is that I see it like this:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=910]

Quote:In your previous lengthy post you seemed to say that not doing anything to try to right the wrongs in our world is complacent and synonymous to not choosing. From my point of view, realizing that all is well and that there are no mistakes is very much choosing STO.

No, actually it was the opposite! I was saying that we can't help but choose, and that choosing to live as "All is One" and thus "All is Well" is a choice, and that even choosing "not to choose" is a choice. And often a wise one. Smile

That's excellent. Smile
Just added this paragraph. In case it got missed!

Quote:Thus, "The Choice" is not between this or that, good or bad, right or wrong, or any other dualistic construction. The Choice is whether to consciously grow beyond that which is provided for by nature.
The graphic matches inner/outer planes/earths.

Meerie

(05-23-2012, 03:23 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]It's been argued for some time on this forum that trying to live by values of higher densities while incarnated in 3d is ignoring the catalysts that 3d provides. That it's sidestepping choices that must be made, for we are here for this very reason. I do not entirely agree with this.

I would like to have a proper discussion on this. I believe the subject is related to the Harvest. Personally, I do my best to live by higher density values while I'm here. This does not mean that I am not subjected to the opportunities that 3d provides.

It seems to me that 3d is now over and that we currently have the chance to live in 3d with a 4d consciousness (values).

I would like to relate something here that happend last week.... my neighbors started yelling and screaming at each other again, one evening. I was contemplating on how to deal with it, and calling the police did not feel right at this point... so I started surrounding myself with white light, and calling down the love and healing energy from the highest god source. I then extended the love and healing to all the people living in my house, and then the whole city, and the earth.
My neighbors got quiet after some time and I fell asleep. However I woke up again after a couple hours and they were at it again... but not for long, I sent them the positive thoughts and it was over.
When I met my other neighbors from across the floor some time later, I asked them about the incident and they said, yes, they had heard them fighting for a couple of hours.
So in a way I get the feeling as if I changed MY PERSONAL reality by the prayers I sent that night... because in my reality they did not fight for hours without stopping.
I am now in the process of writing a letter to the house administration, with the help of the other neighbors who have witnessed the noise and behavior of these neighbors, in the hope of them getting an official complaint and then maybe being quiet in the future... in the course of this, I connected with people I usually don't have contact too, apart from greeting of course, and I even had someone on the phone by mistake (wrong number) who turns out to have noisy neighbors as well, and we talked a bit and wished each other well.
It feels like a gathering and uniting positive forces of sorts..
no idea if what I just wrote makes sense, but I like the direction this is taking.
Smile

(05-23-2012, 03:23 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]It's been argued for some time on this forum that trying to live by values of higher densities while incarnated in 3d is ignoring the catalysts that 3d provides. That it's sidestepping choices that must be made, for we are here for this very reason. I do not entirely agree with this.

Supporting Ra quotes.
Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

63.27 Questioner: So— I will make this statement, and you correct me. The— What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. The… Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

Still, I think that it is clear that during the transition we are using 3d physical bodies while living by higher density values and concepts.

Quote:This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love...

Thank you for this thread, Patrick. I comletely agree with you that while the physical vehicle/instrument is 3D in a transitioning 3D world, we absolutely have the opportunity to live with 4D values without "ignoring catalyst", and can "lose their cards in the melting influence of love."

I wonder how Ra would have responded to this question had it been asked succinctly? I imagine it would be something like this:

Questioner: Is it possilbe to live by 4D values while still inhabiting a 3D body in a 3D world?

Ra: Yes.

Note: THIS IS MY IMAGINATION SPEAKING - THIS IS NOT A TRUE Ra QUOTE!

Love and light!
Actually I remember a quote where Ra is saying that during the space/time transition from 3d to 4d, there is a lot of opportunity for new 4d beings to work within a 3d environment.

Of course, when I look for it I can't find it. Maybe it was something from Q'uo. Smile
You know my mind is still spinning from the time where I thought for sure I was in 4D already. Then I'm back to 3D mind again. So that makes sense what you say about 4D beings doing work in a 3D environment.

When I was experiencing having a 4D mind, I felt like a child. Everything was new to me. It was wonderful, like heaven on Earth. I find though that while here in 3D, my purpose is to experience limitation, and not strive to go beyond it. 4D will come when it comes. I don't have to rush the process.

I look forward to seeing the quote when you find it.
(05-27-2012, 09:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You know my mind is still spinning from the time where I thought for sure I was in 4D already. Then I'm back to 3D mind again. So that makes sense what you say about 4D beings doing work in a 3D environment.

When I was experiencing having a 4D mind, I felt like a child. Everything was new to me. It was wonderful, like heaven on Earth.

I look forward to seeing the quote when you find it.

I think most people tend to over-estimate their spiritual progress.

that's not a criticism of you; it's just a function of the ego mind, and thinking that we achieve more than we really do Smile

it's nice to stay humble lol (the universe has a way of re-grounding you; built in protections)
Lovely words plenum. Yeah, it's pretty obvious by now I haven't achieved 4D.
I don't mind taking the scenic route.

I'm so glad for those built in protections that help reground us.

Thanks for chiming in there.
Gemini i'm pretty sure if one needs only kindness to get in you're there already Smile

3DMonkey

(05-23-2012, 03:23 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]It's been argued for some time on this forum that trying to live by values of higher densities while incarnated in 3d is ignoring the catalysts that 3d provides. That it's sidestepping choices that must be made, for we are here for this very reason. I do not entirely agree with this.

Supporting Ra quotes.

I think this is the point. I see it as each moment. "the harvest is now". I see each thought as an entity. These entities are in this moment. This moment can be taken through the archetypal process- matrix, potentiator, catalyst, experience, significant or, transformation, great way. This moment involves the 7 energy rays as well, and they correspond to the archetypes in unique ways.

Anyway, the moment is taken through all densities and transformed. Unless, of course, it blocked into a repetitive cycle. The moments that reach the great way are the harvested entities.
of course you can live by 4d values - they are in the heart.

you can also live by 5th density values (wisdom) and 6th density (faith).

our subsystems recapitulate intelligent infinity at all levels.

that said, prophecy is a B*TCH. You are creating a potent thought-form right there that takes people out of the moment.

BigSmile
(05-28-2012, 09:02 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...You are creating a potent thought-form right there that takes people out of the moment.

BigSmile

It's a challenge to learn how to merge living by these higher-values and staying grounded in this illusion. Accomplishing this has great value for the spirit/mind/body complex.

I just can't understand what the value is. But I guess that knowing this would dissolve the veil and all value would be lost. BigSmile

3DMonkey

The value, IMO, is copacetic. Something to take the edge off.