Bring4th

Full Version: The suspended state.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am currently contemplating what Ra called the suspended state. What most of us call being unconscious. Is it what happens when we sleep ?

Are we truly unconscious? Or does the self retracts behind the veil and is still conscious without us having access to these memories when the self comes back on this side of the veil?

Quote:59.20 Questioner: Why would this reverse aging?

Ra: I am Ra. Aging is a function of the effects of various electro-magnetic fields upon the electromagnetic fields of the mind/body/spirit complex. In this position there is no input or disturbance of the fields, nor is any activity within the electro-magnetic field complex of the mind/body/spirit complex allowed full sway. The vacuum sucks any such disturbance away. Thus the entity feels nothing and is suspended.

35.8 Questioner: Well in that case I would like to know the motivation for this use of Abraham Lincoln’s body at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this session as we find the instrument quite low in vital energies.

The one known as Abraham had an extreme difficulty in many ways and, due to physical, mental, and spiritual pain, was weary of life but without the orientation to self-destruction. In your time, 1853, this entity was contacted in sleep by a fourth-density being. This being was concerned with the battle between the forces of light and the forces of darkness which have been waged in fourth density for many of your years.

This entity accepted the honor/duty of completing the one known as Abraham’s karmic patterns and the one known as Abraham discovered that this entity would attempt those things which the one known as Abraham desired to do but felt it could not. Thus the exchange was made.

The entity, Abraham, was taken to a plane of suspension until the cessation of its physical vehicle much as though we of Ra would arrange with this instrument to remain in the vehicle, come out of the trance state, and function as this instrument, leaving this instrument’s mind and spirit complex in its suspended state.

The planetary energies at this time were at what seemed to this entity to be at a critical point, for that which you know as freedom had gained in acceptance as a possibility among many peoples. This entity saw the work done by those beginning the democratic concept of freedom, as you call it, in danger of being abridged or abrogated by the rising belief and use of the principle of the enslavement of entities. This is a negative concept of a fairly serious nature in your density. This entity, therefore, went forward into what it saw as the battle for the light, for healing of a rupture in the concept of freedom.

This entity did not gain or lose karma by these activities due to its detachment from any outcome. Its attitude throughout was one of service to others, more especially to the downtrodden or enslaved. The polarity of the individual was somewhat, but not severely, lessened by the cumulative feelings and thought-forms which were created due to large numbers of entities leaving the physical plane due to trauma of battle.

May we ask if this is the information you requested or if we may supply any further information?

83.3 Questioner: Thank you. I’m going to ask a rather long, complex question here, and I would request that the answer to each portion of this question be given if there was a significant difference prior to the veil than following the veil so that I can get an idea of how what we experience now is used for better polarization.

Asking if there is any significant difference, and what was the difference, before the veil in the following while incarnate in third density: sleep, dreams, physical pain, mental pain, sex, disease, catalyst programming, random catalyst, relationships, or communication with the higher self or with the mind/body/spirit totality or any other mind, body, or spirit functions before the veil that would be significant with respect to their difference after the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, let us establish that both before and after the veil the same conditions existed in time/space; that is, the veiling process is a space/time phenomenon.

Secondly, the character of experience was altered drastically by the veiling process. In some cases such as the dreaming and the contact with the higher self, the experience was quantitatively different due to the fact that the veiling is a primary cause of the value of dreams and is also the single door against which the higher self must stand awaiting entry. Before veiling, dreams were not for the purpose of using the so-called unconscious to further utilize catalyst but were used to learn/teach from teach/learners within the inner planes as well as those of outer origin of higher density. As you deal with each subject of which you spoke you may observe, during the veiling process, not a quantitative change in the experience but a qualitative one.

Let us, as an example, choose your sexual activities of energy transfer. If you have a desire to treat other subjects in detail please query forthwith. In the instance of the sexual activity of those not dwelling within the veiling each activity was a transfer. There were some transfers of strength. Most were rather attenuated in the strength of the transfer due to the lack of veiling.

In the third density entities are attempting to learn the ways of love. If it can be seen that all are one being it becomes much more difficult for the undisciplined personality to choose one mate and, thereby, initiate itself into a program of service. It is much more likely that the sexual energy will be dissipated more randomly without either great joy or great sorrow depending from these experiences.

Therefore, the green-ray energy transfer, being almost without exception the case in sexual energy transfer prior to veiling, remains weakened and without significant crystallization. The sexual energy transfers and blockages after veiling have been discussed previously. It may be seen to be a more complex study but one far more efficient in crystallizing those who seek the green-ray energy center.

86.7 Questioner: You stated that dreaming, if made available to the conscious mind, will aid greatly in polarization. Would you define dreaming or tell us what it is and how it aids in polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. Dreaming is an activity of communication through the veil of the unconscious mind and the conscious mind. The nature of this activity is wholly dependent upon the situation regarding the energy center blockages, activations, and crystallizations of a given mind/body/spirit complex.

In one who is blocked at two of the three lower energy centers dreaming will be of value in the polarization process in that there will be a repetition of those portions of recent catalyst as well as deeper-held blockages, thereby giving the waking mind clues as to the nature of these blockages and hints as to possible changes in perception which may lead to the unblocking.

This type of dreaming or communication through the veiled portions of the mind occurs also with those mind/body/spirit complexes which are functioning with far less blockage and enjoying the green-ray activation or higher activation at those times at which the mind/body/spirit complex experiences catalyst, momentarily reblocking or baffling or otherwise distorting the flow of energy influx. Therefore, in all cases it is useful to a mind/body/spirit complex to ponder the content and emotive resonance of dreams.

For those whose green-ray energy centers have been activated as well as for those whose green-ray energy centers are offered an unusual unblockage due to extreme catalyst, such as what is termed the physical death of the self or one which is beloved occurring in what you may call your near future, dreaming takes on another activity. This is what may loosely be termed precognition or a knowing which is prior to that which shall occur in physical manifestation in your yellow-ray third-density space/time. This property of the mind depends upon its placement, to a great extent, in time/space so that the terms of present and future and past have no meaning. This will, if made proper use of by the mind/body/spirit, enable this entity to enter more fully into the all-compassionate love of each and every circumstance including those circumstances against which an entity may have a strong distortion towards what you may call unhappiness.

As a mind/body/spirit consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy center balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center, the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness. With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

There are other possibilities of the dreaming not so closely aligned with the increase in polarity which we do not cover at this particular space/time.

Unbound

Have you ever hung up your coat? Smile
(05-24-2012, 04:23 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever hung up your coat? Smile

If what I feel is my Self is actually just my current physical vehicle (my coat), then why would Ra say that our sense of Self that we have now knows no ends and is infinite? Smile

Ra did state that after the end of the incarnation, the Self loses lots of the mind complex (the one coming from our biocomputers (brains)), but that the sense of Self continues with only the distillation of biases from the incarnation.

Unbound

With no up, nor down, would a coat not just float in the wind?
(05-24-2012, 06:20 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]With no up, nor down, would a coat not just float in the wind?

Humm, I think discussing the concept of walk-ins with you would help me understand better.

A walk-in is the spirit/mind complex portion of a spirit/mind/body complex that exchange places with your own spirit/mind complex and enters your body complex (all this with your agreement). Your own spirit/mind complex is then put into a suspended state until your body dies (the incarnation ends).

My question then is, does the resulting spirit/mind/body complex that is the walk-in still feel it is the same Self as before becoming a walk-in ? With the same memories and all that, but with different biases and maybe some changes in personality ?

All the while you still feel like your Self, because this feeling of Self is only our physical brain ?

Unbound

From whence have you drawn this concept of a "walk-in"? What you are describing sounds peculiarly like a "possession"...
(05-24-2012, 08:02 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]From whence have you drawn this concept of a "walk-in"? What you are describing sounds peculiarly like a "possession"...

From my understanding of the Ra material.
Quote:26.15 Questioner: Wondering if the one, Abraham Lincoln, could have possibly been a Wanderer?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. This entity was a normal, shall we say, Earth being which chose to leave the vehicle and allow an entity to use it on a permanent basis. This is relatively rare compared to the phenomenon of Wanderers.

You would do better considering the incarnations of Wanderers such as the one known as “Thomas,” the one known as “Benjamin.”

26.17 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me where the entity that used Lincoln— Abraham’s body— what density he came from and where?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity was fourth-vibration.

26.18 Questioner: I assume positive?

Ra: That is correct.

26.19 Questioner: Was his assassination in any way influenced by Orion or any other negative force?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

35.8 Questioner: Well in that case I would like to know the motivation for this use of Abraham Lincoln’s body at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this session as we find the instrument quite low in vital energies.

The one known as Abraham had an extreme difficulty in many ways and, due to physical, mental, and spiritual pain, was weary of life but without the orientation to self-destruction. In your time, 1853, this entity was contacted in sleep by a fourth-density being. This being was concerned with the battle between the forces of light and the forces of darkness which have been waged in fourth density for many of your years.

This entity accepted the honor/duty of completing the one known as Abraham’s karmic patterns and the one known as Abraham discovered that this entity would attempt those things which the one known as Abraham desired to do but felt it could not. Thus the exchange was made.

The entity, Abraham, was taken to a plane of suspension until the cessation of its physical vehicle much as though we of Ra would arrange with this instrument to remain in the vehicle, come out of the trance state, and function as this instrument, leaving this instrument’s mind and spirit complex in its suspended state.

The planetary energies at this time were at what seemed to this entity to be at a critical point, for that which you know as freedom had gained in acceptance as a possibility among many peoples. This entity saw the work done by those beginning the democratic concept of freedom, as you call it, in danger of being abridged or abrogated by the rising belief and use of the principle of the enslavement of entities. This is a negative concept of a fairly serious nature in your density. This entity, therefore, went forward into what it saw as the battle for the light, for healing of a rupture in the concept of freedom.

This entity did not gain or lose karma by these activities due to its detachment from any outcome. Its attitude throughout was one of service to others, more especially to the downtrodden or enslaved. The polarity of the individual was somewhat, but not severely, lessened by the cumulative feelings and thought-forms which were created due to large numbers of entities leaving the physical plane due to trauma of battle.

May we ask if this is the information you requested or if we may supply any further information?

Of course, I can't find the other quotes which explains this in more details. But it goes pretty much in the way I described it earlier.

Unbound

We seek within.
Then do you believe you can be a "walk-in" without knowing it? Where does the sense of Self really comes from ? Is it exclusively the mind ?

I know 3d is not of knowing, but I can't seem to stop myself from trying to know. Smile

Unbound

Yeah that could be possible, the whole notion is rather uncommon.
(05-24-2012, 03:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Are we truly unconscious? Or does the self retracts behind the veil and is still conscious without us having access to these memories when the self comes back on this side of the veil?

Very interesting topic.

Our first problematic in grasping this, I believe, is a semantic one.

What is conscious, unconscious and subconscious?

There is only consciousness.

But because of this "veil," consciousness became "split" into what we now refer to as "conscious" and "unconscious." Truth is: the unconscious is not unconscious (not in the sense of being non-conscious)—it is only unconscious to the conscious mind experiencing space/time.

The unconscious is directly related to the metaphysical (or time/space) aspect of reality. Time/space is always the higher/inner, and space/time the lower/outer, no matter where you are standing.

What the "veil" provides is a greater challenge (and hence, reward) in the striving towards the higher/inner; which from the perspective of space/time 3D appears as "uncharted waters" and thus requires a greater excersing of will/faith to "pierce" through the veil to uncover the "unknown."

As for the term subconscious, it could be either used as synonym of unconscious, or it could refer to the "deep mind," the inner/higher consciousness of yourself; more related to the higher/inner/future self and/or the logos.

(05-24-2012, 08:02 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]From whence have you drawn this concept of a "walk-in"? What you are describing sounds peculiarly like a "possession"...

Well, possession, channeling and the "walk-in" phenomenon are all very similar and closely related, wouldn't you agree?
Very helpful post Siren. Smile

Mainly I'm trying to understand the nature of what we feel is our Self. Is it just the mind complex ?

Unbound

We seek within.
So like Tolle says, we are the Presence behind the mind. There is only One Presence.

Unbound

Ah yes, Presence is an excellent word to describe it. Smile We are the "Pre-Sense".
(05-24-2012, 03:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently contemplating what Ra called the suspended state. What most of us call being unconscious. Is it what happens when we sleep ?

Are we truly unconscious? Or does the self retracts behind the veil and is still conscious without us having access to these memories when the self comes back on this side of the veil?

I would say there are aspects of both occurring, though, as Siren noted there is no such thing as actual unconsciousness. There is a sort of "unconsciousness" that occurs, but unconsciousness of what, is the question we should be asking ourselves.

Consciousness is conscious, period. The only things that change are the contents of consciousness. The unconscious mind is not unconscious, for example, it simply has different contents than the so called conscious mind. They are all streams of consciousness extending from the same fundamental source.

As you probably already know, there are multiple levels to our consciousness, stretching upwards (and downwards) through the densities in time/space (ethereal light bodies) and in space/time (future incarnations). So, certainly there are portions of your consciousness that are not in "suspended animation" as it were, and are going about their business at whatever level of consciousness they operate in.

In my opinion, the type of "suspension" Ra is referring to is a state of consciousness where the contents of consciousness are mostly gone. Oftentimes, after a soul exits an incarnation they will spend time in what they call the "resting place" which is a state of suspension where souls go to be without content of any kind for a period of subjective time. This is especially true after a traumatic incarnation or traumatic death. This suspension is considered to be desirable by these damaged souls, and they usually spend the equivalent of many earth years in this suspension, gradually healing the distortions in their mind/body/spirit complex. It has a rejuvenating effect upon the consciousness resting therein.

This is the same kind of suspension that is occurring in the case of a walk in.

(05-24-2012, 07:43 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2012, 06:20 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]With no up, nor down, would a coat not just float in the wind?

Humm, I think discussing the concept of walk-ins with you would help me understand better.

A walk-in is the spirit/mind complex portion of a spirit/mind/body complex that exchange places with your own spirit/mind complex and enters your body complex (all this with your agreement). Your own spirit/mind complex is then put into a suspended state until your body dies (the incarnation ends).

My question then is, does the resulting spirit/mind/body complex that is the walk-in still feel it is the same Self as before becoming a walk-in ? With the same memories and all that, but with different biases and maybe some changes in personality ?

All the while you still feel like your Self, because this feeling of Self is only our physical brain ?

In all my investigations of walk ins (and I have looked into it rather extensively), the new mind/body/spirit complex which has exchanged places with the original occupant of the body ordinarily has no idea that it is a walk-in soul. They are subject to the same amnesia the previously incarnated soul was. They are imprinted with all the same incarnate memories the original soul had, and from their perspective, experienced no discontinuity of consciousness when the exchange was made (as they were not even aware of it consciously in the first place).

Occasionally, they will be aware of a change in their personality patterns at some specific time in their life. However, they would ordinarily just think they were just "going through a phase" or something.

They only become aware of being a walk in very rarely, as in the circumstance of going to a hypnotherapist for past life/between life therapy, or perhaps they were an advanced meditator and retrieved the memories themselves, through their own ability to delve into their own minds.

The feeling of self is not solely derived from the physical brain. The physical brain and body is like a lens that consciousness is looking through. It has certain shades of color, magnification, and distortion. Any consciousness looking through that lens will be distorting its consciousness through that lens whenever it looks through it, so even a new soul looking through that old lens will naturally be subject to many of the same biases the previous individuated consciousness was.

(05-24-2012, 10:13 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Then do you believe you can be a "walk-in" without knowing it? Where does the sense of Self really comes from ? Is it exclusively the mind ?

I know 3d is not of knowing, but I can't seem to stop myself from trying to know. Smile

There is nothing wrong with wanting to know. The third density is naturally one of curiosity.

The sense of self comes from your own awareness of individuality. As Ra would say, the source of ALL distortions, is the limit of the viewpoint.

The sense of self is intrinsic to your existence as intelligent energy. You are an extension of the creator. There is no ending to the mind/body/spirit. They can't continue, one without the other. They are inextricably intertwined. The sense of a separate self, a separate individuality, apart from other individualities is simply a factor of your awareness of separation. The more aware you are of separation, the less aware of unity you are. They are opposite thoughtforms, you see. It's like light and darkness. The more light there is, the less darkness there can be. The more darkness there is, the less light there can be.

(05-25-2012, 09:38 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Mainly I'm trying to understand the nature of what we feel is our Self. Is it just the mind complex ?

I suppose it all boils down to what you define the "self" as. In some ways, the self may be described as a patternized organization of dissociated consciousness. The unique blend of distortions, or patternization, that we call a "personality" is always changing, even if only gradually. We are all evolving. We latch onto some biases we have and call it an identity, but we are so much more. We are everything. We are the space in which this unique blend of traits has appeared. We are infinite intelligence.

We are like a kitchen with every possible ingredient imaginable. And personalities are like unique combinations of ingredients that we are temporarily focused upon. When we grow tired of this particular combination, we will experiment with others, and inbetween these experiments we are looking from a more broad perspective at the whole kitchen of ingredients. The ingredients that made that personality will always exist, and can always be recreated if so desired. There is no loss to the creator.

However, we will not always identify with that shell of personality, but rather, we will identify with all that is -- the totality of all unique combinations, biases, and distortions which make up all creations.

Nothing is ever lost, but as Ra would say, that which is no longer needed falls away.
Interesting take on it Anagogy. Smile

I'll go with what my intuition is telling me.

What we currently feel as the Self is simply the 3d space/time portion of the mind/body/spirit complex that we are. The most important piece of this sense of Self comes from self-awareness and self-awareness comes from the spirit complex. The spirit is the Presence. There is only One spirit, only One Presence.

Thank you everyone, you all helped me dig this out of my intuition.

Unbound

The Self is whatever you are aware of. Smile

Cyan

The self is in its end state, a spherical orb with singularity at its core surrounded by floating superstrings in 8 dimensional space with time being the parameter along the whole and not actually time itself. This can be reverted to as many as 8 time and 1 space.

In our reality we have 3 (depth of singal, width of signal and angel of signal) sort of. The rest are bundled up into suptertight balls. Once our awareness reaches a certain thershold, a new bundle opens. But they open from the top down so that first all open and then you react to that by closing what you dont want. Not the other way around.

IT works like this:

A singular eye of god looking at the world around wil only see a singular space time. The way to go around this is to create a spinning band of darkness that momentarily eclipses the whole or the part of the one and then the one tries to understand what it sees despite missing that band. And the spinning of the bands combined with the landscape observed and the rythm of the observation is what creates what we experience as life.

The way to use it to an end is to adjust the speed, spin, and the size of the blocking obscurations. And when you block anything, you always create free will as the area that has been blocked is no longer in your awareness but instead in your memory. This creates the link between awarness (all is one) memory (which part of that all is one are we) and so on.

This creates the illusion time of time (events happen after one another) when in reality it is all the perception of what is seen as timeless and the perception of that understanding comes from the order, speed and direction of the spinning perceptual areas and their relative purity or impurity.

Impurity creates life, purity creates death.

To live is to be impure. To die is to be pure.

Thats something i've thought of recently but have no idea if its actually true or not, so, thoughts are welcome as always.
So, the first distortion is always free will (What you do with this thing) and then, the law of confusion (you eventually start doing something new, ergo, lessening your confusion. But towards the actual goal (might be something like can I flip a burrito when i'm 100) and everything else is perihperal in the end. Thats where you, the ego, comes in. YOu're supposed to fill the empty space randomly with anything you want or want to do, in no particular order. And once you got it full you jump into time/Space and sort it all out and return to space/time at a place of your choosing. What area you enter is the bandwith of the totality of existence that you find most comfortable. 3rd is the bandwith of the choice (prioritizing mind) while 4th is the bandwith of the result of the choice (the emotions that you feel as a result of the animal that you are) while 5th is how you are able to relate that material to others, 6th is how well you can see the truth of all is one and 7th is how easily you can live in that truth and 8th is what you plan to do with "all you got in here" which also begins another octave and thus, the 4th density in reality. It is beyond even Ra's understanding in detail but not in structure. Ra knows what happens if certain steps are taken but not what kind of creative actions we as egos will take. So, 4th is undefined but its fairly easy to imagine what happens if you add "ability to freely morph space around". Name those abilities and give them to the subconcious of the channel and let them bubble and then channel out.

So, what Ra sees is the original channel group + all that have interacted with them and their total future probability outcome since it is sort of "what if humanity suddenly had a trillion years to calculate what happens if they do this or that. Its a very impressive skill. But i'm fairly sure that its not that they are actually in a density higher than us specifically. Just that they are in the very distant future of our own souls evolution. Once we all approach infinity depending on our flight path we'll reincarnate in general to random people, but Ra soul group might have Ra related reincarnations, ancient eqypt, felines, pyramids and so on. So what Ra is, is "afterlife according to eqypt mysteries" sort of.

Qu'o on the other hand is more along the lines of a freeform channeled entity (what the people that were originally interested in Ra would do if they were given more power). Qu'o is sort of the outcome of the desires of the people who joined the LOO group. It is kind of like the joint imagination outcome of all the people in it talking back to them and describing where they are going if they keep this up.

IT is kind of like the group directing itself through time/space by a shared application of will towards a common timeline future. Close enough bond and even if one of them jumps, all of them jump together (first creation of someone who spends their life around group X will be members of group X) So, Qu'o is kind of like this groups universal security policy, anyone lives and everyone lives.
i don't agree with all of it but it's very thought provoking Cyan!

Cyan

I think its probable that even i dont agree with all of it. Or most of it. Dunno.
still a good exercise of free thought Smile

Cyan

Free thought is like free range chicken eggs. Always tastes better than the industrial hen eggs
lolll
I have reason to believe that I was William Wallace Lincoln that died in the White House...I was also an entity that aided the one who walked in for Abraham Lincoln.

....How about them eggs???
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...0#pid88140

What we feel is the Self is actually the Significator of the Mind ?

Cyan

(06-06-2012, 11:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...0#pid88140

What we feel is the self is the core function of the self? Seems rather self-evident.
(06-06-2012, 12:14 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2012, 11:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...0#pid88140

What we feel is the self is the core function of the self? Seems rather self-evident.

That may be why even I was able to figure this one out. Wink

Cyan

IF the mind was so simple, we could understand it, we would be so simple, we couldnt.

Edit: On second thought, yours is better.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0800.aspx

Quote:Condensation in dense form results from oscillations between reciprocally related space/time entities and permeability, or the basic density of this material, is a function of the apparent velocity of what you call light. There are six spaces and six times in each density. In your present form and state of awareness you recognize three. The other three you travel in in the state of sleep. In doing this. you become, quite often, mismatched with your awareness you possess in your waking state. For this reason you are able to perceive events that will occur in what is to you in the waking state the future. However, the future is an illusion, as is the past, for there is only the present. It is possible to slide, shall we say, along with respect to your awareness of time in the waking state simply by removing through the process of normal sleep the confines of the physical illusion. Space and time are then, as before, reciprocally related.
Pages: 1 2