Bring4th

Full Version: semi confused terminology in the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that there was some talk about a Law of One wiki a little while back ... but no-one seems to have followed through on that (I believe that zen and tobey were looking for more contributors, etc).

in the meantime, maybe this thread could serve as a talking point for what we might consider "confused" or "difficult" terminology.

I'll throw out a few terms that have challenged me over the years, and ones that I have probably only recently got a handle on. Feel free to add your interpretations.

- -

inner planes = the time/space component of something

spirit complex = shuttle (Ra equates these two terms at some point)

densities = not equal to dimensions

distortions = not equal to something bad (for example, healing is a 'distortion")

inner light = Polaris (thing sitting on top of your head)

catalyst = anything that comes to your awareness (for eg, there are a million things/memories that one can think about, and yet there are only a few that register at any one time. Why do those things stick?)

emotions = best catalyst
From my perspective these terms mean:

inner planes = time/space = formless or intangible reflection of all that is tangible and formed (in other-words, space/time).

spirit complex = the flow of consciousness between the macrocosmic creator and microcosmic mind/body/spirit complex.

densities = distance, difference, or level of distortion between intelligent infinity and the mind/body/spirit complex.

distortions = illusions

inner light = that which emanates from the spirit complex, the call of source which causes the distortions in one's consciousness to gradually unravel until we are consciously one with all that is, yet again.

catalyst = experience designed to motivate one to evolve in some fashion or another

emotions
= the visceral chemical response we feel in our bodies as a response to the vibrational variance between our current focus of consciousness, and the consciousness of our higher self. Emotions are our constant communication with our higher selves, and indicate how closely our thoughts, in this moment, are aligned with our higher self. To the degree they are similar, we feel positive emotions, to the degree they are different, we feel negative emotion. The most valuable tool we have for seeking intelligent infinity.

wow anagogy! those definitions are really tight!

A few times, I have seen Ra use "dimension" instead of "density," but it's clear what they meant.

We consider ourselves living in three dimensions, or sometimes four to include time. The Ra group probably has more complete concepts about these and may slip a little when talking to us.

I agree that distortions = illusions, but this is not enough of the picture, IMHO. The prime distortions have purpose, whereas "illusions" might imply random false notions.

A few times they talk about fourth density being the one of wisdom, but I think that's because while living in compassion, fourth density beings grow in wisdom. Fifth density is where wisdom now tempers compassion.
I'd only like to leave this:

Illusion
Everything you see, or can otherwise imagine.

Intelligent Infinity > Logos (Focus/Love) > Light (the illusory material of which everything in the octave of creation is composed of; be that of a spatial or temporal configuration)

OK, I'll add two more.

(E)motion
Energy motion; the sensory perceptions an entity has regarding vibratory flows/fluxes of energy.

Remember that the universe (or Logos) is pure kinetic, or intelligent energy. Everything in the creation is in constant motion: growth, change, evolution, transformation, distillation, vibration. Emotion is not something of 3D experience only.

Distortion
Everything that is not in a state of pure, undifferentiated, formless, absolute Oneness.

To give form (Intelligent Energy/Logos) to the formless (Intelligent Infinity/Potential) was the first distortion.

PS: Distortion comes from L. distortus, distorquere ("to twist different ways"); from dis- "completely" + torquere "to twist." And torque literally translates to "rotating force." (what is the Logos?)