Bring4th

Full Version: Ascension Symptoms please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what's going on with my body since yesterday my third eye chakra has split into three pieces

IT just to feel a center directly on my forehead where my third eye is placed, now i feel it is very faint

and it is surround by two additional chakras on each opposite side just above each of my eyebrows.

What's going on?

Does anyone feel the same thing?
Does anyone feel different in their energy centers?

I scanned my other chakras and I feel the same everywhere else.
It's just my third eye, everything feels

it feels different and different can be scary or just plain weird
it's weird
my whole life i've felt a single pointed energy in my third eye

now it's three..
help!

IT's almost like I 0 I
no
I o I
lol like that
hahahaha
kind of feels like that
or maybe o o o
instead of where my third eye used to be just o
i still feel that but now i feel these two on the sides more

Actually it's more like O o O

(05-25-2012, 09:26 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what's going on with my body since yesterday my third eye chakra has split into three pieces

IT just to feel a center directly on my forehead where my third eye is placed, now i feel it is very faint

and it is surround by two additional chakras on each opposite side just above each of my eyebrows.

What's going on?

Does anyone feel the same thing?
Does anyone feel different in their energy centers?

I scanned my other chakras and I feel the same everywhere else.
It's just my third eye, everything feels

it feels different and different can be scary or just plain weird
it's weird
my whole life i've felt a single pointed energy in my third eye

now it's three..
help!

IT's almost like I 0 I
no
I o I
lol like that
hahahaha
kind of feels like that
or maybe o o o
instead of where my third eye used to be just o
i still feel that but now i feel these two on the sides more

Actually it's more like O o O

Yes the energies are felt all around the third-eye. Down on the nose and all over the forehead. Not painful, but a bit uncomfortable sometimes.
come to think of it i do feel something on my nose. but it's running down like a waterfall

sorta

that evaporates at the very bottom?

i need to talk to an et.. help me figure this out! lol c'mon Ra u know u wanna manifest and break some free wills just to teach me how to deal with this lol

c'mon pwease?

Unbound

We seek within.
thanks a lot, yes focusing on the combining does work and alleviates the feeling of unease.
i kept reading that our chakra systems are supposed to change. from 7 chakras to something else.. I wonder if this is connected, with the ascension experience, but the grand ascension time hasn't even ended yet. so perhaps this is part of the slow transition?

Unbound

We seek within.
yea one is not believing all these earth changes are going to take place because we haven't seen any signs of mass arrests or any signs the dark cabal is ending.
at the same time i believe i will ascend and join the confederation as that's my highest wish.

so yes you are correct there is a division. one foot is in the door and the other is this isn't going to start happening until i see some proof
This may be helpful.

http://gaiahealing.proboards.com/index.c...thread=154
Quote:...
A tingling, tinkling, burning or pressure in our 3rd eye is like a spiritual tap on the shoulder to prompt you to pay attention to what we are hearing or reading.

If you feel these sensation to the left of your 3rd eye - this is a prompt to use your empathy to connect to an emotion of another person for deeper understanding, try and work out what the Light wants you to know or to pay attention to what is happening with you at this time.

If you feel these sensations to the right of your 3rd eye - this is a prompt to remind you that the emotions you are feeling are not your own and there fore require a healing action or further understanding.

If you feel these sensations below your 3rd eye - at the top of your nose and between your eye brows - this is your Inner Eye. This means you are being prompted to know and feel the needs of your physical body.

Unbound

Now my question here would be, what do mass arrests and the "end of the dark cabal" have to do with ascension?
clearing out the old energies to make room for the new.
part of the grand process leading up to the final moment

Unbound

We seek within.
mass arrests to take down the people previously controlled by the orion group.

sure the cabal is powerless but i still worry for the sleeping for as many to ascend as possible, not just me.

and no this town won't be big enough for the both of us. ra already said the negative entities will be leaving and not allowed to incarnate on the planet for the next thousand years or something. let me find the direct quote.

Unbound

We seek within.
i can't find it but i remember reading something about hitler or one of the negative entities already ascended to a higher 4D negative planet.

Unbound

I do not mean to be rude, but you do hold rather fast to the words of Ra, yes?
Because we have to rise up and take care of each other, and create the kind of society that we want, and with the state of the world and financial ruin this is not possible to set up an ideal 3d condition for a more STO society. we are connected and we are one, so what happens to one happens to us all.

haha yes i do.
then don't be rude. lol
and it has everything to do with us all, yes there is an individual component to the realization of freedom and that freedom lies in ones heart. yes i feel free! hahaha but that is not the point sir. it's not that if x happens this will happen. ascension will happen regardless of what happens on the planet.

however there are many that will not ascend. and i don't like to leave the room messy for the next guest. does that make sense?

Unbound

We seek within.
thanks eternal I will make an effort to focus less on that which need not be focused on.

Unbound

We seek within.
(05-25-2012, 11:39 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Are suggesting some such thing that "this town ain't big enough for the both of us"?

My point here being that, you have created an entirely artificial excuse to inhibit your own progress, by restricting yourself by the limitations of the "cabal". Outside of conspiracy theories, and of course obvious environmental damage, what do you really know about what is going on in the world? Most importantly, where do you find yourself in all this? Are you just one of the masses who cannot free itself from the grip of the Cabal, or are you one of those who is going to Light the way, and show that the Cabal is actually powerless? Whenever we believe in the Cabal and its ability to enslave us, we give it power, we give it energy, we enforce its reality. There is one thing for any individual or being to ATTEMPT to enslave another, but so long as you are aware of your fight, you are never enslaved.

Exactly it's all about concentrating on the here and now, the local community and the people you encounter. Worrying about anything outside of that is pointless procrastination. People spend so much energy fearing things that they will never actually encounter in there daily lives, terrorist being the blazing example.

Unbound

We seek within.
(05-25-2012, 11:26 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]yea one is not believing all these earth changes are going to take place because we haven't seen any signs of mass arrests or any signs the dark cabal is ending.
at the same time i believe i will ascend and join the confederation as that's my highest wish.

so yes you are correct there is a division. one foot is in the door and the other is this isn't going to start happening until i see some proof

Blatz,

I think that seperation of beliefs is far more common that you might think. Sometimes I just throw my hands in the air after reading first this channel and that channel..and think all of them are full of crap. Then I read another that touches me to my core.

I don't know whats gonna happen. If anything. I just try to let it all go and just live for now.

You know what, Blatz?..."Now" isn't a bad place at all. Anything imaginable can happen now. Smile

Richard

We really are moving at a pace that's right for us.
I've had to integrate a lot, but there was a lot of housekeeping I needed to do in
order to be ready.

I can't say for sure if there is even an ascension, but I strive now to live each day
with gratitude for the joy of living.
The girls give some excellent advice in this video.
Make sure to check out their youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezNW5FLwA...ature=plcp

kdsii

Dude, please read before you rant.
A great point of 'service to others' is that infringement of free will is a no-no.
So, you, Jesus and Buddha run in with guns blazin' cause this Earth ain't big enough for the goodies and baddies?
I feel like you missed the whole point here.

(05-25-2012, 11:47 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]i can't find it but i remember reading something about hitler or one of the negative entities already ascended to a higher 4D negative planet.