Bring4th

Full Version: 2009.01.10 - Time, physical incarnations, choices after incarnation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For quite some time, as I have been learning and growing spiritually, I've had a STRONG desire to NOT incarnate in physical reality after this current lifetime. I felt that it MUST be possible, if not completely normal, that a soul can choose to stay on "the other side" to do it's learning and service. I understand that physical reality is unique in many ways to facilitating growth, but I am, and always will be, tired of physical reality (even when things are going well and I feel great, I still have this desire to not come back here again).

So as I was reading through past sessions with Q'uo, I remembered their caution about only placing importance upon the words they speak, that resonate with you, and leaving everything else behind...and that many of us here share the belief that when the time is appropriate, the teachings Q'uo offers will strike a chord in your heart, and not before you are ready to accept the information or ready to come across it. Well here is what I came across recently.

"It is to be remembered, my brother, that once you have left the river of time and entered larger life, [time] is completely irrelevant to you. Your concern then is to fulfill patterns, to come into balance, and when balance has been achieved, to poise the self, tune the self, and turn the self to the next choice of paths, the next incarnation or the next non-incarnational term of service within the inner planes. You shall truly not have to be concerned with time when your time in third density is over."

I needed to share this, obviously it means SO MUCH to me to hear Q'uo say this (I only came across this info once I accepted that it MUST be possible to not have to reincarnate at all, after reading other books on spirituality). My opinion is that I am incarnate now, in this life, as a last journey into 3d to help my closest friends/souls, and to learn a few more things, before going on to do my work outside of physical reality.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this excerpt, what it means to you, and how YOU feel about re-incarnation/non-incarnation. Funny, one of my closest friends holds the opposite opinion, he says he will look forward to reincarnating...heh.

-Jamal
(10-02-2009, 07:11 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to hear your thoughts on this excerpt, what it means to you, and how YOU feel about re-incarnation/non-incarnation. Funny, one of my closest friends holds the opposite opinion, he says he will look forward to reincarnating...heh.

Hello Jamal,

Oddly enough (or perhaps not so oddly) I just read a section of Michael Newton's book "Destiny of Souls" the other night that spoke to the exact same thing. Some of his clients in hypnotherapy sessions report spending many hundreds of years in a dis-incarnate state. Many of these entities stay in the spirit world because they feel reluctant to incarnate again. Others use the time to travel the world (in spirit form), seeing all the various places they have had lives or seeing new things. This is not limited to Earth either, many wander about and visit other planets, star systems, etc. It is not written in his book, but I would not be surprised if spirits could visit other times also. Past present or future.

There's nothing wrong with doing this sort of soul-searching (heh!), because we always have our free will. And in a larger sense, how can the creator be wrong? There is no wrong.

Even so, all of Newton's clients report that eventually, at some point or another, souls decide to take up incarnations again. Not because they are forced, coerced or anything like that, but because they feel like they're missing out. They want to get back on the boat, back in to the party. To take up the cause of life lessons again. Maybe you will be the first soul to choose not to do this, we'll see Smile

Much love and light,
Lavazza
I just saw the date you started this thread. It was the same day I read that information in Newton's book. Synchronicity is fun!
I think about this topic too because of how intense the catalyst is on this world. I try to leave the decision up to my higher self, the more integrated and experienced one. Ra lets us know that this Earth is a rare thing, 3D with the logos allowing free will, with a multitude of ET groups and wanderers sharing the human form. We chose to be here for whatever purpose, and judgement/separation is negatively polarizing. That said, to me 5D and 6D existance seems like heaven, and I'm sure I would be able to spend forever in that state, creating stuff with my mind and being with otherselves that know and share my deepest thoughts. I don't think this incarnation can be repeated even if you wanted to, it is a unique place.

ayadew

To be on this planet is a tremendous gift... but also tremendously difficult. It's a planet entirely permeated with lessons and catalyst, now accelerating at great speed towards infinite change (2012)

So it's very easy to become tired of being in this maelstrom. Imagine living as a wandering group of gatherers 50'000 years ago. They had little lessons in life, little happenings. They had their small groups of individuals (10-20 people) helping eachother, living in a fairly uneventful life.
What would you prefer? This time now, where there is incredible amount of change, where information/knowledge available DOUBLES every 1 month. Or at that time, where information/knowledge doubled say every 10'000 years.

It's an interesting thought.. and I have yet to decide myself. If anything, this is a very interesting time we live in, and sometimes that's enough for me to be comfortable here. Sometimes not.
I don't know, but for myself, I am somewhat clear on the concept of what it might be like to have no catalyst. In the afterlife, when there is no catalyst, how I will long for the chance to advance myself.

When I see what may be construed as negative catalyst, I sometimes inside am so overjoyed as to be almost in tears because of this wonderful chance of being tested, and how I can be a light to others. With the veil here, and many others not realizing, I am so motivated.

Yes, I have felt loneliness, and anger, and frustration. But more recently, these are due to picking it up from other selves. I realize I am not my body. I am more than my body, an observer, a driver of it. I do not take life personally. It is a beautiful song, being part of Creator's symphony. Even in dissonance, there is still music.
My god, I never realized how information doubles.

What are we seeing in terms of awakenings? Are we doubling the awakenings every so often?

Or does this all follow the phi ratio of 1.618?

(10-07-2009, 04:51 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]What would you prefer? This time now, where there is incredible amount of change, where information/knowledge available DOUBLES every 1 month. Or at that time, where information/knowledge doubled say every 10'000 years.