Bring4th

Full Version: The emotional/vibrational/energy litmus test thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed discussion numerous times on the general feelings of forum members being brought up in a semi or completely off topic fashion in random threads. This is fine by itself since I'm sure if it completely derailed the topic, something would be done about it by a moderator or the "OP" to try to get back on topic. But the problem that can arise is finding these separate posts in sometimes separate threads to compare to one's own feelings that day. The feelings seem to be pretty straightforward so far as I've noticed, either being a general sense of well-being and patience as opposed to feeling down and antsy.

The potential source of these outside feelings seem to be myriad, ranging from a negative influence trying to suppress lightwork, to a CME/solar flare (with mixed results), to the ever-upgrading energies of 4D+ coming in (potentially in bursts/waves). If one does not wish to offer conjecture on the source of their feeling, it is quite understandable, since it seems quite difficult to determine(IMHO).

I decided it might be a good idea to create a thread to have a centralized location for this, sort of like the concept of the dream thread where people can share their general feelings if they feel a sudden spike of positive or negative emotion/energy and think it may be due to outside energies' influence. That way, if a bunch of forum members all post that they had a sense of well-being/peace that day that seemed to come out of nowhere because they didn't do/think anything special, for instance, they can more easily discern if it was an outside source or if the individual member was just having a bad/good day.

So, I invite anyone and everyone to share their feelings here if they think it might be due to an outside source so we may compare notes (only if they feel comfortable, of course). Wink

For the first example, today, I have been feeling extremely on edge and generally sick of 3D life, tinged with a feeling of impatience (much more-so than average). Paying bills seems ridiculous to me right now, where I normally see it as just an inefficient nuisance that is at least tolerable. I also have had more difficulty translating my thoughts into coherent sentence structure today, as though my thoughts were engulfed in a thick fog.
so this is a 'how are you' thread??

in answer: yesterday, for breakfast, I had boring bread at the start of the meal, then offset by tasty things at the end. My day turned out the same way:

starchy and dull first 8 hours (at work), then tasty bits right now BigSmile

funny thing is, I know I did this to myself haha
(05-27-2012, 11:07 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so this is a 'how are you' thread??

In essence, yes! When you put it that way, it seems so simpleTongueRollEyesBlush
I just feel like I'm here. Not good, but not bad, either.

Cyan

I Feel like I'm in a state of yellow divine tranquility observing how ridicilous the human experience really is through time/space observation points, and how ridicilous this is from a space/time observation point, and trying to get the two to discuss and see what happens. So far, its been interesting.
Any fear that is at any time rised always subdues when the veil is reminded of. This side is soooooo thankful for it.
At least I don't feel like I'm in limbo anymore, not knowing if I'm dead or alive.
Yeah, I'm thankful for the veil. What was once terrifying, becomes easier to manage because of the veil.

Time/space was interesting because you're fixed in space, or at least that's how it felt to me.

I have my moments of tranquility. When I realize how crazy life is, and how life gets thrown at me, I can sit back in humor and realize the absurdity of it all. Life is ironic beyond measure.