Bring4th

Full Version: What is a Planet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is a planet? Have you ever really thought about it? This is a subject that is often overlooked, but delving further into it may prove quite fruitful.

I'll open up with some quotes from the Ra Material:

Quote:Questioner: Are there any sub-sub-Logoi that are found in our planetary system that are “sub” to our sun?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Would you give me an example of what I will call a sub-sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. One example is your mind/body/spirit complex.

Quote:Questioner: Then the planet which we walk upon here would be some form of sub-sub-Logos. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. A planetary entity is so named only as Logos if It is working in harmonic fashion with entities or mind/body complexes upon Its surface or within Its electromagnetic field.

This has somewhat puzzled me for a long while. It would seem a planetary entity is an entity because of the mind/body/spirit complexes that dwell upon or within it, thus "entitizing" it.

This then begets the question: Is a planet not an entity unto itself? But perhaps in order to answer that question we must first address another: Just what is a planet exactly (other than a chemical ball floating in space)?

When most people think of the planet, they generally think of nature. By nature they mean to imply flora and fauna; but principally vegetation, and of course earth, soil, rocks mountains, valleys, meadows, rivers and lakes and oceans. But are these not simply 1st density (earth, water, etc) and 2nd density entities (vegetal and animal)? Then... just what is the planet?

All the primordial elements/materials a planetary sphere is made of are 1st density entities. So is a planet a sub-sub-Logos or are the entities inhabiting it the sub-sub-Logoi that make the planet a sub-sub-Logos? That there is a relationship between the planet and its inhabitants is beyond question; but are the planetary inhabitants subject to the planet, or... is it the other way around?

Quote:It is only when the planetary sphere begins harmonically interacting with mind/body complexes, and more especially mind/body/spirit complexes, that planetary spheres take on distortions due to the thought complexes of entities interacting with the planetary entity.

And remember this again...

Quote:A planetary entity is so named only as Logos if It is working in harmonic fashion with entities or mind/body complexes upon Its surface or within Its electromagnetic field.

How is it that a planet becomes either positively or negatively polarized (in the sense of service/seeking)? It is not the choice of the planet (as if the planet was something else, separate, or "other than"), it is the collective choice of its 3rd density inhabitants (sub-sub-Logoi)!

I conclude then, that the planet is not the orb one sees floating in the middle of space; it is rather a singular collective unit/entity composed of various mind/body/spirit complexes in their various densities of experience. It is, in a manner of speaking, a school, a theater, a playground wherein all entities participating and playing in it are, inexorably, all bound and connected to each other, in a very literal way. Thus the "fate" of a planet cannot be decided individually, but collectively; or at least, in terms of percentages—that is, when sufficiently "ripe," the planet becomes either a positively- or negatively-oriented sphere based on the overall orientation of polarity of its mind/body/spirit complexes. That is why, in the case of this particular planetary sphere, despite the apparent negativity on the planet, the underlying preference of service of its inhabitants tends towards the positive; thus spiraling the planetary entity into positive 4D instead of negative—since the truly negatively-polarizing entities are far fewer in number and not sufficient, in contrast with the rest of the population, to produce a negative planetary graduation.

(I believe the reason why people think the planet is negative is due to the "confusion"—or indecisiveness, or lack of desire/intensity to choose and align with a preferred form of service—of the greater portion of the population; those that remain "luke-warm.")

Another thing I wanted to briefly touch upon was the subject of the planet being seen as a mother ("mother Earth," "mother nature," etc). Since early childhood I've heard people refer to planet Earth as a "she." This has never felt right to me; the "humanization" or attribution of human-like qualities to planetary and celestial bodies.

I understand the "femininity" of the planet, but not in the way most people do. The planet is negative in its nature (electromagnetically-speaking), and the negative quality is feminine (being attractive, receptive). It is within the planetary environment that matter begins to coalesce and form; the planet being, in a very literal sense, a womb.

Furthermore (and perhaps even more revealing), matter derives from the Latin materia ("physical substance from which something is made"). The relationship is obvious: maternal, material, matter; and even matrix (which literally means uterus, womb). And while I'm at it, I might as well throw this in: womb > woman.

And what is (hu)man? Isn't it said that man was formed out of earth, molded out of primordial clay, and that to dust he shall return? The very word human is related to humus, directly referring to earth, soil. And what about "Adam," the first man? It comes from the Hebrew adamah, which literally means "ground." Further, homo and hominis and homunculus are very much related too, if you care to investigate further.

But I digress. We understand that creation is the recapitulation in reverse of Intelligent Infinity in experiencing and exploring Itself and re-living Its own "awakening." The recapitulation has its beginnings in the 1st density in a planetary sphere. The planetary sphere (1st density) serves then as the womb/matrix/mother for the developing body/mind/spirit complexes that grow in it (which are literally formed out of its own primordial elements), 2D, leading to 3D, and so on.

Now, that being said, I turn around and ask you again: What is a planet?

PS: I originally intended to make this a double-topic since I had another subject (about crystals) closely related to this; but I figure I'd continue it later (or just start another thread?) given that my body is almost depleted of physical energy right now and it behooves me to lay it to rest.

3DMonkey

"planetary entity"

"thought complexes of entities interacting with the planetary entity"

I lOve and appreciate this thread for its perspective. "what is" is a very fine question indeed.

Here's what I think- don't be fooled into thinking that your considering the actual body of a planet because if your are thinking about it, then the planet is a thought and not a body. The thoughts are for thought, and if you consider the body in thought, well, that's thinking.

What is a planet? In thought, it's infinitely defined. The "entity" is an entity amongst entities, interacting.
*you're
I would agree with you that it is a playground when inhabited. In 3d the consciousness of an inhabited planet is probably the social memory complex being formed.
good post. I've been interacting with Gaia energetically, and been wondering what the experience is all about.
(05-27-2012, 11:54 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ](I believe the reason why people think the planet is negative is due to the "confusion"—or indecisiveness, or lack of desire/intensity to choose and align with a preferred form of service—of the greater portion of the population; those that remain "luke-warm.")

I like how you use the word intensity with desire. That's sort of how I see it.
maybe it's just an embryo, because we're not fully formed together.
as a followup question, what happens to the remains of Maldek? (former planet between mars and jupiter, now a glorified asteroid belt).

is that it for Maldek? does it need IVF to become a planet again?

Cyan

(05-27-2012, 11:54 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]What is a planet? Have you ever really thought about it?

Unified universe
Black hole / Black hole that accepts its role and turns to a galaxy
Star
Planet
Veil
Individuated soul
Pre-individuated soul
Plant
Mineral

Imagine how much it takes to focus ona single state for even say, 10 minutes. When you can do that for 3 billion years you'll be ready to be a star and chill around with other stars just shining and watching the peasants farm in your glow.
What's IVF plenum?

Thanks Cyan. I used to think that black holes meant separation from God.

Cyan

(05-28-2012, 12:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What's IVF plenum?

Thanks Cyan. I used to think that black holes meant separation from God.

My understanding is that the larger and smaller spirals signify your ability to transmit and receive energy and your individual personality signifies the overall style of the universe, from top to bottom its all is one, how you perceive all to be one, how you can talk of the all is one, how you experience it from top to down (chakras) bottom up is 4 funnels (basic game theory model, mine/yours/ours/neither and high dopamine/high serotonine/ low serotoninen /low dopamine.

Then its the 6th "styles" of personality that when combined with the 4 basic energy styles create the way in which you place yourself in the cosmos.

Solar plexus is the choice (what archtype and way of viewing the world fits you best) and heart is the result of that choice.

STS jumps over the heart as a result of their 3 lower chakras and the choices implied there straight to the throat, which is idiotic because it does not include the downstreaming of energy from the crown on down.

STS implies that their higher self is either hostile or god is hostile. Both of which seem absurd (you were a baby for over a 1000 days for gods sake, you think a hostile god couldnt kill you then? and so on)

So. The 3 lower and 3 higher when calibrated together open the heart chakra for the soul to use. So it is like a fine tuned guitar with 3 top string and 3 lower strings. The music that you make with it is what matters.

When they are combined you jump into 4th momentarily. And you probably jump back because you made the wrong choice, and the veil re-appears and so on. We go back and through the veil hundreds of times a year. But the veil is the product of our awareness blocking out what is not helpful to the present situation and what we want out of it.

LArgest possible love with the largest possible will and the best possible self awareness is a black hole that sits still and lets everyone else orbit around it. Supermassive black hole packs together trillions and trillions of tons of matter into super tight spots and their pull is sufficient enough to enable cycles that last for billions of years for almost trillions of stars. And in all that time it may eat one star in 10+ milleniums.

More stars die of old age in the galaxy every day than the black hole at the center eats in a decade.
I like your points on the heart being the result of the choice, and that we go through the veil 100's of times. And that we back out if our choice was wrong. This has been my experience. I went through some great fear because I was thinking I made the wrong choices and was being judged. But we only judge ourselves.

Great info about what a black hole is. It takes immense dedication to become one. So what about the star that is eaten by a black hole. It seems quite destructive. The black hole is at immense peace to exist in such a lonely state, unless it is infinitely aware of the consciousness of every star in the galaxy.

Cyan

I would say that since all that are STO in general try to orientate themselves towards service

And only service is to those that ask for help (service to the other selves internal self)

That the higher point of service is to orbit someone who has the "strongest call"

I imagine black holes as the most isolated entities in existence and here is why.

Black holes fall into 3 major theories. Singularity surrounded by event horizon. Calab-yau manifolds and singularity rings with a inflationary empty space in the middle surrounded by a massive infalling pressure on the external edge

So, in other words

Point, is singularity, calab yau is surface and the third one is a donut.

So

IF we visualize the black hole in the center of our galaxy as a singularity, then we are circling around a point of infinite inward falling motion. Not a pleasant world view

IF on the other hand we visualize the black hole in the center of our galaxy as both a outwardflowing force and an inward pulling force both within the event horizon (outside 3 dimensional space/time but still actually having events that have their perceptual light cones pointing at something besides the central point) it becomes a infinite existence spinning around the singularity between the push of the singularity to expand and its great mass pulling it inwards. Still not a pleasurable world view because it is inherantly imprisoning as is obvious.

If on the other hand we visualize the black hole as a superdense collection of superstrings that have broken through the laws of our physics so that particles evaporate and turn to a "goo" of superstrings that vibrates so that what we perceive as the event horizon is actually the higher dimensional surface of the sphere of the black hole. And not actually a "point of no return" any more than the skin on your hand is the point of no return for a raindrop, it splatters on the surface and doesnt get sucked in but its shape is unrecognizable to the other waterdroplets with reference points only to other water droplets. Something amazing hapens. The black hole at the center, instead of being a inward pulling force, is the massive ball of superstrings comprised of both only one superstring and literalli trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion etc superstrings bundled together. This surface might indeed be at a state of constant vibration, change, and patterns, all at such levels of perception (superstrings) that we are only just barely able to see.

So, instead of only sucking matter inwards, what the black hole does is that by the virtue of its superstring nature it actually has a singularity at its core that is "shone" through the layer of superstrings with each string being "one entity" to create what we percieve.

And voila

Near infinite number of potentials (superstrings), surrounded by 500 billion stars(actuated potentials), then our sun of 8 planets with 1 in flux with a masculine center of mass surrounded by a feminine smaller fast spinning cold mass.

It seems then, that the singularity at the edge of our galaxy is both us and not us. Edit: meant to say center of our galaxy but "edge of our galaxy" feels just weird enough somehow BigSmile

Just a thought though, pinch of salt recommended.
i think Maldek is gonerz. maldekians are here so... what's there to salvage? wonder what happened to the planet's soul if it had one apart from maldekians.
Regarding the Earth.

Quote:6.16 Questioner: Is this planet… What, what is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.
Maldek?
(05-28-2012, 03:03 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Maldek?

Earth. Smile
Ahh, all the inconveniences. I am infinitely aware of them. Smile
It's something feeling a sense of peace, but knowing strife.
At least at the level I've come to realize it.
Thanks Patrick for the quote.
geh always some inconvenience... ok well. lets do it anyway!
The quote was mainly to answer one of Siren's question with this part: "...the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness..." Smile

The Earth has multiple social memory complexes and they are embedded in the Earth's consciousness.
(05-27-2012, 11:54 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]What is a planet? Have you ever really thought about it?

I conclude then, that the planet is not the orb one sees floating in the middle of space; it is rather a singular collective unit/entity composed of various mind/body/spirit complexes in their various densities of experience.

I found this the other day:

Quote:6.24 Questioner: Do any of the UFOs presently reported at this time come from other planets, or do you have this knowledge?

Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

so our planet has 'cycled' through the various densities before.

the planet seems to be an incubation chamber for mind/body/spirit complexes.
Quote:the planet seems to be an incubation chamber for mind/body/spirit complexes.

Precisely. However, where I am getting at is this:

What is the relationship between the planet and the entities inhabiting it (if any at all)? To put it more bluntly: Is the planet one thing and the people (or inhabitants; animals and plants included) another? Or are these seemingly separate "components" the same thing actually?

Or... Is the planet simply part of the Logos that serves as matrix/incubator/school/plagyground for mind/body/spirit complexes? (I do remember Ra mentioning something along the lines that those planetary spheres that are uninhabited were simply "part of the Logos.")

So again, what is a planet exactly?

I am asking this in the context of awareness or self-sentience, because people think the planet is "alive" and somehow has a life of its own different than, or separate from, that of humans (or the human collective). Most people would agree that what humanity does (deforestation, pollution, nuclear radiation, etc, etc) is destroying the planet; as if the planet was "other than," or a distinct entity unto itself.

My question is: who or what is the consciousness of the planet? I mean, let's do this in reverse: remove humans altogether, what do you have as a planet? Remove 2nd density entities (plants/animals). Remove 1st density entities (primary elements/materials of fire, air, earth, water): Where is the planet? Was there a planet before 1st density?

Maybe this is irrelevant, but it is something that has become relatively important to me lately, and I must admit I am still having somewhat of a difficulty understanding what a planet is exactly.

I would say that it's part of the logos and the consciousness is the planetary mind.
(06-05-2012, 12:31 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]What is the relationship between the planet and the entities inhabiting it (if any at all)?

To put it more bluntly: is the planet one thing and the people (or inhabitants; animals and plants included) another? Or are these seemingly separate "components" the same thing actually?

Or... is the planet simply part of the Logos that serves as matrix/incubator/school/plagyground for mind/body/spirit complexes?

(I do remember Ra mentioning something along the lines that those planetary spheres that are uninhabited were simply "part of the Logos.")

So again, what is a planet exactly?

I don't think anyone here will be able to give you a definite answer Siren.

in your mind, which way are you leaning?

- -

Don asks a question here about 'what is the sun', and Ra replies by describing a set of relationships, ie nothing is able to be defined in and of itself.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=41&v=e&ss=1#4

there are also some thoughts on the 7 Earths here:

Quote:62.29 Questioner: Yes.

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

May we ask at this time if there be any brief queries?

are you somehow reacting against the New Age conception of Gaia at some level?
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0803.aspx

Quote:...Those of Ra are the social memory complex or planetary consciousness...

There you go. Planetary consciousness is the social memory complex and a social memory complex is created in 4d. The Earth is becoming conscious now because it is shifting to 4d.

So the planetary consciousness is really the collective consciousness of all its spirit/mind/body complexes.
I understood complex as having a veil. We became mbsc after the veil.
In 4D there is no veil, so are we still complex?

Planetary consciousness could be collective consciousness of m/b/s rather than m/b/s/c.
(06-07-2012, 11:39 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I understood complex as having a veil. We became mbsc after the veil.
In 4D there is no veil, so are we still complex?

Planetary consciousness could be collective consciousness of m/b/s rather than m/b/s/c.

Being complex means we can be veiled. But before the veil and after the veil we are still complex. We were complex mind/body before being enspirited. We were created complex and we will remain complex until we become once again the Creator.

(06-07-2012, 10:59 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0803.aspx

Quote:...Those of Ra are the social memory complex or planetary consciousness...

There you go. Planetary consciousness is the social memory complex and a social memory complex is created in 4d. The Earth is becoming conscious now because it is shifting to 4d.

So the planetary consciousness is really the collective consciousness of all its spirit/mind/body complexes.

I am aware of this.

Perhaps I'm having difficulty verbalizing my question. OK, let me try it a somewhat different approach: What are you standing upon right now?

If the planet is not the 1D, 2D and 3D enitities that inhabit it, then what is it? An "incubation device" provide by this sub-Logos (sun)?
My question arises due to the fact that when I look at the planet (without 2nd and 3rd density entities), I see earth, rock, mountain, water, oceans, rivers, sky, wind, clouds, etc; which are 1st density entities. I cannot see a planet without at least 1D entities.

Thus, I am most curious as to when the planet becomes a "planet"? In other words, when does a planet begin being a planet. Because unless the planet is something "else" other than the mind/body/spirit complexes that comprise it, then a planet must always begin by 1st density entities forming it and being/becoming it.

I wish to comprehend this more thoroughly in regards to densities, the Creation and the illusion (light).

I'd like to understand why people generally refer to the planet as something "separate" from them, a conscious being unto itself (call it mother nature, Gaia or, what have you).

(06-07-2012, 01:34 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]I'm most curious as to when the planet becomes a "planet"? In other words, when does a planet begin being a planet. Because unless the planet is something "else" other than the mind/body/spirit complexes that comprise it, then a planet must always begin by 1st density entities forming it and being/becoming it.

Maybe when it emerges from the timeless state?

Quote:28.6 ...The experience or existence of space/time comes into being after the individuation process of Logos or Love has been completed and the physical universe, as you would call it, has coalesced or begun to draw inward while moving outward to the extent that that which you call your sun bodies have in their turn created timeless chaos coalescing into what you call planets, these vortices of intelligent energy spending a large amount of what you would call first density in a timeless state, the space/time realization being one of the learn/teachings of this density of beingness.

Quote:29.11 Questioner: Thank you. Yesterday you stated that planets in first density are in a timeless state to begin with. Can you tell me how the effect that we appreciate as time comes into being?

Ra: I am Ra. We have just described to you the state of beingness of each Logos. The process by which space/time comes into continuum form is a function of the careful building, shall we say, of an entire or whole plan of vibratory rates, densities, and potentials. When this plan has coalesced in the thought complexes of Love, then the physical manifestations begin to appear; this first manifestation stage being awareness or consciousness.

At the point at which this coalescence is at the living-ness or beingness point, the point or fountainhead of beginning, space/time then begins to unroll its scroll of living-ness.
According to Larson, I'm standing on rotating light/love and my physical vehicle is also made of the same rotating light/love. Smile

First density.

- Earth being the matter itself, packets of the spinning light/love particles or more commonly known as molecules.
- Water being the different states of matter.
- Fire being the interactions of the particles with each others (Heat).
- Air being the kinetic movement of the particles in the plenum.

Earth and water learning from fire and air. In other words, matter learning to change its state via heat and learning from movement in the plenum and thus the formation of new molecules.

By acquiring spiritual mass and via the way of attraction these spinning light/love "particle" combines with each others in order to form the body of a planet. It's called mother because all other bodies comes from the body of the planet.

Each densities adding more complex ways of interactions, but always making use of the ways of previous densities.

Anyway, that's what I understood. Smile

So a planet is just a big enough set of first density entities (or evolved enough, with enough spiritual mass and diversity of type of molecules) , which may then provide the conditions required for more complex interactions (2d and up).

The planet itself has a body, but its mind is the creation of its "children". At some point it becomes self-aware and this is what we call a social memory complex (normally happens in 4d).
(06-05-2012, 12:31 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]What is the relationship between the planet and the entities inhabiting it (if any at all)?

To put it more bluntly: is the planet one thing and the people (or inhabitants; animals and plants included) another? Or are these seemingly separate "components" the same thing actually?

Or... is the planet simply part of the Logos that serves as matrix/incubator/school/plagyground for mind/body/spirit complexes?

Really interesting question. I've long held the perspective that there is nothing that can be thought, seen, experienced, felt, perceived - in short, nothing that can exist without context. Everything in creation/manifestation/duality is contextual, existing within a context and serving as context for something else. Only infinity in its most infinite sense can be without what we would call context, as there is no "other" against which to define infinity or with which it may have relationship.

Anywho, back to the mind/body/spirit complex... perhaps the entity's inextricable, local context is the planet. The planet being not just a stage, even an intelligent/aware one, or background, but the environment for learning from which the m/b/s complex cannot, unless super advanced, be extricated.

In short I agree with your hypothesis that the planet may not be an independent entity separate and distinct from the life forms (of whatever density) which take root upon it. Rather it may be one with whatever the most advanced level of consciousness is which resides within its energetic influence within the universe.

If first-density beings subside within its boundaries, then it is a planet of first-density consciousness. If second-density beings reside within is boundaries, then it is a planet of second-density consciousness.

And up the ladder it goes, each time the planet - and subsequently the consciousness seemingly "upon" it - moves into a new density field, the planet & the entities upon it transcend into a new density but include the junior densities.

This is the case in the m/b/s complex. Each chakra that is transcended so that the locus of awareness rises higher includes its junior chakras. Each density that is transcended includes its previous densities, just as our yellow-ray activated fields include but transcend the orange and red rays.

Then again I think of Ra speaking of leaving the Venusian planetary influence (don't remember the quote) and how nevertheless Venus still persists as a sixth-density environment even without those of Ra.

Actually, I have achieved nothing in this response. I bid you adieu. Smile
Pages: 1 2