Bring4th

Full Version: the various layers of mind (cosmic ---> conscious)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been investigating the MIND just recently, and thought a diagram might sum up my thoughts on it. As always, Ra supplied the bulk of the material.

here is the drawing:

[Image: YNezA.png]

ordinarily, we only experience the top layer, the Conscious Mind. But this layer has many inputs that pass through the Veil (semi-permeable).

the first level is:

Personal Unconscious: this is the storehouse of everything that we have experienced, felt, thought, or dreamt. Under HYPNOSIS, we can recall every Detail, every Scent, or every Memory. NOTHING is ever forgotten by the Personal Unconscious.

the second level is:

Racial Mind -
Quote:91.6 Questioner: What is the origin of the planetary or racial mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This racial or planetary mind is, for this Logos, a repository of biases remembered by the mind/body/spirit complexes which have enjoyed the experience of this planetary influence.

Quote:91.7 Therefore, although this Akashic, planetary, or racial mind is indeed a root of mind it may be seen in sharp differentiation from the deeper roots of mind which are not a function of altering memory, if you will.

Quote:31.16 Questioner: I just need to know if this then works through the racial memory to infect the entire population in some way. Is it a— Does that sort of thing happen?

Ra: I am Ra. The racial memory contains all that has been experienced.

- -

the third level is:

Archetypal Mind
Quote:90.17 Please recall the definition of the archetypical mind as the repository of those refinements to the cosmic or all-mind made by this particular Logos and peculiar only to this Logos. Thus it may be seen as one of the roots of mind, not the deepest but certainly the most informative in some ways.

- -

now, one of the great tasks in becoming the Creator is to KNOW THYSELF. But how can you know yourself if you are only dwelling at the level of the Conscious Mind, without understanding all the influences that are inpouring into your experience?

Quote:83.15 Questioner: Is the veil supposed to be what I would call semi-permeable?

Ra: I am Ra. The veil is indeed so.

Ra speaks much about the 'roots of mind' http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=r...s=1&st=all

Excellent post !
It's fascinating when the subconscious mind starts to come through to the conscious.
The other day we had the television off, but I was still watching some metaphorical
scenes playing out on the television. A guy inside a phone booth, while two
women were harassing him from the outside. There were two buildings, one labeled 0
and one labeled 1. It's fascinating seeing directly into the subconscious using a television.
thanks Gemini.

that reminded me ... there could be one ADDITIONAL Layer to this diagram. It would be the 'Subconscious Mind' ... which represents those thoughts that have passed through the Veil, but have been suppressed by the Conscious Self.

it would be a layer between the Veil and the the Conscious Mind.

the subconscious ... the warehouse of all the stuff that you've done in this life that you don't wanna think about Smile

Meerie

great diagram, but I would intuitively have painted it the other way round, with cosmic mind on top of it
Smile
Plenum, have you ever peeked through the veil and saw the workings of the archetypal mind?

I have in certain visual hallucinations. It was lots of fun, and left me in awe of the process.