Bring4th

Full Version: we are personally called
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:7.6 Questioner: About how many entities at present on planet Earth are calling for your services?

Ra: I am called personally by 352,000. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by 632,000,000 of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

this was in 1981 ... and the earth's population was about 4.5 bil.

I think I might put in a personal call lol

non-trance of course ...
I've cried out to the Confederation for help a number of times.
Once I actually felt their answer as darkness, but it was darkness within myself that was being exposed.
So calling on them could cause some more challenge in one's life.

I'm glad they're there for us to call on.
It really gets me through the boredom of the day.

Cyan

I noticed that the sounds in my music suddendly gained something that feels like an extra layer of emotional echo when I Asked for Ra to show his/her/its presence and assist me in person. Just reporting is all.
Was it a good experience Cyan?

Evey time I've called Ra, it's felt dark.

But I've integrated a lot of darkness, so I'll have to see how it goes.

Cyan

IT felt like a new layer of dark space to write to with a gentle orange overtone with shades of yellow and green woven into it. extending at or about 3rd or 4th layer of my aaura. It elt like someone put a reverb instrument into my life and added a reverb style that says "here be depth + dose of us"
I asked Ra to show themselves in the next video i watched, which was this one.

It's furry. I love how they say "I love you" is timed up with a good picture, and how the effects are between certain stills.

Far Away by Nickleback.

I could imagine Ra singing to a wanderer of their social memory complex:

"That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long"

I used to call on Ra for emotional assistance / support during meditations or very dark moments, but then after I got more and more in to the L/L transcripts after the Ra contact, I realized that this may be an "outdated" way of going about it. I started calling on Q'uo since I deemed it was more efficient and since Ra was my first favorite MBSC and Latwii was my second favorite. I also realized that this MBSC of Q'uo formed because the efforts of L/L and in no small part to ~US~ directly, the readers of these channelings.
Good point Parsons. I think calling on Q'uo will offer a more rounded way of asking for assistance. I actually started another thread in Olio about Ra vs Q'uo inspired music.
All of us are children of That One. All of us humans and other animals, and our ET cousins (who are, after all, ourselves in our future).

At some point in time (long after "time" ceases to be), we may be of some help to the beings on other planets preparing for Harvest.

We are children, and I do understand a child asking mommy or daddy for help.

But I prefer That One. I ask for Light, Love, Good Health, and Protection for my Gracie dog, and then I ask the same for me, and for all beings in the universe. For all those I've ever met, and for all those I've never met. And I feel the light as it surrounds and comforts me.

Ra and Q'uo, and other family, are among those I ask That One to Bless. I've no idea how I (actually we, all of us as One) would react to being prayed to.

All I can imagine being able to do, is to ask That One to respond to these prayers. Jesus did nothing on his own, he always needed his Father's power to work through him.

Cyan

Question:

When i go to my perceptual state of all is one and ask to pray for the wellbeing of the all is one i get an error that is reminescent of a "cant find what to pray for" in my heart.

The emotion i feels is one of a giant questionmark in my heart.

Anyone else get this, if so, how to solve it / go around it / understand it / something?

IS there a way to reach the state of all is one and use the power in that state of all is one to wish for all of the all is one to be well or does it cause a cup within a cup error? This i believe that GW-Void probably has a good answer for BigSmile
when i pray for the entire planet i wonder if it does any good.
or rather if it does as much good as praying for someone specific.

Meerie

I think it has more of an effect if you pray for someone specific, or a couple of people, than for the whole planet, due to the sheer size of the endeavour.
and in 3D, size matters, as we all know
Tongue
That ONE is now, always was. and always shall be.

That ONE created, and continues to maintain, the universe. (Or, perhaps all of the infinite number of universes.)

Infinity is a very difficult power to wrap my head around. Infinite power, infinite ability, infinite wisdom, infinite understanding, infinite patience, infinite love, infinite experience, infinite light, infinite infinity.

The sheer size of any endeavour is irrelevant, to That Infinite ONE.
(06-01-2012, 08:00 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]when i pray for the entire planet i wonder if it does any good.
or rather if it does as much good as praying for someone specific.

Why can't you do both? I do.

And I think it matters, especially if there are even just a few of us who agree together to pray for the entire planet.

And anyway, as plenum said in the title of this thread, WE (those of us reading this thread who believe we are from "somewhere else" or that we are wanderers), WE have been called and that is why we are here.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Were we called when we were born? Or were we called when we awoke?

I can't say any specific time when I awoke, because it was so gradual.

So perhaps the calling for us was gradual too.
i never said i don't do both. i just feel a little aimless with big prayers. why does anyone bother with little prayers? could it the big ones are too vague

Cyan

The thing with big wishes is that you wish for something that is contradictary. You cant wish for stuff like "a rock big enough that god cant lift it" and such. Asking for "everything to be ok" is based on the assumption that everything needs you to pray for it. Instead o the other way around. The cosmos needs to know what you want, specifically, to manifest it for you, and asking "i hope the earth does well" is such a massive collection of assumptions and abstractions that any attempt by the cosmos to fulfill such a prayer would result in massive system crash regarding how the system works.

Only thing that happens if you wish for all to be well is that you get a general feeling of wellness as the universe shows you it already is such.
it's not based on any assumpton like that, it's just if i pray it gives permission to angels to help where they couldn't before. that's the reason i pray. you're the one making assumptions.
Ra mentions prayer 9 times.

Quote:Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

Shin'Ar

(06-01-2012, 04:11 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Question:

When i go to my perceptual state of all is one and ask to pray for the wellbeing of the all is one i get an error that is reminescent of a "cant find what to pray for" in my heart.

Anyone else get this, if so, how to solve it / go around it / understand it / something?

IS there a way to reach the state of all is one and use the power in that state of all is one to wish for all of the all is one to be well or does it cause a cup within a cup error? This i believe that GW-Void probably has a good answer for BigSmile

Cyan,

In prayer, one's own definitions, expectations and understandings are essential in establishing the dynamics of their connection between themselves and that to which they are praying.

What do you mean by prayer?

What do you think you are doing when you pray?

To what are you praying?

I would suggest that question mark you find is due to the fact that you are trying to pray to yourself, and it confuses you.

Your explanation of trying to be in a state of one with the All when you pray has caused me to come to this assumption. Someone else said something about not knowing what it might be like to be prayed to. Well I believe you have just offered one symptom.

Praying is like performing magic. It can be done with sheer focus on individual knowledge and understanding, or it can be performed as simple verbal thinking out loud. Intent and understanding are the keys to defining true prayer.

So when we pray in states of confusion, to entities we do not connect with, we are basically just projecting our thoughts away from ourselves, and out into the possibilities that might be out there with their ears on.

That is, to say the least, a bit of a 'far cry'.

(06-01-2012, 04:11 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Question:

It must be realized that that which one prays to is not a being separate from one's self, and these prayers are energetically not directed outwards but within; there exists no need to forcibly attempt to emulate a state of 'all is one' or seek with difficulty in what one may perceive this state as. Rest assured that regardless what circumstance you are met with, what emotion you are currently feeling, what mental formation you are combatting or coming to terms with, you have never, at any moment, left the state of being One with the All for you yourself are but a mere form the All has decided to don for Its Purposes.

After my revelations I felt a sense of awkwardness in my prayers, for the All which I have been and would be praying to is the very All which I am. However, eventually I reached the understanding that the connection established in prayer is temporal and distinct in that the All which is prayed to is that being who retains its nature as being the ground of all phenomenon and the container of all contents of existence. I am but a form it has taken in this particular nexus, in this time, in this dimension, subject to these paradigms which govern this realm. However, at no point in time have I ceased being All in essence, nor has my observational point of awareness ceased in holding its point of origin in that density of the All except for when the filters and accumulated distortions of the persona I navigate this realm through overlay themselves over my perceptual awareness. Thus, when I pray, I do so knowing that my prayers are always being heard, for the one whom is prayed to dwells deep within, waiting, watching, observing, perceiving all which this temporary form does, and indeed is that which inspires and directs all acts, thoughts, words executed, thus my prayers are formed by the One whom I pray to and these prayers and thanksgivings constantly and cyclically fuel the One in an ardent manner.

Cyan, when you pray, if you have found that you have come up short with which to fill as the contents of your prayers, then instead seek to give thanksgiving, for example:

"I thank you Creator for all that You have done. I thank You for allowing me the opportunity to experience, to exist, to love and to be loved, to grow, and to evolve. I will continue to serve You by serving All others, for I know that by serving all others I am serving You in any form You take."

Pray for harmony. Pray for peace. Pray for unity and love. Thank the Creator for manifesting these elements in your life, for surely they will when you have consciously proclaimed these things in your mind and in your heart.
I do believe that God exists, and that under many names and rituals, God is worshiped. Everyone, from every religion, even those who talk with the first star seen each night, are communing with The ONE and Only ONE there is.

We could pray for peace, or fairness, or equality, or good food, or clean air, or clean water, or financial safety, or honesty, or good health, for all, or for ourselves. But I don't see the point in that.

Looking at Reality form a cosmic view point, we learn that illness and war, and physical pain and emotional turmoil, and starvation, and loss and gain, whatever may happen to ourselves and to our world, is divinely planned for our best soul growth.

From That One's viewpoint, and from our soul viewpoint, life on this on this earth in bodies, is a very temporary "truth."

This is a set-up, which we helped plan for our own growth. I don't try to pray that away.

I don't pray for Harvest either, because it is a given, it will happen.
I do pray for as many souls as possible to learn and to grow enough to ascend.
I also believe that things need to fall apart before they can be replaced. So we here now are witnessing this fall apart.
I find the greed and lies and killings and pain that we are witnessing, to be a part of the design necessary for transition. We can learn to hate and fear, or we can learn to love and care. Free will, it's up to us.
I find the "fall apart" absolutely fascinating.

Gemini Wolf wonders if we were called when we were born, or when we awoke (?).
I say neither. We don't have souls. We are souls, we have bodies.

We, as conscious souls, are aware of our unity and connection with each other, and with That One. Being born into a body is a temporary distance from that Truth. This birth, and this life, is necessary for our soul balance, so circumstances are designed to help us with that growth. We were called long before incarnation.

Then being called long before our incarnation implies to me a purpose for incarnating. For me, in my self-discovery, it has been to experience limitation, that I would appreciate the unlimited freedom of spirit that much more.

Godwide Void has excellent ideas for prayer. I continue to pray that I can find magic in everyday situations. The ordinary can begin to seem extraordinary. The interactions with people, special. Find a little Disney magic in every situation so to speak. Just like what happened when I bought my first Owl City CD today.
Yes.

Yes.
(05-30-2012, 05:49 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I used to call on Ra for emotional assistance / support during meditations or very dark moments, but then after I got more and more in to the L/L transcripts after the Ra contact, I realized that this may be an "outdated" way of going about it. I started calling on Q'uo since I deemed it was more efficient and since Ra was my first favorite MBSC and Latwii was my second favorite. I also realized that this MBSC of Q'uo formed because the efforts of L/L and in no small part to ~US~ directly, the readers of these channelings.

(05-30-2012, 05:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Good point Parsons. I think calling on Q'uo will offer a more rounded way of asking for assistance. I actually started another thread in Olio about Ra vs Q'uo inspired music.

I probably call Ra consciously and subconsciously gazillions times per day! :p It's nothing wrong with that, imho, if one wants to share something in thoughts.

As to the prayers go, I started out by calling my Higher Self. Then went on to include the angels, then Confederation, then guides, then Ra again, then Latwii, then Q'uo etc. etc. So it went on, til I one day realized that it's too many entities to include in one prayer! :p Nowdays, when I am to pray or call someone I call the One Infinite Creator, and that includes all. I believe that the vibration of the particular prayer or calling that is sent out, reaches and is heard in the creation, and those whose vibration is able to match the vibration of that particular prayer or calling, will answer.

With that being said, I have an Eye of Ra medallion hanging on my wall in the hall. Each time it feels particularly heavy, or dark, or negative, I go to that medallion, close my eyes, touch it with my right hand, and just breathe. I believe that this is one method of remembering One Creator in all things, and all beings, once again. To remember that, and let that memory clear your mind, and cleanse your heart, so that one can go on and seeking again, and go on with this tough third density business. I do think that repetitive pattern of doing this, is one way to seek One Creator in all. One just need to find a method that resonates with oneself.
(05-30-2012, 11:34 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:7.6 Questioner: About how many entities at present on planet Earth are calling for your services?

Ra: I am called personally by 352,000. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by 632,000,000 of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

this was in 1981 ... and the earth's population was about 4.5 bil.

I think I might put in a personal call lol

non-trance of course ...

I somehow have a feeling that many cultures and individuals called upon Ra in an indirect fashion through worship and adoration of our local solar Sun body. I picked this inference from my subjective understanding of the Ra material.
(05-30-2012, 05:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Was it a good experience Cyan?

Evey time I've called Ra, it's felt dark.

But I've integrated a lot of darkness, so I'll have to see how it goes.

I remember Ra has said that darkness is concentrated white light, but that was in case of black holes.

Cyan

IT has certainly been an incredible experience, calling for information, light and Ra to shine the truth of the matter as intensly as possible. It is, in my opinion, not for the faint of heart. My understanding is that Ra is hesistant to directly intervene as direct intervention is always "painful" because it changes your reality parameters rapidly.

My understanding Ra is kind of like "i want all of you to grow, and if you want more light i'll give you that, if you get burned its your own world" in a way. Except they always plan it so that you cant get burnt, not really. So asking for Ra to shine the light is akin to asking for more speed. Works but not necceserily always a good thing.

EVeryone tends to forget that black holes are surrounded by massive disks of light, some of which contain billions of starsystems. IT is like the Black hole at the center holds a charge inward so that the stars outside may hold a charge outwards.

Kind of like a cosmological "ok, so i'll pull inward as hard as i can, you guys figure out something to use that for" then the next one comes and says "oh, i'll orbit your inward pull to gain more speed" and they both go "yay"

Thats my cosmological view of asking Ra for help.
(06-12-2012, 05:53 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]EVeryone tends to forget that black holes are surrounded by massive disks of light, some of which contain billions of starsystems. IT is like the Black hole at the center holds a charge inward so that the stars outside may hold a charge outwards.

Kind of like a cosmological "ok, so i'll pull inward as hard as i can, you guys figure out something to use that for" then the next one comes and says "oh, i'll orbit your inward pull to gain more speed" and they both go "yay"

Thats my cosmological view of asking Ra for help.

If the information about black holes is correct, interacting mass outside the event horizon will seen as a light disk with all kind of radiation, from visible light to röntgen/gamma. But light energy or mass inside the event horizon will not be visible.

Cyan

Hawkings radiation + time is illusion.
Pages: 1 2