Bring4th

Full Version: Alpha Centauri Quotes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

http://youtu.be/U_hrYz_2uAk (hive)

http://youtu.be/SuhI_jabtE8 (university)

http://youtu.be/1DT56Imed9w (green)

http://youtu.be/vlWyV00YLf8 (business)

http://youtu.be/rX9OdR6hgEU (bible)

http://youtu.be/tMCF2CJaqGs (UN/Humanitarian) (part about mindworms rang quite well)

http://youtu.be/KLZ0thoxrHI (spartan/military)

I would greatly appreciate a discussion on how AC quotes fit along Ra and other channeled material and how this implies a common dream.

Dicussion is invited. Thanks!

Wow, eerie, my friends randomly brought up this game out of the blue a couple of weeks ago to expound on the quotes from this game. Now you post this here; what are the odds? BigSmile

Cyan

Astronomical BigSmile But the odds that someone on these forums would say something akin to this. near 100%
Not familiar w/ the game but catalysts and cosmic winks come in all sorts ways. Also, there are numerous paths/pathways Home.

I've played the Civilization series for a little over a decade now, but I never got Alpha Centauri even though I heard it was a great game. It never occurred to me to see if the game had really awesome quotes that come with advancements.

Looking thru these...

A lot of these are elitist and scoff at spirituality. As if humanity never learns it's lesson, this game is dependent still on war and heirarchy: a collective, but not an individual collective, which is the big difference when looking at unity, and how STS must always switch to STO when it comes to 6th density unification.

Heh. The Morgans:

Quote:"Energy is the currency of the future. "

Is this baby worth the energy? How can we make sure we profit off of it? Eugenics. State property. Surely, an idea for the patriarchal collective, because something as chain-breaking as the development of Free-Energy would end the fight over the principle of scarcity.
Quote:"If our society seems more nihilistic than that of previous eras, perhaps this is simply a sign of our maturity as a sentient species. As our collective consciousness expands beyond a crucial point, we are at last ready to accept life's fundamental truth: that life's only purpose is life itself."

I sense no love in this statement. The purpose of life is to keep going... Idk about you, but the statement "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death" resonates with my soul ad infinitum over this garbage.

Perhaps if there was a way to combine the energies of these next two quotes together, we might have something of interest to examine further:

Quote:"The ancient Chinese had a name for it: Feng Shui. We call it energy flow. It is the same thing, the same thought: energy is everywhere, but only a fraction of it is tapped by humans for their purposes. Now the Progenitors have taught us that we can tap not only our own latent abilities, but the latent abilities of the Universe itself."

&

"Humans : correct in making leap from wealth as currency to wealth as energy. But logic failure : wealth ultimately is extension of desires, fluctuating with emotions and state of mind. Desires : when all are supported in purely adaptable system, true wealth is achieved."

Cyan

Fundemental purpose of creation is creation is it not. Or, THe purpose of the one is to always create more of the one for the one to experience itself more completely. I fail to see how that is not a supremely nihlistic truth?
I'm sorry, I'm just getting fed up more as of late over old viewpoints of how the future is going to be, whilst looking at it still from nearly-obsolete 3rd density perspectives. Take this quote as what I'm getting at:

Quote:In one dimension I find existence, in two I find life, but in three, I find freedom.

True. We do have choice in this density. But I yearrrnn for the fourth dimension. Tired am I of looking at the future with spaceships and gadgetry and no real knowledge of the selves making them.
Let's say I created the Earth. I am a part of the Earth and the earth is a part of me. Through me and the earth, little earth bits/little earth me's grow and destroy earth. Why is the creation not learning to love itself, to love its mother and live together? Why are they keeping secrets from each other and enslaving each other? They're destroying more than they are creating.. and what they are creating, to me, is an abomination.
The nihilistic truth is purely the outer-world, no inner-work, no soul, no emotions - completely the opposite of the teachings of Ra or anything spiritually-related. Their oneness is in the machine.

Quote:It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people.
Actually, I think I heard Bashar say once that (as far as he knew) there is no real point or goal to larger life (beyond making the choice of 3D). So there is no forced goal/carrot at the end of the road. This was a relief to me; since this means that there is absolute freedom/free will. If the purpose of life was to advance, then I can't imagine everyone being allowed to move to another 3D world to 'repeat 3rd grade', as it would seem there was more of a rush to progress.

This stands in start contrast to hardcore 'Christian' ideology, which I seemed to contend with constantly while I was growing up, until the point I woke up.
As far as I can tell, life is about experiencing that which you desire to experience.

Cyan

I think Nihlisim is the real goal of existence, because it is the one way where you realise what God is, The whole of the universe because if you are a brain the size of X - Y - Z then a entity with the physical parameters of say (add random number to these) would have a personality so complex to define reason itself.

Can you imagine, 7 billion separate minds, working nearly as one through the internet in real time through the 4th D abilities to access the common soul, on the cusp of making first alien contact.

What do you think that will be?

Take me to your leader (mister internet).
I think, that the Internet self actuated into awareness in 01.01.2012
Try to imagine it more as different viewpoints into how the universe works and Ra being one viewpoint, mostly focused on the "internal" that is, the work that benefits the individual. And The Hive represents the work that benefits the collective, Greens the work tha tbenefits the planet, the university work tha tbenefits knowledge and so on. In my opinion, of the quoted viewpoints the aliens reprsent Ra the best, and the Planet itself represents the soul itself the best.

Interesting way to learn these things methinks.
Quote:Try to imagine it more as different viewpoints into how the universe works and Ra being one viewpoint, mostly focused on the "internal" that is, the work that benefits the individual. And The Hive represents the work that benefits the collective, Greens the work tha tbenefits the planet, the university work tha tbenefits knowledge and so on. In my opinion, of the quoted viewpoints the aliens reprsent Ra the best, and the Planet itself represents the soul itself the best.

Ok, I see what you mean. And that is kind of cool, personifying each viewpoint as culture.. I just see this same pattern in today's civilization. The Church (Lord's Believers) preaches fear and obedience to avoid eternal damnation after-death, since it is accepted in society today that no-one can know what happens after death and that's how it will always be *sigh*.. these preachers thus suggest that the way to live proper is to work the System (Morgan Industries) to protect the people (The Hive) and supply the military (Spartan Federation) with the weapons needed to crush enemy combatants (Nautilus Pirates), freedom fighters (Free Drones), and Hippies (Gaia's Stepdaughters). And the only reason these viewpoints exist is to show that an iron fist will lose their sand a grain at a time.

I wanted to bring this up in another thread, but I'll mention it here. Are we as a species volatile and dangerous, or are we compassionate, understanding and of service to others, naturally? Do we depend on rules to survive, or can we live from the goodness of our hearts as free-men? Read this article about Batman and the Joker, I'm not even done with it yet. It's great. Inside the Joker's Mind

The article says something about the joker meaning the world needs "primal honesty," and I agree: we've become sooo comfortable in our made up world with couches, televisions, and supermarkets, that we are literally LOSING our RED CHAKRA ENERGIES. Our capacity for that energy! That is very troubling to me, for a species as a whole to think we're advancing when we're losing the very foundation to our individual selves, not just our personalities or identities, our ability to think for ourselves.
Funny, because I just read "As the film reveals, disbelief in values and disbelief in purpose lead the Joker to accept the only philosophical option he has left: nihilism."

I guess it all comes back to the limits of this density and its purpose: choice. Also explored in the Matrix, mainly the 3rd one. "Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why do you persist!?" "Because I choose to."

I knew there was a reason choice is equated to The Law of Confusion. /facepalm-mindblown
All I know is that you gotta love what you're doing to keep doing it. And love ain't a rule. It is, however, the greatest power conceivable.
(05-30-2012, 07:33 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Try to imagine it more as different viewpoints into how the universe works and Ra being one viewpoint, mostly focused on the "internal" that is, the work that benefits the individual. And The Hive represents the work that benefits the collective, Greens the work tha tbenefits the planet, the university work tha tbenefits knowledge and so on. In my opinion, of the quoted viewpoints the aliens reprsent Ra the best, and the Planet itself represents the soul itself the best.

Ok, I see what you mean. And that is kind of cool, personifying each viewpoint as culture.. I just see this same pattern in today's civilization. The Church (Lord's Believers) preaches fear and obedience to avoid eternal damnation after-death, since it is accepted in society today that no-one can know what happens after death and that's how it will always be *sigh*.. these preachers thus suggest that the way to live proper is to work the System (Morgan Industries) to protect the people (The Hive) and supply the military (Spartan Federation) with the weapons needed to crush enemy combatants (Nautilus Pirates), freedom fighters (Free Drones), and Hippies (Gaia's Stepdaughters). And the only reason these viewpoints exist is to show that an iron fist will lose their sand a grain at a time.

I wanted to bring this up in another thread, but I'll mention it here. Are we as a species volatile and dangerous, or are we compassionate, understanding and of service to others, naturally? Do we depend on rules to survive, or can we live from the goodness of our hearts as free-men? Read this article about Batman and the Joker, I'm not even done with it yet. It's great. Inside the Joker's Mind

The article says something about the joker meaning the world needs "primal honesty," and I agree: we've become sooo comfortable in our made up world with couches, televisions, and supermarkets, that we are literally LOSING our RED CHAKRA ENERGIES. Our capacity for that energy! That is very troubling to me, for a species as a whole to think we're advancing when we're losing the very foundation to our individual selves, not just our personalities or identities, our ability to think for ourselves.

Funny, because I just read "As the film reveals, disbelief in values and disbelief in purpose lead the Joker to accept the only philosophical option he has left: nihilism."

I guess it all comes back to the limits of this density and its purpose: choice. Also explored in the Matrix, mainly the 3rd one. "Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why do you persist!?" "Because I choose to."

I knew there was a reason choice is equated to The Law of Confusion. /facepalm-mindblown

All I know is that you gotta love what you're doing to keep doing it. And love ain't a rule. It is, however, the greatest power conceivable.

The Creator does have an ultimate goal, it will never end. To see, to feel, burn with passion, to create, to be being, you stand at the cusp of the ultimate goal at all times. This is apart of the greatness of The Creator. The ultimate goal is realized, and being realized.

I do not believe in a Creator that does not change, that is inert. The Creator is the heart of movement, rides the winds of change! The beast and angel behind every transformation/evolution. The One the only baby.
Started of thread here:

It looks like the universe is a single celled bacteria intent on consuming what it finds interesting by "experience",

[Image: 568debc71f0000b201e9d2c1.jpeg]

[Image: single-cell-organism.jpeg]

and more alpha centauri

All there truly is, is singularity. What is it consuming? There is no one else.

The Law is One.