Bring4th

Full Version: Book recommendation (on chakras)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any here could recommend a good book about the chakras of our bodies. Specifically I am interested in a thorough explanation of the first four chakras (red, orange, yellow and green), how to recognize when they are blocked, and how to unblock them.

thanks!
Lavazza

ayadew

This would be very interesting..

Brittany

Argh! I just read a great one at the library, but I don't remember the title or who it was by! I have a hard time remembering stuff like that. I'll try to dig it up and post it here because it was laid out in a really simple format and for the first time chakras actually made sense to me.
(10-08-2009, 06:02 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Argh! I just read a great one at the library, but I don't remember the title or who it was by! I have a hard time remembering stuff like that. I'll try to dig it up and post it here because it was laid out in a really simple format and for the first time chakras actually made sense to me.

What a coincidence you posted just now- I just placed my order for this: "Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakra System (Llewellyn's New Age Series)"

I'll leave a review here of course!

fairyfarmgirl

I have found the "Pleiadian Workbook" by Amorah Quan Yin to be of incredible value concerning maintaining ones energy fields, chakras and etheric envelopes as well as opening blocked chakras, meridians etc

--fairyfarmgirl.

Brittany

I finally dug up the name of that book! It is "The Book of Chakra Healing" by Liz Simpson. It doesn't go into many of the really deep principles of chakra work, but it is great for getting a grip on the system in general and getting an idea on what it means to balance the chakras. It really helped me.

oguz

i would recommend pleiadian keys to the living library. its a book by barbara marciniak and contains useful info 'bout chakras.
But once i read it i encountered an ego oriented style.
Anyway reading last parts of chapters will be enough
(10-04-2009, 10:40 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any here could recommend a good book about the chakras of our bodies. Specifically I am interested in a thorough explanation of the first four chakras (red, orange, yellow and green), how to recognize when they are blocked, and how to unblock them.

thanks!
Lavazza
'Living the Law of One 101' by Carla R.
(03-06-2010, 08:50 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2009, 10:40 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

thanks!
Lavazza
'Living the Law of One 101' by Carla R.

I second that! Living the Law of One 101: The Choice covers exactly the chakra information you are looking for, and then some, as well as explains the Law of One itself rather well. After reading this book, I re-read Book 1 and it made a lot more sense to me.

You can order a copy from this website... they shipped mine to me very quickly.

P.S. As an aside, I was surprised that this was not offered in complete form in PDF format like all of the other major publications.