Bring4th

Full Version: Physicist spills the beans about HAARP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2167/703/..._Time.html

A brilliant physicist published a revolutionary paper citing 30 other scientific papers that reveal HAARP has incredible powers far beyond what most investigators of the high frequency energy technology suspect. Dr. Fran De Aquino asserts a fully functional HAARP network, activated globally, can not only affect weather and geophysical events, but influence space and gravity…even time itself!
scary technologies.
blomp

Avocado

yea that is a little scary. lol
Japan pissed off some Elite, so, earthquake and tsunami.

A lot of gold, or money needed to be moved, So Haiti earthquake provided a diversion.

Time is faster now, I feel it, or maybe I'm getting dopey and just can't do what I used to do as quickly. First thought, was that the cosmos needed to do that to help our earth on her travels, but now maybe, the evil elite are frightened by all the Light shining upon this planet, and faster time may lessen that amount of light.

Black opps are powerful, but That One is way more powerful.
Fascinating, but nothing to worry about.

how would is lessen it? isn't it all increasing it?
Yes, you are right Oceania, faster "time" is a lighter vibration. We are all surrounded by by remarkable Love /Light.

But faster "time" would also give us less "time" in this Light /Love emersion. That's what I meant.