Bring4th

Full Version: Chakra chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this to be fairly simple compared to a lot of the imagery commonly available. It includes the normally ignored Rose chakra.

[Image: 30661949_40223e6b75_o.jpg]
I would be interested in charts that depict the Second Level energy centers.

although, a mindset that is intent on clearing ALL Blockages, would eventually find their way to the second and tertiary level systems.

I have one somewhere.
[Image: chakras-1.jpg]
[Image: ves_12.jpg]
[Image: Boddhisattvasystem.jpg]
I work with the seven above, but there are also another seven below that i know nothing about.
Oh, and because i do energy work i have to clear my hand and foot chakras in order to flow better. There are specific influences that try to place blockages in these areas to stop progress. Much like "implants".
Looking at the line you can kind of see the "arc" that you can utilize. Just imagine all other arcs of energy that are available, and how it is possible to either change or combine these energy links.

[Image: NewBitmapImage5b.jpg]
Thanks, Pickle. I saved these charts to my desktop. I am especially interested in looking at the subtle bodies and clearing all 22. About the hands and feet: I know from Tai Chi that it is common to be blocked there.

Unbound

Fun stuff! I always viewed the Thymus, upper heart chakra as being aquamarine/torquoise myself, rather than rose. BigSmile

There are so many chakras, it's ridiculous aha I guess I mainly work with a 12 chakra system corresponding to the equal temperament scale.
I found a chart that matches the chakras I have been playing with.
[Image: 22Chakras1.jpg]
If something can not be directly reached through a frequency, its not a chakra.
Sure there are different frequencies which may cause things to rise above head level, but you arent missing out on anything by seeing them as two (core and body).

To reach beyond the basic colors, you simply need to blend/combine stuff with its above and/or below counterparts...
And the Mind Body Spirit concepts arent separate from the bodily chakras (as made understood by me... and oh so many Ra quotes)

Had the chanse to make proper use of my sisters highly developed intuition (she's somewhere between indigo and pale gold with green and pink on the sides) during this midsumer, getting all the still loose brain areas pinned down (now found as my sig).

I've found most divisions within the whole, and i'm working with a three chakra system: Root, Midbody, Crown.. but even that level of separation becomes nullified once i'm full on energies.