Bring4th

Full Version: negativity/unease/stress/anxiety - send good vibes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm sure its normal to have some ups and downs. the past week or two have been absolutely awful for me.

the thoughts i'm thinking are not my usual. it was so bad over memorial day weekend it took all my effort to think of reasons to keep hanging on (suicide is NOT something i think about).

i feel stuck in insecurity and confusion which is causing great sadness. i cant tell if its me or energy around me which i am absorbing (collective conscious?).

if youre reading this, please send good vibes. i could certainly use them! i know i will be okay either way, but i would really like to break free of these restrictive emotions and move past this crap... so i'll take all the good i can get.

thank you.

xo
Sending you loving vibes and lots of LIGHT, missmarie!

As for you or others - could be a combination of both. If you are sensitive to others and let their energy determine yours, then you might have a little cycle going on. So take a moment, breathe, and know that you are loved and that you ARE love!

<<<hugs>>>

(06-01-2012, 03:57 PM)missmarie Wrote: [ -> ]i'm sure its normal to have some ups and downs. the past week or two have been absolutely awful for me.

participation seems to be down on the forums ... I take that as a sign that others are also going through this energetic flux period.
Im fluctuating a bit too. I think overall, your energy is gaining mass. Thus, creating negative thoughts will get you down heavier. But that goes for the positives as well. Try doing something that you know in your heart to be healthy for your body, mind and soul. Try changing your environment for a couple of hours, listen to some new music and tell the negatives to f*k off, they are not real and do not benefit you or any other-you.

You're not alone in this, I'm sending you and everyone else love.
I have a really hard head. Nothing gets to me.Tongue

May try puttng some focus on the feeling? Like, "where" is it coming from? Inside, outside, what thoughts are taking you in that direction?

Sometimes when something affects us and does not set off bells we push it into the back of our awareness thinking that it is just normal, and will "deal with it later". If it is not actually us, why deal with it at all? Just give it back or say you have no need of it.

Other than that, think of a charitable action you can indulge in. Helping others neutralizes the source of these type of feelings. It takes the focus away from "something is not right" and places it on "i am Doing right".
Feel better soon, marieHeart

Nature always uplifts me and other lovely people, both work every time.

Just imagine a hug from someone in a pink bowtieBigSmile
Doing Reiki for you !
sending healing reiki energy to you!

Heart
thank you all very much for your time in reading my post and your thoughts/prayers/energy!

i spent this morning at a spiritual fair and spoke in length with a very sweet buddhist monk (who also enjoyed conversing with me - so much so that he gave me his personal cell # and invited me to a free week long retreat at his temple). i also stopped by to visit my shaman (since i was in the area). he ended up giving me a necklace that was made for him by one of his villager friends in the peruvian jungle.

i definitely felt the love today, felt very special/grateful... and whatever dis-ease i felt the past 2 weeks seems to have disappeared!

again, thank you all!
xoxo
(06-02-2012, 10:30 PM)missmarie Wrote: [ -> ]thank you all very much for your time in reading my post and your thoughts/prayers/energy!

i spent this morning at a spiritual fair and spoke in length with a very sweet buddhist monk (who also enjoyed conversing with me - so much so that he gave me his personal cell # and invited me to a free week long retreat at his temple). i also stopped by to visit my shaman (since i was in the area). he ended up giving me a necklace that was made for him by one of his villager friends in the peruvian jungle.

i definitely felt the love today, felt very special/grateful... and whatever dis-ease i felt the past 2 weeks seems to have disappeared!

again, thank you all!
xoxo

I just came out of a slump to and am feeling better then ever, everything always works out in the end or should I say the now.

I find that whenever I'm feeling down or uneasy, something good is inevitably around the corner. I've come to associate those uneasy feelings with a shifting of energy, and now look forward to them more than anything.