Bring4th

Full Version: Crystal Healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the info that got me moving in my chosen direction.BigSmile

Weird how natural crystals can be used to heal, while the synthetic versions in modern technology tend to make us sick.

--------------

57.6 Questioner: Would you tell me how to use that crystal for this purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a large question.

You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light. You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.

Take, then, the crystal and feel your polarized and potentiated balanced energy channeled in green-ray healing through your being, going into and activating the crystalline regularity of frozen light which is the crystal. The crystal will resound with the charged light of incarnative love and light energy, and will begin to radiate in specified fashion, beaming, in required light vibrations, healing energy, focused and intensified towards the magnetic field of the mind/body/spirit complex which is to be healed. This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red-ray protective vibratory shield. Thus the inner vibratory fields, from center to center in mind, body, and spirit, may be interrupted and adjusted momentarily, thus offering the one to be healed the opportunity to choose a less distorted inner complex of energy fields and vibratory relationships.

57.7 Questioner: Should the crystal be held in the right hand of the healer?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There are two recommended configurations.

The first, the chain about the neck to place the crystal in the physical position of the green-ray energy center. Second, the chain hung from the right hand, out-stretched, wound about the hand in such a way that the crystal may be swung so as to effect sensitive adjustments.
We offer this information realizing that much practice is needed to efficiently use these energies of self. However, each has the capability of doing so, and this information is not information which, if followed accurately, can be deleterious.

57.8 Questioner: Would an unflawed crystal be considerably more effective than the flawed one that we have now?

Ra: I am Ra. Without attempting to deem the priorities you may choose, we may note that the regularized or crystallized entity, in its configuration, is as critical as the perfection of the crystal used.

57.9 Questioner: Does the physical size of the crystal have any relationship to the effectiveness in the healing?

Ra: I am Ra. In some applications concerning planetary healing, this is a consideration. In working with an individual mind/body/spirit complex, the only requirement is that the crystal be in harmony with the crystallized being. There is perhaps a lower limit to the size of what you may call a faceted crystal, for light coming through this crystal needs to be spread the complete width of the spectrum of the one to be healed. It may further be noted that water is a type of crystal which is efficacious also although not as easy to hang from a chain in your density.

---------------------
58.3 Questioner: We have tried healing with the diamond crystal. I have tried both using the crystal around my neck and dangling it from a chain held in my right hand. I think that possibly that to do the best work on the wrist I should dangle the crystal just below my right hand from a distance of just a centimeter or two, holding it directly above the wrist. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This would be appropriate if you were practiced at your healing art. To work with a powerful crystal such as you have, while unable to perceive the magnetic flux of the subtle bodies, is perhaps the same as recommending that the beginner, with saw and nail, create the Vatican.

There is great art in the use of the swung crystal. At this point in your development, you would do well to work with the unpowerful crystals in ascertaining, not only the physical major energy centers, but also the physical secondary and tertiary energy centers and then begin to find the corresponding subtle body energy centers. In this way, you may activate your own inner vision.

58.4 Questioner: What type of crystal should be used for that?

Ra: I am Ra. You may use any dangling weight of symmetrical form, for your purpose is not to disturb or manipulate these energy centers but merely to locate them and become aware of what they feel like when in a balanced state and when in an unbalanced or blocked state.

58.5 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that what I am to do is to dangle a weight approximately two feet below my hand and place it over the body, and when the weight starts moving in a clockwise rotational direction it would indicate an unblocked energy center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The measurement from hand to weight is unimportant and at your discretion. The circular motion shows an unblocked energy center. However, some entities are polarized the reverse of others and, therefore, it is well to test the form of normal energy spirals before beginning the procedure.

58.6 Questioner: How would you test?

Ra: I am Ra. A test is done by first holding the weight over your own hand and observing your particular configuration. Then using the other-self’s hand, repeat the procedure.

----------------------------
88.7 Questioner: Is the small crystal that the instrument uses upon her during the session of any benefit or detriment?

Ra: I am Ra. This crystal is beneficial as long as he who has charged it is functioning in a positively oriented manner.

kdsii

If only it werent so obscure!
Even a pure crystal or the perfectly designed pyramid can be detramental from overuse.
Somewhere, Ra also said that there's little use in searching to use a powerful one,
that it would be like trying to build the vatican with boards and nails.
Oh well :p
(07-05-2012, 05:41 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]If only it werent so obscure!
Even a pure crystal or the perfectly designed pyramid can be detramental from overuse.
Somewhere, Ra also said that there's little use in searching to use a powerful one,
that it would be like trying to build the vatican with boards and nails.
Oh well :p

yah, you need to be as crystallised as the crystal to generate any notable effect.

an interesting choice of 'powerful crystal' would be to go down the route of 'lab stones', ones that are not taken from the ground, but are produced under lab conditions of heat and pressure. Not sure if you need the 'inspiriting force' of nature, but sure cheaper than a real ruby or diamond.

I think the perfect lattice is what is important; rather than any deva or whatnot.
Maybe Ra wasn't so much trying to discourage the use of crystals as they were attempting to encourage respect for the craft. In another context they said "to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being." That might be relevant to crystals, too.

kdsii

I'd try to learn it, to help others and myself, absolutely.
But it's not like there are any solid books on the craft! All seem shady or cultish.
I also don't get the feeling that buying a stone from a 'new-age' website and hanging it around my neck is of any help.
But who knows, maybe a guru will make this possible for the layman one day!

(07-06-2012, 05:42 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Ra wasn't so much trying to discourage the use of crystals as they were attempting to encourage respect for the craft. In another context they said "to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being." That might be relevant to crystals, too.

What about following Ra's curriculum?

(paraphrased)
  • Balance and polarize the self
  • Practice identifying the energy centers and their status with a dangling weight
  • When ready, send your light into the crystal and request that it help you perform the healing or other service requested

Not easy (at all), but it is fairly straightforward and comprehensible.

kdsii

You know what, in Book V, Personal Material, Ra answered a question confirming that a crystal given to Carla would be of beneficial use, as long as the giver was still on the positive path (a guy named Neal).
A bond, through a crystal, from giver to receiver? interesting

(07-06-2012, 06:06 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]What about following Ra's curriculum?

(paraphrased)
  • Practice identifying the energy centers and their status with a dangling weight
  • When ready, send your light into the crystal and request that it help you perform the healing or other service requested

(07-06-2012, 07:33 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]You know what, in Book V, Personal Material, Ra answered a question confirming that a crystal given to Carla would be of beneficial use, as long as the giver was still on the positive path (a guy named Neal).

(07-06-2012, 06:06 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]What about following Ra's curriculum?

(paraphrased)

Indeed. My brother is making use of a lot of crystals in this way. I even helped him energize some of them with intent. The more you align with the intent the more effects it has. One rose quartz actually became quite warm because we both aligned so much with the intent.
(07-06-2012, 07:33 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]You know what, in Book V, Personal Material, Ra answered a question confirming that a crystal given to Carla would be of beneficial use, as long as the giver was still on the positive path (a guy named Neal).

A crystal can have "character" and refuse to work in the hands of a particular individual. If the individual were to change, the crystal may change its view of the individual.
Where would I be without my beautiful crystals....I love them and use them daily, all day.

RA's information on crystals remains vague to me....actually too much of the information they provided remains vague and leaves you wanting. And rightly so, not everyone is going to be interested in working with crystals or tarot or astrology or numerology or the endless other tools/teachings we have at our disposal.

There is so much they've left out so that we can do our own research and see what works for us.

I feel crystals have a unique frequency which we can attune to and use in amplifying our intentions. In my opinion real crystals are best. I only use uncut crystals, rough chunks, and I occasionally polish my own if they have a Mohs score of less than 7. It's very satisfying to polish your own if you know how. I also use one as a pendulum.

Judy Hall and Edgar Cayce both have good information on crystal usage.

Apart from my daily hand-holders I love to lay down and use them on the chakras then take them all into a hot bath with me (except for the selenite). Afterwards I lay them all on a couple of Selenite slabs overnight for cleansing. My favourites:

Feet - Clear Quartz
Root Chakra - Garnet
Sacral - Citrine
Solar - Pyrite
Heart - Rose quartz
Higher Heart - Bloodstone
Throat - Blue Kyanite
3rd Eye - Indigo Fluorite
Crown - Amethyst
Hands - Selenite

There are so many to choose from and they are beautiful jewels to look at in the sun light.

I've not yet ventured into the pyramid or other geometrically magical crystals.

If your intent and belief is that they will benefit you in some way then they will. But if you're skeptical then give it a miss.

kdsii

So, may I have an opinion, then?

Since about the time that I started seeking truths beyond the material plane, all energy centers above my solar plexus are tight, feel inflamed, and never let up.
I mean, a wrenching tightness, hitting all main energy centers up the back, up the neck to the topmost point of my head, and around between the eyes.
What might be a good place to start, if I were to try using/charging crystals for healing?

(07-07-2012, 04:28 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]Where would I be without my beautiful crystals....I love them and use them daily, all day.

RA's information on crystals remains vague to me....actually too much of the information they provided remains vague and leaves you wanting. And rightly so, not everyone is going to be interested in working with crystals or tarot or astrology or numerology or the endless other tools/teachings we have at our disposal.

There is so much they've left out so that we can do our own research and see what works for us.

I feel crystals have a unique frequency which we can attune to and use in amplifying our intentions. In my opinion real crystals are best. I only use uncut crystals, rough chunks, and I occasionally polish my own if they have a Mohs score of less than 7. It's very satisfying to polish your own if you know how. I also use one as a pendulum.

Judy Hall and Edgar Cayce both have good information on crystal usage.

Apart from my daily hand-holders I love to lay down and use them on the chakras then take them all into a hot bath with me (except for the selenite). Afterwards I lay them all on a couple of Selenite slabs overnight for cleansing. My favourites:

Feet - Clear Quartz
Root Chakra - Garnet
Sacral - Citrine
Solar - Pyrite
Heart - Rose quartz
Higher Heart - Bloodstone
Throat - Blue Kyanite
3rd Eye - Indigo Fluorite
Crown - Amethyst
Hands - Selenite

There are so many to choose from and they are beautiful jewels to look at in the sun light.

I've not yet ventured into the pyramid or other geometrically magical crystals.

If your intent and belief is that they will benefit you in some way then they will. But if you're skeptical then give it a miss.

(07-07-2012, 02:48 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]So, may I have an opinion, then?

Since about the time that I started seeking truths beyond the material plane, all energy centers above my solar plexus are tight, feel inflamed, and never let up.
I mean, a wrenching tightness, hitting all main energy centers up the back, up the neck to the topmost point of my head, and around between the eyes.
What might be a good place to start, if I were to try using/charging crystals for healing?

I like to use a custom pendulum for amplification, and remove all dark energy from each of the main chakras, then go through and balance them all. Takes about 5 minutes to clear all negative/gray/dark/chaotic energies and balance. That involves the regular chakras plus the arms and legs. I normally use a Lemurian quartz.

Other than that, I built a tool that can optimize your chakras without any intent at all, just touching the device. I had one person get optimized by only a picture LoL. A lot of fun stuff that we can build/do if we have the impetus.

kdsii

I'll try the Lemurian Quartz.

My question is then, how do you hang/mount it, and what to?
In the Ra Material, someone was dangling it over Carla.
I will be doing this on my own, so, how to start, I wonder?

(04-02-1974, 05:27 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

I like to use a custom pendulum for amplification, and remove all dark energy from each of the main chakras, then go through and balance them all. Takes about 5 minutes to clear all negative/gray/dark/chaotic energies and balance. That involves the regular chakras plus the arms and legs. I normally use a Lemurian quartz.

Other than that, I built a tool that can optimize your chakras without any intent at all, just touching the device. I had one person get optimized by only a picture LoL. A lot of fun stuff that we can build/do if we have the impetus.

(07-07-2012, 04:28 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]Where would I be without my beautiful crystals....I love them and use them daily, all day.

Wow that is a huge question. There is much research for you to do! So to get you on your way I'll mention a few options.

I believe Pickle uses/suggests crystal pendulums to move energy about the body so I'll leave it to him to provide further info if he chooses.

I use my hands as follows to cleanse and energise the chakras:
Right hand with fingers pointing downward swirls clockwise over the first chakra drawing out blockages and then fling the dross away from you. I usually do this daily after work and in the bath so I fling the dross down the bathroom floor drain. Don't fling it into another room or at someone. Out the window is good.

With the left hand, fingers pointing downward I swirl anti-clockwise sending energy into the chakra. I visualise it crystaline and spinning vibrantly in the appropriate colour for that chakra, then I place a crystal over it.

When I purchase a crystal I take it home and plunge into a salt water mix overnight, then ask my higher self to cleanse it further and charge it with love and light. Then I thank the crystal for working with me. When I'm using it I visualise it sending me energy.

Cleanse periodically or leave on a window sill where it will get sunlight and moonlight.

As to which crystals you should use that is up to you and what you feel you need help with.

Universally good crystals to use (in my opinion) are quartz (clear and rose) and selenite.

good luck.

kdsii

Thanks, this is a good starting point.

(07-08-2012, 08:14 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow that is a huge question. There is much research for you to do! So to get you on your way I'll mention a few options.

I believe Pickle uses/suggests crystal pendulums to move energy about the body so I'll leave it to him to provide further info if he chooses.

I use my hands as follows to cleanse and energise the chakras:
Right hand with fingers pointing downward swirls clockwise over the first chakra drawing out blockages and then fling the dross away from you. I usually do this daily after work and in the bath so I fling the dross down the bathroom floor drain. Don't fling it into another room or at someone. Out the window is good.

With the left hand, fingers pointing downward I swirl anti-clockwise sending energy into the chakra. I visualise it crystaline and spinning vibrantly in the appropriate colour for that chakra, then I place a crystal over it.

When I purchase a crystal I take it home and plunge into a salt water mix overnight, then ask my higher self to cleanse it further and charge it with love and light. Then I thank the crystal for working with me. When I'm using it I visualise it sending me energy.

Cleanse periodically or leave on a window sill where it will get sunlight and moonlight.

As to which crystals you should use that is up to you and what you feel you need help with.

Universally good crystals to use (in my opinion) are quartz (clear and rose) and selenite.

good luck.

Quote:yah, you need to be as crystallised as the crystal to generate any notable effect.

an interesting choice of 'powerful crystal' would be to go down the route of 'lab stones', ones that are not taken from the ground, but are produced under lab conditions of heat and pressure. Not sure if you need the 'inspiriting force' of nature, but sure cheaper than a real ruby or diamond.

I think the perfect lattice is what is important; rather than any deva or whatnot.

Based on my own reading of the LOO material, as well as my own similarly scientific mindset, I'm going to agree with Mr. Plenum. I'd add that Lab Grown crystals have the advantage of being, in essence, 100% flawless.

And, if I one is to worry about the inspirited force of a crystal, wouldn't you worry that, since diamond workers are often essentially slaves, and that diamonds are often associated with war, that this negative essence would infuse into the gem?

There are now synthetic colorless diamonds for quite a bit less ones from the ground, However there are also other materials which are not present in, or only found in trace amounts, in nature. For example Moissanite, which is the second hardest crystal known, (after diamond), but has a higher toughness, stability, and superior optical properties with higher refractive index, luster, and much higher dispersion (fire). Also far cheaper than a diamond, at 1/10 of the cost.
Lab grown crystals are full of inclusions however they are too tiny for the average jeweller or scientist to detect, hence will be called flawless. Viewed under powerful microscopes they are shown to be littered with metalic ions and other debris. They also go cloudy and overall are dodgy man-made imitations of mother natures beautiful gems.

With our current technology (that we're aware of) lab crystals are not a good option in my opinion.

One interesting phenomena I've noticed is that crystals that I've had for years that were very cloudy (amethyst and rose quartz) are becoming clear and gem quality. Is this clarity the perfection Ra was speaking about?

A small clear quartz that was clear has developed a startling little person in the middle with a rainbow shooting out the centre of his head. I believe this crystal would be powerful to work with.

I'll try to get a picture but it's difficult as I've turned it into a pendulum so it's wrapped in copper wire.

[attachment=990]
(07-18-2012, 09:57 AM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]And, if I one is to worry about the inspirited force of a crystal, wouldn't you worry that, since diamond workers are often essentially slaves, and that diamonds are often associated with war, that this negative essence would infuse into the gem?

Conflict diamonds are used for aggressive magic. The amount of greed that exists procuring those diamonds somehow helps to amplify the manifestation of monetary wealth through greed.

Wireless devices use synthetic quartz and operate at frequencies harmful to human biology. I wonder how well natural quartz would work against human biology?

Also, I find inclusions to be valuable. Similar to a person having enough fingers for the job.
(07-19-2012, 12:30 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]A small clear quartz that was clear has developed a startling little person in the middle with a rainbow shooting out the centre of his head. I believe this crystal would be powerful to work with.

Pretty cool!BigSmile

Ah! Now that I think of it, I did have a synthetic double terminate quartz some time ago. It felt "dead". I pretty much could not use it for anything.
The technical characteristics of synthetic diamonds are generally superior to those of natural diamonds. (hardness, thermal conductivity and electron mobility). I do think that with gems, it may be best to work with both synthetics and natural gems, as they're probably useful for different purposes.

In any case, the actual reason I'm making this post is because it just occurred to me that it would be very easy to use a diamond ring as a swung crystal, because all you would have to do is attach a string to the ring. Ditto for those with gems on other jewelry types.

Perhaps someone who here who hasn't also thought of this might find this idea helpful.

Tiny inclusions of metal ions and stuff will not affect you much in any particular direction, most minerals require a couple grams for full effect...

That being said, i find it intresting that i have myself ben avoiding these synthetic crystals.
Most things created in a lab have chemical aftertaste (in one way or another)... and lab created psycadelic substances are often evil as f***.
I like my crystals previously having ben part of the earth.
thanks for your thoughts Liet, Pickle, and jv

I had only considered the synthetic versions of sapphire and diamond becuz the 'real' items would be WAY OUT of my price range. I sort of leant towards these because Ra mentions rubies and diamonds specifically as being the most powerful and general purpose.

that said, I am still working my way up the chain of crystals; and will defer to those who have had much more experience with these things than I.

kdsii

Same here. To be safe, I'm gonna start with a basic, natural quartz crystal.
Why don't we create a thread dedicated to posting experiences/results as we learn?

(07-19-2012, 05:17 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your thoughts Liet, Pickle, and jv

I had only considered the synthetic versions of sapphire and diamond becuz the 'real' items would be WAY OUT of my price range. I sort of leant towards these because Ra mentions rubies and diamonds specifically as being the most powerful and general purpose.

that said, I am still working my way up the chain of crystals; and will defer to those who have had much more experience with these things than I.

no probs kd. Here are some thoughts from Q'uo on quartz:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0228.aspx

D: Yes, Q’uo, I had a question about crystals, specifically quartz crystals. When held in one hand a cool energy can be felt emanating from it. I was wondering what this is doing to a person’s energy field. Thank you.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The energy body of each of you is of a crystalline nature. It is sensitive in the extreme and it is easily moved by the light which has been configured through other crystals. As the energy body is developed through the course of an incarnation, where the energy body is strong it forms sometimes quite complex crystals that are of surpassing beauty.

The energy that moves through crystals such as quartz is light energy and, just like your energy body, the crystalline body of the quartz receives light and transduces it in certain ways and sends it out as a function of its being, not as an activity but as its essence.

While it is clear from its effects that a crystal is active, it is not conscious in the way that you are conscious. It receives and sends light according to its nature. When a crystal and a human being have interacted over a period of time, a crystal can become that which holds life, not of itself but as a thought form which is the gift of the consciousness of the human. And in that sense a crystal can become highly individuated. However, of its own nature it is as it is, whereas the energy body of the human is in constant flux.

The light sent forth in its regular configuration by a quartz crystal, then, moves into the field of the energy body and has certain healing characteristics which interact in a complementary and helpful way with those energies of the energy body which have become somewhat disorganized or weakened by virtue of there being a narrowing of the flow of the light/love of the infinite Creator through the energy body. Consequently, the crystal has a tendency to be a healing stone, as experienced by the person.

May we answer you further, my brother? We are those of Q’uo.

D: Yes. Is there any detrimental effect that could happen if a quartz crystal is used for meditation very often?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. In general the tendency of the use of the crystal for meditation is positive. We would make two conditions upon that totally positive effect. The first is that energy bodies, just as people in their physical form, vary tremendously. What is meat and drink to one energy body will be poison to another. Consequently, there is no way to generalize when speaking of the use of crystals.

The proximity of the crystal to the person and the duration of that time in which the crystal and the person are in close connection vary in terms of the optimal use from person to person. Consequently, we would encourage each who uses crystals to be fully aware of the effects of that crystal and to monitor the self to be sure that there is not an overdose, shall we say, of proximity or longevity of connection to the crystal.

As an example we would offer this instrument. This instrument may tolerate a generally offered crystal such as the one in this particular room, which the one known as G and the one known as L gave to L/L Research, with no ill effects whatsoever. However, when this instrument received a so-called healing tree which was made of quartz, this instrument found it impossible to sleep in proximity to this crystal in spite of the fact that it was much smaller than the crystal in the living room offered for general use. The intention of the healing crystal was such that it was not easily tolerated by this entity and to this day it remains at a safe distance from this entity’s sleeping quarters.

Do not assume that a crystal shall be helpful or unhelpful, but rather experiment with it and build your intelligence with personal experience.

The other consideration which might limit the usefulness of a quartz crystal in meditation is its shape. Often such crystals are crafted into pyramids, and when crystals are in this particular shape they are more powerful because of the geometry of the energy field created by the shape. Such changes to the crystal create a more powerful crystal. At the same time that power can become toxic if kept within the energy field over what in your time would be 20 to 30 minutes.

With those two caveats, my brother, the use of the quartz crystal in meditation is encouraged. May we answer you further my brother?
(07-19-2012, 05:17 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your thoughts Liet, Pickle, and jv

The rubies they speak of are NOT the cut and polished kind with only one shade of red, which also cost 10x more for some unknown reason.
Ruby, possibly mixed with kyanite, Zoisite or fuchsite is cheep. (i'd recomend a brown-green-pink-white one)
The more colors you see, the more diverse direct-effects it'll have.
Just make sure that theres enough of each seen color to have full potential effect.

Diamond, 0,3g for 15$... 15$ worth of quartz gives you 150g
I really dont think diamonds are 500x better than quartz... Maybe ~5, as they arent divinely blessed really.

If balance is your thing; I'm currently eyeing the red jasper, have to analyze its potential... if my guess is correct, it'll affect the exact lower back area connected equaly throughout the entire spectrum.

But if you instead want something suuuuuuuuuper ungrounding, get a moldavite, 0,3gram is more than enough.
A gem's properties can be described in two parts.

First, it is composed of a specific mineral, such as quartz of diamond (SiO2, Carbon). Almost all gems can be found in colorless versions, though some are rarer than others.

Second, the color, is usually caused by specific trace chemicals found within the mineral. Both Ruby and Sapphire are Corundum with different impurities. Amethyst is quartz with Iron, ect. Note that most minerals can be found in a very wide variety of colors because of different trace chemicals, but some are very rare and thus extremely expensive. Color is usually, but not always caused by impurities as Peridot, for example is always green.Trace chemicals found in otherwise colorless minerals do change their chemical properties significantly, such as turning diamond from an insulator into a conductor.

I do not think that quartz can be directly compared to a diamond. The first analogy I can think of, is that LSD, while psychoactive, is not DMT.

The molecular shape, the primary determinant of it's properties, is different.

(07-19-2012, 06:23 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]Diamond, 0,3g for 15$... 15$ worth of quartz gives you 150g
I really dont think diamonds are 500x better than quartz... Maybe ~5, as they arent divinely blessed really.

But if you instead want something suuuuuuuuuper ungrounding, get a moldavite, 0,3gram is more than enough.

Hi Liet, two questions:

1) how do you work with such small samples? they would be like a speck of sand? do you put it on your fingertip, or what do you do?

(it's a good reminder though; Ra said the quantity or size of the crystal was only of importance once you get into the planetary healing type of work).

2) do you have a website that you could point me to, where I could source this stuff?

thanks again for your advice; you've experimented a lot Smile

- -

(07-19-2012, 07:21 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]The molecular shape, the primary determinant of it's properties, is different.

this is diamond's molecular structure:

[Image: diamond.gif]

reminds one of a tetrahedron, does it not? (one of the 5 platonic solids, sacred geometry etc etc)

must be a very good lattice for 'pulling out' intelligent energy BigSmile
Quote:must be a very good lattice for 'pulling out' intelligent energy

Perhaps so.

A quick note: My understanding of how crystals work. They form an even, repeating, regularized pattern in three dimensions.

In Space/Time, they are regular in all three dimensions of space.

I believe that in doing so, they allow you to work more efficiently with Time/Space.. perhaps in allowing the untrained to create a more constant "flow" of energy, timing it like a quartz crystal times a watch.

(07-19-2012, 09:15 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Liet, two questions:

1) how do you work with such small samples? they would be like a speck of sand? do you put it on your fingertip, or what do you do?

(it's a good reminder though; Ra said the quantity or size of the crystal was only of importance once you get into the planetary healing type of work).

2) do you have a website that you could point me to, where I could source this stuff?

A crystal is only capable of multiplying energies which enter it... if you are capable of concentrating all your energies unto one point of focus, There is no need for a clear crystal much larger than your focus for its full non-size-dependent effect...
Which means size matters alot.

0,3 gram is not like a spek of sand... its like ~15 speks of sand ^^... 6x5x4mm

I'm not currently working with such tiny crystals tho, the moldavite i bought a while ago was(&is) in a ring.
The ring cost 5x more than the actual crystal in it... >.>

http://www.tommysrocks.com/15_cts_6x5x4_...37291.aspx
This diamond is relatively cheep... ordered stuff from them before, had no quality complaints.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=sv&tbm=...92&bih=818
Google product search, the prices... oh the horror.

Dont tie yourself down tho, there are lots of speciality quartz crystals, like the herkimer diamond, which are worth looking at.
thanks for your thoughts Liet.

it's helped expand my range of understanding when it comes to these matters.

much respect

plenum
Playing with Moldavite. A cold breezy energy flowed through me. Very obvious and strong. A Guide gives me its name, and it is a type of alien guide. I asked what message it had for me and it gave "just be".

So I tried to "just be" and I fell asleep. When I came to it had left.

I will work with this more and see what happens.Wink
Pages: 1 2