Bring4th

Full Version: Peaceful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel overly peaceful and calm today. I tried to track what happened and it started after a tone that showed up to my right side while driving. At first I thought it was coming from outside of the vehicle, but the source angle never changed. Then I paid attention to the inside of my car thinking it was coming from the car. I found after moving my head around that it was not coming from an "external" source, and it took less than five minutes for the sound to recede. It was a tone completely different from any of the bell tones or ringing I have experienced in the past.

I just can't believe how calm and relaxed I feel. It feels as though this day was extremely enjoyable and lasted forever. It feels very similar to what I have experienced with Ausome water, and somewhat like the monatomics.

While I was describing this to my wife she mentioned that she keeps forgetting to tell me about my daughters aura. I have only walked in and seen it one night, but my wife is seeing it more often. It started out as yellow, but is now green, about 8 inches thick from the head and shoulders. Very curious that it is different thickness from the other children.
i want a sound like that too!
Gotta love those tones. Always feels like it balances out your vibration. I have been smelling flowers when being no where near them a few times in the past week which was accompanied by a similar feeling to the tones.

I have gone through 3 sets of ear phones in the past 3 months, the right ear keeps breaking. Is it related? I'am not sure but the last pair I bought only lasted like a week before I heard a bit of static then boom no sound out of the right ear.
(06-03-2012, 12:01 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I have been smelling flowers when being no where near them a few times in the past week which was accompanied by a similar feeling to the tones.

I have heard of many experiences of flowery scents connected to "spirits". I bet something connected to guides.

I was able to connect this tone as coming from my Source guides, but I have not found out the "why". While thinking on this I was pointed to the concept of certain stones helping boost the communication/connection to our guides. When I asked about this I was pointed to Chrysoprase. I am ordering some to test out and see if I can't validate this. I assume this works for anyone, as long as they determine the particular stone they are aligned with.
I got some insight from a professional. He said the changing energies will affect people differently depending on where they are relative to openess in their subc/psych and their timeline. Becoming aware of the changes when they happen allows you to consciously make even bigger changes in all parts of your life.

He said my experience is a taste of what to expect in the upcoming future of peace/love.

What I had done differently is cut off thoughts of my future/debt and said "I am going to enjoy things with my family right now". As I see it, living in the now for me has always been unresponsible. But, it may be that I have manifested an unseen safety net in these areas that will not activate until needed. Allowing for the safe choice to just say "f*ck it, gonna go have fun".
(06-04-2012, 03:29 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]What I had done differently is cut off thoughts of my future/debt and said "I am going to enjoy things with my family right now". As I see it, living in the now for me has always been unresponsible. But, it may be that I have manifested an unseen safety net in these areas that will not activate until needed. Allowing for the safe choice to just say "f*ck it, gonna go have fun".

I have seen the effects of financial stress on others and myself. It leads to an intense red-ray blockage (fears for one's own survival) and is one of the most severe blockages that anyone can experience.

in fact, the latest Mad Men episode features someone committing suicide because they reach a position where their job/monetary situation becomes grossly compromised. Death is the exit there.

cutting off someone's money supply is akin to cutting off their food supply in the economic structures which we dwell in.
Hence why the concept of money is insane...
(06-05-2012, 09:15 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen the effects of financial stress on others and myself. It leads to an intense red-ray blockage (fears for one's own survival) and is one of the most severe blockages that anyone can experience.

in fact, the latest Mad Men episode features someone committing suicide because they reach a position where their job/monetary situation becomes grossly compromised. Death is the exit there.
cutting off someone's money supply is akin to cutting off their food supply in the economic structures which we dwell in.

Gandhi said that poverty is the worst form of violence. Seen in the light of your post, it makes more sense.

shouldn't those mad men spoilers stay in MAD MEN?

i've known people with no money who find it in them to enjoy life and stay alive. i'm sure i wouldn't be one of those people very easily unless i had land under my feet and access to water. but why are we so dependent on money? i think rather theft is worse, such as property tax and the fact people can't own land without paying the man or buying it from someone. everyone should have LAND. where else are we gonna be? government shouldn't own any land, the land belongs to the people. and everyone should be able to live on the land their house is built. without paying anything. and they should be able to live off the land and rain. then you don't NEED money.
I found a description of my time extension in Sedona magazine.

Quote:You may feel that time is speeding up or slowing - even to a halt. In the case of speeding time, you may forget entirely what just happened in a given period of time, as if a week just shot past, for example, and your memory is fuzzy and you don't really feel grounded in what occurred. It will feel more like a sensation of having had experiences, rather than having had a sequence of occurrences. At other times, you may feel that everything is suddenly in slow motion, like all the little things occurring are taking on more depth, and you may even sense the consciousness of the space around you acutely as you move through it.

If you haven't noticed these timely events, then you could be blocking the natural flow and flux of consciousness shifting. If you are blocking this heightened awareness, then you could feel more physical, emotional, or mental symptoms that could be disturbing, such as odd aches and changes in your appetite. Or you might notice that your emotions are fluctuating without a reason or that your mind feels cloudy and then really sharp an instant later.
I'd be more concerned for my pets than myself if I didn't have income to buy food.
I didn't realize Mad Men was serious. I thought it was a comedy from the title, as I've never watched it.
Don't have tv.

I haven't been really at peace lately. Sure I'll have moments of it, but then something comes up at work, or at home I realize I don't have much free time.

Thanks Pickle. I don't have the fluctuations in my emotions that rapidly. I mostly feel in the flow.