Bring4th

Full Version: Is it too late?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently started reading up on this information in the last few days.

The Ra channelings of the origins of the Universe, the meaning of life, and the posts of relevant information by Illuminati bloodline-member "Hidden Hand".

I'm wondering, is it too late at this point to alter my polarity?
I believe that I genuinely am I good person, but I do not regularly show love and light. I am just never negative, in any way.

My other question is, when the Ascension comes, and when the majority don't actually ascend, will they remember that an ascension happened and they missed out? I also read that when Ascension comes, the people who don't ascend will for a moment feel "at one" with the Infinite Creator, in zero-point time, and will get a reminder of who they really are, and then a "veil of forgetfulness" will descend upon them.

Does this include forgetting about missing out on the Ascension after December 21st?

It's never too late.

Unbound

We seek within.
dude! first of all. don't believe everything you read. you have to use discernment or you'll be on a wild ride. and deux, the hidden hand is from an illuminati insider, and they are fed disinfo. slow down and don't freak out. Smile
(06-03-2012, 02:02 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering, is it too late at this point to alter my polarity?

No. Do not concern yourself about temporal matters. Live in the now. Polarity can be "reversed" in an instant, if such were the case.

Quote:My other question is, when the Ascension comes, and when the majority don't actually ascend, will they remember that an ascension happened and they missed out?

It is my understanding that, no, they wont remember (because they didn't ascend/graduate; they can't remember something that didn't happen).

Quote:I also read that when Ascension comes, the people who don't ascend will for a moment feel "at one" with the Infinite Creator, in zero-point time, and will get a reminder of who they really are, and then a "veil of forgetfulness" will descend upon them.

I imagine something like that could occur, but I'm not particularly concerned about it. I suppose that as a planetary sphere spirals into a new vibratory spectrum (4D in this case), some sort of side-effect would be experienced even by those entities that are to repeat a 3D cycle (elsewhere) whilst the others graduate into 4D. I believe some sort of "blast" in consciousness would be experienced even by the "blindest" of entities. But I also imagine many of these entities wont have any idea of what (or why) they are going through.

Quote:Does this include forgetting about missing out on the Ascension after December 21st?

No fixed date. Ascension/harvest/graduation is NOW (and has been NOW for the past couple decades and years to come).

Hey! : )

Do not worry. The only way to miss an appointment like this is to worry about missing it!
Since you encountered the material, it usually means that it is time for you to "wake up". You arranged the situation for yourself so you can realize what you are living in - from now on, everything is up to you.

I wish you the best progress onwards, and good luck. The most important thing here is to stop worrying about your past. It does not matter what kind of life you have been living: past is non-existent, it is automatically generated by your consciousness -according to your vibrations in the NOW. So, just be, because you could not do anything else anyway. All that matters is what you are in the moment, not what you believe you should be, or what you were years/months/incarnations ago.

After the end of 2011, I have confirmed through my friends and family that things fall into their place faster than before. Complete lifestyle changes, huge turnarounds in financial/health/study/etc situations happen overnight, meditations and supernatural occurences are way more intense: it should not matter when you start, you can attune to an ever-growing light in this planet, and things will become easier and easier when you start working on yourself.
I agree, no worries about yourself. It's not that difficult to be good enough. The vast majority are. We've come a long way as a species. But if you want to do more because you want to: Just try to feel the love and it will inspire you to do the right things. Whenever you have a choice pick love. It doesn't mean pick self sacrifice. That's different.

You don't need to be love and light the whole time.
I like how Ra says "The moment contains Love". It's all about Love. If we can get our minds around this concept, we're way ahead of the game.
I just also want to throw out that there are previous incarnations and soul contracts to think about in this as well. This incarnation is not the first nor the last, so why would this life determine everything? For all you know, you're here on karmic soul contract for another. When I read Carla's Wanderer Handbook, a part that really really stood out in my mind (resonated at a high frequency) was where she explained that a wanderers role (especially in the 'passive radiator' mode) could be as simple as a single moment or choice given to another. The passive love and light that a wanderer can provide to the earth is immense, and I believe this is manifested in small communities all over the world. These are the quiet, strong types that never tire of helping others under the surface. We always have to remember that in terms of incarnations, there is no time limit; we have infinity to work with.

Additionally, I think that many of us (especially the younger generations) are already 'graduated' souls in the harvest sense. At some point in our 3D linear time, there will be a point where we will start to give birth to 4D individuals. I believe we're in the time of transition now; we have access to both spheres if we choose it. I think the whole issue splits down the middle into 2 sides - personal ascension and planetary ascension. I think that personal ascension is a metaphysical event that happens at the end of an incarnation. The imagery of the 'staircase of light' applies imo; this is our personal path and progress. Planetary ascension, on the other hand, is external to our personal ascension (to a point). I believe that the 'harvest' that many of us take so much interest in is really the planetary ascension; we all have to accept that the planet WILL evolve at some point, and there will be inhabitants on it when it does (most likely). Ra says that 3d/4d transitionals will come to birth the pure 4D folk, and I think that has come to pass. Ultimately, for myself, the 'harvest of 2012' refers to the nexus where the veil will no longer apply to this planet moving forward. In realistic terms, I see a proliferation of technology, love, and purpose over the next decade. In 50 years, we may be living in a 4D society in some places on the planet. We have to stay grounded; I don't think we're going to see a 'splitting of the world' in a forced sense.

Now, alien disclosure, on the other hand... I see that information being the start of the lifting of the veil, and maybe the 'first shot' in the process of planetary ascension.
(06-04-2012, 12:38 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like how Ra says "The moment contains Love". It's all about Love. If we can get our minds around this concept, we're way ahead of the game.

Ahead of ourselves? BigSmile
(06-04-2012, 12:06 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]...This incarnation is not the first nor the last...

It may be the last in 3d since this is the harvest. Smile
(06-04-2012, 12:38 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2012, 12:06 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]...This incarnation is not the first nor the last...

It may be the last in 3d since this is the harvest. Smile

unless we get shuttled off to a new planet after this one to learn more lessons in 3D elsewhere of course Smile

Cyan

Good god people. Its all one, you shift between 3rd and 4th and 5th and 6th thousands of times within a single incarnation. What you choose to remember when not shifting is what changes at harvest, nothing else. Dunno why but i felt that should be said.
(06-04-2012, 01:45 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Good god people. Its all one, you shift between 3rd and 4th and 5th and 6th thousands of times within a single incarnation. What you choose to remember when not shifting is what changes at harvest, nothing else. Dunno why but i felt that should be said.

Amen Cyan.
I hear ya, Cyan, but there is nothing wrong with trying to place yourself within the context of Ra's words. For some, going up into that top-down, metaphysical approach is all good and fun, but for others it does not resonate. What can be so obvious to yourself might seem like a foreign language to another, and that's how it SHOULD be.

I always try to remember Ra's answer to the Confederation's role on this planet; they are here to provide mystery and increase the seeking towards it. In the same way, attempting to see the harvest as a global event rather than a internal personal event is fine and dandy when the intention is found in love. For some, 'harvest' is the fixing of the planet and the fixing of society. Metaphysical guy says "you can't change the world until you change yourself!" - but that's not very genuine, imo. Living internally and worrying purely about yourself is not STO, in my opinion. To 'unplug' from the mainstream only isolates your love for those you feel are worthy (ie: elite). We cannot be afraid that something amazing may happen, even if it doesn't make much common sense...
(06-03-2012, 02:02 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I recently started reading up on this information in the last few days.

The Ra channelings of the origins of the Universe, the meaning of life, and the posts of relevant information by Illuminati bloodline-member "Hidden Hand".

I believe that I genuinely am I good person, but I do not regularly show love and light. I am just never negative, in any way.

My other question is, when the Ascension comes, and when the majority don't actually ascend, will they remember that an ascension happened and they missed out? I also read that when Ascension comes, the people who don't ascend will for a moment feel "at one" with the Infinite Creator, in zero-point time, and will get a reminder of who they really are, and then a "veil of forgetfulness" will descend upon them.

Does this include forgetting about missing out on the Ascension after December 21st?

Doesn't matter who said it (I know JFK)but it's true....."There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

And IMO you are already on your way my friend and way ahead of most people. But then again it's not a competition and We are All on the same ladder of evolution and do not get caught up on where on the ladder you may be at this point. Just realize You are on the ladder and on Your way back Home as We All are in fact. Some refer to this as Jacob's Ladder.

Most of all....have fun and take care of yourself! Your Higher/True Self is there and has been to guide You.

Namaste!

Chris

Shin'Ar

(06-03-2012, 02:02 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I recently started reading up on this information in the last few days.

Is your concern for your self?

Many Christians believe that they can be saved in their last seconds of this life by simply declaring Christ as their savior and that His sacrifice on the cross has paid their way. In this way they do not worry about polarity hoping that they will have that last second chance.

Your problem is not in the matter of time you have to make choices. Your problem is that you are concerned with your self. And because you have not managed to comprehend the self, many issues arise surrounding that confusion that need not even exist.

Do not fear for your self, know thy self!

And then all of this thinking will be moot.

kdsii

I read something by Aaron, an entity channeled by Barbara Brodsky -
Aaron says, that in 4th Density, it is OK to have fear, one must learn to accept this part of oneself.
However, the fear of fear cannot be present in this density.

I think that this is a big indicator of one's readiness to graduate.
Which is why, acceptance of all that you are, and all that is, is so important.
The fear of fear comes from layers upon layers of nonacceptance, and rejection of self and others.

FULL TELEPATHY is in 4D. Meaning, there are no secrets! Also meaning, that you must accept all embarassing, inappropriate, or otherwise hidden thoughts!
Accept, not eradicate. This is the key.

The 51% rule (That you're at least a little over the line in the decision to serve others) obviously isn't punched up on some cosmic calculator, and then you're given your magic ticket.
It's a rule of thumb, to help you understand - emphasizing that this '3D' experience is fleeting, just short enough for you to make up your mind for which path to take for EONS to come. We're often given the overview, like this. Some take it too literally.

Also, important! Actions aren't the only products of your choice of polarity.
You can also serve, or be serving, through thought, meditation, and 'beaming' someone light and love!
Simply mentally sending someone love, in whatever way that they need it, is a service to them.

Hello, I'm a new member here and this thread caught my eye.

It seems so many seekers are worried about figuring it all out, knowing the mechanism behind how everything works, scouring the internet methods to decalscify the pineal gland, etc, etc . . .

It's OK if you don't know everything. The important thing is to live with the fire of Love burning in your heart. Love is the great liberator, once you accept love into your life the path becomes clear.
(07-16-2012, 10:48 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Love is the great liberator, once you accept love into your life the path becomes clear.
....to enslave all weaklings for glory and power.
(07-18-2012, 09:13 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2012, 10:48 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Love is the great liberator, once you accept love into your life the path becomes clear.

Could you elaborate your thinking for me please? Don't hold off, spit it all out. Smile

Shin'Ar

(07-18-2012, 09:20 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you elaborate your thinking for me please? Don't hold off, spit it all out. Smile

It only comes out in short sentences a bit at a time.

he sort of has a slow leak.

If that is your path then I wish you luck, but my soul is free and I will never be a slave Smile
Heh, the veil is already in place my friend.
The fact that you are here and conciously seeking the answers means you are one step closer to penetrating to the intelligent infinity.
I will repeat what a good friend once told me when I was in your position.
"Welcome to the illusion brother."
Love and light my dearest sibling and may your seeking continue to prosper. Smile
Not all of us are seeking to penetrate intelligent infinity. Every time I've tried in the past, I end up going mad.
So I'll just let it be a distant dream. After all, I have a life to live, and couldn't use it to escape my life and responsibilities anyway.
Fair enough, to each their own I suppose.
Don't get me wrong, if intelligent infinity opens for me naturally, I'll be all for it.
Just not actively trying to pursue it. I know it's a good thing.

Shin'Ar

(07-21-2012, 10:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get me wrong, if intelligent infinity opens for me naturally, I'll be all for it.
Just not actively trying to pursue it. I know it's a good thing.

When the All no longer pursues the Mystery, the Process of Being ceases.

When we consider that Infinite Intelligence seeks to experience its Being via this process, we also realize that creation is also a result of this process of Intelligent Infinity expanding on its awareness.

To suggest that the Process could suddenly become its Source, denies the Divine Design by which existence is even realized. The two cannot be separated in an attempt to make them one entity. The noun does not become the verb by the verb's desire to become the force which put it into motion.

The thought does not become the Consciousness from which it spawned simply because the noun and the verb are one in the same sentence and experience.

The bounce is not the ball, and the ball is not the bounce, but neither exists despite the other. Rather each are a result of the other.

This is the root of duality, the natural design of creation.

Conan, what is best in life...

Shin'Ar

My enemy is my own ignorance.

To conquer that I need not crush others nor hear lamentations.
Pages: 1 2