Bring4th

Full Version: About how STS develops in terms of motivation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

Would the following be accurate in terms of describing the motivation behind STS and STO entities in terms of "why" they develop IF 4th and above is term of "subjective" reality where all threats are inherantly wished for by the self, in some way.

STS: "I want to develop to be the best so I dont need to rely on others because to rely on others is (individual distortion about receiving energy)"

STO: "I Want to develop to be the best so I dont need to rely on others because to rely on others is (Individual distortiona bout sending energy)

STS would be "I dont want to receive energy because X" and STO would be "I dont want to send energy because of Y"

How it actually goes is this:

STS requires the input of energy to be controlled.

STO requires the output of energy to be controlled.

Growing with unlimited input is easier than growing with a limited input

As soon as a STO oriented entity is relatively OK with their ability to take in energy, the other STO oriented entities due to wanting more playmates do their best to raise that one STO entity to the 6th SO that it might merge with its higher self (hoped image of self) so that they can play with the player, not with the perceived hand and the hidden hand.

So:

STO INDIVIDUALS evolve from 3rd to 6th almost instantly upon harvest but then drop down to the layer of comfort of where most interactions will happen but retain a near perfect ability to raise all the way to the 8th if the group consensus demands it.

STS individuals evolve from 3rd to the 6th VERY slowly because they are always in a near constant rebellion against their higher self causing all attempts to help to be rebuffed.

SO. What happens is that this is how STS entities perceive an actually dark world (hostility to higher self) and how STO entities perceive a TOO BRIGHT world (love to higher self creates love from higher self)

Only STS sees life as a developement "up stairs". STO sees life is a mellow daydream where developement is not the goal, but rather, the byproduct.

Thoughts?
I do not resonate too well with your analogies, Cyan - and this is odd merely because that did not happen before in our conversations, hm.

I think that this STS/STO labels are really messing with 3d density heads, therefore the inclusion of them in any meaningful discussion is one more layer of distortion - but it is a distortion that is fun to play around with, so I have no issues with it BigSmile

Now, I believe that the most important thing regarding "STS" is this world: Control. STO? Acceptance.
This is the most basic, most solid idea to start with. Therefore, an "STO" strives for more and more and more understanding and experience - and the issues are dealt with by accepting them, then "going with the flow". "STS" strives for understanding so more control comes. The distortions seems to be whether "controlling others" is "controlling yourself" - as at one point, it needs to be recognized that these are the same.

I need to apologize again: I do not plan on stirring up a controversy again with this - but I just do not see the validation between these keywords. Going by the assumption of all is one, one is the all (therefore "me"+"others"="all"), service to self means service to others ("all"). Service to others ("all") mean service to self. The two is the same. One is the -1*, other is the 1*.
I think that the courses you plot could most definitely take place in the infinite universe we inhabit!

However, I don't think that the ideas you have here are in any way absolute or "the way it is". I also think that the idea of evolving up the densities fast vs. slow makes no sense outside of linear time.

What does tie into those concepts though, I think, is the image posted in this thread which actually no longer hosts the image... fail.

But it was like this:
Harvest from 3d to 4d on a mostly STO planet - slow progression, gradual line climbing on a graph
Harvest from 3d to 4d on a mostly STS planet - quick progression, line jumps almost straight up once harvest becomes available

I think the idea was that STS societies run as efficiently as possible, and when the opportunity to harvest is seen, it is taken and used all at once. STO societies meld and blend slowly, taking the time to enjoy the scenery. :p
Oldern's reply resonates with me. I see STS/STO in terms of control/acceptance.
Was a terribly simple image, so i recreated it.
[Image: sts%20sto%20balanced.bmp]

Maskuline energies are responsible for beginnings and endings.. things therefore end right after it has begun when process/time (which is a femenine concpet) is almost completely lacking.

StS enteties merely dislike recieveing energies for practical reasons... the less energies you have in store, the greater is your opportunity to drasticaly improve your root chakra and thus (among other things) ability to recover from falls in the future.
Recieveing energies from others when you are low, is exactly like taking penicilin against a cold instead of letting your immune system improve.