Bring4th

Full Version: instant time information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey all i uh. well this is a first post and it's well really going to be an interesting one.

I'm kinda in the middle of a lucid state as im typing this. my awareness is only at minimum which is enough write out all you see here. i am cycling information which it seems to be the current needed concept i require.

the information is about understanding: other-selves who are without concept of consciousness

one cannot understand an answers if a questions is not asked. one must deduct that if one wants to spread information another one's self must want to listen. if you want to teach someone about the grand illusion. the individual must be in the polarity to seek and receive information.

if one is to learn about existance/concept one must also take steps to reverberate the harmony needed for the information. but only the individual can request that change in their mind body consciousness.

naturally polarity is understood to be repulsion and attraction. if an individual is not in the polarity to seek the information infinity, the information gathered would be unbound and rejected. it seems that those who don't seek information are blatantly ignorant to our totality self awareness concept.

there are steps to a person coming out and understanding self awareness.

okay i put down in paper and it was exactly what is needed for me to understand in my current quest.

i hope people don' think of this as a reading or anything. i am not a medium or anything of that sort. i am just in my lucid state telling myself what i already know but need to teach myself.

thanks for listening to a subliminal rant.

Brittany

I would suggest condensing this and making another post once you've been able to reflect on the information provided. It seems a bit scattered now, but I am happy you've experienced such a flash of insight and would like to know more.
Thank you for posting and, welcome to the forum, blade8r,

What you did here is a 'mirror work' so to say.
It reflects back to you, things which are needed by yourself to see.
As you said yourself, you 'need to teach yourself'.

After all this outside world is merely an illusion to create lessons or experiences for ourselves.

I trust you've seen these things by writing them. It is the way it works for every one of us here.

Have you read the Ra Material? It mentions teach/learning and learn/teaching.

L/L and Blessings