Bring4th

Full Version: A discussion on "Free will", "Polarity" & Fear/Love Concepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had this scenario in my head today. Imagine, for arguments sake, there is a 5th or 6th density STO social memory complex watching over earth. I'll call them John. John observes a group of people, who we'll call group A, planning to destroy the rest of the world, everyone who lives on it (group B), and themselves along with it. All life would be removed.

Our friend John realises, should everyone perish, and the world with it, it will be an extremely difficult process for the souls of earth to continue their spiritual journey, one, because they have no earth,  and two they'll become tangled in a knot of fear such as those from Maldek did. In this scenario, let's just assume group A, even in destroying the world and everything with it, still didn't do enough to graduate as STS, for whatever reason.

So, what does John do? John puts a stop to group A. Freezes them in time. Or zaps them off the planet. Or turns them into earthworms. Something to avoid the inevitable catastrophic fate of earth as a last gasp, only other possible option, all other avenues have been tried, alternative to total anhilation.

John would know, that infringing on the free will of so many souls would drastically decrease his polarity. But John was willing to sacrifice his polarity , for the benefit of all mankind. So then, would John then regain that polarity instantly, as it was a selfless service to others?

How is polarity affected in this scenario?
I think that a lot of the problems with imaginary scenarios stem from the fact that there is only two fixed points that always happen in a history of a Universe - as in it being born freely out of an idea and plugging it into the Infinity, and the moment when it all collapses back to the Infinite Creator.

Between those two points, everything is the result of a system.
As far as I know and understand the situation with us, What happened with Maldek was a perfectly valid experience to have. It was there for a reason so those that experienced that could experience that and rebound stronger than ever. If there were a scenario where Earth humanity consciousness gives birth to the potential of a life-destroying event, that is the result of the events that occured in that space, and therefore they are perfectly valid ways of expression.

If there are parts in our consciousness that cannot deal with its own fears and beliefs without actually trying to end the incarnations of all (where all is just one Earth amongst the many, considering all the paralell versions of Her), then zapping them somewhere else, freezing them in time or something like that would make no sense. It is not dealing with the problem, it is delaying it. Big difference, imho. And those zapped/dealth with parts will still be part of our human oversoul, who did not get to live/deal with their problems in their way. Which usually results in a more intense incarnation/catalyst being provided for them next. Which would require "divine intervention" again. And again. And again...

But, of course, Earth's situation is unique. As far as I understand, if 4d/5d "fear-based" beings offered aid to our goverements that resulted in mass control/weapon technology, then THAT helping hand allows 4d/5% "love-based" beings as well to intervene in their own way. But not necessarily by zapping the baddies, but increasing the vibrations or doing positive service so humans can dismantle these kinds of weapons on their own. Which is exactly the point of this experience, imho.

//Edited for some grammar and clarity.//
I should probably clarify before this conversation goes any further, the point I wish to discuss is the intentional infringement on free will out of love and how that affects polarity - in any instance .

I know I just gave a huge planetary example, but I really chose that scenario for discussion because "John" would be consciously aware that he would be losing polarity. I don't want to focus on the world blowing up bit. (my bad)

It's essentially the same concept as a parent not allowing their 16 year old child to go to a party, or laws not allowing motorcyclist to ride without a helmet.

Can infringing on free will be a green ray activity? Does being conscious of the fact you are negatively affecting your polarity change the outcome? Or do you think you're really not negatively affecting your polarity in the first place. How do your intentions factor in?

I think this is a big part of our 3D experience. We all have kids, or friends running off the rails, or people beneath us at work etc. There are time when we feel we just have to intervene.
Hi 59,

I think in the construction of your scenario, you have assigned a 'value' to a certain outcome; ie, the destruction of a planet and its inhabitants.

the Creator seems primarily interested in learning and growth, and does not seem to have an issue with how this is done.

I, of course, am not speaking on behalf of the Creator Smile

Ra mentions themselves how their 'extreme compassion' led them taking actions that necessitated further balancing.

if you perceive every entity as a Co-creator of their own experience, then one draws back from 'intervention' because you are according them the respect and honor to see the consequences of their actions. Treating them otherwise would not be seeing them as equal to you.

(06-05-2012, 04:03 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]All life would be removed.

That is the problem, if I may use that term. Life cannot be "removed." Life is all there is. What you are expressing is actually the dissolution of the physical vehicles of the entities upon this planet. And even the matter (which is nothing more than light) which made these physical isn't truly "lost." Nothing is lost, really.

Quote:it will be an extremely difficult process for the souls of earth to continue their spiritual journey, one, because they have no earth,

There are more planets/Earths than just one.

Quote:and two they'll become tangled in a knot of fear such as those from Maldek did.

But this is their experience; the result of their choices! When will one draw the line between interfering too much with another planetary evolution and when not? That is the question.

Quote:So, what does John do? John puts a stop to group A. Freezes them in time. Or zaps them off the planet. Or turns them into earthworms

Now that sounds an awful lot like an StS entiti(es) would do. Are you certain this John is a StO 5/6D entity..?

Quote:So then, would John then regain that polarity instantly, as it was a selfless service to others?

Selfless service, or... selfish service?

(06-05-2012, 08:43 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]the point I wish to discuss is the intentional infringement on free will out of love and how that affects polarity - in any instance .

To infringe on free will, specially intentionally, will, in my understanding, decrease positive polarization and increase negative.

The two forms of service, so called positive and negative, revolve around the concept of free-will. One allows, accepts and respects the expression of free-will to experience the greatest of freedoms (by allowing the free-will of others to be freely expressed—after all, "they are us and we are them"), and thus sees the responsibility to "protect" other-selves from having their free-wills infringed/violated; whereas the other seeks to inhibit, control and suppress the freewill of other-selves to experience a greater free-will itself at the expense of the latter (i.e. power differential).

Guys I'm aware that scenario is both flawed and unrealistic, and not conducive to the heart of the topic I really want to discuss. I tired to drill the subject down further in my second post. Let's forget the global annihilation and look at it from a more personal standpoint.
(06-05-2012, 08:43 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]I should probably clarify before this conversation goes any further, the point I wish to discuss is the intentional infringement on free will out of love and how that affects polarity - in any instance .

I know I just gave a huge planetary example, but I really chose that scenario for discussion because "John" would be consciously aware that he would be losing polarity. I don't want to focus on the world blowing up bit. (my bad)

It's essentially the same concept as a parent not allowing their 16 year old child to go to a party, or laws not allowing motorcyclist to ride without a helmet.

Can infringing on free will be a green ray activity? Does being conscious of the fact you are negatively affecting your polarity change the outcome? Or do you think you're really not negatively affecting your polarity in the first place. How do your intentions factor in?

I think this is a big part of our 3D experience. We all have kids, or friends running off the rails, or people beneath us at work etc. There are time when we feel we just have to intervene.

Ra did say that humans use many negative concepts without being aware of it. So much of what we do is ultimately "control", which is negative, in incalculable number of subtle ways that we think is "normal".

The less control I use with my son, the less control is required. If control was not the basis of how things work in a school, I would probably not even need to apply any control on my son. But I figure he came here to live the catalysts provided by our current society. So all is well ! Smile
(06-05-2012, 09:23 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I'm aware that scenario is both flawed and unrealistic, and not conducive to the heart of the topic I really want to discuss. I tired to drill the subject down further in my second post. Let's forget the global annihilation and look at it from a more personal standpoint.

My point of view on this is that you do not actually need to save those that are consciously doing bad deeds.

Saving a puppy, saving someone who is about to drown is one thing.
"Saving" our kid from alcohol and having sex with their classmates after 15-16 years mark is another.

There are things that one needs to explore on their own unless they wont get the lesson. "Alcohol is bad", said my dad to me, but I explored it anyway. And now I know why alcohol is bad and why I still decide to use it regardless. It takes years to build restrictions and proper uses regarding things that might be destructive in nature. "Just do not use them" wont cut it. When a young man, for example, sees all their mates smoking, smiling and talking outside, all he has is empty words and empty guidelines (do not do it, it is bad, mkay?) - but he will not "get it" until he cannot smoke enough. Does that mean every child would have to undergo through years and years addiction before they recognize its effect? I do not think so. There are plenty of kids that are not drawn to that stuff for some reason* (*reason being, they chose different dilemmas, usually more violet-ray and blue-ray oriented).

The whole point of being here is to create situations where we are vulnerable, where we make mistakes - to learn from them. We will never learn anything if we are bailed out by our guides/parents/etc all the time. That is my opinion it, but that wont mean that I will not have a bias when it comes to guiding a young life, if we decide to finally have childrens. I do not know what the post-2012 future will bring, so that is a different story for a different day.

So, back to the original topic: when did interventions really help you? When they were not forcing anything on you. When they shared (however strongly) a different point of view with you, but not when they forced something on you. ("you" not being you but anyone who reads this.). Sometimes there is lag between recognizing the truth behind those words, but when it really hits, it hits because one understands, not because one was forced to accept.
I agree with you Oldern, I have very a similar philosophy.

Consider this. Imagine we had a middle age woman with 6 kids, and who works at a Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation centre for people who were committed against their will. Now, this lady might spend 80% of her life in control mode. She HAS to, or her kids will run riot, and her patients will find ways to relapse and won't get better. She is essentially, "infringing on the free will" of many in her life, which we equate with having a negative impact on polarization, but she is doing it all out of love. So how does this effect her harvestability? Her life is totally STO, but her life is also dependent on control. Surely we can't chalk that control up as a STS act.

I do have a point I'm trying to work towards here.
In your latter example, I think a control based drug rehab counselor would decrease her harvestability and potentially her polarity (tho that would depend on where in the polarity scale she was before) because unconditional love accepts others unconditionally and does not force change upon them, even if it is in thier physical interest.

The issue of sto oriented beings posessing hurdles to their harvestability or a limit to thier sto polarization was also discussed in the Ra discussion of Patton. You can be sto oriented but have beliefs that limit your polarization.

much love, xise

edit: I just wanted to point out in the above example the intent of the counselor would have a significant effect on her polarization. If she only does this job because she understands that her job's duty us designed to infringe, yet does everything as unconditionally loving and accepting as possible without getting fired, she would probably be more sto polarized than a person who zealously controls and forces physical change down peoples throats because she knows best.

edit2: I focused on the rehab portion. I think the Ra material talks about child rearing and that disciplining (which I interpreted as including control) is a part of the process of teaching them the ways of service (indeed, perhaps we as parents are teaching them both sts and sto by teaching them about positive sto concepts but while also having to discipline or sts methods on the child. perhaps that's another interpretation. interesting). So I don't think I would consider controlling your children quite in the same way, unless it is very overbearing.
(06-05-2012, 06:26 PM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you Oldern, I have very a similar philosophy.

Consider this. Imagine we had a middle age woman with 6 kids, and who works at a Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation centre for people who were committed against their will. Now, this lady might spend 80% of her life in control mode. She HAS to, or her kids will run riot, and her patients will find ways to relapse and won't get better. She is essentially, "infringing on the free will" of many in her life, which we equate with having a negative impact on polarization, but she is doing it all out of love. So how does this effect her harvestability? Her life is totally STO, but her life is also dependent on control. Surely we can't chalk that control up as a STS act.

I do have a point I'm trying to work towards here.

First of all, I know that this might sound nitpicky, but it is actually not. : D
So: how does one get 6 kids? Why do we assume that they will "run riot" if she is not in control? And how did she find herself in a situation where no husband is beside her and she has to rely on a job like this? Does she love what she is doing? Is she transforming the pain and suffering in her job into love as much as she can in her position?

Why am I asking these questions? Because they determine the type of the catalyst and the setup of a storytelling, basically. Because this is not one story. It is one situation, that you described, and many, many intertwining soul-level contracts and catalysts. A few examples, if you may:

- If the woman is a caring mother of 6 six children who had a reckless youngster years and wants to do everything to prevent it now, but is stuck with a job, then she most likely will have to face some things before she gets rid of all the stress that "comes with the job". As in: SHE did not listen to her parents either, for one, otherwise she would not end up with 6 kids and with a job that is nor fruitful, nor supportive. When she lets loose in the leashes and relaxes the notion of control, she might find out that her childs are more than capable of taking care of themselves like a tiny society does when the parents are not home. Responvible children are not less rare than responsible adults nowadays.

- If the woman turns her job into pure love, then yes, she is living a stress-free, positively oriented life. She most likely calls in favors whenever she can, and gets away with it. Smiles through the day because the reward is patients that DO listen and DO improve - sometimes more steadily than they "should", according to the data.

- If the patient mets this woman, the face they show each other totally depends on their attitude. For example, if a positively oriented, yet a vulnerable being went into a place like that, "fate" could easily arrange what type of doctor will treat him/her. In a positive case, a caring, really loving mother of the six child will meet this dumbly optimistic patient. In a negative case, a frustrated, controlling mother of six will meet the angry, world-hating patient. Different scenarios.

- "Six kid" means a lot of different things nowadays. Do they see their mothers frustration (if that exists?). Do they talk about it? I bet ya they do. Kids are not dumb, they just like to play dumb most of the time : ) Do they decide to keep it a bit down once they see a frustrated mother coming home? Do they make little surprises for her to lighten her up? Do they learn responsibility about life (taking care of each other) - in a positive case -, or do they just learn how to shop at disney.com with mom's credit card and how to effectively kill in Call of Duty: Black Ops? BIG difference in attitude, situations and soul-level contracts.

If anything, your point might very well be this: it is dumb to approach this whole situation in a mathematical manner, looking at percentages and harvestability. After all, I have the weirdo view that believes that "after" an incarnation that ends in, hm...2012, for example, one could have her "next" incarnation in 1996. Or 1356. Because I assume that they are connected both ways, as they are lived at the same moment after all. So what would stop someone who "misses" the harvest to just, after living enough lives, experiencing enough lives, to tune into one that is again here, at this day and age, and is ready for higher densities?

For every missed opportunity at this harvest, I urge every optimist to remember that there are dozens of oversoul-fragments who gathered succesful and VERY important experiences with those lifetimes, and they can utilize that in literally infinite ways in other incarnations, other lifetimes - and simultaneously, at "another", already happening Harvest.
Two more things. First: Sorry for writing a long post, but I love playing out imaginary scenarios, trying to think about how and why they make or make no sense.

Second: I firmly believe that graduation to 4d in a positive manner ultimately includes a recognition that it is not individual souls who graduate, but newborn (again) social memory complexes. Which means that it is a wise and good idea to turn our eyes towards those that we call "negatively oriented", "less harvestable" or "lukewarm" (as Ra said it : ) - as otherwise, it would be as if one finger out of my five would go into an elevator, leaving the body behind. It can do it, but it is not going to be a fun ride for my lost finger.
As a side note, I work with addicts every day in California. I have probably talked to hundreds, maybe thousands. I've helped referred people to tens of different drug/rehab programs. Ones that are outpatient. Inpatient. Incustody (jail/prison). None of them forces people to stay in the program (even the prison/jail ones - if you don't want to be there you can go to general population).

I'm not pointing this out to suggest there is something wrong with your hypothetical.

I'm pointing this out because the I think of all the fields of rehabilitation, they have figured out in the rehab field that the _best_ way to truly help someone is to not force change upon someone, but in essence respect their decisions and desires, to respect their free will. Because they have realized that you can't change someone's belief systems by force (and indeed, whenever probation or dependency courts incentivize completing a drug program to gain some other benefit, you usually have those clients complete the program to receive the other benefit, and then go back to using.)

Perhaps that your example including rehab, is an area where modern thinking and Law of One principles actually coexist in society. Wow. What a beautiful realization Smile. Thank you for the example!Smile
(06-05-2012, 07:15 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Second: I firmly believe that graduation to 4d in a positive manner ultimately includes a recognition that it is not individual souls who graduate, but newborn (again) social memory complexes. Which means that it is a wise and good idea to turn our eyes towards those that we call "negatively oriented", "less harvestable" or "lukewarm" (as Ra said it : ) - as otherwise, it would be as if one finger out of my five would go into an elevator, leaving the body behind. It can do it, but it is not going to be a fun ride for my lost finger.

Profound. Yes, I too agree about social memory complexes make harvest together, rather than individuals. I've experienced trying to do it on my own, and it's not much fun as you mention. I can't keep all the energies balanced. When the mind opens up to universal wisdom beyond the veil, I always appreciate the stability that other individuals provide, purely on just a being basis.
Oldern, don't apologies for long posts! I have one coming..

Ok, I've done a terrible job of trying to prelude this point, but, in doing so I did get the chance to clarify my own thinking a little. This is what my thought process is:

Free Will - not the most important lesson in this density.

Not UNIMPORTANT, but I think we may be, or at least I have been, missing the point about free will and polarity.

In my brain, I always thought the scale was like this..

STS {-------------------------------0------------------------------}STO

But are STS and STO really polar opposites in the true sense of the definition? I think it's more like this..

STS PATH
FEAR {-------------------------------------------------------------} LOVE

STO PATH
FEAR {-------------------------------------------------------------} LOVE

3rd density is the density in which we make a choice, STS or STO, but both are paths of LOVE, its just one radiates love inward, the other radiates love outward. We hit the fork in the road and then have to decide which way we'd best like to explore love.

If this is the case, then we no longer look at an action and just say, is this a STS act or an STO act, we also have to ask ourselves, where does this action lie in the balance between fear and love? And that can only be measured against what is in our own hearts. In infringing upon free will for the benefit of another, we have to evaluate how far along the scale our intentions are.

For example, keeping with the parent theme, an over protective parent might not allow their child to a party because they are just terrified of what might happen. Will they try drugs, unsafe sex, crash their car etc? This might be a reoccurring theme in the child's life where the parents fear leading to restriction, outbalances the love that leads to protection. Whereas another set of parents might be more discriminate against which parties their child attends and which they don't, and love might outweigh the fear, having faith that the kid will make sound decisions when needed.

If this theory is to hold out, then abridging free will must have some impact on a STS entity.

Quote:16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes to get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person from our planet going strictly on his own using free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land on our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

Ra: I am Ra. This first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.

So its in a STS entity's best interest not to infringe on free will either. I think it works like this. If a STS seeks to restrain me by, I dunno, locking me in a box, it's because I upset his inward streaming of love in someway. I don't follow his orders, causing him to question his influence of authority, or I am not taken in by his beauty, causing him to question his grandeur - or something to that effect. So he is fearful he has not reached perfection. He cannot love himself completely (Keeping in mind you need to polarise 95% to be harvestable to STS). If the entity was perfect, I would want to follow him on my own free will, right? Alas, it's his LOVE for himself, causing him to infringe upon my free will. Again, it's the balance between fear and love.

This leads me to believe that all infringements on free will are a result of fear in someway. This is why its detrimental to polarity.

Imagine your heart is a vase. Fear is a black liquid and love is water. Every time we act out of fear, black liquid goes into that vase, every time we act out of love, water goes into that vase. When we act out of fear/love or love/fear a mixture of both, depending on the balance you're utilizing, goes in the vase. The goal if you're STO is to have 51% water by the time the harvest comes around, and if you're STS the goal is to have 95%.

Once you hit 4th density and above, observing free will would carry more weight. 4th density you have to master love, be rid of fear. 5th density you're learning the ways of Wisdom, which would include the knowledge on how to best be of service (inward or outward) without infringing on free will. 6th, is a combination of both compassion and wisdom right?

IN CONCLUSION - My current theory is, in 3rd density, we have a bit of leeway, and it IS possible to polarise and become harvestable, even if you're infringing on free will, provided it's balanced with enough love.

Thoughts?
(06-06-2012, 06:15 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]3rd density is the density in which we make a choice, STS or STO, but both are paths of LOVE, its just one radiates love inward, the other radiates love outward. We hit the fork in the road and then have to decide which way we'd best like to explore love.

Absolutely! In fact, every act (including that of thinking) are acts of Love. Beneath all light/illusion there's the driving/energizing force of Love.

Love and fear are in fact the same one energy experienced in polar directions, so to speak. One is closer to Logos/Creator, the other is farther. One unifies and brings together, the other divides and breaks apart.

The truer statement here is that all is Love. The Creator is Love and therefore everything in Its creation is creature and agent of Love. Every so-called "evil" act can only be—and it is—an act of Love. There is no other force/energy in the universe but Love.

(But as I have always said, "Love" is the most bastardized and misunderstood term in the whole world.)

Quote:So its in a STS entity's best interest not to infringe on free will either.

Of course! The wiser the StS entity, the more it will respect free-will. The manner by which higher entities in the StS echelon operate is by influence, suggestion and insinuation (in the most subtle of ways). To caricaturize the concept: the negative entity whispers temptation into another entity's ear; it is then the choice of the target to accept the temptation and act upon it or decline it (whether it is aware of this "3rd-party influence" or not). In a manner of speaking, the StS entity is subtly asking permission to subdue/violate the target's freewill, and will do so with the target's consent.

The StS benifits the most by having others do its will out of their own accord; not by moving them by overt, brute force.
This may occur in one of two ways:

(1) Temptation is presented and the target "takes that bait" (concedes to the influence). Permission granted, the subtle manipulation can be begun. The StS will then proceed with each subsequent step as the target allows. The more the target gives in to this "temptation," the greater power the StS will have, and the greater its success will be in infiltrating the target.

(2) The target openly and deliberately engages in a sort of "contract" with the higher StS entity. This would normally be the case of 3D negative potential graduates. The target seeks negative contact, and negative contact is then given (this is done by mutual agreement of both parties; thus no true violation of free-will occurs).

Either way: the willing slave makes the perfect slave.

StS entities are far from stupid. Rather than going against the flow, they will alter the course of the flow to their favor. StS is all about saving energy, not wasting it. So a good StS entity will not use raw violence against its target: it is both counterproductive and taxing. Again, StS is all about minimizing energy expenses (output) and maximizing the feeding (intake).

Bottom line: the higher up in the evolutinary spiral, the more an entity will understand the quintessential importance of free-will (that goes for both StO and StS).
(06-06-2012, 09:57 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]...
The StS benifits the most by having others do its will out of their own accord; not by moving them by overt, brute force.
Either way: the willing slave makes the perfect slave.

We can see here how the concept of money is one of the most successful achievements of the Elites. Willing slaves and everybody believes this is perfectly "normal". Kudos to the Elites on the invention of money.

Now lets see what happens to this concept as this planet shifts into positive 4d. Smile
TheFifty9Sound, I like some of your ideas about STS/STO.
Although I am still against the wording after all these years, the illusion of polarity really seems like a totally different tool compared to vibration.

One can work "alone" and be on a high vibration - this is what I believe to be the "STS Heaven", where no fighting occurs, at all. That is for lower vibrations.
"STO" "lower vibrations" are, in this system, for places and belief systems that allow "STO" to encounter similarly vibratory level "STS" beings as well. If it is through a proxy or not, it does not matter.

But again, at the end of the day, and this concept is LITERALLY flowing into my mind right now, is that the Big Game is the game where the rules are so perfect that even the ignoration and breaking of the rules are allowed, and the system still works. What I am saying with this is that there is never an infrigment of free will, ever. It is a result of Law of Attraction, rather. It is a game of vibration. The mere recognition of being perfectly immune to everyone else's effects if you decide to puts you in a place where no entity will infrige your free will - because you did not allow it. I have been thinking a lot about this, and it seems like that this really, really is the case, and not because a lot of different channels mention it or that it has been written somewhere - but because the whole existence cannot make sense otherwise. Physical incarnations are trickier than non-veiled ones because of the time lag present, we can not always make a strong connection between the things happening around us and the intents that we are having when we started to manifest our outer worlds, imho. That gets better as one opens its violet chakra, though.

(Also! What if we are not making into the harvest, but harvest makes into us? As in once we learn enough of it, we choose the graduating incarnation around this time so we experience it. Bam, no longer is a huge cosmic event seemingly out of our hands, but rather firmly placed in it.)
(06-06-2012, 07:52 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]TheFifty9Sound, I like some of your ideas about STS/STO.
Although I am still against the wording after all these years, the illusion of polarity really seems like a totally different tool compared to vibration..

Yes. This is exactly what I am thinking. We aren't trying to "polarise" STS or STO, we're try to raise our vibration to love through STS or STO illusionary concepts. Every single act, every word, and as Siren pointed out, even every thought we carry out is a manifestation of love/fear or fear/love in some way.

To me, the conscious recognition of this allows for a very fresh outlook on the world around us. If you can see the love that makes people do things out of fear, it's so much easier to offer them forgiveness and acceptance. If you stop looking at people as STS or STO, good or evil, right or wrong, and look at people doing their honest best to balance fear and love, there is no politician, no racist, no bigot, no homophobe, no sexual predator, no lawyer, no murderer you can't find it in your heart to love and forgive. And is not to love others, to love ourselves? How much more beneficial is that to raising our own vibration?

And you might be right, if everything is just different gradients of fear and love, then perhaps there is no infringement on free will - It's just another illusionary tool we've manifested to learn the ways of fear/love and love/fear.

And the Big Game is perfect, it goes ever on. There are no infringements or breaking of the rules, there just is, as there always will be, one Infinite Radiant Is.
Also, I changed the title of this thread because the original was no longer appropriate, and way off the point to begin with.
(06-07-2012, 07:06 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]...there just is...

You are really seeing the outer teachings. Smile

Congrats! Heart
(06-07-2012, 07:06 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]And you might be right, if everything is just different gradients of fear and love (...)

Infinity became aware. Intelligent Infinity (or infinite potential) then focused Itself. This prime focus/thought/Love/Logos is the acting (kinetic), creative principle that formed the Grand Illusion (the 7-light spectra) that is the Creation for the Creator to experience Itself in spatial/temporal configurations (i.e. evolution).

Simply put: Light is what everything is made of. And Love (which is not light) is the driving/energizing force that manifests/forms all light (and all light, by its very nature, is illusory).

Everything else is merely gradients of that Love/Light. "Dark" and "fear" are simply experiences/perceptions of a certain gradient or vibration of this Love and Light. The greatest/purest expression of Love is the Logos itself (which is beyond/beneath all light).

If the following resonates with you, take it. Otherwise, discard it and move on:
At the final turning inwards before coalescing with the Source, light is no more, for it has been completely re-aborsed. Light is all external/outer manifestation, which is temporal and spatial, and what constitutes the Grand Illusion. "Beyond" this Illusion, there is no more light: there is the the Thought/Focos that is Love and then there is Infinity itself.