Bring4th

Full Version: Added a finnishing touch to the spectrum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday and the day before that have ben two of my more productive ones.
After a couple Epiphanies, the entierity of yesterday was spent updating the spectrum,
reading through and organizing medical data, adding most of the remaining details.
Funnily enough, this time my brow/crown chakra (and everything else, but thats beside the point)
took a rather large step forward making me percieve more detail in my everyday through the senses aswell
(along with more vivid dreams and getting web-like feeling over parts of my head).

Feel free to opt in with data you believe i should add/alter/consider.

[Image: Spectrum%20v2.png]
[Image: B-M-SM-SB.png]

I decide to see all water energies as individual crowns, supplied by the preceding earth energy,
and made more concentrated at its center, letting it reach further due to the potential fire between.

A week ago i dabbeled into trying to map the brain according to where i've previously felt pressure or pains
due to energetic activity of given or opposite color and trying to match the properties of an energy
to the subjective take on what certain brain activity represents in the eyes of scientists..
and then some assumptions of whats considered opposite.

Edit: made an image with abit more detail and numbers rather than colors, as the spectrum is found right above anyways.
[Image: brain%20area%20frequencies.png]
(06-06-2012, 07:44 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday and the day before that have ben two of my more productive ones.
After a couple Epiphanies, the entierity of yesterday was spent updating the spectrum,
reading through and organizing medical data, adding most of the remaining details.

I have also been very productive in recent days Smile

I have a question though: with all the data that you have provided, how can I 'apply' it to my personal energy system? do I need some form of basic equipment, some sort of tuning or measuring device?

I have always been a little wary of bio-feedback devices (pendulums, tarot readings, muscle testing, etc).

I am looking towards using crystals as a way of extending my body's energetic field/functionality.
(06-08-2012, 08:53 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I have also been very productive in recent days Smile

I have a question though: with all the data that you have provided, how can I 'apply' it to my personal energy system? do I need some form of basic equipment, some sort of tuning or measuring device?

I have always been a little wary of bio-feedback devices (pendulums, tarot readings, muscle testing, etc).

I am looking towards using crystals as a way of extending my body's energetic field/functionality.

No equipment or meassuring device is needed.. tho having it would let me attain abit more exact information regarding crystals.

Ive made/uploaded most useful frequencies and sets on the youtube channel in my sig, along with the frequency player incase someone wanna create their own combinations or see whats inbetween the numbers i mention.

Upon hearing a frequency, the brain mimics it and thusly, most of your attention/energies are being redirected towards that point, its Overtone(s)/NightlyOpposites and ajecent areas.
There is potential for destroying oneself if the wrong frequency/ies are used excessively...
Luckily, ive found the pitfalls and bypassed them with a set which has everything in the right ammounts, bottom-up. the only frequency set which has no negative side effects of excessive use. 15,40625 15,6875

Crystals, afaik radiate with frequencies depending on the mineral combination contained in a similar but not equal way as sound frequencies...
With sound frequencies, octave doesnt matter (and its always gona be on your highest currently possible quality of that area/energy, pushing upwards)
With crystal it octave does matter, gradualy more and more, the further up the spectrum you go.

Currently i'm going with black tourmaline (15,40625 and probably a slight bit of 8,1875 aswell) and temporarily pyrite (9,40625 9,6875)... If there was a crystal with 15,40625 and 15,6875 i'd take that instead.

Fun fact; Uranium and plutonium become two thousand times more radioactive/radiating when combined with dioxygen...
Trying to observe the half-life on an atom will prevent it from falling to half because you are giving it energy "refilling it" by looking at, thus thinking of it..
The "non-radioactive" elements radiate aswell, just not very much. therefore they are sustained by the background energy existing everywhere... i guess this is why its suggested to put crystals out in the sunlight (or buried in the earth) every few months..

With the brain map its easy to read up on the different areas and organize your knowledge better..
or if you attain a pain at some area of the brain, you can know which chakra you need to focus on to counter it.