Bring4th

Full Version: The Law of Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Latest update/revision: Feb 05 2013]

Everything you see or otherwise imagine is made of light. And there is no difference between seeing or imagining. You might say seeing is done by the optical lenses of the physical body/apparatus which is filtered into the mind complex for internal processing, and that perhaps the functioning of imagining should be strictly relegated to the mind complex alone—it matters not. This is the point: there is an observer. It is not a question of whether what you observe is “solid” or “intangible”—the point is that you are observing. The act of observing implies an object of observation; which must, out of necessity, be visual—as are all phenomena occurring both/either outside in space/time or/and inside in time/space—and all visual phenomena are constructs of light.

Light comes into being by the action of observation. And the ultimate observer is that one great Original Thought: that focus of intelligent energy known as the Logos, or Love (aptly called "the Creative Principle"). It is by this kinetic focus of pure motion/vibration that all is illuminated. They key is focus, or thought. Thus, the 2nd distortion—Love—creates the 3rd: light.

And you, by being a focus of consciousness, are already a co-Creator.

And though you may not realize it (or may, to greater or lesser extent), you are creating, organizing, ordering, regulating and modulating all the light material around you (within the possibilities/limitations of 3rd-density and, to some extent, 4th) into vibrationally matching arrangements, patterns, and configurations of light by the sheer act of thought alone.

Thought is the Creative Principle. Thought is a focus of consciousness as intelligent energy. Thought is Love. Love is creative (and when I say creativity I mean con-structive and de-structive; or in other words, trans-formative, for Love is not static; Love is kinetic, flux, pure vibration).

What you may not yet realize, though, is that “matter” is light—not clear white light in its un-diffracted purity, but a certain “quality” or “intensity” of the original light—a “type” of light nonetheless.

Indeed, light is the only material in and of Creation.

And Thought creates light. Or if you prefer, Love creates light. Thought, or love, is the Creative Principle: the Great Observer; the active, kinetic focus of intelligent energy, which not only creates or manifests light, but also has the power (i.e. free-will) to direct it, arrange it, and organize it into holographic, illusory shapes, forms and patterns. This is how all densities and planes of manifestation come into being. This is what the Logos is and what the Logos does.

And you are dancing Thoughts—sub-Logoi, co-Creators.

There Is No Other Material Except Light

The “stuff” of the universe is light. The “stuff” that makes up your bodies, whether now in 3rd-density or in 4th, 5th, or 6th, is light. The “stuff” that makes up absolutely every-thing is nothing else but light—although different grades, intensities, or qualities of light; from grosser to finer (or from “material” to “ethereal,” if you like). Light makes up every-thing across all densities—albeit the materiality, substance, physicality, form, texture, solidity, tangibility, flexibility, and overall plasticity (and transparency) of this light is determined by the angular velocity (i.e. vibratory rate, or rotational speed) of the core photonic particle/waves that make up the “stuff”—the material (which in turn makes up the bodies)—of each density. In other words, the yellow-ray frequency of light is different than green- or blue-ray light. Thus, the physicality/materiality of each true-color body changes from density to density (i.e. bodies become more subtle, more refined, more ethereal as the entity moves upwards/inwards ever closer to that great Original Thought which is the source of the un-distorted/un-diffracted, pure, clear white Light).

To be clear: there is One Light. This pure, clear white Light is the manifestation of Love, the Logos, the Creative Principle, the Original Though: the kinetic, energetic focus of Intelligent Infinity in Its free-will.

Those who seek the Light seek the manifestation of Love. Those who seek the Thought seek the Heart of Creation—the source of all Light. Needless to say, Love dwells in light and light is made of Love.

Everything I am here to say is summarized in this one quote alone. I believe comprehending the following is absolutely fundamental to understanding the nature of manifestation and the structure of dimensionalities:

Quote:64.6 Our understanding is that there is no other material except light.

Now, let us “unpack” this. What is a material exactly?

Material (n.)
late 14c., "substance from which something is made" directly from Late Latin materialis (adj.) "of or belonging to matter," from Latin materia (n.) "matter, stuff, substance from which something is made, built, constructed or formed."

In other words, a material is a substance used to build, construct, create some-thing. And to the best of my knowledge, the only material there is in and of Creation is light. Ra has served to confirm this for me (and this is one of the reasons why I hold The Ra Material in such high esteem).

As you read along remember the definition of material, and keep this in mind: light = original material.

Let's recap:

Quote:15.21 The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light.

1st distortion = free-will
2nd distortion = Logos = Love = Creative Principle = intelligent energy
3rd distortion = light

In other words, light does not make love—light is the manifestation of love (and by “manifestation” I mean every- and any-thing you see or otherwise imagine; every-thing that is subject to the visual observation of an observer, whether physically or metaphysically). Love—as the focus or thought of intelligent infinity—is, in and of itself, unmanifest: it is beyond manifestation—Love is the manifestator rather than the manifestation, so to speak. Love becomes manifest only in, through, and by light. Love creates light. Light does not create love. There is a precursor to light, and that is love. Further, light—independently of all else—does not equal love except as in “light/love;” for as love creates light, so too will light be full of love, full of energy, full of this creative life. However, it is Love that creates light, not the other way around; and it is love that uses this light as the material for Creation. Thus, love become love/light, and light invariably becomes light/love—there is no light without love just as there is no painting without a painter and no dream without a dreamer—the "heart" or "soul" of the artist will always be in its architecture, shall we say. The moment Intelligent Infinity, in Its free-will, found focus (it con-centrated into a Thought, or Love, or Logos), the moment light came into being and all was illuminated.

Understand: (1) the free-will of Intelligent Infinity leads to (2) a kinetic focus (i.e. thought) of intelligent energy, which manifests (3) the light material (out of which every-thing is subsequently made by diffractions of this one white light, thus resulting in various experiential illusory patterns).

We’ll get into all this more in detail as we go along.

Quote:41.9 The simplest manifest being is light or what you have called the photon.

Plain and clear: the simplest manifest being is light (a.k.a. the photon, in modern scientific parlance). Understand: this is the building block of all other forms of manifestation—including "matter." Anyone with an ultra-magnifying microscope can look into a piece of human flesh and see it is made up of vibrant light pixels—or even look into a hard, solid, "dead" rock and realize it's full of hectic particles of light moving like a sea of jittering termites!

In the following quote the questioner asks how was the galaxy and planetary systems formed; to which Ra answers (from here on everything between parentheses in these quotes is mine):

Quote:13.9 You must imagine a great leap of thought in this query, for at the last query the physical (i.e. space/time), as you call, it, universes were not yet born.

The energies (i.e. of Love/the Logos) moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle (i.e. Love/the Logos) of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators (i.e. became individuated foci of consciousness as stars/suns). Thus the so-called physical matter began (i.e. when the stars/suns appeared). The concept of light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion (i.e. light) of infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy (i.e. full of love/intelligent energy), thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle (i.e. Love).

In other words: what you call “matter” is light—albeit in its, shall we say… “brute form.” And I reiterate: the concept of light is instrumental in understanding light is the building block of “matter.”

The questioner now asks what causes the rotation (i.e. energy motions/vibration of Love) so that light condenses into physical or chemical elements. In other words, how does Love, or the Logos, create “matter” through the material known as light? Ra answers as follows:

Quote: 28.5 It is necessary to consider the enabling function of the focus known as Love (Love = focus of Intelligent Infinity in Its free-will, yielding intelligent energy). This energy (i.e. Love/the Logos) is of an ordering nature. It orders in a cumulative way from greater to lesser so that when Its universe, as you may call it, is complete, the manner of development (i.e. evolution) of each detail is inherent in the living light (i.e. matter) and thus will develop (i.e. evolve) in such and such a way[...]

In other words, Love/the Logos/focus of intelligent energy orders or organizes its light material from greater to lesser, finer to denser if you like (or from “etheric” to “material,” if you prefer), so that when the universe is complete (i.e. ready to be experienced), the manner of development (i.e. evolution) of is inherent in the living light (i.e. matter, material, the physical bodies) and thus will develop (i.e. evolve) in such and such a way (i.e. 1st density leading to 2nd leading to 3rd leading to 4th and so on).

Light in Relation to Evolution, Harvest & Graduation from Density to Density

Now let us explore light in relation to evolution, harvest and graduation from density to density. As we go along you will remember that each density represents the recapitulation of Intelligent Infinity in Its discovery of awareness—each density being of a certain vibratory intensity/quality, or apportion of light (i.e. of separation of white light into distinct colors) and that graduation/harvest from one density to the next lies in an entity’s ability to use, welcome, and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light (i.e. in order to graduate to 4th density one needs be able to use, welcome and enjoy the green-ray intensity of light). Also pay attention to the word “illusion” as we’ll get into that later.

Quote:28.2 This information may be of aid here. We speak now nonspecifically to increase the depth of your conceptualization of the nature of what is. The universe in which you live is recapitulation in each part of intelligent infinity. Thus you will see the same patterns repeated in physical and metaphysical areas; the rays or apportions of light (i.e. densities) being, as you surmise, those areas of what you may call the physical illusion which rotate, vibrate, or are of a nature that may be, shall we say, counted or categorized in rotation manner in space/time[...]

Evolution (i.e. the process back to the One Infinite Creator) begins with a planet commences the first density experience (red-ray vibratory light spectrum):

Quote:13.16 Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness (i.e. planetary sphere as a focus of energy/love—not yet manifested/materialized into light—being only a vortex of energy). Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness (i.e. the planet “materializes” or "forms" in 1st density), according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

1st density harvest: graduation to 2nd

Here, Ra is describing how 1st-density chemical (atomic/molecular) substances combine so as to become/evolve into 2nd-density cellular organisms (i.e. which is basically organized 1st-density material). This is 2nd-density harvest.

Quote:41.10 As the vibratory energies move from red to orange the vibratory environment is such as to stimulate those chemical substances (of 1st-density material/elements/entities) which lately had been inert to combine in such a fashion that love and light begin the function of growth (i.e. 2nd-density cellular organisms).

2nd density harvest: graduation into 3rd

The questioner now asks how did native 2nd-density entities graduate to 3rd density. Ra answers:

Quote: 14.2 There was […] the simple third-density investment which is the line of spiraling light calling distortion upward from density to density.

In other words, when 2nd-density entity was able to use, welcome and enjoy a greater intensity of light (i.e. yellow-ray), graduation took place, and the 2nd-density being became a 3rd-density being (with the proper bodily reconfiguration/evolvement).

3rd density harvest: graduation to 4th

Quote:82. 29 The necessity for graduation to fourth density is an ability to use, welcome, and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light (i.e. this “certain intensity” being fourth-density light, or the green-ray spectrum of the white light) of the One Infinite Creator.

In other words, for a 3rd-density entity to graduate to 4th-density it needs be able to use, welcome, and enjoy green-ray, or 4th-density, light; just as 1st-density entity needs to be able to use, welcome, and enjoy orange-ray light in order to graduate to 2nd-density.

It continues:

Quote:[...]the measurement would be that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which was imbued with a certain quality of light. The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either third-density light or fourth-density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross.

Here, the evolutionary experience of the Creation is likened to a set of stairs—which is most appropriate—; each step (i.e. density) being corresponded to a certain quality or intensity of light, there being a distinct boundary between one color and the next (red, orange, yellow, green, etc). In other words, although there is somewhat of a blending between thresholds, there is a distinct experiential difference between one density and another—and the crossing requires an actual effort (an impulse, a desire, a certain force of will) from the entity's part.

Quote:13.17 The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity (i.e. each density-experience strives towards using, welcoming, and enjoying an ever greater intensity of light—this is the red-to-violet evolutionary journey. This is the recapitulation Ra speaks of). Thus, first dimensional beingness (i.e. 1st density) strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.

Quote:13.18 Picture, if you will, the difference between first-vibrational mineral or water life and the lower second-density beings which begin to move about within and upon its being. This movement is the characteristic of second density, the striving towards light and growth (i.e. 2nd-density orange-ray light).

Quote:71.2 The connection between polarization and harvestability is most important in third-density harvest. In this density an increase in the serving of others or the serving of self will almost inevitably increase the ability of an entity to enjoy an higher intensity of light (i.e. green-ray light).

4th-density harvest: graduation to 5th

Quote:47.6 The qualifications for fifth density, however, involve understanding. This then, becomes the primary qualification for graduation from fourth to fifth density. To achieve this graduation the entity must be able to understand the actions, the movements, and the dance. There is no percentage describable which measures this understanding. It is a measure of efficiency of perception. It may be measured by light. The ability to love, accept, and use a certain intensity of light (i.e blue-ray) thus creates the requirement for both positive and negative fourth to fifth harvesting.

Quote:48.6 There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density. The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until the appropriate intensity (i.e. blue-ray) of the light may be welcomed. This is fourth-density harvest.

In other words:

Quote:3.10 The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding (i.e. green-ray light/4D) which is governed by the laws of love (i.e. green-ray light/4D), and which seeks the laws of light (i.e. blue-ray light/5D). Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light (i.e. blue-ray light/5D) seek the Law of One (i.e. indigo-ray light/6D). Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness (i.e. violet-ray light/7D).

In sum: the readiness for graduation from one density to the next lies in the entity’s ability to use, welcome and enjoy a greater quality of light—this is in turn determined by the strength of will, or desire, that fuels the entity in its seeking to "cross the threshold." There is nothing arbitrary that determines the “readiness” to graduate from one density to the next—it is solely determined by the entity's ability to use, welcome and enjoy a greater quality of light.

Light in Relation to Black Holes

I’ve said this before: black holes are inwardly turned stars; that is to say, light is being absorbed inwards rather than radiated outwards at this point. In other words, the black hole is the gateway back into the Creator (that there is a super-massive black hole in the center of the galaxy remains to be proven or dis-proven—I leave that to your own contemplation).

Quote:29.18 [...]when all of creation in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature (late-7th density), the entire creation infinitely coalesces; the light seeking and finding its source (i.e. Love, the Logos) and thusly ending the creation and beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole, as you call it, with its conditions of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen as it has been absorbed.
(There is another quote on the black hole in Post #4 below.)

Remember this: from that focus/con-centration of intelligent energy we call Love was light emanated in the beginning, and into that great original thought of Love must light be absorbed once again in the end. This is the will of the Creator for all infinity; the ebb and the flow, the rhythms and the heartbeat of Creation: radiating/unfolding outwards and thus commencing the Creative experience, and subsequently absorbing/drawing/folding back all inwards and thus ending the Creation. The Creation ends as it begins: in Mystery. And Infinity is free to continues to create infinitely in an ever-present now.

Light in Relation to Bodies

Let’s get something clear: I use the term body strictly to refer to the space/time vehicle used in each density, be that 1st, 3rd, or 6th density. To the best of my knowledge, all bodies are constructs of physical light and operate in space/time.

I’ll make this short using two quotes only:

Quote:11.15 The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control to those who are what you may call crusaders.

Prior to this, Ra had said that the entity who had been known as Genghis Khan in a 3rd-density incarnation on this planet was now incarnated as a 4th-density entity. What I wanted to note here is that Ra stated this quite clearly: incarnate in a physical light body. That is to say, the space/time body (i.e. physical) is made of light.

In the following quote Ra is talking about a 5th-density entity:

Quote:67.6 This query is not particularly simple to answer due to the transdimensional nature, not only of space/time to time/space, but from density to density. The time/space light or fifth-density body is used while the space/time fifth-density body remains in fifth density. The assumption that the consciousness is projected thereby is correct. The assumption that this conscious vehicle attached to the space/time fifth-density physical complex is that vehicle which works in this particular service is correct.

The only thing I wanted to pluck out of this quote is that the 5th-density entity has both a space/time (physical) body and a time/space (metaphysical) analog. I don’t like to use the term “body” for time/space because the so-called “astral” or “light body” does not serve the functions of a body and lacks all the necessary characteristics of what constitutes a body, properly speaking. (If you practice “astral projection” you should have already learned you don’t even need a “body” in the inner, time/space, metaphysical planes; and that this “astral body”—which you can do away with at any time and just move about as “body-less” mind/spirit consciousness—cannot be properly be called a “body” as such).

I’ll leave you two more quotes to ponder:

Quote:54.6 [...] although it is true that each true-color vehicle is available potentially there is skill and discipline needed in order to avail the self of the more advanced or lighter vehicles.

If the more advanced bodies are lighter vehicles, the less advanced bodies are, well, less lighter vehicles (i.e. matter).

Quote:59.24 [...] the grosser or less dense materials will be pulled into conformation with the denser and lighter energies which give your Logos its proceedings through the realms of experience.

Remember this: light = original material. “Matter” is not something “other than” light—just light in its grosser, coarser, rougher form. You may see 1st through mid-4th density as the “grosser” half of the light spectrum, and mid-4th density to 7th as the “finer” half. 4th density is right in between the lesser/lower densities and the greater/higher. 4th density may also be seen as the balance-point (50/50) between physical or space/time and metaphysical or time/space. As entities progress through the evolutionary spiral ascending inwards, metaphysical reality progressively begins to play a greater role (just as space/time plays a greater role in the lower densities).

Light in Relation to Illusion(s)

Quote:13.9 This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

Plain and simple: solar systems, galaxies, and planets, are all referred to as physical illusions. Also notice that Ra says “the light of love;” reaffirming the fact that light is the product, the result, the manifestation of love, which is a kinetic focus of intelligent energy; the Original Thought, or the Logos (i.e. focus or con-centration of energy).

Quote:27.17 The nature of the vibratory patterns of your universe is dependent upon the configurations placed upon the original material or light (again: light = the original material) by the focus or Love (again, Love = focus, con-centration) using Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities (read again: densities = illusions) in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing Itself. Thus the colors, as you call them, are as strait, or narrow, or necessary as is possible to express, given the will of Love.

Re-worded: the nature of the vibratory patterns (that make up the densities) of the universe is determined by the focus or Love (again, Love = focus) using intelligent energy (which is basically Love in action directed by free-will) to configure the original material or light (again, light = the original material) to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities (again, densities = illusions).

Quote:13.13 Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern (again, density = illusory pattern) contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

Again, here we see the definition of densities as illusory patterns. Also notice how each solar system is said to have its own local coordinate of illusory natural laws. In other words: natural laws of physics (or metaphysics, for that matter) are also illusory. As Ra said:

Quote:70.17 [...]time/space is no more homogenous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws.
(And remember, natural laws are illusory too.)

Now, more importantly:

Quote:6.14 Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity.

Here Ra states, quite clearly, that the illusion is created of light (by the will of Love) in varying degrees of intensity (i.e. red-, orange-, yellow-, green-ray, etc). In other words, the undistorted, pure, clear white light is diffracted or separated; this separation into “apportions” of light result in the illusory vibratory spectra that are the densities we experience through the Creation.

So what is an illusion? Simple: everything that is not (though apparent rather than real) Intelligent Infinity in Its unpotentiated, boundless, formless state of undistorted, undifferentiated, indivisible Infinity, or Oneness, is, in some way, form, shape, or fashion, an illusion. The “appearance” of something else, something paradoxically “other than,” is the illusion.

There is only One of us here, and yet, we are (paradoxically and seemingly) many. This “manyness,” this “differentiation” from One (again, apparent rather than real) is an illusion. “Variousness” is an illusion. And the illusion is created of light (by the diffractions of light rotating/vibrating at varying frequencies creating form and shape and color and pattern and various states of "materiality").

Thus, from the 3rd distortion (light) come many, many possible distortions which create all the illusory patterns we see; both in space/time as well as time/space. We live in a dream within a dream within a dream. And what we infinitely seek (whether knowingly or unknowingly) is the Dreamer—the Creator—to discover, to experience, that we were/are/always shall be the Dreamer dreaming the dream of Itself. This is the only purpose of the Creation: the experience and the journey. The goal is not necessarily to terminate the illusion, but to experience the journey in awe, wonder and enjoyment until the Creator has been fulfilled with Its own experience of Itself.

In order for this experience to be possible at all, the Creator needs to somehow differentiate Itself from Itself infinitely in order to gain an equally infinite experience of Itself for all infinity. The only way this is possible is to invest Itself in the exploration of illusory shapes and forms and patterns (which, again, are apparent rather than real—because Intelligent Infinity in its unpotentiated, undistorted, undifferentiated state never ceases BEING unpotentiated, undistorted and undifferentiated Infinity, or Oneness—and that is why all of this is an illusion, a kaleidoscopic holographic dream within the imagination of Infinite Intelligence).

Thus, I reiterate once again in the most literal sense: everything you see or otherwise imagine is created of the only material there is: Light—the manifestation of Love (which is a kinetic focus or thought of pure motion, or energy, directed by the free-will of Intelligent Infinity—wherein lies all potentiality, all possibility and all infinity of being).

And though we are aware (to varying degrees of awareness) that “separation” is an illusion, we yet remain very much separated and individuated (are you not an in-divide-dual, after all?). Why is this so? Because we are dancing thoughts in an illusory ballroom of light.

Free-will, love and light are the three distortions of Intelligent Infinity. Intelligent Infinity is All There Is. Everything else is an illusion. The illusion ends just as a long stage play must have a conclusion...

Quote:104.26 And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator.

There is no end to your beingness—because there is no beginning.

There is only being.

And you are.

Returning to the one un-diffracted white light will dissolve this Grand Illusion and end this Creation. Light will find its source; that is: Love. And that one great Original Thought will, by free-will, de-focalize, shall we say, into a... for lack of a better word, non-thought or thoughlessness (i.e. cessation of activity, motion, vibration) and return to a state of unpotentiatedness once again.

Without illusion, there is no Creation; and hence no experiential reality.

The Creator shall know Itself.

Hopefully, this clears up the erroneous mis-understanding that “illusion” is somehow “bad” or “negative” or "undesirable," and also "amend" the mis-perception that "matter" is something "other than" light.

PS: I could add quotes from the Q'uo transcripts at a later time to support and expand on this subject.
An amazing post, Siren.
I will find the Bashar meditation that deals with this EXACTLY, and it basically guides us through creation itself.
It is very intense, very eye-opening, very precise, and it starts within the darkness.
That darkness at the end sounds like when all end up as black holes, which all eventually evaporate due to hawking radiation, till there is nothing left. That could be the peace and tranquility you speak of.
(06-07-2012, 04:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That darkness at the end sounds like when all end up as black holes, which all eventually evaporate due to hawking radiation, till there is nothing left. That could be the peace and tranquility you speak of.

The black-hole is an inwardly-turned star: all light being absorbed inwards; the "looking back" is over. This is the last step before turning back to the Source.

Isn't the heart of a galaxy a supermassive black-hole (central sun) after all?

Quote:29.19 Questioner: Then the black hole would be a point at which the environmental material has succeeded in uniting with unity or with the Creator? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The black hole which manifests third density is the physical complex manifestation of this spiritual or metaphysical state. This is correct.

Quote:40.1 Questioner: I thought that I would make a statement and let you correct it. I’m trying to make a simple model of the portion of the universe that we find ourselves in. Starting with the sub-Logos, our sun, we have white light emanating from this which is made up of the frequencies ranging from the red to the violet. I am assuming that this white light then contains the experiences through all of the densities and as we go into the eighth density we go into a black hole which becomes, on the other side, another Logos or sun and starts another octave of experience. Can you comment on this part of my statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment upon this statement to an extent. The concept of the white light of the sub-Logos being prismatically separated and later, at the final chapter, being absorbed again is basically correct. However, there are subtleties involved which are more than semantic.

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.
Relevant?

Quote: 64.6 Questioner: Could you describe or tell me of rituals or technique used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?

Ra: I am Ra. To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth density is inevitably distorted greatly.

However, we shall attempt to speak to your query for it is an helpful one in that it allows us to express once again the total unity of creation. We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light. Our rituals, as you may call them, are an infinitely subtle continuation of the balancing processes which you are now beginning to experience.

We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without,for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.

Your rituals at your level of progress contain the concept of polarization and this is most central at your particular space/time.

We may answer further if you have specific queries.

Perhaps Ra now is light seeking the Creator consciousness beyond that light?
(06-07-2012, 04:50 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps Ra now is light seeking the Creator consciousness beyond that light?

Yes, but Ra is of 6th density. They expressively state that they have become light. As long as we are within the Creation, which is a Grand Illusion (the 7 spectra of light, the so-called densities), then we are still within the illusion, which is entirely made of light/matter, or illusory material.

It is my understanding that it is at 7D when the "looking backwards" is over and the turning towards the Source is begun. That appears to be what 7D is about: it is the total sum of all densities, completed, fullfileld; the wrapping-up of the entirety of the experience(s), the light drawing back into its source, the mind/body/spirit complex(es) growing exponentially in "spiritual mass" and the illusion is abandoned as the entity merges and integrates back into the Creator-source.

/EDIT
Some snippets I found from Ra:

Quote:(...)you may conveniently consider each density of being to have a greater and greater spiritual mass. The mass increases, shall we say, significantly but not greatly until the gateway density. In this density the summing up, the looking backwards — in short, all the useful functions of polarity have been used. Therefore, the metaphysical electrical nature of the individual grows greater and greater in spiritual mass.

Quote:After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density. Thus the looking backwards is finished at that point.

Quote:The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

Quote:This point only becomes important when you consider that when all of creation in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature, the entire creation infinitely coalesces; the light seeking and finding its source and thusly ending the creation and beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole, as you call it, with its conditions of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen as it has been absorbed.

Becoming a black hole then must be an immensely pleasurable experience. I can't imagine.
Hi Siren!

is this post being remade?

I remember it as being one large compilation of Light Quotes (if my memory serves me correctly).

thanks.

plenum

Shin'Ar

Siren, may I ask you a question?

I would start by making a statement that has recently caused disturbance with other members, but it is not meant to sound judgmental, simply my impression being made clear to you. That statement being thus,

In our past discussion in depth about our interpretations and speculations of Light and Origin, I have formed an impression of what I suppose you think based upon what you have stated. Please feel free to correct me whenever my impression is wrong. My memory does not serve me well as I age into midlife in this from. I do apologize ahead of time for any inaccurate impressions, and none are meant as insult or effort to make you something that you are not.

It is rather strange that in a forum with so many competent and intelligent thinkers that I should even have to preempt all of my discussion in this way, but so be it.

First of all you are aware that our interpretations of Light and sound origins and vibrations have some contradiction with each other. I am not even sure exactly what those were without reacquainting myself with specific past posts, I just recall that your understanding and mine had some differences.

So with that in mind I ask you,

" if this 3rd density is an illusion, how then can a fifth density light being enter and interact with something that is an illusion in another density?"

I think much of the problem is in the difference between how I define illusion and how many others here, and maybe even Ra, defines and applies the term 'illusion'.

I have noted in another thread how I think Ra means to use that term, but there still seems to be some contradiction within the material. I continue to struggle with it. I am curious how you respond to the interaction between illusion in one density and reality in another.

is it just the matter of perception, or is there some other dynamic spoken of in nthe material that am unaware of?
(01-06-2013, 09:09 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Siren!
is this post being remade?

That's the idea! I'm still working on it. On how to condense everything into a simple, concise and straight-forward post. I have started several drafts but they all ended up being too dense and too voluble for my liking. I don't want to make it 50 pages!

I do admit I have left this unattended. Now that you brought it up again I'm going to get back to it.

(01-06-2013, 09:40 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]"if this 3rd density is an illusion, how then can a fifth density light being enter and interact with something that is an illusion in another density?"

Because 5th density is also an illusion.

How do you, as a 3rd-density entity, interact with a 2nd-density animal/vegetal or a 1st-density elemental? Or how do 4th-density "aliens" interact with 3rd-density human-beings?

Now, I feel the whole "light being" concept is grossly misinterpreted. From the perspective of a 3rd-density entity with a 3rd-density body with 3rd-density optical lenses and 3rd-density brain apparatus, the physical vehicle of one of 5th-density or above will indeed appear, be interpreted and processed as that of light in its most radiant and refulgent splendour. And I tell you: this is true; it is the most magnificent and brilliant of lights in contrast!

And yet, I am also aware, and I do make this assertion, that the physical vehicle I am wearing right now is also a light body—that is, its material, the "stuff" it is made of, is light; albeit 3rd-density light. There are only PHOTONS making up every fiber and chemical and molecule and cell and atom in my body. My body is a light body and so is yours; although the angular velocity (rotational speed) of the core photonic particles/waves/field that make up my physical vehicle is of a 3rd-density vibratory nature—not 4th, 5th, or 6th. Hence the difference. Bodies begin to become "luminiferous" in the higher-densities as the entity's awareness moves/vibrates closer to the Original Light. This is a natural result of evolution.

How solid do you think photons (i.e. light) are?

Quote:I think much of the problem is in the difference between how I define illusion and how many others here, and maybe even Ra, defines and applies the term 'illusion'.

Let us put it this way: there is One Original Desire, One Original Thought, and One Original Light or Material. That is the sequence—in that order. The first is free-will: the desire of Intelligent Infinity to know Itself. The second is Love or Intelligent Energy: a kinetic focus of motion, action, or pure vibration, which is the Creative Principle. The third is the resulting manifestation—that which is visible.

The Original Light, being a manifestation of the Original Thought, is pure, white, crystalline, transparent and limitless—not yet distorted in any way, shape, form or fashion. We are still at this point within the 3rd-distortion, which is light, without Creation.

Then Love/Intelligent Energy/the Original Thought diffracts this light and begins to weave the Creation. At this point light becomes distorted (and I never use "distortion" or "illusion" in a negative sense) as form, shape and color appears. This allows for differentiation of "manyness" and "variousness." Thus, the illusion is created of light (6.14). And many distortions/illusions are possible.

Simply put, without illusion there is no Creation, and hence no experience.

So illusions are basically artificial constructs made of light that create/allow the experience of growth, self-development, and mental/physical/spiritual evolution. Be-coming the Original Light/Thought/Will of the Creator dissolves the illusion. This is why 6th-density is substantially "free" from illusion ("rather than surrounding ourselves with light, we have become light," "time no longer holds sway," etc), and especially 7th-density due to its proximity to Intelligent Infinity at that point.

In case of potential misunderstandings, the Original Light/Material is not the illusion itself; only that which is formed and constructed out of it. Which is basically everything in Creation that has shape, form or color, or is otherwise differentiatiated from the formless, clear white light created by the Logos/Original Thought.

Quote:I have noted in another thread how I think Ra means to use that term, but there still seems to be some contradiction within the material. I continue to struggle with it. I am curious how you respond to the interaction between illusion in one density and reality in another.

Already addressed this concern. Each density is an illusion. I could draw plenty of quotes from The Ra Material as well as the Q'uo Transcripts to "certify" all this, but I do not wish to appear to be "endorsing" them; I simply wanted to share my own personal subjective thoughts on this, which just so happen to be consonant with those of Ra. If quotes are deemed necessary, I'll gladly post them.

Quote:is it just the matter of perception, or is there some other dynamic spoken of in the material that am unaware of?

If my efforts are sufficient I hope to clarify all this in the revision of my original post!
What can you say about plasma?

Shin'Ar

How is distortion of light an illusion?

Is the fractal light ray not as real as Its Source?

When you say illusion, do you mean the same as trasmission or radiation of light? As in the motion or action of light traveling.

How are the 'artificial constructs' made of light that create/allow the experience of growth, self-development, and mental/physical/spiritual evolution, and illusion. Why are they not very real experiences? Isn't an artificial construct a real thing?
Good point Mr. Shin'Ar.
(01-06-2013, 12:18 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]What can you say about plasma?

I do not know what you mean by "plasma." I know it derives from the Greek plasma, meaning "something molded or formed" (which is also related to plastic). The sense of of "blood fluid," "ionized gas" and "lightning" are modern uses. I generally use it in the sense of 1st-density base element (i.e. liquids, solids, gases, plasma).

(01-06-2013, 12:36 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]How is distortion of light an illusion?

Is the fractal light ray not as real as Its Source?

Yes, real in the same sense that a painting is real because the painter who painted it is real. This has been discussed more in detail here: Illusion/reality/delusions

Quote:When you say illusion, do you mean the same as trasmission or radiation of light? As in the motion or action of light traveling.

I mean illusion as in: everything you see. When you see people and trees and houses you are seeing an illusion because you are not seeing the One Infinite Creator as it is (i.e. without form, pattern, shape, limits or any differentiation whatsoever); therefore you are seeing/perceiving a disorted illusion of the Creator. Which is viewtiful in and of itself! You are experiencing the wonderful and majestic powers of Creation. This is how the Creator explores, discovers and knows Itself; through illusion, distortion and variousness.

The illusion is all that which is "other," which serves as your mirror until you become One with All and All with One, without separation, individuation or differentiation; then the illusion dissolves. You have become One Light, One Thought, One Will. And then Light/Love/Will dissolve into Intelligent Infinity.

Quote:How are the 'artificial constructs' made of light that create/allow the experience of growth, self-development, and mental/physical/spiritual evolution, and illusion. Why are they not very real experiences? Isn't an artificial construct a real thing?

I believe this has been answered above.

Yes, it is real in the same sense your experiencing of a painting is real.

Ultimately, all except the Infinity/Oneness of the Source is an illusion in one way, shape, form or fashion.
bumping this thread for sheer epicness.

Siren has recently reworked and reposted the original content; and it is an amazingly clear distillation of her understandings. In particular, her explanation and incorporation of the first 3 distortions:

Quote:1st distortion = free-will
2nd distortion = Logos = Love = Creative Principle = intelligent energy
3rd distortion = light

is really apt. thanks for your service! BigSmile
You don't know how many times I thought I was in the 6th or 7th subdensity of 3D. More than I can count.

I wish I was conscious 6th density light right now. Life's gotten harder for me. Many mistakes.
Original post has been updated and revised. I believe it now stands substantially finished. My work here is done.
I'd like to make a short comment on two of the primal paradoxes of light. First is the paradox of the circle

"This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular."

I think this is referring to a sine wave... light is of course a wave that moves straight, but waves certainly contain PI, which I am certain this paradox is ultimately referring to.

"The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity (i.e. each density-experience strives towards using, welcoming, and enjoying an ever greater intensity of light—this is the red-to-violet evolutionary journey. This is the recapitulation Ra speaks of). Thus, first dimensional beingness (i.e. 1st density) strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change."

Referring to a growing spiral, I believe this is referring to the second most important transcendental number in math, e, or the natural log. It seemingly refers to a similar paradox, a straight-line spiral, instead of a straight-line circle.

Both of these numbers are, most basically, the product of an infinite series, though there are many different infinite series's that can produce them.

By the way, did you know that: e^{i * pi} + 1 = 0 ? This is nearly always voted as the most beautiful equation in all of science and math.

It includes the numbers 1, unity, 0, nothingness, and of course e and pi. It also includes the imaginary number, perhaps the third most important such number in mathematics, but which my understanding of which is not as good. It is used in fractals, and it seems to be important in geometry... perhaps it is included in the pyramids somehow? The other two are believed to be.

P.S. "e: The story of a number" is a great book on e
I think you mean e^(pi * i) + 1 = 0
(10-09-2013, 02:26 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to make a short comment on two of the primal paradoxes of light. First is the paradox of the circle

"This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular."

I think this is referring to a sine wave... light is of course a wave that moves straight, but waves certainly contain PI, which I am certain this paradox is ultimately referring to.

"The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity (i.e. each density-experience strives towards using, welcoming, and enjoying an ever greater intensity of light—this is the red-to-violet evolutionary journey. This is the recapitulation Ra speaks of). Thus, first dimensional beingness (i.e. 1st density) strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change."

Referring to a growing spiral, I believe this is referring to the second most important transcendental number in math, e, or the natural log. It seemingly refers to a similar paradox, a straight-line spiral, instead of a straight-line circle.

Both of these numbers are, most basically, the product of an infinite series, though there are many different infinite series's that can produce them.

By the way, did you know that: e^{i \pi} + 1 = 0 ? This is nearly always voted as the most beautiful equation in all of science and math.

It includes the numbers 1, unity, 0, nothingness, and of course e and pi. It also includes the imaginary number, perhaps the third most important such number in mathematics, but which my understanding of which is not as good. It is used in fractals, and it seems to be important in geometry... perhaps it is included in the pyramids somehow? The other two are believed to be.

P.S. "e: The story of a number" is a great book on e

Interesting points you make.
I am useless at math but Euler's Identity does 'speak' to me on an intuitive level.
Sort of like 2 ways to get somewhere - using a linear grid system or by rotation/motion. Is this how the concept of polarity is enabled?

A feature of the pyramid (Gizeh) that I have not seen discussed much is that the construction material used seems to have almost identical properties to human bone.
Could this be how we are able to resonate with the energy spiral?
The apex of the pyramid is an 'infinite angle' or zero point, so I feel that there is no 'top' to this structure.
So what happens to the staight line?
It must start to rotate or spiral.

If I had spent less time looking out the classroom window I might be able to put what I can 'see' in my mind into words that have meaning for a scientist.
There again, if I had not looked out the window.....................
I'd like to add the 2nd distortion = love/Logos (word/law) is also the law that determines how light is to behave.

It comes about from the 1st distortion as an idea, that is followed through the 2nd, and provided realization by the 3rd.

Regarding jivatman's interpretation of exp(), i, and pi, I'd also like to mention that if you study Geometric/Clifford algebras, you will realize that our 3-dimensional view of the photon (and other matter) works by assuming vectors and pseudovectors (imaginary number * direction), such that when multiplication by a unit vector (length that could sit on a circle) occurs, it causes the particle's new multi-vector to eventually wrap around to the start (making the circular wave phenomena that you speak of).

Basically, in summary, take what you say, put it in 3 dimensions and that's pretty much exactly how physics posits the movement of light.

edited fer bad gramma
(06-07-2012, 04:38 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2012, 04:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That darkness at the end sounds like when all end up as black holes, which all eventually evaporate due to hawking radiation, till there is nothing left. That could be the peace and tranquility you speak of.

The black-hole is an inwardly-turned star: all light being absorbed inwards; the "looking back" is over. This is the last step before turning back to the Source.

Isn't the heart of a galaxy a supermassive black-hole (central sun) after all?

Quote:29.19 Questioner: Then the black hole would be a point at which the environmental material has succeeded in uniting with unity or with the Creator? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The black hole which manifests third density is the physical complex manifestation of this spiritual or metaphysical state. This is correct.

Quote:40.1 Questioner: I thought that I would make a statement and let you correct it. I’m trying to make a simple model of the portion of the universe that we find ourselves in. Starting with the sub-Logos, our sun, we have white light emanating from this which is made up of the frequencies ranging from the red to the violet. I am assuming that this white light then contains the experiences through all of the densities and as we go into the eighth density we go into a black hole which becomes, on the other side, another Logos or sun and starts another octave of experience. Can you comment on this part of my statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment upon this statement to an extent. The concept of the white light of the sub-Logos being prismatically separated and later, at the final chapter, being absorbed again is basically correct. However, there are subtleties involved which are more than semantic.

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.
"looking back" to me denotes thought. The end of thinking.