Bring4th

Full Version: Choosing to maintain illusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know any quotes for this one, but there must be some. The subject of whether we are choosing at a level to maintain the illusion. There must be some growth involved in this choice.

Here, the choice is polarity. But is choosing to maintain the illusion a part of this choice? Or is it not really a choice but something we must work at?

And is it desirable to work toward ending the illusion? I feel the illusion persists at least through 4th density (which Daddy Ra says a denser illusion).

I'm just curious here, about whether we even have a choice as to whether to end the illusion.

Or for those who have awakened, have we already ended the illusion to some extent? I want to set my priorities straight.

Would I like to end the illusion and be one with Creator again. For sure, to enter into the timeless state of unimaginable timelessness, at one and at peace with Creator is a great desire of mine.

But am I working hard toward that? No, not actually. I'm quite at rest now. Somewhat in my lazy mind now. If I could at the snap of a finger make the illusion end, I probably would not. I like the adventure. Third density now is something we may never experience again, so I'm soaking it in.

Love, Light and Wisdom in balance to all of you.

- Gemini Wolf
It's called grounding. Wink
Good point. I love your simple answers.

I know I've been all over the place with my over-exuberance.

I love being grounded.

Unbound

We seek within.
Is it possible to move onto another state (I assume you mean transcendent) while on psych meds?
Funny enough, they've felt appropriate for me at this current space/time nexus.
They aid in keeping me grounded.

Unbound

We seek within.
(06-08-2012, 02:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]And is it desirable to work toward ending the illusion? I feel the illusion persists at least through 4th density (which Daddy Ra says a denser illusion).

Yes, 4D is a denser illusion, as Ra described. Denser illusion means more lucid, vibrant, more packed, fuller of light. The illusion, or rather, the Grand Illusion, was created by the Logos. Each vibratory spectra (or density) is an illusion and the entire Creation is the Grand Illusion through which we experience the experience.

I now realize the illusion persists until 7D, where one reunites with Creator. But I've also heard NDE stories where people felt like they merged with Source. Surprising they lived to tell about it, because full merging with Creator/Source would require a permanent death (in this current incarnation). But there is no death as well. The separation induced by death is only illusion. I'm so anxious to see how dense the illusion of 6D is, where everything is light.
There is a difference between ending the material body and death. While ending the material body results in death; death does not necessarily need to result in the ending of the material body.

However, you really need to believe and realize you are dead or that death as come for any such thing being possible and yet it isn't enough in quite a few cases.
Ending the material body is akin to harvesting yourself, or ascending the body? I'd be eager to hear how that works without dying, and how long the preparation for such a state might take. I think I have attachments that keep me here. Service to others being one of them.