Bring4th

Full Version: Thinking about changing polarities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It seems like everything goes better for me when I only think about the benefits I receive living my life only for me. And this is the mindset that is perpetuated throughout our society. When I attempt to serve others with truths that would help them increase their awareness, I am repeatedly assaulted mentally, if not physically. I had a girl start wailing on me yesterday when I questioned her beliefs. I feel like I should just live by myself, for myself.
If you're referring to STS polarity, I believe that one entails dominating and controlling others. Living for self is living for Creator. We must take care of ourselves if we are to be able to take care of others.
If you intend to live for yourself but let live others without manipulating them for your own benefit, then you'll still be STO.

Brittany

Your gift to the Creator is not which polarity you choose to vibrate in, but that you choose to be all that you are in any given moment, with honesty and vibrancy. Simply allow yourself to feel, and seek to understand the nature of these feelings. Know what you want, what you believe in, and why. When you are completely honest with yourself and true to your highest ideals, the choice happens naturally and all manner of opportunities will appear before you. Trying to fit yourself into one pre-packaged box simply because a different pre-packaged box has brought you discomfort is counterproductive. Throw away the boxes and sleep under the stars.

I have no opinion on which polarity you "should" be...I only encourage you to look deep into your own soul and be honest with what you see. However, I have undergone something extremely similar to what you describe, and I think I know the "direction" you are coming from, so-to-speak. If you would like someone you can share these feelings with in depth without being judged, feel free to PM me.
In all honesty, I think tossing around "STS" and "STO" labels is really screwing people up.
(06-09-2012, 02:35 PM)Wyze89 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like everything goes better for me when I only think about the benefits I receive living my life only for me. And this is the mindset that is perpetuated throughout our society. When I attempt to serve others with truths that would help them increase their awareness, I am repeatedly assaulted mentally, if not physically. I had a girl start wailing on me yesterday when I questioned her beliefs. I feel like I should just live by myself, for myself.

In a way, it is better to focus on self. By doing so, one grows and evolves. One thereby sets an example, and others will learn from it. They may ask why you are so centered or successful, and then you share your path. They may ask your advice, and when they do, you are free to give it; if they react, it is their issue; if you react, it is yours.

You can serve others just by being the best you can be. You do not have to help others directly to be of service. And sometimes, helping others directly crosses the line into control if there is attachment to outcome.
I agree with all of these posts. I simply forgot that I am a service to others oriented entity of consciousness. You hit my truth spot on in your post, Diana. I came across the realization that the best service I can give is expressing my love through BEING the love instead of trying to intellectualize it through my mind. The empathy that I tried to convey through WORDS (of the mind, which has no emotion) completely failed because I was coming from a higher vibrating consciousness than the negative, low vibration that the person was feeling. So the words of advice came through as condescending, making that person feel* even worse than before!
I think the nature of your difficulties are rejection due to trying serve an entity that did not call for service. Especially after first waking up, it can be extremely difficult not to [find] the nearest slumbering entity and desperatly try to shake them awake. This pretty much always fails, and can further entrench them in their sleep. Do not feel bad about wanting to do this, it can be a struggle even for someone awakened for longer than you.

As previously mentioned above, there are other more passive ways of service to others in the mean time of waiting for more opportunities to give more direct service in (hopefully) the not-too-distant future. This service can be surprisingly effective, the most common service is simply holding your tongue in situations where you revealing information would infringe on their free will. They must ask you first. This is a service to others if you know when not and what to withhold, like for example, my opinion of 9/11 to certain people.
(06-09-2012, 11:43 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I think the nature of your difficulties are rejection due to trying serve an entity that did not call for service. Especially after first waking up, it can be extremely difficult not to finding the nearest slumbering entity and desperatly trying to shake them awake. This pretty much always fails, and can further entrench them in their sleep. Do not feel bad about wanting to do this, it can be a struggle even for someone awakened for longer than you.

^ This! ^
This is why people get the s**ts with telemarketers, Jehovas Witness' knocking at their doors, and why I'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever read Harry Potter. People hate having things forced upon them.

Just offer your love, and you'll be fine.
Just improving your techniques is probably a better idea.. they are obviously in the rough.

(06-09-2012, 03:03 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]If you intend to live for yourself but let live others without manipulating them for your own benefit, then you'll still be STO.

or a sufficiently grounded sts... living by its own energies, not leaching on others.
All insightful posts! I love this website. BigSmile
(06-10-2012, 06:28 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]...and why I'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever read Harry Potter...

If you don't mind, could you tell me why Harry Potter is part of your list ?

Shin'Ar

(06-09-2012, 02:35 PM)Wyze89 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like everything goes better for me when I only think about the benefits I receive living my life only for me. And this is the mindset that is perpetuated throughout our society. When I attempt to serve others with truths that would help them increase their awareness, I am repeatedly assaulted mentally, if not physically. I had a girl start wailing on me yesterday when I questioned her beliefs. I feel like I should just live by myself, for myself.

What is your self?

When you can answer that question, you will then understand the impossibility of your supposition here.

(06-10-2012, 07:28 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]...
(06-09-2012, 03:03 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]If you intend to live for yourself but let live others without manipulating them for your own benefit, then you'll still be STO.

or a sufficiently grounded sts... living by its own energies, not leaching on others.

Except that what you describe here is not STS. Exploiting others for your own benefit is a requirement for inclusion in the STS polarity. Absolutely everything else falls into STO.
(06-10-2012, 09:19 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2012, 06:28 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]...and why I'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever read Harry Potter...

Cause I'm a jerk. Haha. People have been telling me I'd love it for years. As soon as someone tells me I'd like something, I'm instantly disposed to disliking it. But, I'm aware of it and so are all those close to me, so it's more of a personality quirk/joke than a hurdle these days.

In all truth, anything that helps people believe in magic is all right by me.

(06-10-2012, 09:20 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What is your self?

When you can answer that question, you will then understand the impossibility of your supposition here.

More good advice.

Meerie

(06-10-2012, 10:02 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]

Cause I'm a jerk. Haha. People have been telling me I'd love it for years. As soon as someone tells me I'd like something, I'm instantly disposed to disliking it. But, I'm aware of it and so are all those close to me, so it's more of a personality quirk/joke than a hurdle these days.

I have the same quirk Tongue
btw I think Harry Potter is highly overrated, indeed.
I wonder where that comes from? that if lots of people tell you "you have to do A. or you have to go to B because it is so awesome", then it loses appeal for me.
Probably because it makes me build up a positive expectation, and if it sucks, it is going to suck really bad, because of that.

(06-10-2012, 10:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same quirk Tongue
By the way I think Harry Potter is highly overrated, indeed.
I wonder where that comes from? that if lots of people tell you "you have to do A. or you have to go to B because it is so awesome", then it loses appeal for me.
Probably because it makes me build up a positive expectation, and if it sucks, it is going to suck really bad, because of that.

Which is why I probably won't be going to homecoming, because everyone says it is so great... if someone here attended and thought it sucked, please pm me Cool

Ok, I was just curious because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. BigSmile In fact one french Harry Potter fan fiction has helped me with my awakening: "Les secrets d'Hermione" (1,200,000 words over 12 books). That's quite the fan fiction. Smile
(06-10-2012, 09:21 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Except that what you describe here is not STS. Exploiting others for your own benefit is a requirement for inclusion in the STS polarity. Absolutely everything else falls into STO.

4D negatives move into 5D once they have become fully grounded, thus opening the possibility to move onwards into the naturaly magical.
The nessessity/gain of the leaching personality has completely faded // ben rendered pointless at this point..

Being nice just for the sake of being nice is a heart/throat chakra thing..
Not harming others just because theres no point to it (common sense) is associated with grounding.

Shin'Ar

(06-10-2012, 09:20 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What is your self?

More good advice.

You do not believe in such a thing as magic, 59?

(06-10-2012, 12:54 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]You do not believe in such a thing as magic, 59?

Of course I do.

“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”
Bias of service to other-self (seeking self) or service to self (seeking separation from self) are distortions; all experience is in the service of our One Infinite Creator.
Ra has mentioned that sharing understanding of spiritual distortions is the most important thing we can do, yet experience shows that it's mostly effective when a person seems to be seeking in your direction. So unfortunately it only seems necessary to speak truths when questions are being asked or there is some instance where interjecting your opinion is necessary.

Yet there is a great need for every day service such as helping others with general needs, and showing them how to love.

Shin'Ar

(06-10-2012, 09:37 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Bias of service to other-self (seeking self) or service to self (seeking separation from self) are distortions; all experience is in the service of our One Infinite Creator.

I would disagree that STS should be defined as seeking the self. Self understanding is service to self, but it is not at the expense of others. And as a matter of fact the result of discovering the true self is in discovering that you are not an individual self, but that you are only complete as one with the others.

STS is in my opinion and speculation, greed and sacrifice of the well being of others in order to gain for your illusionary and temporary self, and in full understanding of the consequences of your deliberate choice.

(06-10-2012, 09:22 PM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2012, 12:54 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]You do not believe in such a thing as magic, 59?

Of course I do.

“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

Okay, I see what you were doing then. You were simply stating that any path that leads others to the truth of magic still results in the same revelation, even though you would not enjoy the particular environment of that path yourself..
"...in full understanding of the consequences..."

Normally people find out about their polarity only after they are well into it. So full understanding of the consequences is not really possible here in 3d. Once aware of the consequences (after each incarnation), they might regret and so they just recycle into 3d until they stop regretting and fully embrace STS or they start polarizing STO.
Just a little Q'uo-te to reinforce my previous post:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0910.aspx Q'uo Wrote:When the awakened entity views those who are still asleep it can seem desirable to shake them up and wake them up. And as the one known as S mentioned, it is perfectly all right when talking about things that interests us to mention such things and drop a seed here and there. There is no infringement on free will in doing so. However, to move further than the first mention of an interesting topic or thought without a substantially positive response is to begin to encroach upon that person’s privacy and free will. We would encourage, rather, the attitude of trust and faith that each person’s incarnational schedule is set as it should be, that if they are still asleep they should still be asleep, that something is going on that in the pattern of that person’s life will work out perfectly for that person.

Shin'Ar

(06-11-2012, 11:10 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]"...in full understanding of the consequences..."

Normally people find out about their polarity only after they are well into it. So full understanding of the consequences is not really possible here in 3d. Once aware of the consequences (after each incarnation), they might regret and so they just recycle into 3d until they stop regretting and fully embrace STS or they start polarizing STO.

I am not exactly up to par on this whole idea that the Ra Material speaks to about reincarnating.

I think that Intelligent Energy has more to do with the way a consciousness will be reincarnated than choice. I think that at a certain point of evolved consciousness one can supersede that Energy by simply choosing not to take higher vibration once that higher being has been acquired by a consciousness, but there is an Infinite Process involved of which we as fragments have no ability to interfere or alter.

the full understanding of consequences I was speaking to was those who know that their path will result in negative vibration, and those who have come to higher understanding, and yet still choose to live by greed and selfishness for their own sake, forsaking the well being of others in order to accomplish that. This they do in full awareness.
If they only believe in physicality they cannot know the real consequences. They will believe they have only one life and might as well exploit all for their own benefit.

This is how people can wake up very surprised of their choices after dying here.
(06-10-2012, 10:02 AM)TheFifty9Sound Wrote: [ -> ]People have been telling me I'd love it for years. As soon as someone tells me I'd like something, I'm instantly disposed to disliking it.

TheFifty9Sound, I think you would really, really like NOT reading Harry Potter. Oh, I am *sure*of it. Not reading Harry Potter is really the best option for you. I strongly advise/encourage/implore you to not read it, knowing how much not reading it is for you.

ahaha. We need an emoticon that shows a mischievous look of a face whistling to convey their innocence. Wink

And to stay on topic, yep, I agree with others who've already posted to this thread. *Being yourself*, Wyze, is the best way to be of service, I do declare. Love/Light, GLB
(06-12-2012, 04:51 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]ahaha. We need an emoticon that shows a mischievous look of a face whistling to convey their innocence. Wink

[Image: eusa_whistle.gif]

I tried to wake a few people up and noticed I was sounding like someone who had lost it. Now my method is to drop hints, pretty much as Q'uo describes above. If I live positively I will radiate this to others.
I agree Kalle. Now I'm doing my best to stay positive about everything in my life. But still express the negative feelings through my lyrics when I'm feeling like that to release that energy instead of keeping it inside of me.

Shin'Ar

(06-12-2012, 10:07 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]If they only believe in physicality they cannot know the real consequences. They will believe they have only one life and might as well exploit all for their own benefit.

This is how people can wake up very surprised of their choices after dying here.

There are many elite who understand all and far more of the Mystery teachings than many do. Much has been hidden and kept secret because of them as a matter of fact.

What they choose is in full knowledge of the cycle of darkness, and you are right that they want to make this lifetime as much as they can before it ends, but I think that you have a misconception about the Dark Ones being uninformed.

You need to meet our resident member Zaxon and ask him if he is in full understanding of his path.
Pages: 1 2