Bring4th

Full Version: A New World of Compromise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

As we gain closer to the Mayan calendar end, do any of you wonder how things will be different with regard to how we socialize as community.

In this world we have suffered the struggles of racism, elitism, greed, equality, and overpopulation. Many powers have tried to establish a system of society that would solve these issues, and none has even been successful.

The only realm of society that has ever really been successful at accomplishing their goals is the elites. This has been their world.

But in the next density/dimension/frequency, how do you suppose that our experiences with regard to these struggles will be different? According to the Ra material the Harvest will result in STO and STS polarities being segregated to different places.

Is that really going to be the solution to these problems? Will we continue to suffer issues like racism or overpopulation in a world where all others are of the same polarity as yourself?

If not, than does that suggest that polarity has been the problem all along?

In the new world, will we be able to please everyone all of the time? I think AZ is becoming suddenly ill at the thought of so much peace and harmony.

I have heard many of you suggest that there is no polarity in the higher densities. Does this not suggest that the loss of the need to polarize also supports the thinking that polarity has all along been the culprit and now that it is gone harmony is achieved?

What does this say to those who might suggest that experiencing polarities of various paths is beneficial to our evolutionary development?

It seems to me that this new world of one polarity, of the STO polarity, will be one where there will be an absence of the minds which create catalyst and reason to experiment. In other words if all think the same and hold the same goals and desires, what catalysts will be in place to create change or separation from the average or common process?

Without those who test us, and without the challenges of disagreement and debate, what then is the motivating force?

As a consciousness I cannot be offended by an East Indian's custom of wearing strong perfumes. In this world I cannot tolerate it. There can be no harmony where the physical senses clash. Separation and personal space is required. What is required even more is common understanding and compassionate sensitivity to these physical issues by all parties concerned.

Will compromise be a key element in the successful integration of this new world?

In my humble opinion, there will never be a world of harmony unless there exists a world of compromise.

I would say that instead of polarity being responsible, it's the veil that is responsible. Of course it's the veil that makes the possibility of choosing STS possible in the first place. Smile

Compromise is indeed key and like Ra said in 4d positive compromises are reached automatically and is what results in true harmony.

Quote:16.50 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

Shin'Ar

(06-10-2012, 09:04 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that instead of polarity being responsible, it's the veil that is responsible. Of course it's the veil that makes the possibility of choosing STS possible in the first place. Smile

How do you answer to the fact that many of the Dark Ones are well aware of their choice of polarity even though they are also evolved beyond the veil?

Many of the Elite are extremely versed and informed of truth and understanding. Many come from schools of great wisdom and teaching.
Yes this is puzzling to an STO person. Why do they continue being STS after the veil is removed?

Ra sated that STS sincerely believes that opening the heart chakra is extreme foolishness and that their way of seeking is more orderly and better or so they believe.

I must admit that I cannot understand this, but I'm just a foolish STO person. Wink

Shin'Ar

Aren't we All? lol

The OP is more of a discussion about the aspects of harmony and what difference you think might occur in order to accomplish that in a world where all are STO oriented.

How exactly will we please everyone all of the time?
(06-10-2012, 08:57 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]But in the next density/dimension/frequency, how do you suppose that our experiences with regard to these struggles will be different?

Telepathy, social memory complexes and off-planet endeavours. You seem to forget the fact that 4D consciousness wont be 3D consciousness. There is a reason why each vibratory spectra is prismatically separated as such. Each density is exponentially different than the other.

To put things in perspective, let me return the question: in the previous density/dimension/frequency (2D), how do you suppose that our experiences with regard to these struggles were different?

Quote:If not, than does that suggest that polarity has been the problem all along?

You're missing the point. It's not about problems and solutions, it's about the experience/journey itself. Because of the "veil" the experience has been dynamically intensified and dramatically enriched.

Quote:I have heard many of you suggest that there is no polarity in the higher densities.

There is no polarity in 7D. Polarity has been re-integrated/reconciled in 6D (and 5D leads to 6D).
In 2D, the grounds for polarization are being laid out (for 3D), so to speak. And 1D has no polarity either.

Quote:In other words if all think the same and hold the same goals and desires, what catalysts will be in place to create change or separation from the average or common process?

The lessons of love will take up an entire density, that should give you an idea.

Quote:Without those who test us, and without the challenges of disagreement and debate, what then is the motivating force?

Service to other-selves (and not just limited to this planetary sphere).

Quote:Will compromise be a key element in the successful integration of this new world?

When you truly begin to see other-selves as your-self, you understand a million things, and a million more finally make sense to you. In such a community/society, dis-harmony, as you call it, becomes increasingly more difficult.
(06-10-2012, 09:52 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly will we please everyone all of the time?

Without the veil this is automatic. We see the consequences of every choices before making them and we know what everybody else is thinking so there is no misunderstanding.
(06-10-2012, 09:52 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly will we please everyone all of the time?

By not needing someone to please you, for example.
By having joy and immense amount of fun by existing and observing.
By being content with what you have.

None of these indicate any outside need to be able to feel "pleasure".

Shin'Ar

It is highly appeasing to see such speculation being made of a thing which repels so many factors of our species.

here we learn how to mimic and imitate everything we believe to be true, insomauch as everything that we say and do is greatly impersonal and unmoving.

I dont know why im writing this but i cannot balk. too many people are walking around with sticks up their ass for the sake being angry and aggressive. Much of human life is carved up be the cannibals. they may not always eat us but they are definitely predators.

Just because we blatantly risk our lives unnecessarily, why must we also take our home with us in that risk.

What is a hill without the ant to live in it?

What is a tree if not to be climbed by the birds and the apes.

Life!

How callously we regard it until its demise faces us down. It is precious and yet so blatantly disregarded by so many.

We cannot possibly be together as one so long as we experience different vehicles. You in your porsche cannot possibly understand the experience my chevette offers me by comparison.

And you, with all your pomp and flare, will never know what its like to feel less than mighty.

Many of us could not actually live together in close proximity for many different reasons, and many of those having nothing to do with racial prejudice.

Think of it like this.

If everyone that loved the color red could live in a community where all the houses had red doors, wouldn’t that be something they should seek.

Now what about if everyone could avoid ever having to live in a place where everything was painted the color they least like. Shouldn’t ‘those’ have the same right to seek escape from unpleasant environments?

Would you want to live in a city where public nudity and indecency was not against the law?

Id hate to mistakenly take my six year old granddaughter for a walk on those sidewalks.

What about noise levels? Many cultures are extremely loud about their rituals and traditions. Their very personality is loud and extreme.

Would you want to live in a community filled with noise levels like that all night long?

Near communities of a mid eastern or oriental culture where perfume is worn in great quantity?

A person who has respiratory complications could not live in that environment. Should they be able to live in a place free from that and more compatible with their physical makeup?

Physicality!

Life! Physicality!

Well there it is, isn’t it.

Which is it? Are the two really inseparable? Is there really an option?

Life without physicality?

No Siren, we are not missing the point. You misunderstand the tone of the OP. I am not making statements there about what I believe or understand. I am asking the questions that others have on these issues and opening them up for discussion.

You and I are not far apart in our understandings from so far as I can see from your post here.

Which brings us to what you spoke of about not experiencing a similar physical vibration in the next density.

I ended up above speaking of just that. Life without physicality, and how exactly that solves the problem of polarity.

How do you suppose we will relate as consciousnesses in a non human vehicle? Will we still disagree on issues that we would still be speculating on, such as 'what does Neptune really sound like?'

Is there a way that we can still 'feel' each other as consciousness? For that matter I wonder what the heck kind of form I will be in next time, and how that form will allow me to experience that reality.

What do you suppose your next 'self' to be like?

What will pleasure be in that experience?

Even scarier;
What will unpleasant be like?

(06-10-2012, 09:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Without the veil this is automatic. We see the consequences of every choices before making them and we know what everybody else is thinking so there is no misunderstanding.

Do you know what I am thinking right now? have you fallen and knocked your head and somehow increased your telepathetic abilities?

Oh crap, I wonder what the consequences are going to for posting that.

Hey, wait a minute.....
(06-10-2012, 12:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2012, 09:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you know what I am thinking right now? have you fallen and knocked your head and somehow increased your telepathetic abilities?

Oh crap, I wonder what the consequences are going to for posting that.

Hey, wait a minute.....

Nope! I am still very much veiled at this time. Smile
Shin'Ar,

Your post reminded me of this picture: http://www.wisdomportal.com/Vertigo/Mele...x1254).jpg

In fact I just saw it yesterday, but I feel it somehow describes how dull the higher densities could(!) be in terms of catalyst, time and knowledge. I don't remember though ^^

Unbound

We seek within.
(06-10-2012, 03:26 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar,

Your post reminded me of this picture: http://www.wisdomportal.com/Vertigo/Mele...x1254).jpg

In fact I just saw it yesterday, but I feel it somehow describes how dull the higher densities could(!) be in terms of catalyst, time and knowledge. I don't remember though ^^

I'm ready for some dull time. Wink
I'm ready to not need to work to survive.
I am actually happiest when I'm doing nothing at all.
Shin'Ar, the aspect of compromise will be superfluous in that acceptance and harmonious interaction will be prevalent in the new environment of the individual assuming that these are what the individual consciousness most resonates with at their core level of being. Overlapping of the subconscious and conscious minds will result in the blunt acknowledgement of the divine essence prevalent in all, however there still exists the faculty of free will that may be utilized to determine the direction of one's will in light of this truth which will become as basic a truth as breathing. The key element in successful interfacing into the next experience of existence will be in the aforementioned baseline harmony brought about by the conscious realization without a shadow of a doubt of the true nature of oneself and other selves.

Existence does not equate to physicality and physicality is not a prerequisite for life. There are forms of life and conscious awareness which experience sentience in disembodied states of being and undergo experience without the need for physical vehicles. In most cases, the etheric sentience has the capability and option to manifest at will what physical form it may take if it desires, whereas the paradigm which governs the physicality of the human form entails that the consciousness remain locked in this form and subject to the natural laws that underline the experience of physicality until the moment of expiration of the vehicle.

The experience of polarity is not inherently problematic although to individual perceptions the concept of duality of nature might appear either detrimental or beneficial. Polarity is ephemeral and an absolute truth only in the lower densities where it has yet to be transcended and resolved that polarity is illusory and enacted only when 'other than' comes to be a reality. The experience of polarity is an effective lesson given the vast multitude of possibilities which arise from the fluctuation and meandering within this spectrum. Although there are only two polarities the circumstances which manifest from them and as them do so in an infinite variety of ways and in a wider range of magnitude. All experience of life by those subject to polarity will always be 'gray area' experiences, even if one chooses to polarize primarily in either extreme, until a sufficient evolutionary state is reached where this 'gray area' becomes 'all/one area'.