Bring4th

Full Version: Is this a normal part of awakening? I'm kind of scared.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

I hope this is the right place to post this. I’m not trying to just share a personal experience, but to see if anyone has an opinion as to how I can use it as a learning experience because I don’t really understand it at all.

Lately I have been really enjoying the process of awakening. It is enlightening and pleasurable, and all the new little discoveries I make daily have brought me great comfort, but last night something happened that scared me a bit.

For a while I’ve been automatic writing, but all that comes out is weird symbols that neither I nor anyone I’ve shown them to can read. I’ve wondered if it’s just some sort of reflex because it seems sort of useless if no one can understand it, and I‘ve pretty much decided to not make too much of it.

Last night I was standing in the dark in my bathroom, seeing if I could see my aura (I’ve been practicing this lately with some success) and when I turned on the light, for a split second that writing seemed to be on the mirror in front of me. I haven’t looked at any of the stuff I’ve written lately and it wasn’t on my mind at all at the time, so I don’t think my brain just projected it there. What’s weirder, it seemed more complete, as if I’ve only been writing little parts of it. It was like seeing a 2-D image in 3-D for the first time, though it was still in 2-D if that makes any sense. I still had no idea what it was supposed to say, but I jumped and almost screamed. I wasn’t expecting that at all.

I thought maybe someone was trying to get a message through, so I sat in front of my altar and said “Okay, go ahead an show me.” What happened next is what really scared me. The only way that I can describe it is that reality seemed to bend and sway. Nothing seemed solid at all anymore, and this light seemed to be coming from everywhere. Everything seemed kind of jumbled up, like there was some other image superimposed over the room my eyes were seeing. I could see actual particles, the whole world was particles, and the “illusion” as it is often described as seemed very close to breaking completely.

I’ve already come to grips with the belief that life is a persistent illusion we use as a tool to learn,. I’m familiar with the concept that everything is made up of tiny vibrating particles, but this seemed to be over the top. I was afraid I was just going to slide out of reality and everything would stop existing. In spite of it being an illusion, I realize the importance this life has for me and I don’t want to lose my grip on it.

I was wondering if anyone else has had experiences like this, and how it can be used to grow instead of being a source of alarm. Am I maybe just getting too “out there” and I’m staring to lose my grip on what’s important? Is this message pointing towards something more or simply telling me I’m going too far? I still don’t get the writing at all, either. What could I benefit from something I can’t understand at all? I don’t know if it’s something I’m being “shown” or if it’s just images my brain has made trying to tell me something, but I don’t seem to be getting the message whatever the case.

Could anyone help me out here? I’m trying to get a grip and deal with this maturely, but any advice or insight would be GREATLY appreciated.

fairyfarmgirl

I can speak to this. There was a time in my early awakening that all "normal" perception melted like I was being pulled through a doorway and suddenly everything went away and I was left standing on a vector in space and everywhere I looked it was like the holo-deck in Star Trek the next Generation.

The symbols that are coming through you... do they look like a cross between a hierglyph and some popular anime cartoon "language? I too have written stuff like this in my early awakening... Hail them: I hail you (describe them) in the name of the One True Infinite Creator. Wait for them to answer you (you will know what that is) and then State to them... Who are you and what is your purpose. If it is anything that you are not okay with... Simply say to them: I bathe you in Light and Love I surround myself with Light and Love. I align myself with the One and True Infinite Creator and Love. They will go away... or if they are to work with you then ask them to translate the symbols for you...

Reality readily melts away from me daily for a moment and then I am back again... I have come to believe it is a "normal" part of expanding awareness.

This is my perception... I do understand this though... perhaps others will speak of this as well.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
I do not have experience with this, but it sounds to me like your higher self has given you some first hand experience as to the illusory nature of our reality. If I may, try to see this as a blessing. Not all have the gift of seeing that this is true for themselves!

Brittany

In my opinion it looks a lot like a bunch of languages all jumbled up together. I see similarities to Chinese, Sanskrit, Japanese, Greek and even modern letters, but it isn't any of those things. There's a picture of it here: http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.c...1196215057 if anyone really wants to look at it, from a post I made on a site back in 2007 when I was in the very beginning stages of awakening.

I'm trying to see this as a gift. I suppose I just need a while to adjust. That's how it's always been in the past- I was terrified but then it made sense in the long run. Thanks for the support!
(10-06-2009, 04:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this is the right place to post this. I’m not trying to just share a personal experience, but to see if anyone has an opinion as to how I can use it as a learning experience because I don’t really understand it at all.

Don Juan Matus taught Carlos Castaneda about something called "Stopping the world", in which the illusion of the physical universe disappears. I did this one time, using the technique (also taught by Don Juan), called "listening for the holes between sounds". At a certain point, the entire universe that I perceived, broke up into little balls or bubbles, very tiny, and just disappeared. There was nothing left but the spark of my consciousness. It was, I suppose, similar to the "nothingness" that Zen Buddhists seek.

We project the Universe that we perceive, using what Don Juan called "Intent". The Universe is holographic. Every infinitessimal bit of the Universe contains the plan for the entire universe. We construct the Universe that we perceive, by projecting the Intent of what we wish to perceive, into the "carrier wave". If you cease projecting intent, the Universe disappears.

I enjoyed that state of nothingness for some amount of time; and then I realized that I could reproject the Universe, just by having a thought, because even thought carries Intent. So, I had a thought, and the Universe reassembled itself.

Do not fret about what you experienced. It is just a confirmation that our ordinary notions of 3rd-density time and space are illusiory, and that we indeed project them. Once you realize that you create your own reality, you are free to create the reality you desire!

fairyfarmgirl

Yep, that is what I am familar with.. it looks like the writing in Anime cartoons and heirglyphs bound together... if you ask them to translate it they will... and tell them not in binary either... but English.. LOL

Love--
elizabeth

(10-06-2009, 06:12 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion it looks a lot like a bunch of languages all jumbled up together. I see similarities to Chinese, Sanskrit, Japanese, Greek and even modern letters, but it isn't any of those things. There's a picture of it here: http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.c...1196215057 if anyone really wants to look at it, from a post I made on a site back in 2007 when I was in the very beginning stages of awakening.

I'm trying to see this as a gift. I suppose I just need a while to adjust. That's how it's always been in the past- I was terrified but then it made sense in the long run. Thanks for the support!
Hi ahktu! I don't have any experience with automatic writing, but I have had dreams in which unusual symbols were shown to me. I never did figure out what they meant, but I found them significant at the time. One dream had symbols on the Moon. I treasured that dream!

(10-06-2009, 04:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing seemed solid at all anymore, and this light seemed to be coming from everywhere. Everything seemed kind of jumbled up, like there was some other image superimposed over the room my eyes were seeing. I could see actual particles, the whole world was particles, and the “illusion” as it is often described as seemed very close to breaking completely.

I have had experiences similar to what you describe here. I can see the particles any time, if I focus on the empty space between objects. At times, when I was fasting and in a heightened state of awareness, I felt almost like I was tripping. Everything felt expanded and alive. I considered this an enhanced state of awareness and would welcome it if it happened to me now. Occasionally I get a taste of it, but not nearly as intensely as when I was fasting.

I've seen other realms superimposed over the room many times, but always in that twilight state between waking and sleeping. I would wake up, see the bedroom, and see another reality superimposed over it. It would last about a minute then fade.

I agree with fairyfarmgirl that the symbols might be a message and it's important to ask the senders of the symbols what their purpose is, to see if they are in alignment with you. I did look at them and wow, they sure do look interesting! I think I would be very intrigued and fascinated if that happened to me. I agree with the poster at that UFO site who said that the symbols coming in when you were depressed might be a clue. But I don't think that necessarily means they are of a negative nature. It could be that benevolent beings or your Higher Self sent them as reassurance! or, it could be that you were vulnerable at that time. It really could be either, and the best way to find out is to just ask them, in the way fairyfarmgirl described.

Regardless, I think the most important point to remember is that you don't need to fear them, whoever or whatever is sending those symbols. There is absolutely no reason to fear! If you find yourself feeling fearful, remember to breathe deeply and simply affirm LOVE and greet them in the highest light/love of the One Infinite Creator.

I would be very curious to hear how it turns out for you!
(10-06-2009, 07:53 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, that is what I am familar with.. it looks like the writing in Anime cartoons and heirglyphs bound together... if you ask them to translate it they will... and tell them not in binary either... but English.. LOL

Ha! Wow, have you had that happen? Messages sent in binary? Like the crop circles?

Oh well, at least we have some geeks who can translate the binary!

fairyfarmgirl

(10-06-2009, 04:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with fairyfarmgirl that the symbols might be a message and it's important to ask the senders of the symbols what their purpose is, to see if they are in alignment with you. I did look at them and wow, they sure do look interesting! I think I would be very intrigued and fascinated if that happened to me. I agree with the poster at that UFO site who said that the symbols coming in when you were depressed might be a clue. But I don't think that necessarily means they are of a negative nature. It could be that benevolent beings or your Higher Self sent them as reassurance! or, it could be that you were vulnerable at that time. It really could be either, and the best way to find out is to just ask them, in the way fairyfarmgirl described.

Regardless, I think the most important point to remember is that you don't need to fear them, whoever or whatever is sending those symbols. There is absolutely no reason to fear! If you find yourself feeling fearful, remember to breathe deeply and simply affirm LOVE and greet them in the highest light/love of the One Infinite Creator.

I would be very curious to hear how it turns out for you!
(10-06-2009, 07:53 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, that is what I am familar with.. it looks like the writing in Anime cartoons and heirglyphs bound together... if you ask them to translate it they will... and tell them not in binary either... but English.. LOL

Ha! Wow, have you had that happen? Messages sent in binary? Like the crop circles?

Oh well, at least we have some geeks who can translate the binary!

But I do not speak binary-- And, alas, and if they are intelligent enough to beam these cryptic encoded messages to me on a frequency that I am familar with... they can provide the subtitles or at least a voice over too! At the time I did not even own a computer or even really know how to use one :idea:

This also happened long before I was exposed to the Law of One, although I did have and theory that everything was of Life Energy so, for my communication purposes, at that time, I used psalms 91, 93, and 150 to determine if the messages that were being sent were by friend or foe. I believe that the AA Micheals is/are the beings that protects all of humanity, the Earth and this sector of the Universe from interference and if asked will intervene and protect us---as freewill is the rule of the day here they can not help someone unless asked. And then I simply asked them who they were, what they wanted and where they were... They sent coordinates to let me know where they were located in the cosmos... somewhere up in the sky... very funny.BigSmile

The Law of One, RA way is more elegant and concise in opening communication with Beings. I now use that way since I have learned it. Only when I am feeling a wee bit overwhelmed do I bring out the Bible and use the Psalms... has only happened once since then.

The message I received had to do with me awakening a bit early (I was 25) and that everything would be okay--- despite my outer circumstances and high energy levels (light bulbs blowing out, watches stopping, electrical equipment would just stop working, blue static energy would discharge from my finger tips... It was interesting but without knowing what was happening rather terrifying)... and that I should let go to go forward. I did not heed the advice and boy, I sure wish I had... LOL I kept receiving the same message over and over again... and well eventually I understood and gained the knowledge and experience that then was turned into wisdom... it also led me to finding new resources and to CO, NM, AZ, CA, MO, SD, and then back to the Northeast where I slept under the stars and had some unusual experiences (all good and very STO) but still very unusual. Everything seemed to just work itself out in time--- especially when I was listening. Eventually I became familiar with the series of symbols... and was able to decipher the gist of what it meant... Sometimes it meant to move on to a new spot and wait there... which I did and it was magnificent--- definitely a quantum moment. That was on the coast of Northern CA. These are the types of moments that the mystics speak of.

Other times it was to avoid trouble... very interesting stuff. And then one day, they said I had moved/expanded enough and it was time for me to work with others and then they introduced the Beings that I work with now-- and that they would always be there... but I now was to develop new skills... I have not had any messages from them since that time and that was about `10 years ago... They always called themselves the guardian helpers --- like we (humans) are becoming as we expand in awareness. I am often reminded of that time in my life when I see the movie, K-Pax.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Hi ahktu, fairyfarmgirl, Eddie and others,

In case you are not following the thread on Dual Activated Entities on the Harvest Fourum, I'd like to invite you to come participate.

I recently made a post wherein I speculate that your experiences described here, and elsewhere across the forum, may actually be early interactions with 4D Earth as experienced by Dual Activated Entities (which I think all of you are). Although this certainly may be far from true, I find it an intriguing idea, and one that I'd like to explore (if you are interested) in more depth on that thread.

I hope to see you there.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset

fairyfarmgirl

What a novel idea! An Aha! moment for me... the experiences I had 10 years ago continue to astound me... and move me forward to let go and move forward... I will check out your latest post... as I have been following the dual activated thread.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Good Greetings Ahtu and All:

This is a site that is using some of the symbols that I am familar with in Art and design... http://www.bryandeflores.com/accelerator.html enjoy--- I know what I am asking for my birthday!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl, elizabeth

Brittany

Well, I decided to take the advice so many of you have given and see if I could simply ask what these symbols mean. I went through the mental process of asking and giving permission for things to be explained in whatever way was appropriate. To my surprise, I got an almost instant answer! It started in a dream I was having, and when I woke it up it was the usual process of the entirety of the information being dumped into my head at once. I suddenly knew everything without even having to have it explained to me, as if the information had simply been "downloaded" into my brain.

Now that I know the truth I don't realize how I didn't see this beforehand. It seem so obvious now. The symbols aren't an actual language, but more of a code that is meant to help trigger an awakening when it is viewed. Apparently looking at it helps to activate certain dormant parts of the brain. It seems the "code" needed can vary from person to person, and it can change over time to accomodate growth. It isn't an instant awakening guarantee, but it can help those who are having difficulty reaching that next step. I was so sure I was looking at words I didn't even think of this, but looking at the time it was written and the time I really started to awaken, it seems to have worked!

It also seems that "messages" can be sent through this code in the form of subliminal cues. The message does not appear in the symbols, in actual word form, but can be picked up by the observer if they can get in the right state of mind. I discovered a very heartfelt message whose contents I have posted on my blog, as it doesn't seem appropriate to go into it here.

When I asked whom the senders of this information might be I got only one answer: Many In One. Not sure who these guys are, but I can feel that they are good guys and were not trying to scare me but uplift my spirits when I was in such a low place.

I feel so much better now that this issue has been resolved. Thanks so much for the suggestions and insight! I couldn't have done it without you guys.

On a side note, I'm able to "see the particles" on a regular basis now, though not as vividly as that first time, and it isn't scaring me so bad now. Still a little unsettling, but I'm getting used to it. Cheers!
(10-07-2009, 08:44 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I decided to take the advice so many of you have given and see if I could simply ask what these symbols mean. I went through the mental process of asking and giving permission for things to be explained in whatever way was appropriate. To my surprise, I got an almost instant answer! It started in a dream I was having, and when I woke it up it was the usual process of the entirety of the information being dumped into my head at once. I suddenly knew everything without even having to have it explained to me, as if the information had simply been "downloaded" into my brain.
This is what's called thoughtballs. It's exactly as you say, a download and it gets transferred all at once. My communications with my guide usually work like this. I ask, and later on there's a whole blob of information that was not there before. This blob can be conceptual but also contain sensory information or emotions.

I actually saw my alien shape once through this mechanism. I was wondering what it would be like. And I just started remembering things. The thing is I had been on the same track of thoughts the day before, and I remembered nothing that day. But now it just started to flow naturally...

I still don't literally believe it though. The shape was what could happen if you'd allow a bird a canine and a human to have a wild orgy... My feeling right now is that these images are merely descriptors. But I did remember a childhood drawing that resembled it.

Quote:Apparently looking at it helps to activate certain dormant parts of the brain. It seems the "code" needed can vary from person to person, and it can change over time to accomodate growth. It isn't an instant awakening guarantee, but it can help those who are having difficulty reaching that next step. I was so sure I was looking at words I didn't even think of this, but looking at the time it was written and the time I really started to awaken, it seems to have worked!
Interesting. During the time I was waking up I've had some instances of automatic talk. It wasn't symbols but sounds, some sounds are not normal for my language and I was surprised my mouth could make them. I enjoyed it because the state that accompanied it was a light trance. I never did think much more of it because it was really unintelligible. But there were repetitions and rhyme in it. It reminded me of prayer at the time.

I'm not sure if it's possible comfortable or convenient for you but I would like to see the symbols.

Quote:It also seems that "messages" can be sent through this code in the form of subliminal cues. The message does not appear in the symbols, in actual word form, but can be picked up by the observer if they can get in the right state of mind. I discovered a very heartfelt message whose contents I have posted on my blog, as it doesn't seem appropriate to go into it here.
Would it be possible for these symbols to be your subconscious expression of what it would be like to get these downloads? Invert causality as it were. It's not the information that comes through through the symbols, but the symbols show up because information comes through as a sort of side effect?

Quote:When I asked whom the senders of this information might be I got only one answer: Many In One. Not sure who these guys are, but I can feel that they are good guys and were not trying to scare me but uplift my spirits when I was in such a low place.
You are many in one... We're usually much bigger than we'd initially assume. Wink

There's something that I believe you must understand, you are waking up and you are consciously active in this process now. Initially there's going to be a whole lot of impressions images and communications which are approximations of what is going on. Not so much because this is a requirement for those things that are happening, but because your subconsciousness is informing you that this is what is going on. There's a lot of chatter and you consciously want to be kept informed. Your subconscious is going to pick whatever image or idea exists in your mind relevant to this transfer of information and show it to you in order to tell you that there is an actual transfer.

It could be that the glyphs don't actually mean anything other than that you're being informed through this behavior that you're receiving information on a subconscious level. Just be flexible, avoid the trap of taking things too literally.

fairyfarmgirl

Quote from Ali Quadir:

It could be that the glyphs don't actually mean anything other than that you're being informed through this behavior that you're receiving information on a subconscious level. Just be flexible, avoid the trap of taking things too literally.

I can speak to this... taking the codes and activations too seriously. When I first started recieving the downloads the translation said something like: It is time to let go of everything and await further instructions. You are Loved. The message was followed with a feeling of the greatest connection and Love and Light I have ever felt combined with crystalline light dancing all around me. A Quantum moment.

So I literally gave away all my possessions, quit my dead end job, ended my relationship with my boyfriend then, at the age of 23--- a few years before I hit the road and went on my celestial roadtrip and Modern Shamanic Intitian...

So I then just waited in my little tiny apartment for further instructions... I had given away all my food, clothes, furniture etc. After a week--- NOTHING HAPPENED... so I ventured out... went to find food, find a new dead end job, tried to get back the stuff I had given away etc... and I walked around dazed and lost... No one I knew could help me--- not even the Metaphysical Store psychics... they had never seen anything like it... It was as if I was here and not here and everywhere at once: All the Time...

When messages from Beings give instructions of Let Go.... they are meaning within the HEART not within Physicality... I misunderstood the message. I took it literally based on what my conscious mind was aware of and the conscious mind translated the Sub-Conscious Mind message... This never works out if taken literally! Smile))

Love--

fairyfarmgirl, elizabeth
Wow fairyfarmgirl, that's a strong experience. And not the best one.

I once received the strong impression to go to the center of the city to sit next to a statue there and wait.. Which I did.. After a few hours I went home. It was a nice and sunny day and I had a lazy and good time, but the point of the exercise remains unclear until today. No one came up to me, no one spoke to me, no one gave me the apparent impression that I should speak to them. I had no visions or insights.

I felt a bit silly. I guess we should not believe everything we think.
".... felt a bit silly. I guess we should not believe everything we think...."

Either that or our guides have drier sense of humor than previously suspected. I suspect the latter. But given my sense of humor..may I deserve it sometimes.

Richard

Brittany

Thanks for the further responses. I have wondered at times if I'm simply talking to my own soul. At times I don't like this idea because I miss those "others" out there so bad that I want to be sure I'm talking to ETs, but then I realize I AM talking to the ETs because I AM the ETs...it all gets very confusing. It makes me wonder about collective unconscious- could I bet hitting in on that somehow- that voice that is in all of us and IS all of us but most people never listen to it? Sometimes just thinking about it I go deeper and deeper and I feel like my brain might explode.

As for the "code" it hasn't caused me to feel anything but a general sense of comfort. The "instructions" within were to pretty much cheer up and get on with things, which I seem to have done. I see it as somewhat of an encouraging pat on the back. The actual symbols...it's hard to even think about it. Did I send myself those symbols because I knew my brain would respond more to certain shapes than others (I have a rather odd way of interpreting color, shape, movement, etc. as I described in my 'senses- fail or excel' post on this forum) or did someone else who WAS ALSO ME decide to step in and help a little because I was pretty much banging my head against the wall at the time? I know I respond to those shapes. When I look at them I feel something within me moving, but, like Ali mentioned, are they the product of my shift in consciousness or is the shift the product of my creating the symbols, which could very well have been an unconscious decision on my part to begin with?!? SO MUCH to think about!!!

I suppose it isn't good to dwell on this stuff too much. If it helped, that's great. I should be thankful no matter the source and let that be that. I can't get off on one of my ruminations and forget why I'm doing all this to begin with.

Also, it is great to know someone else experiences "thought balls" and abstract images that you're not sure whether to take literally. I was starting to think I was the odd one out in that area, since so many people seem to get a much more literal experience, hearing a voice in their head, seeing ETs in their room, etc. Very rarely do I have an experience that takes place outside of my own head. One or two times it has happened, but not very often at all. I often get the thought imprint: "You're a writer. You don't need it put into words. You make words." I get the feeling the 'guys upstairs' find the whole thing humorous, and realize that discerning these things for myself helps me experience more growth- I've always been a 'hands on' type of person.

Hopefully I will continue to grow and in time I'll be able to wrap my mind around these things better. Thanks for the support!
I was reading "Oahspe" which was channelled by automatic writing, and the same type of language is in it. To me it looks like a mix of musical notes and pictograms of animals and people..

here's a link:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oah/oah/oah09.htm
(10-08-2009, 05:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the further responses. I have wondered at times if I'm simply talking to my own soul. At times I don't like this idea because I miss those "others" out there so bad that I want to be sure I'm talking to ETs, but then I realize I AM talking to the ETs because I AM the ETs...it all gets very confusing. It makes me wonder about collective unconscious- could I bet hitting in on that somehow- that voice that is in all of us and IS all of us but most people never listen to it? Sometimes just thinking about it I go deeper and deeper and I feel like my brain might explode.
I'm sure exploding brains aren't a good thing... Wink

We call this material the Law of One, indicating that there is only unity... Even if you talk to an ET, you're still talking to your own soul. There is no one else but you. They are you, even if they've spent billions of years in another galaxy they'd still be you... This is why knowing or defining yourself is so important.. Once you do that anything anyone else ever tells you has a clear test of truth. If it's important there will be numerous omens and feelings informing you about what is real.

And yes, this could be called the collective unconscious. Only it's not actually unconscious it's also more fundamental than consciousness. Meaning that normal day to day consciousness exists inside of it.

You are touching this field. Basically, you've been working from it all your life assuming you were conscious most of that time Wink You're just now beginning to see it from a different perspective.

Quote:As for the "code" it hasn't caused me to feel anything but a general sense of comfort.
That must be similar to my own trancy state when speaking in tongues. In my opinion it never actually accomplished anything noticeable... It just felt good.

Quote:When I look at them I feel something within me moving, but, like Ali mentioned, are they the product of my shift in consciousness or is the shift the product of my creating the symbols, which could very well have been an unconscious decision on my part to begin with?!? SO MUCH to think about!!!
There is not much difference really. They are two sides of the amulet. You can't separate one from the other. We tend to think in duality. But there is another way of seeing it, as motion. Ra often uses the term "teach/learn" which means that the totality is participating in teaching and learning. It cannot stop one without stopping the other, it's a single act shared by two what we call individuals who are on another level just one being. Like all of humanity on some level is just one organism. This becomes easier to understand when you think about an ant hill or bee hive. Is the colony the individual life form? Or is this the individual insect? We know that these insect colonies process information on a level above the individual. Every individual insect just has behaviors that causes this information processing and purposeful behavior to emerge from the behaviors of individuals.

This collective subconscious that you sensed and mentioned is literally it's mind. So when you sense inside, it is actually there. The difficulty is that it's a common experience but not commonly recognized as such, it's not painted red with yellow letters on it describing it's function.

Quote:I suppose it isn't good to dwell on this stuff too much. If it helped, that's great. I should be thankful no matter the source and let that be that. I can't get off on one of my ruminations and forget why I'm doing all this to begin with.
There are people who love hanging out in their mind. Those people should spend time hanging out in their mind! I'm certainly one of them. If God wanted us to think he would have given us a brain, right? So follow your inclinations. Follow your enthusiasm. Don't "not do" something because it doesn't fit expectations of what is appropriate. Allow yourself to be surprised when after a wild goose chase you've actually produced a goose that lays golden eggs.

However, be aware of the trap where you start to treat spirituality as scouting. With the primary objective to gather as many merit badges as you can. I've known people who believe that if they do 100.000 situps they get some spiritual reward from it.

In reality the rewards is theirs to take from the start, they just convinced themselves they need to do 100.000 situps first. In effect building hurdles for themselves.

Ahktu Wrote:Also, it is great to know someone else experiences "thought balls" and abstract images that you're not sure whether to take literally. I was starting to think I was the odd one out in that area, since so many people seem to get a much more literal experience, hearing a voice in their head, seeing ETs in their room, etc.
I've never seen an ET, or a UFO, or heard voices in my head. And the thoughtballs are occasional these days where they were much more often in the past. I guess many of my questions have been answered. Maybe I know what is needed for now. I've been involved in the occult before I came to the Law of One. And I've been in the same room with ghosts. I've had visitors from outside our density visit rituals.

Apart from empathy energy awareness and the ability to tune into people and "motions" I'm pretty much blind as a bat Wink If everyone saw an apparition as clear as daylight, I'd probably miss it... With the exception that my body would likely be shaking burning or tingling.

In situations where others have seen them I just get vibes from their approximate location usually my body responds strongly, the empathic reflex.

Quote:Very rarely do I have an experience that takes place outside of my own head. One or two times it has happened, but not very often at all. I often get the thought imprint: "You're a writer. You don't need it put into words. You make words." I get the feeling the 'guys upstairs' find the whole thing humorous, and realize that discerning these things for myself helps me experience more growth- I've always been a 'hands on' type of person.
Writing is a good thing. Just write when you feel like it, fiction, poems, whatever you feel brewing inside. It's likely some reflection of internal interactions. And by resolving these interactions in a written story you can actually resolve them inside. This psychoverse is vast and it's weird.

Quote:Hopefully I will continue to grow and in time I'll be able to wrap my mind around these things better. Thanks for the support!
Don't wrap so hard Smile In my experience these things are subjective, and occasionally they defy rationality. There is an instinct in the heart that tells you about these things. It uses subjective subconscious images and emotions as language which isn't always clear to the mind. Liken them to thoughtballs, only without rational thoughts. (Heartballs? Cool ) But in my experience the mind not getting it is not always as relevant as you'd expect. You still process the information and restructure yourself around it. You use the brain to interface with the city block consciousness. Even if you believe that the world will provide you still head for the supermarket occasionally to make sure it does...

So allow this process to take place. Be nonjudgmental about it.

The best thing is to just have fun, believe yourself, don't be afraid to be silly. Just allow it to happen. Play.. It doesn't matter if you're crazy. As long as you have fun and the people around you don't consider you a problem. Which is why earlier we suggested to show by example not by words.

You suggest the guys upstairs have a sense of humor... Yes they have Wink I once decided to demand proof. If God existed he was to hand me a blue bouncing ball that day. I with my grandiose Ego decided to tell God what to do. I picked a blue bouncing ball because it could exist, but was uncommon enough to make it very unlikely for this to happen that day by chance. I was shown a number of bouncing balls, much more than was likely. Some were even thrown at me. None of them was blue... And I kept saying "No God the wish is a blue one". Only at the end of the day did I see a blue one, it had yellow stripes though, and I just gave in at that point. I did have the feeling of being a child treated by its elders with a lot of jokes and love. "Oh you demand do you? Lets have some fun with that!"

But it's okay, I deserved less than I got, I'll never do that again. But it was valuable to me none the less.

Brittany

Heartballs....that just made my day! That one word makes so much sense in both a funny and profound way! BigSmileBigSmileBigSmileBigSmile