Bring4th

Full Version: The Architecture of Existence - a tour within Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

I am pretty sure that every one of us in this forum had those quiet moments when the minds were able to wander off into unknown territories. For me, it was always about the exact same topic. I have been spacing out quite regularly about the topic of "the fabric of existence".
As the question comes naturally into our minds: "What is to Be? What is Existence?"
Of course, with all the channeled materials, discussion topics, study threads, one can have a very firm and solid graps on how the process works - but not necessarily the fabric itself. So I have been going back and forth with different concepts - and two days ago it literally hit me. I had an idea, a "realization", and then, as with any good scientific hypothesis, I tried poking it, to see if it is sticks. And it does. I poked it from every side: tried the densities, tried to work with the chakra system, with interactions, with "as in the heavens, so is here", even the (in)famous STS/STO is fitting for my "model". What I am about to present to each and every one of you is a simple concept that can be expanded upon, if one wishes to do so. I would love to hear any kind of feedback or opinion about this, because for me, personally, it is a very fascinating idea to think about.

The axioms:

-There are infinite realities. What they are is different facets of the same "infinite" being - and they are holographically laid out on top of each other, so to speak. Which means that they occupy the very same "space" - and space itself is just a movement to another part of this one huge infinite mass of energy. They are snapshots, static, so to speak.

-When I am about to talk stuff like "movement", "energy exchanges", "dynamics", I am always assuming that there are one or more consciousnesses to experience these, and the experience itself means that you are moving through different realities to have an experience of "movement", "energy exchange" or any kind of interaction, basically.

And here is where the big fundamental piece is being set in stone.
Gates! Doorways, points, gates, one can name it whatever they want, but in this thread, I will always refer to them as a Gate.

------------------------------------- (The Creation of "Me")

So, for a consciousness to have an experience that is about anything that involves "Me" and "Something else" (regardless of what framework we are looking at, be it 3rd density, 4th density, etc.), its first step will be to define what "Me" is. That means that while looking at a snapshot of infinite interconnected energy patterns, it will set a first Gate (the red one, obviously, vibrationally speaking, in a color-coded way).
That Gate defines existence. Everything "within" that gate (or to be more precise, the world that is within the boundaries that were set by one or more gates in a circular manner) is "Me" from this point - and every experience will be measured in the relation of the energy patterns "within" (within the area contained by the gates) and "outside" (the rest of creation).

Now, as different vibrations, energies and waves with different wavelength can easily pass by each other and still occupy the same space, it seems natural to have different wavelength Gates installed to define a being - and the chakra system comes in very, very handily. In fact, it is so helpful in this topic that even the issue-sets are perfectly transferable to this system. Now, to move on, the making of "Me" is completed when all the necessary Gates are installed and in place - now the show can start. The show means that from now on, we will see what happens with the energy that is trying to come "into" "Me", and how "I" as a being defined with those Gates will react to it.

------------------------------------- (The Interactions - The Inside and the Outside)

When we are working with this system, the interactions are very interesting. There is an infinite sea of energy dancing its eternal dance outside, and the being defined by its Gates and what is contained in them will have different options when interacting with the outside.

When an idea is absorbed in any level, when it is accepted, the Gate is open. When we receive love, the Gate that is responsible for Green-type interactions is not blocked, it is not having issues with this, it is open as possible, and lets in the amount that is good for the "Me".

Now, imagine a Dam and its two sides. The energy interactions work the same way in this system: if there is too "high amount" of energy waiting to "come in", and the gates are closed, the pressure will be higher and higher on the gates due to the nature of physics. All that love waiting to "come in", and we closed the gates. This works EXACTLY like in every single spiritual system based on Catalysts: if we are denying a natural flow of something, it will come again, knocking harder and harder every time, bringing in usually mental, then physical catalysts, stronger and stronger until we leave incarnation (Gates are breaking down) or we deal with them (opening the Gates finally). The huge flow either inwards (when we finally let the energies in) or outwards (when we finally open up to the "Outside world") is called having a Cathartic experience - a catharsis, needless to say.

"STS" and "STO", the polarity is still very compatible with this system. The being focusing inwards is simply not interested with what is "Outside" - the whole system contains the whole, being holographic in nature, therefore with fully closed gates (as much as possible, of course), one can operate just about fine. Actions that are going towards control involve looking for other Gates and trying to get out as much energy as possible, for example.

Acceptance in this system means the opening of the Gates. When perfect balance, perfect harmony, a total equilibrium is reached, it means that "Me" stops existing, the Gates no longer are needed: there is no difference between the "levels of flow" inside and outside - everything resonates in a perfect unity. This can be described as "Nirvana", as in when you achieved a perfect emptiness/harmony/peace, you are free to be whatever you want to be.

------------------------------------- (Changing densities, Archetypes, Definitions of Change)

The last part of this system is the densities itself. I believe that the consciousnesses are all having an AMAZING time in this system, even when they are feeling pretty bad about some events regarding loss of incarnations. Now, let me explain : )

We remember the levels of Creations where what is happening is that the All There Is first realizes that it has Infinite ways of knowing itself - the first step therefore is setting up Logoi that allows "Universes" to be born, that have infinite sub-Logoi in them, that have infinite sub-Logoi, etc...

So how does this translate into this system? Easily! The first, the biggest, the "Just one step below the All there Is" is a HUGE system that says: I want to take this area and set the "Gates" in a way that pretty much allows me to have Infinite amount of experience within it. I am impartial in this, therefore I will let whatever inside this space do what it wants. Therefore, new existences, now sub-Consciousness are born within each and every Consciousness: these are the souls of the oversouls. These are the 6d beings of the 7d, occupying a waaaay smaller part WITHIN the "Me" of the biggest oversouls. They can interact with each other through their own -albeit obviously smaller- Gates, they can have different - nonpyhsical interactions, they can define their own inner systems. One can imagine these as a Tree that is growing inwards within Trees. Or like a huge Bubble containing millions of smaller bubbles, interacting with each other. And all those bubbles contain infinite smaller bubbles as well, etc. All down to the level of 3rd density.

Now, we repeat this process for 6d beings, that results in infinite 5d soul-masses, all part of their own parent-6d overouls, and so forth, and so forth. Finally, we are down to our level where the Veil is present.

The Veil is nothing else in this system than a decision, a very conscious one: everything that is outside of the sub-being's Gates cannot be directly accessed, even on an informational level. It could be, but the mass consciousness decides not to, as that allows a unique set of movements and interactions on its own. Which can be interpreted as having an Energy Void - think of it as if behind the 3rd density oversoul's own Gates and own energy influxes, there were no other energy "out in the air." The only source of energy would be the Logos, the Sun itself - and bam, seemingly "nothing" more. Now you have millions of millions of beings, and seemingly, only one source of energy - what are you doing with it?

Density increase is simply taking a very ambitious leap in setting up new Gates in this system. It means that a Consciousness decides that it no longer is bound by the same Gates that he used in the past. The small changes in the gates both openness-wise (how much I let the outside in, what do I put out,etc) are always possible, but the way larger leap in density is a way bigger task: it either means a near-perfect control where the Consciousness is very skilled within the system (Way of Control) or the total opening of the Gates where their presence is no longer a requirement to operate, and the Consciousness is free to move Upwards (Way of Acceptance).

------------------------------------- (End)

Phew. If this was not a channeled information, nothing was : P. I did not have a single sentence when starting to write down this wall of text, but I hope it was an entertaining read to those that managed to stay with me until the end. Sorry for my bad english. So, what do You think? : )

Shin'Ar

oldern,

you have made a grand effort here and I would not want it to go unacknowledged.

I will go through this and respond later. However are you actually open to criticism should it arise, or are you just looking for a pat on the back?

I ask because I would not want to enter into debate if you were not wanting to go there.
(06-11-2012, 09:21 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]oldern,

you have made a grand effort here and I would not want it to go unacknowledged.

I will go through this and respond later. However are you actually open to criticism should it arise, or are you just looking for a pat on the back?

I ask because I would not want to enter into debate if you were not wanting to go there.

Oh, the best things about fresh "ideas" is that they are very flexible. It is not something I have a stake in, or something I grew up with - I would not mind if this inspired a discussion rather than a "hm, nice" reply-fest, so please, feel free to comment it any way you feel appropriate for yourself, and then we will have a nice exchange of ideas going on.