Bring4th

Full Version: The Positive News Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
The classroom meditation is so neat!
I wish they did that in ALL schools. Heck even I want to participate in such a group meditation. BigSmile
(06-10-2018, 10:19 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]The classroom meditation is so neat!
I wish they did that in ALL schools. Heck even I want to participate in such a group meditation. BigSmile

Me too! BigSmile
(06-19-2018, 01:50 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]This is fun :

https://localingual.com/?ncid=newsltushp...il__061918

Hahaha! This is very cool indeed! Thanks for posting!

It does not come up for me. It says DNS cannot find the site specified.
(06-20-2018, 11:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

It does not come up for me. It says DNS cannot find the site specified.

I am so sorry Nia I tried to delete my post seeing it was not working well too but didn’t know how !! I am slightly completely stupid Wink
(06-21-2018, 12:50 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2018, 11:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It does not come up for me. It says DNS cannot find the site specified.

I am so sorry  Nia I tried to delete my post seeing it was not working well too but didn’t know how !!   I am slightly completely stupid Wink

Actually, I just clicked on the link again and it's still working perfectly fine for me. How's that possible? Maybe because it's working only inside the EU (I'm in Ireland), which wouldn't make much sense...? If you're really interested, Gem, I can try an American VPN (pretending I'm in America) and see whether I get the same result? Flo, do you get the same error?

To delete the post, I guess you would have to mark and delete the contents while editing the post? I'm not sure there's another delete function... no, probably not, that's why people write 'deleted' or something similar instead.

And: No matter how hard I try, I still can't find anything stupid about you Flo. Smile

Heart
(06-21-2018, 02:27 PM)Nía Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2018, 12:50 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2018, 11:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It does not come up for me. It says DNS cannot find the site specified.

I am so sorry  Nia I tried to delete my post seeing it was not working well too but didn’t know how !!   I am slightly completely stupid Wink

To delete the post, I guess you would have to mark and delete the contents while editing the post? I'm not sure there's another delete function... no, probably not, that's why people write 'deleted' or something similar instead.

And: No matter how hard I try, I still can't find anything stupid about you Flo. Smile

Heart

lol Nía, you don’t know half me !

Thank you for the delete thing. Wink

Weirdly once the link worked and then not, and now I am in fact just overseas and it doesn’t seem to work there, these little things are temperamental BigSmile
(06-21-2018, 04:42 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]lol Nía, you don’t know half me !

Thank you for the delete thing. Wink

Weirdly once the link worked and then not,  and now I am in fact just overseas and it doesn’t seem to work there, these little things are temperamental   BigSmile

Of course I don't. Does it matter? Wink Heart

So it might actually be a national kind of problem, maybe the page/DNS is blocked in the States...? So if anyone encounters a problem like this, you can get free and safe VPN (pretending you're in a country you can choose from a list) at https://protonvpn.com, for example, as a desktop program or online. Solves a lot of access issues! Smile
(06-27-2018, 11:37 AM)Cyanatta Wrote: [ -> ] 
FDA approves first drug comprised of an active ingredient derived from marijuana to treat rare, severe forms of epilepsy

That's good. Though the big pharma still want marijuana illegal. Regular marijuana could probably do that, at a fraction of the cost.
They have been known to prevent legal bills from passing and yet do work on it on their own, and get FDA approval for that.
(06-27-2018, 11:43 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2018, 11:37 AM)Cyanatta Wrote: [ -> ] 
FDA approves first drug comprised of an active ingredient derived from marijuana to treat rare, severe forms of epilepsy

That's good. Though the big pharma still want marijuana illegal. Regular marijuana could probably do that, at a fraction of the cost.
They have been known to prevent legal bills from passing and yet do work on it on their own, and get FDA approval for that.

True, there will always be push back from big pharma, but this is definitely a step in the right direction if there's any chance of getting cannabis dropped from schedule I ("drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse") and actually opening the door for legitimate research on cannabis and other psychedelics (i.e. using psilocybin mushrooms to aid smoking cessation or MDMA for treating PTSD).
Ayahuasca can also treat depression. It's like 30 years of therapy in one session from what another said.
Ireland becomes world's first country to divest from fossil fuels

Caravan of Grandmothers Heads to Mexico Border

Quote:The group leaving from New York will onboard other “grannies” and allies along the way to support migrating families.

Nepal’s Last Dancing Bear Is Finally Free
Nia, I am still not home right now but a close friend of mine went with a caravan to the border at San Diego and emailed me her report, I can pm you hers if you like, many of the staff from both camps, adults and children, were in fact terribly moved by the families situations, and quietly stated their views against this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43