Bring4th

Full Version: Making the Choice and the Subconscious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This density pertains to making the choice (polarity of service). We can agree that, while making a choice is key to your path and how you choose your actions/make your decisions, balance is necessary so as to, like I think the buddha taught, be like the tuned violin, where we play our soul's music on strings not to tight or loose.

So, as I have felt naturally, as many of you, that coming into this life we had already felt our decision made within our heart and soul's desire whether to receive satisfaction from either helping others or serving the self via means of manipulation, social blending, etc.

Where I'm going is, for instance, one who has chosen the STS path may be a liar at first, but this develops to suit his desires and he becomes a pathological liar, if one were to see his aura, however he becomes very skilled at it and those who don't know him will see him as very knowledgeable and friendly. One lie or perhaps just choice sunk deep into his subconscious and acted as a base for the rest of his thinking, or "his path."

Now, with the rest of us, I feel, as I always had, a great desire to serve others and feel the best doing so. STO is my orientation, and discovering and understanding TLoO has actually understand that I need to balance and improve knowing myself and acting out my heart's desires, what makes my soul breathe. This balance can be seen as being of service-to-self, however, it is also, in turn, strengthening my ability to be of STO. The removal of fear from my body and bones allows me to shine brighter, much like the following poet described:

Quote:It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other

people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of
God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.

Liberating your fear empowers ones-self and allows one to be of STO on an unconscious level. Almost like we work automatically, being of service to others where ever we go, whenever we go.

Since the choice has been made, and that choice is dug down into our brains on an unconscious level, and that choice being a reflection, or perhaps more accurately, a direct channel of our soul, is this balance considered gray "way of living"? When we get to this level of unconscious competence in STO, others, in the dark let's say, might perceive our light, or white choices, to be evil or threatening as their own insecurities are revealed.

Lol, I'm just trying to find a way to comprehend this, because gray seems bland or hazy, like a shadow, and not so much "the right way.." yet it's almost impossible to categorize unity without blending, here in our 3rd density understanding.

Shall we just call it the Indigo path? Wink

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate your thoughts on the matter. Smile

L/L
FYI, that quote is from Nelson Mandela's Inaugural Speech in 1984, shortly after he was allowed out of prison.

Our cosmos is loving STO. Our souls are loving STO. We (being made in God's image) are (potentially?) very powerful beings, for STO or STS, that is the choice.

But how do I dare use my power (?), self depreciation seems so natural in this dimension. "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure," and that is true, and that is scary. What if I try, and then fail ? That is also a choice.

Seeing and feeling, and understanding Beyond Fear calms hearts, clears minds, and creates Joy.

Our life on earth was designed for our soul growth, which includes love of self, love of others, and joy. All of our problems and mistakes are teachers, lovingly planned and provided, for our growth. Realizing this dissipates the fear, and increases the happiness.

The good news, is that with our media encouraging fear and hate so relentlessly, we now have more things provided for us to see through.

Other pages have talked of our being STO, just simply by being kind and compassionate with others. And that's part of it, but Joy is also Huge. Happiness and honesty are huge.

Having the ability to light up a room, light and love being the same vibration, and having the nerve to tell others truth, is huge. Having the nerve to allow our light to shine is huge.

In my youth I remember thinking that no one else knows my pain, no one else has it as hard as I do. And then I saw the Dalai Lama, and he was smiling ! Grinning and loving and lighting up the room, and lighting up the hearts and minds about him. That is fearless power.

Let your light shine, speak truth to those who may hear, how they respond is up to them. I've had Mandela's speech on my wall for years now.

And Ra said (49.2): "These experiences are the beginnings of that which, as the body, the mind, and the spirit become integrated at the gateway, or indigo, level, may then yield not only the experience of joy but the comprehension of intelligent infinity which accompanies it."

Learned that in plenum's new thread "Different types of Orgasms."

So when Joy is based upon Truth, Light Shines within and without. We should not forget that joy is a part of The Truth Of Reality.